Femdom: KTB

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time for Kali" she said.

----------

The following weeks were harder again that then first three days. Megan did her best not to turn me on, but the fact that she was maliciously keeping me in long term, erectionless chastity really fucked with my head and was sexually stimulating in itself, and my mind often wandered to the excitement of my situation.

The teeth were so close together now that the slightest swelling stung, and the mental strain of constantly having to will my erection away was more exhausting than any physical work I had ever done. I took time off work, never looked at Megan, and even tried meditating to find some peace, but the strain was crippling, day and night. My emotions were all over the place; confused and illogical. I slept in the spare room to avoid the sight of Megan naked, or the smell of her skin, or the heat of her body. At one time I lost the TV remote control and burst in to tears.

After two weeks I got on my knees before Megan and, with tears streaming down my face, sincerely begged for release, if not from chastity, then at least from the bracelet. She refused.

"Darling," she said, "This is the last step towards our goal. When I finally release you, you will get an erection so hard and enduring that the love we make will be beyond anything we have ever experienced. After such a long time without an erection your brain will ensure that you are constantly hard so that you can sow your seed while you can; it will fear that you could be put back in the KTB at any moment so it will ensure that you're permanently hard. You will cum quickly, but you will stay hard, we won't need drugs or cock rings or willpower, you'll just have a natural hard on that will last for orgasm after orgasm. I'll smack you and hurt you, and you'll still be hard. I'll finger your ass and crush your balls, and you'll still be hard. I'll smother you hard, I'll watch you panic between my legs, and you'll still be hard. Remember how you felt when I rode you the other week? That was just a hill on the way to Everest. When you finally get your cock pushed up against my anus... when you feel how virgin-tight I am... when you feel the pain of penetration then slip suddenly past my tight hole and into the heat of my rectum, you'll still be hard. Most men never get to experience it... you've got to be strong".

I covered my face and sobbed, then, without a single word to Megan, went to try to sleep in my spare room.

Things did get better. After four weeks I had almost total control of my erections and rarely did they reach the point when they were crippling. I had stopped swelling at those random times and only had to cope with morning glory, mind wanderings, and Megan's occasional tease. By eight weeks I even had those under control and my cock would soften as soon as it started to swell.

Life returned to 'normal', and gradually Megan reintroduced sex; though only for her pleasure and not for mine. The first time I worshiped her pussy since the occasion of my last release she came fast and hard, and afterwards told me that it was 'heavenly' to be intimate with me again. She added that it would be nice not to have to masturbate in secrecy, and I swelled a little at the thought of her frigging in our marital bed while I slept in the spare room, but had it under control and was soft again in seconds.

One evening, after about three months, Megan and I were cuddling on the sofa watching TV when I broached the question of my release.

"We're nearly there" she said, stroking my hair without taking her eyes of the detective drama.

"Nearly?" I asked. "This week maybe?"

She looked at me and gave a little sad look. "No, sorry Martin," she said, "it'll be a few more weeks yet".

"Weeks!" I exclaimed, "that's not 'nearly'!"

"It is in the grand scheme of things darling" she said, picking her phone from the arm of the sofa to open her calendar. "28th August" she said.

I did some mental arithmetic...

"That's another three months!" I hollered.

"It has to be that long, darling, or all our efforts will have been for nothing. If you're horny you could always show me how hungry you are."

I felt deceived, though Megan had never actually said how long my final sentence would be, and it made me feel blisteringly annoyed.

"Three months... That'll be... Six months since the last time... It's not fair! I'm... how can I last that long?...."

Megan just pointed at the floor before her, and I knelt there while she pushed her jeans off her hips.

----------

The 28th August was a date etched into my mind in big, bold capital letters, underlined twice and highlighted in fluorescent green. It was a Thursday, so I took both that day and the next as holiday. I thought about booking the following week off too, but gleefully decided that after four days and nights of solid sex, I might need to go back to work for a break!

Megan let me stew for the morning, pretending not to know that this was our special day, even though she had also taken the rest of the week off, so by lunch time I decided to raise the subject.

"Megan, you know that today is the 28th of August? THE 28th of August..."

She looked at me and giggled. "And it took you all morning to remember?" She joked.

She took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom.

"Take your pyjamas off and lie on the bed," she instructed, "spread-eagled".

I willingly complied and was soon thrilled at the feeling of being naked and tightly tied to the bedposts as I had been so many months before. Megan knelt between my spread legs and pulled her necklace out of the neck of her night dress, letting the key to my freedom swing to-and-fro between us.

"Are you sure you're ready?" She teased.

"Oh yes Megan!, One hundred percent ready for you!" I smiled, the erotic excitement setting off a tingle in my prostate while my heart beat hard in my chest.

Megan held the Kali's Teeth Bracelet in one hand and inserted the key with the other. I was so sensitive to the experience that I could feel the teeth of the key ratchet across the pins, then the blissful vibrations of the stealth lock being withdrawn from the barrel. I felt the slight release of tension as the KTB released from the cock ring, then, most heavenly of all, the liberation of the bracelet being hinged open. There was a final rasp from Kali's teeth as Megan pulled the lower half from my cock for the final time and, at last, I was free.

Megan held my limp cock for a moment, then let it flop back on to my tummy. "Give it a minute" she said, "your brain is probably still in shock!".

She shuffled her knees down the bed and rested on her elbows, her mouth inches from my manhood. "Maybe he's scared of me after all this time? Perhaps a little encouragement..." she said, her breath warm on my crotch. Then she began to slowly kiss my limp cock and balls, her mouth hot, wet and delicate. Such attention would normally have had me hard in seconds, but now they were having no erecting effect whatsoever. I willed my cock to stiffen. The pleasant ache of sexual excitement and the tingling anticipation in my prostate were as strong as ever - I was definitely horny and desperate for sex, but even with all my most concentrated mental effort and darkest of erotic thoughts, my cock did nothing.

Megan tried her very best to rouse me, but, after several minutes of her best lubricous attention, my cock was still as flaccid as it could be.

She sat up and, to my surprise, could not have looked happier. Her face beamed and her eyes sparkled, she looked somehow victorious.

"Well Martin, I guess my work here is done!" she said.

"Wh... What do you mean?" I asked.

She got off the bed and went to her wardrobe.

"Do you really think that your stupid brain is going to let you get an erection after all this time?" She said, opening the wardrobe and taking out a large travel bag.

"I... Er... Yes!" I stammered, "I'm free now... I'm free to get hard and I need release..."

"Poor you," she interrupted, "poor, gullible, you".

She moved to her side of the bed, reached below it, and brought out a pile of neatly folded clothes which she placed on the bed beside me.

My head was spinning. We were on the verge of a weekend filled with the best sex of our lives, and yet her behaviour was cold and her actions unrelated.

"The fact is, I'm leaving you Martin" she said.

That bombshell definitely took some time to process, and I simply blinked and mouthed nothing-words while the cogs of my mind whirred.

She crossed her arms over her torso and grabbed the hem of her pyjama top, then pulled it off over her head in one smooth motion. When she stood upright again, I could see that she had written in black marker pen on her chest above her breasts; 'You will never see these again'

She covered herself with a t-shirt.

"I'm delighted to tell you that you will never get a hard on again" she said, putting her hand on her cocked hip and beaming down at me. "All those months between my little friend's teeth have conditioned you to soften at the first hint of arousal. No matter how much you want it, no matter how horny you are, no matter how long it's been since your last filthy ejaculation, you will never be able to get an erection again."

"It's not true!" I said, "That can't be true..."

She undid the bow of her pyjama bottoms and let them fall to the floor. On the tops of her thighs, either side of her trimmed pubic hair, she had written 'You will never fuck a pussy again'

"I've read that you might be able to orgasm if you rub your soft little knob for long enough," she taunted, "but I guess that's going to be a solo thing for you from now on... unless you can find a woman who likes fat, unhealthy, impotent losers"

"Megan?"

She stepped out of her pyjama bottoms and turned around, bending over to pull on her knickers then jeans. On her bottom, in awkward, shaky handwriting and with several letters mirror-reversed, she had written; ' you will never fuck an ass in your life.

"But you need me..." I protested, "you love sex too... I'm into the kinky stuff you like... what about spanking me and teasing me..."

"Oh Martin, my naรฏve little boy," she replied, "do you think I've only been going to the gym four times a week for the last year? No. I've been having an affair."

She turned to face me.

"And guess what?... he's as kinky as me my darling - a proper little subby. Worships the ground I walk on... then licks the remnants off my feet."

She leaned over and put her lips to my nipple, licking it stiffly while her hand wandered to my pathetic, limp cock and rubbing my glans hard. I felt the rush of sexual momentum, but still did not get hard.

She laughed with glee; bright and sparkling, then she grabbed her bag, freed my left hand by pulling a loose end of the rope that bound my wrist, and headed for the door.

"Megan!" I cried out to her, "Megan, why?... why have you done this to me?"

She stopped at the door and turned to face me, her face radiant, her smile sweet and angelic.

"Because you had an affair Martin, because you humiliated me, because you broke me in front of our friends and family." She tuned to leave, then paused and added, with a smirk; "Oh, and guess what?... I want you to know that there have been at least two occasions when you worshipped my pussy while my backside was full of my boyfriend's spunk".

12