Femdom in Delhi Pt. 01

Story Info
NRI from London meets a Mistress in New Delhi.
3.6k words
4.26
14.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Abhi, I am single, 28 years old who lives and works in London, 5'11 in height, muscular with short hair and fair skin. A typical north Indian guy who goes to the gym. Since I was in the early 20's I was curious about Femdom and being someone's slave, but never knew this fantasy will be true unexpectedly. Let me take you back to summer 2017.

I was excited as to back home to visit family and friends but with a 4 days stay in Delhi due to work confrence. One day before flying, I decided to meet someone there just for a one night casual meet and went to one of the social apps, lucky connected with Isha. Her profile stated that she would like to meet someone for casual fun with a bit of kink.

We started chatting on the app and finally exchanged WhatsApp where I told her about my plans. She was okay to meet but asked me about my kinks and if I know BDSM. I told her, I have never tried anything out of the ordinary but was always into the idea of femdom. At this point, I had no idea if she is dominant or submissive. To my surprise she replied, "Thinking to call you my bitch". I was shocked to see her reply. Different feelings were going inside me, I felt happy, excited with a bit of nervousness. To which I replied "what would you like me to call you?" She responded, "madam, of course, you bitch and message me when you reach Delhi." During my entire flight, i couldn't help imagining different hot femdom scenarios in my head like I have seen multiple times in porn.

The next day I was in Delhi and it was Friday, had my meeting and by afternoon I went to freshen up again and texted my goddess. After exchanging a few messages she gave me her address and asked me to come by 8 pm. I took an Uber from my hotel and reached the destination at the exact time. She lived in a residential block in one of the apartments. I had never done this before and was nervous and excited at the same time from the fact that I had no idea what will happen. I grabbed some courage and went up to her apartment and rang the doorbell. It didn't matter how much muscular i was, as at this point my heart was beating faster than the speed of light. Finally, she opened the door and wow, she looked amazing in her red dress, a real bombshell better than her profile pictures. She was 33, fair, around 5'8" in her heels, black straight hair upto her shoulder, her stats were around 32-28-34, had great boobs, around c cup and a round juicy ass. I could not believe my luck.

"Hey bitch, common in and discuss the terms" she said with a smile, before I could enter she gave me a slap on my face saying "you should know you are just a slave and this is a reminder." I was shocked, couldn't say a word and followed her to her living room and sat on the sofa.

"We already know why you are here, so these are the terms. Firstly, We will keep this discreet as I have a social life outside and so do you. Secondly, At any moment if you can't handle the pain you can say stop but remind you there will be consequences and a reward if you make me happy. Thirdly, You will refer to me as madam all time and will not ask questions or talk unless I tell you to and finally, there will be punishment if you don't obey me completely."

"Yes madam," I replied with hesitation.

"Good boy! You are learning. Are there any questions?" She asked in a strict yet sexy tone.

"well, I do not want any visible marks on my face or arms and don't do scat play," I replied.

"Agreed" as soon as she said this, she slapped my face again and asked me to open my mouth. I did as I was told and then she held my chin, grabbed a pink panty from the edge of the sofa and stuffed it in my wide open mouth.

"This is the panty I was wearing last night and you should be happy you are getting a taste of it," she stuffed it completely in my mouth and asked me to strip naked, wait for her on my knees and not to even think of pulling her panty from my mouth. Then she went to another room.

In the meantime, I took off my t-shirt, jeans, and underwear and got on my knees with my back straight, facing the room just like madam told me to. 30 minutes later my knees started to hurt and I was wondering, where did she go but suddenly, bedroom door opened and she came out in high heel black boots with latex bottom with a zip around the pussy area and a leather top which was tight. As I looked up she was now wearing a bright red lipstick and had a flogger whip in her hand. Finally, she walked overthrew the whip on the sofa and sat on a chair next to it.

"Slave come here on your fours, you are my bitch now and only walk on all four unless I ask you to stand. Come here" She ordered while settling down.

I went closer to her like a dog feeling aroused as I was waiting for this for a long time and my fantasy was becoming true. She slapped me again one more time and this time it was harder than before and slowly took her panty out of my mouth and put it over my face.

She then lit a cigarette, asked me to lick her boots, and started to talk to someone on the phone about her day, I assumed that must be her friend.

I started to lick her toe, while smelling leather of the boots. She had asked me to lick them until they shine. I licked the heel, front, back, and up to her knee. My tongue was now running dry and after a good 20 minutes later she got off the phone and ordered me to stand. As soon as I stood up, she went around my back and grabbed my neck with one arm and started to choke it, while her other hand squeezed my balls in her tight grip. Her boobs were touching my back and pussy rubbing my ass. I have not felt like this before and my dick was getting harder from the sensation.

"You licked my boots which were just satisfactory but this was a teaser you have no idea what I have in store for you. You must be thirsty from all that licking"

"Yes madam," I replied.

"I thought so." She then let my neck go, but squeezed my balls even harder and walked in front of me while grabbing and pulling my balls. I was in pain and my breath was stuck in my throat. We entered the bathroom and she slapped once on my balls before letting it go. I screamed in pain.

"I told you there will be punishment if i don't like something. I just gave you one slap because you licked my boots and it was just okay. If you do not want your balls to turn red then better start to obey me properly. Now sit down and put your head on the commode, you said you were thirsty and you should be happy I am giving you something to drink. You better drink it till the last drop." She said in a calm voice.

"Sorry madam, it won't happen again." I sat down with my head on the edge of the commode waiting for the golden shower in my mouth. She unzipped her latex bottom from the front of her pussy up to her lower back slowly. Wow, her pussy looked so nice, then she put one leg beside my head and got her pussy closer to my mouth. After a second later, she started pissing in my mouth, it was warm and came with a lot of pressure making it hard to drink with any break, but I wanted to keep my balls safe. I gulped and drank it as quickly as I could without wasting anything. Surprisingly it was tasteless and a bit salty towards the end.

"You need to clean my pussy bitch common lick it good" and I tried to adjust and got my tongue closer to her pussy and started licking it clean. I stuck my tongue inside her warm pussy licking it up and down and after 5 minutes I stopped. Then wham! A slap on my face out of nowhere.

"Who asked you to stop," She groaned. I realized, there was no stopping around this until told to do so. I kept on licking for another 5 minutes and eventually, she took her pussy away zipped back up again and asked me to follow her into the living room like a dog.

She lit some candles and turned off the lights. The room was now dim with just the lights of the candles. She then sat on the sofa and next to her was the whip. She instructed me to come closer between her legs, while facing the other direction and keeping my chest on the floor. Next thing I knew, my face was touching floor and ass right up in the air facing her. She then slapped my ass hard, I wanted to scream but controlled myself. It was a tight slap and there were more to come, this was just the first. One slap on right ass cheek, one on the left and it continued. With the sound of each spank, I could feel the intensity getting higher with the pain, and finally, i couldn't resist and moaned in pain. I believ my ass was turning red by now.

After 30 spanks on each cheek she stopped for a minute, I thought it was over but then I heard the sound followed by pain and i understood it was the whip. My face on the floor and I turned my eyes as far right as I could. She had the whip handle in the right hand, while grabbing, twisting the leather whips from her left before landing it on my ass. The pain was followed by pleasure, and a soft moan coming from my throat after each whip with my dick as hard as ever. The whip stopped after 5 to 10 minutes which felt like forever.

"This is where bitches like you belong. Men should know there place." She then spanked my ass one more time as hard as she could and I screamed in pain. Her hand reached to a drawer next to the sofa and I could hear her taking a few stuff out. She started writing on my ass with her lipstick, I had no idea what she was writing and I didn't care at that time, to be honest.

"You belong to me now bitch do you understand and this will be a night you will never forget, now spread your ass."

"Yes madam, thank you, madam, I liked the spanking." I replied, getting turned on.

"I did not ask your thought bitch, now spread your ass wide and let me see your tiny hole," She commanded.

I never had anything going into my butt hole before and this woman was about to take my anal virginity. Before I could think anything else, I was following the command and spreading my ass wide open.

"hhhmmm tiny hole, good," she said with a smirk.

She then lubed her middle finger and started rubbing it around my ass hole. It felt a bit cold because of the lube. Her middle finger was rotating slowly just outside my hole and finally, she forced her finger in. She started to thrust her finger in and out, it was not painful and I was bearing the pleasure. She did it for another minute and so.

"I think you are ready for more," she said before taking out a metal butt plug from the same drawer. From the first glance, it looked small and around 2inches long with steel coating and diamond shape at the back. She took her panty off my head, pulled my hair, and inserted that butt plug in my mouth. That thing us really heavy, i couldn't have supported it with My mouth without her help.

"Mmmmm ... lick it," She said. While, I tried to twist my tongue around it but it was a fat thing. It looked small from far away but it was not and that thing was going to be in my ass. I licked it and tried to get as much saliva on it as I could. Then she pulled it out and applied some lube on it.

I could feel the tip of the butt plug on my ass hole. She was rotating and trying to force it in.

"You need to relax your ass. Relax it now or I'll kick your balls," and I immediately tried to relax. It was my first time and I was trying to figure out how to relax. But then suddenly that thing because of the lube went tearing into my hole.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh aaaaaahhhhhh aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh," I was screaming in pain with my body hot and feeling like my ass tearing apart. My body automatically forced itself on the floor and now I was laying completely flat on my stomach on the floor with a butt plug in my ass.

"Madam, please take it out, take it out," I begged.

"Sssshhhhh... wait bitch it will settle in." She took it out halfway, I was thinking okay it was going to be out soon but then it was back in again. She did this about 6 - 8 times, where she pulled it out halfway and inserted it to a point where I could not feel much pain and my ass was getting used to it. On the 8th time, she inserted it in complete and ordered me to keep it in and to stand up.

It felt different while standing and now I felt the butt plug in my ass with every movement I made. Surprisingly that thing started to give me pleasure at the same time. She spanked my ass and I moaned louder.

"Good bitch, scream in pain, this is what I like to see you men screaming in pain. This is what women go through every time you want to stick your filthy dick in our holes. Follow me now," She said and took me to her bedroom.

My eyes were adjusted to the dim lights and I could see much clearer now. Madam then asked me to help her taking off her boots. Once I was done taking off her boots, she laid on the bed with her legs apart and asked me to unzip her bottom and start licking her pussy. My hands went to zip and carefully, I opened it, and crawled onto the bed between her legs facing that nice pussy. I started by licking her clit, and slowly going down licking the edges and finally, my tongue was in an upward motion. I continued to suck her clit, my tongue moving up and down in her wet pussy.

"Mmmmm,,, aaaahhhhh...Mmmmm don't stop" she then started to pull my hair with both her hand while pushing her pussy into my face. I continued working my tongue on her pussy, every time she was pulling my hair for some reason I could still feel the butt plug in my ass and it felt good with pleasure. This continued until I heard a big moan.

"Aaaaahhhhh.. I am cumming, I am cumming, aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh" she screamed and her body squeezed with an orgasm. I continued but she ordered me to stop.

"I hope you liked it madam?" I questioned.

"Oh yes, you lick it good but shut up. I asked you not to speak unless told to do so. I will let it off this time, you should be happy you got to taste my pussy juice."

"Yes madam, thank you." I replied with hesitation.

After some while, we both caught our breath. But the night was far from over, she then got up opened her closet, and took two hand cuffs out.

"Do you know what this means?"

"yes madam" I responded while imagining, she would handcuff me to the bed for a great fuck. I was now desperate to put my dick in her pussy but I was so wrong.

She came close to me, took off her top and finally, I could see her big round boobs. Her naked body looked amazing and the boobs were like a cherry on the cake. I wanted to suck her pink nipples there and then, but she asked me to turn around. She tied my left wrist with the left ankle and did the same on the right. I was on the bed this time and my ass up in the air again but this time with a butt plug.

In addition there was a ball gag as well, which she put in my mouth and buckled the belt around my head. Now I could not scream or shout even if I wanted to. She went around, stood behind my ass, spit on her hand, and started to stroke my dick. My cock turned hard in an instant and she continued to stroke it. I did try to moan in pain cause her hand was getting dry but it was useless. She stroked it well, up and down, I was trembling but it was feeling good. The sense of pain was not in my mind anymore and her hand was rushing up and down, I was getting out of breath and still moaning and growling a bit more with each stroke of her hand. I was close to cum but she realized it and suddenly stopped leaving me halfway with an orgasm denial. As soon as she stopped, she pulled out the buttplug in an instant. My body started shaking and the buttplug pain I had forgotten came back instantly. I tried to scream but again it was useless. The ball gag looks good but when it's in your mouth you know it's really to bite down hard on it.

"Hahahahha I like the way you guys tremble, can't even take a little pain. You call yourself a man, you little bitch. Aaawwww you can't speak or shout. Good, this is how a bitch should be." While she was saying this, my ass was feeling like it was on fire but then she inserted not one but two fingers in my ass.

"Let's take it to the next level, do you want to cum?" She said.

I was thinking finally yes, this is the time when I can release my cum and my mind couldn't stop and I wanted to cum so bad. Hence, I nodded giving a sign that yes please make me cum.

"hahaha it's not up to you bitch. You are my little whore and thinking about it, no I don't want you to cum but I have another surprise for you." She whispered.

I had a feeling that my life is shattered and I cannot even help myself. I was thinking, what more she has in her mind. BDSM is good pleasure but makes you exhausted at the same time and in porn, the guys make it look so easy, no wonder they take multiple breaks. She then started playing with my balls and squeezed them and started to hit them but this time not as hard as before, probably the worse was yet to come.

She went to her cupboard again and got a strapon dildo at least 6 inches in front of my eyes. I couldn't even take a 2-inch butt plug and how this thing can go inside me. She then released the gag from my mouth which was now hanging around my neck now, my saliva dripping slowly from my mouth to the ball.

"Oh your mouth looks like a wet pussy here take this in." She inserted the dildo in my mouth and asked me to give it a nice blow job otherwise she would not even lube it. No wonder I did as she commanded me and kept licking it. She kept on inserting it in my throat to which I had a gag effect of throwing up. However, I did not and she realised my limit and didn't pushed it all down my throat, thank god for that. At this time, I could not help but take my eyes off my mistress. She looked like a true goddess. She came closer to me, her face so close I could feel hear breath. Then she kissed the big red gag ball in the mouth. I wished that ball wasn't in my mouth and I could have kissed her on her lips but wait as soon as she kissed, she got up again, slapped my face and her finger slowly touched my shoulder and she ran her finger from my shoulder to spine and all the to my ass. The feeling was unimaginable, my cock went rock hard again but there was nothing I could do.

Madam while stroking her dildo from one hand and spanked me on my ass with another, "now its time you to lose your virginity properly and the night is still young"

To be continued.

Thank you everybody for taking the time reading this and hope you enjoyed it.