Indian Femdom Marriage Ch. 01

Story Info
Female dominated lifestyle of Indian Couple.
1.8k words
3.74
96.1k
27

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
viju90
viju90
34 Followers

*Disclaimer: This is not fictional. This is a true story based upon a young Indian Couple. This contains female domination and involves BDSM activities.

*****

I don't know how much time would have passed kneeling in front of door waiting for my mistress. We both have very successful corporate career. She is a chief marketing researcher in one of the India's leading FMCG conglomerate. I work as data scientist in one of the top IT firm. We lead a female dominated lifestyle in which she has control over every aspect of my life.

I am 28 years old, well built, 5 feet and 11 inches tall. She is also 28 years old, 5 feet 10 inches tall. She possesses very slim body with proper endowments. She possesses an ideal size of breast and well toned ass. Though we are married for just 2 years, we have been dating for almost 10 years since we were teen.

Usually, I come home before her. My daily task is to clean the home before she comes and kneel in front of the door waiting for her. We live in a sea facing 3 BHK home on the shores of Arabian Sea in the city of Mumbai, the financial capital of India. Our home is fully monitored by CCTV cameras and the live feed can be accessed on her mobile. So, I can't fool around. Even a thought of fooling around, would cost me a lot.

As soon as I cleaned the home, I knelt in front of the home. My mistress doesn't like me roaming around the home with my balls dangling. I am allowed a boxer to wear in the home. I restrained my hands and feet with a stainless steel cuffs. The cuffs are automated and can be opened only by entering the password in her mobile. Being an IT engineer, programming such an device was not a big deal. I attached the dog collar around my neck. The collar has been connected to a short leash and the other end has been perfectly latched up on the wall. I was immovable and awaiting her arrival. She might arrive at anytime soon.

In the mean time, my thoughts wandered around and started to retrospect the moment I realised my submissive side. I was part of National Cadet Corps during my school days. I was the Sargent of my contingent in Combined Annual Training Camp. During one of the roll calls, I reported a full attendance to the Camp Commandant,a girl from Senior Division, who in turn reported to the Company Commandant.

Unfortunately, the Company Commandant inspected my contingent and found one person missing. The Company Commandant gave a punishment to Camp Commandant for her ignorance. She was ordered to run 15 laps around the parade ground holding a 0.33 mm gun weighing almost 10 kilograms above her head. Once she was done with that, she was made to stand under the sun the entire day until dusk.

She got angry on me and invited me to her barracks. As soon as I entered, I saluted her and stood in attention, a due respect to the seniors. I could see the embarrassment on her face. She scolded me and asked me to kneel down in front of almost 50 girls who were 6-7 years elder to me. I didn't know what to do and stood there in a shock. She took the cane and gave me a heavy blow on my thigh, which brought me back to the reality. I responded to the shock and knelt before here.

She thought for a while and ordered me to polish the shoes of all the girls who were present in the room. I have to respect the order as the corps are bound to respect seniors' order. It took me almost 2 hours to polish all the 50 pairs of the shoes. Once I am done, she asked me to stand in the corner and left for dinner. 30 minutes would have passed before she came back. After which, I was used for girls' amusement. A girl gave me a match box and asked me to measure the entire corridor with that. I was supposed to let them know the length of corridor in terms of number of matchboxes. Once I am done with that, I was made to do murga position, a position in which you have to bend down and touch your ears from behind without bending your knees. You would look like a chicken in that position. I was given a heavy blow on my ass every time I bend my knees. It was very difficult to maintain that position and I received too many blows on my ass.

After which, I was asked to undress myself. Fortunately, they spared my inner wear. The Camp Commandant took me to the parade ground and asked me to do frog jump around the ground. The drill continued till the dawn. I was allowed to leave only in the morning without my clothes. When I reached my barrack, rather than cry and feel humiliated, I felt excited about what had happened. I went to bathroom and masturbated. That was the best one I ever had till then. My cock had never been as rock as it was then. I didn't understand what had transpired into me.

Only after I met my mistress, I fully understood the impact of the event. Being a person of natural dominance, she groomed me into a proper submissive and helped me learn to take orders. Now, I am proud that I am a proper submissive and fulfils my mistress to the fullest of her satisfaction. She always tells there is a scope for improvements. She keeps on training and disciplining me. When it comes to disciplining, she is very brutal and don't show any mercy. Welts on ass stand testimony to that.

I was brought back to reality, when I heard the sound of the door opening. My mistress entered the home after a stressful day of work. I could see it on her face. She is known to dress impeccably. She wore a ash coloured skirt and a matching white blouse. She looked gorgeous. I kissed her foot and removed her shoes. She was on the phone and taking to one of her supervisors. She patted me on the head. She released the leash from the latch and led me to the bedroom. When she disconnected the phone, I wished good evening and held my head down. I am not supposed to talk unless I am asked to and never to look at her eyes. I have been well trained to keep my head down all the time. She released my cuffs and went to bathroom to take a shower. In the mean time, I arranged her dresses on the bed. I knelt in front of the washroom with towel. As soon as she came out, I handed over the towel and waited for further instructions.

She wore a red thong and pink bra. On top of it, she wore white sleeveless see through crop top. She wore blue denim shorts to her ass an ecstatic look.

"What do you want for dinner madam?" I asked politely.

"Make a Coleslaw Sandwich, Omelette with finely chopped onion and extra chillies and mix of apple, beetroot and carrot juice," she replied with her choice.

She has always been very careful about her diet and try to avoid as much carbs as possible. She maintains her body well. We both run around 5 Kilometres every day to keep ourselves fit. We do our workout in our home. She doesn't believe in hydraulic weight lifting. She believes that proper weight lifting with bars accompanied with cardio would help us to maintain our desired shape.

In another 20 minutes, I served her dinner. I knelt beside her chair and was waiting to take any further orders. She appreciated my dinner. She throw me two slices of bread on the floor and poured some milk in the bowl. I was made to eat without using my hands. It was not a big deal to me as I have been doing it for years.

"What's the plan for tonight?" she asked.

She is always considerate about my work and would never requires my attention when I have my work. Though I am submissive to her, she always wanted me to succeed in my business life. Of course, I would be punished for the lack of service. But, I was never asked to sacrifice my corporate life as a result of our domestic lifestyle.

"No work madam, I am fully available for your service," I replied.

"I desperately need your service. The week has been very stressful," she said.

"I am always at your footstep."

"Do you think u have a choice?" she said sarcastically and smiled wickedly.

"The model we were developing to predict hedonic needs of consumer has reached it's final stages. We have sustainable evidences to proof our hypothesis and validate it against out of the sample observations," she said excitedly.

"Very proud of you madam!! I am very much pleased to hear that," I appreciated her efforts

A presentation has been arranged with the senior management regarding the implementation of the model and further assessments. She got busy with that. She asked me to kneel down in the corner on crystal salt. She cuffed my hands behind my back. She kept a one rupee coin between the wall and my nose. I was asked to stand in that position until she completed her presentation. Soon the Crystal salt started to take its toll. It became difficult to pass every minute.

The meeting went for almost 2 hours and 30 minutes. I kept the coin during the entire time the meeting went. I was asked to kneel in front of her feet. When she was done with meeting, I couldn't find the excitement she had earlier. I was very scared to inquire anything.

"There were many apprehensions about the model. There was one bastard who couldn't understand basic maths and statistics and refuted everything we proposed," she burst out.

She was very angry and it is not good for me. Whenever she is angry, she punishes me brutally no matter of what.

"Say something bitch!!" she shouted at me.

"Sorry to hear that madam. You are capable of providing them further evidence to prove the model," I tried to console. But, it doesn't seem to have any effect on her.

"Shut the fuck up!! You don't the know level of politics. Why don't you leave me alone?" she shouted and came to me.

"You better me locked," she told as she attached the leash and locked near the door. She also bounded my hands and feet together behind my back. She rushed back to the room and started working. I was left there to rot there. I didn't know how long it could be before I would be unlocked again.

viju90
viju90
34 Followers