Femdom Fuck in the Club

Story Info
Man goes to a club and gets seen as the sub he is by mistress.
1.8k words
4.09
24.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve was out at a club with a friend. It was a good night out the club was packed. Lots of dancing and the two were single and wanted to try to pick up some women.

Steve wasn't very good at this kind of thing but on this night he got lucky.

A tall woman approached him and whispered into his ear, he looked shocked for a moment before regathering his wits. He nodded to her.

All she had said was "You look submissive and breedable."

Steve could not stop staring, a hot woman in a club had approached him and called him out. She was right too. "Youre mine now, I'm going to fuck that ass." She grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the bathroom. His friend saw this and gave him a nod, he probably had a different idea of what was going to happen in the bathroom.

When they were locked in the bathroom the music wasn't as loud and so it was easier to hear. "My name is Jessica. Its Mistress to you, you're going to follow my instructions now. Get on your knees bitch boy." She laughed as Steve immediately followed her instructions.

"All it took was to say you look submissive and breedable and here you are about to be begging for cock. Its so easy to spot the men who are desperate to take dick."

"I've never done anything like this before." Steve said.

"I know slut, but that's only because no one has tried before. If anyone had you would have been begging them as well. Your friend out there probably thinks you're a real man picking up chick's so easily I think I want to show him what a slut you are for cock."

"No please don't. He probably wouldn't be friends if he saw me beg for your cock."

"Start begging for it before I invite him in to see." With that she pulled out a 10 inch strapon. It was huge. Steve thought she must be joking there was no way he could take that much.

"I told you to start begging I won't repeat myself again. My cock won't go in until you beg for it and you can't leave until im satisfied."

She pulled out her phone and set it to start recording everything.

Steve wanted to argue but actually found the thought hot so instead he did as he was told.

"Mistress I want to take your huge cock. You were right about me I am submissive and breedable. I was made to take big cock."

She moved it closer to his face. "Kiss it and keep begging."

Steve kissed the tip and kept going, "Mistress breed me with this huge cock. Stretch me and fill me up with your cum. I want to be a desperate cumslut for your massive cock." Steve kissed it again this time also using tongue. "Its so beautiful I need it to fill my ass." More kisses. "Please take this desperate bitch boy, make me your whore."

The hot woman laughed she grabbed his head and pulled him onto her cock. The tip went into his mouth. "I can't believe such a pathetic bitch exists. On your knees begging for dick in a bathroom within 5 minutes of meeting someone." She said. Steve couldn't argue because it was true and she was holding his head on her cock.

She allowed him to breathe before pulling him back on a little bit further. She let him breathe again this time pulling him back on hard. Steve gagged hard as the cock hit his throat. She kept it there for a second before allowing him another breath, he was pulled on again and gagged this time he kept gagging for 5 seconds before allowing him a breath. He struggled to take air in.

"Okay bitch, that's all the training you're getting its time for you to impress me."

Steve wanted to impress her so badly, he was so turned on by the way she treated him. He hoped if he impressed her she would let him do this again.

Steve took the cock further in his mouth and kept it there gagging on it. When he came off for a breath he licked the tip and down the shaft, he dove back on it taking it deeper again. He showed such enthusiasm for being a good cocksucker. He kept going and going until he took it all the way.

Jessica was actually impressed. This bitch could take it all. She didn't show it though.

"Enough slut. You should be glad you took the whole thing because otherwise you would not be getting any lube for the next part."

She pulled out some lube. "Strip everything off."

So Steve stripped down. "Your dick is a lot smaller than I thought it would be." She said. Steve blushed at this. It was well lit it the bathroom and he couldn't hide anywhere.  She put some lube on another toy she had. "Its time to warm up that hole bitch."

Steve knew what was going to happen as she ordered him onto hand and knees. "You make a good bitch in that position and I might keep you as a pet."

She said it, Steve was so excited he couldn't believe what an opportunity he now had. If he impressed her here she might keep him. He wasn't sure how she would treat her pets but if they were treated like this he needed to do his best.

She stuck the toy in his ass. He let out a scream. He wasn't ready for it. She continued to penetrate him with it not caring that he wasn't enjoying it.

"Stop..... please stop. Mistress please." Steve said.

She stopped. "Okay bitch."

She started cleaning up her stuff. Steve questioned what he was doing. "Mistress please don't go I want to be your pet."

"My pets don't give me orders, they beg for the thing you told me to stop. I dont need unappreciative pets."

"I'm sorry Goddess I won't stop again. It just was too rough I got scared."

"Okay bitch you have one more chance but just know if we stop again that's it. Ill leave here show your friend the video we made and you'll never see me again. "

"Mistress may we please have a safe word in case I beg to stop you keep going unless I say the safe word."

"Okay bitch if you say tulips I'll stop. You better not say it."

Mistress relubed the toy and started fucking his ass with it he took it better this time only moaning, not begging to stop. After she had worked it she put that toy in the sink. She took out some handcuffs. And handcuffed him around the toilet. He was uncomfortable to have his face near the bowl but he did it because it was what Mistress wanted. She then gagged him. He was handcuffed so had no choice in the matter but this scared him as he wouldn't be able to say the safe word.

Jessica looked at him, he was looking back at her as she was lubing up her huge strapon. She could see the fear as he saw the look on her face so much lust.

"Sorry bitch boy. Until now you could have left at anytime but now it doesn't matter how much you moan into that gag you aren't leaving until im satisfied."

She spanked his ass and placed the cock on his body admiring how deep it would go into his body. She knew that she owned this ass now and after this in the future he would be begging for even bigger cocks.

She pressed the tip into his ass and then thrust hard almost all the way in one go. Steve screamed into the gag. She knew if he wasn't gagged he would now say tulips but he couldn't. She wouldn't stop anyway she was too excited to take his anal virginity. She started to thrust in and out of his ass still savouring every moment.

She had fucked many men. Made them her whores and the first time was always the best. The time when she was stretching them and breaking the man's mind. At first they felt pain and couldn't enjoy being pounded but as she continued their minds altered it became pleasurable. Steve moaned with every movement and over time they became moans of pleasure. Jessica knew she had done her part in making a new anal slut. Steve started to grind back on her big cock taking it all. He couldn't believe how good it felt now, he came multiple times while Jessica kept fucking him.

When she was finally done he slumped. She took off the handcuffs. "Good job becoming a total slut for cock but a good slut isn't done until they clean up." She made him lick the large cock clean after taking the gag off and then lick his cum puddle up. He was disgusted in himself licking not only his cum but it was only the bathroom floor, he was too beat to argue and wouldn't talk back to her anyway. In Steve's mind he was her pet.

Steve was then allowed to take the strapon and finish cleaning it and the other toys in the sink all while still on his knees as Jessica forbid him from standing. When they were packed away she took his underwear and threw them in the bin grabbing out some panties for him. "My pets wear panties." Thats all she said and Steve put them on, he then got dressed.

"I'm going to give you my number and you are going to call it a week from now. Im giving you that time to accept that I own you. You will be my pet and follow any order I give. You have that time to go to a sex shop and buy a chastity cage and start wearing it. My pets stay locked. In a week when you call we can meet up and youre going to give me the keys to the cage because that small cock you have belongs to me. If you follow these instructions I might fuck you again. Is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress."

Mistress smiled and left Steve there on his knees. Leaving the bathroom. Steve took a moment then got to his feet. His legs were shaking and it hurt to walk. He hoped he could get out of the club without people noticing. He left the club but ran into his friend near the door. His friend had his arm wrapped around a girl and was leaving too.

"Hey mate, how's the night been?" His friend asked.

"I had a great time and got that chick's number. Anyway I'm heading off." Steve replied. He wanted to end it quickly and get out of there. He left and his friend could see the obvious limp he was walking with.