Femdom Humiliation in Alaska

Story Info
A Femdom Humiliation Fantasy set in Alaska.
1.8k words
4.15
31.7k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FemDom Humiliation in Alaska - Chapter 1

By AlaskaSubHub

Friends have always encouraged me to try my hand at writing. I never imagined that the first time I would sit down and actually try it, the subject matter would be myself in a submissive bondage experience. But here we go. I'd like to have your honest feedback on my writing skills, I'm curious if it will be good enough to hold your attention til the end.

I suppose I should thank Janice, the mysterious dom, for pushing me past a lot of boundaries I would never have dreamed of actually crossing, and her directive for me to document my experience has caused me to "put pen to paper". This is a story about the consensual and playful exploration of my femdom humiliation and blackmail fantasies. I asked for it. Specifically. I agreed to it. The risk of exposure, was and is, a huge thrill for me. That twisted desire for the thrill and the excitement of being exposed led me directly into this playful relationship. And once beginning this trip, it became impossible to stop. So basically it will go as far as I want it to go. I can stop it at any time.

A little housekeeping right off the bat. This is a fantasy based around events I have experienced.. The name of my Dom is Janice. At least that is the name that everyone in my local circle knows her by. Surprisingly, none of us actually came to know her last name or much more than a few general things about her - and her "husband". And all of what she did tell us could just be lies. She is my dominitrix, my teacher. She is my "Guide" to exploring various sexual perversions that are who I REALLY am. I am a middle-aged old heterosexual male, divorcee, and father of 2. I am a college educated, white collar professional, and enjoy many what you would call manly hobbies. So it could be surprising that as I sit here typing this on my computer at work I am wearing pink lacy panties underneath my normal clothes. And as I tell you that, my cock stirs and starts to stiffen. It betrays me. What is wrong with me? Or is anything wrong with me? SHE claims that is part of her job to help me define. And that is why she has directed me to wear these and do all the other things that she has me do. So...on to the story.

It had been a long week at work. I was very much looking forward to attending a party being thrown by a girl that I used to work with. It had been several months since I had seen Lotti, and while she is married, we have a sexual chemistry. Our usual flirtations were something I was eagerly anticipating.

The party. The party was in full swing as I arrived about 8PM. Lottii greeted me and made some quick introductions around the room. There were probably 20 or so people milling around eating and having drinks. I knew most of the people. About 30 minutes, and 3 bourbons in, Lotti walked over with a woman I had never met. She was very pretty. I would have guessed her age in her early 40s. She was trim and had an athletic body beneath the black, short skirted, party dress she wore. Her dress was made from a semi-sheer material. It was obvious that she was not wearing a bra. The nipples of her 38DD breasts were pierced. Her high-heeled, stiletto shoes looked to be made from rattlesnake skin. Her hair was cut in a bob, and was dyed silver. Her eyes were happy and penetrating. Around her neck hung a key on a shiny black chain. Really she looked a little out of place amongst Lotti's other friends.

"This is my friend from the Gym - Janice. She and her husband are new to Alaska." Lotti introduced and left us alone.

From that Janice and I struck up an easy conversation. Janice explained that she was an author, and was busy trying to finish a book, and how this party was just the diversion she needed from working on that. She also said her husband was recovering from a recent medical procedure and wasn't able to come to the party. Just as we were getting to know one another, Lotti came and asked me if I could help her bring in some more booze from her garage.

"What do you think of Janice?" Lotti asked.

"She's definitely a wild one." I answered.

"Well, be careful around her, OK?" "I can tell she is attracted to you, and there's been some rumors floating around the gym, that she is into a wild swinging lifestyle of some sort." Lotti continued. "And she talks about her husband, but I've only ever seen her around some woman. Janice isn't from around here. Up from Colorado or somewhere. A writer or something." Lotti added.

"Well, I could use some "wildness" in my life right now" I laughed.

With that, Lotti squeezed my ass and said "Just watch yourself my friend!" We separated then and went back into the party.

The evening rushed by and I had several more drinks. People began leaving. Lotti had something to do the following morning and apologized for not being able to keep it going longer as guests left. I was particularly disappointed and made that clear. Like I said at the beginning of the story, I was ready to cut loose and was in the mood to keep going. It was then that Janice invited anyone wanting to continue to come to her place. It wasn't far away, and she had instructed her husband to fire up their hot tub. I remember Lotti being concerned about me having had too much, and offered their couch, but I wasn't ready to stop. As it turned out, I was the only one to go to Janice's. As we left, Janice insisted that she drive us over in her car and leave mine at Lotti's to pick up later. During the brief drive over I started feeling out of sorts. Just kind of foggy. It seemed difficult to concentrate. I chalked it up to Lotti's booze. And as Janice drove, each time after shifting a gear, she would place her hand on my thigh. Then her hand moved up to my crotch. I put up no resistance. Then her hand was rubbing and squeezing me. It felt hot and good. She just smiled at me and winked. I let her have her way.

Upon arriving at her place, Janice mixed me a drink and led me out to a back deck where the hot tub was bubbling away. After checking the temperature, she excused herself to go change for the tub. I remember wondering about Janice's husband and where he was. I knew that Janice had called him, but there seemed to be no-one else around.. A few minutes later Janice returned holding hands with a stunning, platinum blonde haired, very well endowed girl. The mystery girl was wearing a one piece swimsuit. Janice was completely nude.

"Cmon Jay! Why aren't you already in the tub?" Janice asked.

"You wouldn't happen to have any extra trunks would you? Maybe your husband has a pair I could use?" I asked.

Janice giggled. "I'm not sure about that. Honey, could you go look and see if there might be something that Jay could squeeze into?"

At that, the mystery girl went back into the house. Janice opened a drawer next to the tub, retrieved a joint and a lighter, and slipped easily into the warm water. It seemed only a short time and the mystery girl returned.

"This is all I could find." blurted Mystery girl. "I hope they fit you." She handed me a large shopping bag.

Glancing inside looked to be a pair of shorts. It was pretty dark out on the deck, and so it was difficult to see what they were.

"You can change into them in that little shed out back there. That's our sauna - or "Steam" - as you call them up here in Alaska". "In fact, maybe we should start our little party out there instead. We can always jump in the hot tub later if we want." Janice suggested. "Go on out and I'll bring Steffi with me in a couple minutes." I need to run back inside and grab my phone. See you out there" She continued.

So the mystery girl was "Steffi". At least I had a name now.

"Sure..." I said, feeling even more "fuzzy" than before. "Would you grab my phone too? I think I must have left it inside on the kitchen counter." I shouted back

I was thinking I must just be really buzzed from all the drinking, and half-stumbled my way down a short pathway leading to the steam house. The steam was done in a kind of log-cabin style exterior. Stepping in, I turned on the light and set the shopping bag down on a bench. It was the typical Alaskan style steam. The "cold room" side was about 6'x10", with a sitting bench all around the perimeter. A small door led into the "hot room" side. The "hot" side was about 8'x10" and the ceiling lowered creating less space to heat. It had a small wood stove recessed into the ground. It was a barrel stove and had a wire cage on top of it, which was filled with stones. These stones would get super heated. The space had a very short bench along the perimeter as well. Inside was also a bucket filled with cold water. A metal basin filled with water to heat sat on a flat surface at one end of the wood stove. A long-handled wood ladle for splashing water on the rocks to create steam leaned against the wall.

Stepping back into the "cold room", I notice hooks on the walls for hanging clothes, as well as black glass bong sitting in the corner of the bench. The bong was big, approximately 2 feet tall, and was molded glass, in the shape of an enormous cock, with a realistic head. The "urethra" of this "cock" being the hole that you would draw smoke from the bong.

"OK, that's interesting." I said out loud to myself as I started to remove my clothes.

I stripped quickly. It was cold! You could see your breath. I reached down for the shopping bag. Now, in the light of the steam room, I could see that it was actually a Victoria's Secret shopping bag. The bag was metallic pink. As it turned out the "swim trunks" were actually women's panties, cut in a boy shorts style. They were pastel baby pink and were made from some very light see-through material. Across the front was embroidered, in a lacy font, "Mommy's Little Panty Boy". OK, well scratch that idea, I thought, and dropped them back in the bag. Looking more closely around the room, I saw a medium size towel lying on the floor. I wrapped myself in it and sat on the bench to wait for the girls. The towel was also pink.