On His Knees Ch. 01

Story Info
Another day for a husband locked in chastity.
3.2k words
4.55
43.6k
61

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve lay in bed, staring into the blackness of the ceiling as the sheets ruffled beside him. His wife's breathing was heavy. Ragged. She shifted next to him and let out a moan. He could hear the muffled but distinctly wet noises from under the covers. Her breathing was picking up, and he counted the seconds between audible gasps. She began whispering, "Oh God, Oh God." He felt his cock twitch against the covers. Then there was something cold and wet - a single drop ran down his shaft and rested on his balls. It had only been four days -- usually precum didn't start leaking until later. At this point he was too horny to stop himself from asking. The thought of speaking out made his heart race but he ventured it anyway.

"Please baby, just let me use my tongue on you."

"Not another word." She paused, and he could picture an angry grin before she said, "And that's another day added."

He resigned himself to lying in the dark waiting till she finished, suppressing the urge to touch himself as wantonly as his wife was.

She took a moment to get back into her rhythm. But soon her moaning had returned to the same urgency. He felt her left hand move in the bed next to him. At first he thought she was going to squeeze her own breast, which she often did when she was getting close, but her hand moved sideways, reaching out, maybe to hold his. He offered it to her under the covers, but she pushed it aside and then feeling her way between his thighs wrapped her fingers around his balls. She readjusted herself so that her arm was positioned more comfortably and then cupped his testicles with her fingers as if testing the weight of them.

"Are they full?" Her breathing was very deep and fast now.

"Yes". He said with a sharp intake of breath.

There was a humiliation in being treated like this that he still hadn't gotten used to, but he was so eager for her touch, for any touch, and to be honest, the humiliation only drove him more wild.

"Do they hurt?"

"Yes."

"Tell me how they hurt."

"It's a dull ache." He considered the feeling even as he savored Sara's touch. "It's been worse before, but it still hurts. There's too much pressure, they're too full."

"And why are they so full? Tell me," she ordered between moans.

He knew what she wanted. "They're full because my cock is your toy and you haven't let it cum in four days".

"Say it again", she said between breaths, squeezing his balls tighter so that he bit his lip with the pain.

"My cock is your toy. You own my cock and my balls."

"Yes"

"You decide when my cock comes out, and when it gets touched and when it gets to cum."

"Fuck, yes, yes, Yes!" She let go of his testicles as she rocked from side to side, swaying in the heat of her orgasm. Steve was so turned on that he gently raised his hips so that his cock would rub against the sheets. He was bursting to generate even a little friction, though he knew it was forbidden.

He listened as she calmed and he lay in silence until he finally heard the measured breaths of her sleeping. And still staring up at the ceiling he waited for his erection to subside so he could go to sleep.

In the morning he awoke with her alarm clock. She headed for the shower silently and he took another minute or two to get out of bed before making her coffee. Eventually she left the bedroom and emerged to take her cup. He watched a little hungrily as she approached him in her bath towel, her wet dark hair wrapped above her head, and a droplet of water running down over her clavicle to the swell of her breasts under the towel. As she dried her hair and put on her clothes he ate breakfast, still undressed, at the kitchen table. When he finished he joined her in the walk-in closet and finding his chastity device, a small stainless-steel contraption, slipped it on over his cock with a little clear lubricant. Locking the tiny padlock at the top, he handed his wife the key, dangling from a necklace. She took a moment to clasp the jewelry around her neck. It settled between her breasts, framed by a black balconette bra. He stared openly at her, and even in the morning rush, she grinned a bit at his gaze, as he tried to make out the pink or her smooth nipples under the fabric. It had been a few days now since she had let him see her naked in the light.

"Show's over" she said with a wink as she buttoned up her blouse. Her cleavage was visible, the key nestled inside. That had been a sticking point at one time. He didn't like the idea of people figuring out their game. She said it added a sense of excitement but he worried about people at work asking what the key was for. That's when she told him that all her close girlfriends already knew - it was normal to talk about sex with girlfriends. Now he blushed when the girls came around and he avoided spending too much time with them. Though he had tried to put his foot down at the time, Sara had won as usual. She simply walked over to the calendar and added ten more days. It was torture, and he knew it was wrong, but part of him liked having her dominate him too much to argue.

"I have that meeting at 4 and it'll probably run over time." She said as she squeezed past him into the bedroom.

"Okay I'll keep dinner warm in the stove."

"Great, thanks honey. And please be a good boy -- I don't want to get any disappointing emails about your online activity from that parental software I installed, okay?"

"I'm sorry hon -- it won't happen again I promise."

"We both know it will eventually, but I also know you'll try your best. And listen, I love you."

"I love you too."

And with a peck on the lips Sara headed out the door.

Finding himself alone, Steve went about his day. He put on enough clothes to run a couple of zoom calls, then answered emails and generally waited for the day to waste itself. Every so often as he stared at his computer screen the dull ache in his testicles would remind of how horny he was, but he would try to push it from his mind. Heading back to the walk-in closet he looked at the calendar posted above the dresser. Sara had artfully drawn an eggplant on the 21st, four days ago. On the 29th there was a question mark, which she had crossed out and replaced with another on the 30th. 'So she had remembered', he thought.

That meant there were now five more days till "dice day", Sara's latest permutation of their chastity game. Guaranteed no orgasms for 8 days as the start, and then she would roll a couple of dice in Steve's presence, but outside of his view, to dictate the next release day.

The first drawer of the dresser was locked. That was where Sara kept her Hitachi wand, which was powerful enough to make Steve orgasm without his cage being removed. He discovered this one day when she was at work, and three orgasms later told her about it guiltily when she got home. He scanned through her clothing in the dresser. Her business clothes, her evening dresses, the kimono her mother had purchased for her when they had travelled to meet her family in Japan. And then a few items of lingerie that Steve was hoping might make an appearance soon.

Finally he decided to go for a long walk. That plus a shower and he'd be able to start cooking dinner for when Sara arrived.

***

At 6:15 he heard the key in the lock. He was already naked, which is how she liked to be greeted when she got home. He went to the door eagerly, actually stepping with a bit of a hop. It was maybe a little pathetic, but their lifestyle had eliminated most of that embarrassment and he was always so excited to see her. He kissed her on the cheek and took her jacket, but sensed that something was wrong. Their normal routine was that she would unlock him and play with his cock for a brief stint, right there at the door. It was never long, and he never got to cum, but he looked forward to it all day like a simple puppy.

"Sorry baby, not today. Here," she said, taking the necklace off, "you can unlock yourself tonight."

He took the necklace and despite his disappointment found his cock rising quickly once it was off. But he asked her about her day, hearing about the failed meeting and her bitchy coworkers. He massaged her shoulders as she ate, and gradually her mood improved.

"Honey I know I said we'd go out for drinks tonight, but do you mind if we just stayed in?"

"Of course hun. Did you want to watch a show or something?"

"Yeah, throw on Downton Abbey maybe."

Steve pulled out a blanket and Sara curled up next to him with her head propped up on his leg. Halfway through the movie she wordlessly moved her hand up to his crotch and touched his exposed cock. She just left her finger on the side of it and slowly waited as it inflated, by silent command. Steve held his breath and waited, hoping she would do more than just tease him with her fingertip, but there was never a guarantee.

"I'm sorry that I wasn't in the mood when I got home from work to give you your little play time. I know how much my little boy looks forward to it."

They were back in playful mode. Steve knew how she wanted to be addressed at times like this.

"That's okay, I know mommy had a bad day."

"Hmm" she nodded. "Oh is my little boy getting hard?" His cock twitched almost vertically "Do you want me to make up for the time you missed?" She sat up so that she was looking him in the eye. He glanced down at her breasts - the lace edge of her bra was showing from under the square neck of her blouse.

"Yes, please."

Her finger remained on the shaft of his cock. She slowly dragged it up to the tip and then back down again.

"Hmm, I don't know if you were a good enough boy for that. Did you know why mommy had to touch herself last night rather than letting you make me happy with your tongue?" Her dark brown eyes looked straight at his and her lips pouted as she spoke.

"Is it because of the countertop?"

"No silly boy. It's because of Saturday night. Do you want to guess again?"

"You're angry because I spent most of the night in our room when Maggie came over?" Her friend Maggie knew that Steve was ... not free, and liked to tease him about it. 'Sara, where is that nice keychain necklace you wear, how come you never have it on when I come to visit?' Or 'Steve, why don't you grab us some drinks rather than staying locked in your room all night?'

Sara continued. "Yes, that's right baby. Do you want to tell mommy why you're so rude to our guest?" As she said it she slowly wrapped her hand around his straining cock, one finger at a time. Steve closed his eyes before speaking.

"I'm sorry. She makes me nervous. I am still embarrassed that she knows."

"Oh that's too bad. I thought we were over that. Do I need to remind you who's in charge?" And with that she reached her hand inside her bra and pulled out one breast. Her already perky breast stood out almost obscenely, propped upward by her bra and blouse.

"You're in charge."

"Go ahead then."

He leaned in and started sucking on her nipple: pink, smooth, erect. He nursed as she gently fondled his cock and balls. Just playful, not anything close to a stroking motion that might set him off. He moaned softly.

"I'm glad to hear that. I was worried I might have to show you how to behave. I could have Maggie over tomorrow night. She would come home from work with me. You could greet me at the door like always."

He stopped licking, picturing himself naked as Maggie walked in with Sara.

"Of course you'd have more clothes on than normal...at first. I think it would do you good though, after you'd served us drinks to show me that you really know how to follow orders." Sara gently grabbed him by the hair and tilted his head back so he was looking at her again.

"If I was sitting here with Maggie and told you to take off your clothes, would you obey?" Her hand still moved gently down his cock and then came to rest on his swollen testicles. "Would you take off your shirt, and your pants and then your underwear and show her how I control your penis? How you stay in a little cage for mommy?"

His cock bobbed in space, briefly slapping against his own stomach as his body betrayed how he felt about the idea of his wife humiliating him in front of her girlfriend.

He knew that he was only allowed one answer.

"Yes."

She smiled. "Good boy. You know you don't have to be ashamed. I tell all my girlfriends how great you are. How attentive you are." She released her threatening grasp on his balls and started dragging her nails up and down the underside of his shaft while she regarded it with feigned innocence. He leaned back in to continue sucking on her nipple. "I tell them how selfless you are in bed. How big you are. You know we've all measured our partner's cocks - can't trust a man's claims - and yours is almost the biggest. When it's allowed out that is. It's something to be proud of." She paused. "You know what else I tell them?"

He paused without looking her in the eye to nervously ask, "What do you tell them?"

She withdrew her hand so that it hung just barely off his straining cock and let the silence dangle in the air for a moment longer. "I tell them how much you love licking my pussy. How you devour it like you're starving. I tell them that I've trained you to do it every night without asking. I told them how one time when you hadn't cum in four weeks, I was sitting on your face and I leaned back to just stroke your balls with a single finger and you spurted all over yourself. Pumped out four weeks' worth of jizz in a useless, twitching, orgasm. I told them that's how turned on you are by eating pussy."

If Steve had been allowed to cum in the last 24 hours he might have been horrified. But as it was he was hypnotized by his wife's power, and so the thought of Sara's girlfriends laughing as she told the story of him ejaculating prematurely all over himself only heightened his arousal. Did they imagine it every time they saw him? They must.

"You know in the early days I think you were hoping that if you did a good enough job pleasuring me you would get to cum sooner. Now I think you just do it because the closest you can get to an orgasm is me having one on your face."

He was now moaning as he desperately sucked on her nipple. Trying to fit more of her breast into his mouth. He was slouched on the couch so that his head was level with her chest, and his hips started bucking, his body in need of the touch that she was denying.

"Oh is my little boy suffering?" She paused again for what felt like a full minute, staring at his bobbing dick. "Is that cock all lonely, wanting to be touched? But you're not allowed to touch it are you? Only I can touch it. What do you want most in the world right now baby?"

He knew he was not coming tonight, and so there was only one right answer.

He looked up at her, "Please let me eat you out."

"Are you sure you don't want me to play with this throbbing cock a bit longer? My little toy looks so purple and swollen. I bet it would feel so good if I stroked it a few more times. Tell me you'd rather make mommy happy than have me play with my toy."

"I want to make mommy happy. Please let me go down on you."

"Oh but I don't know if I'm in the mood right now..." Steve knew that this was not true. Her libido was insatiable. Initially it had posed a problem because he only needed sex every other day, and if he got bored working from home and touched himself he might not be ready at all for her in the evening. Their new arrangement had fixed this -- overcorrecting the imbalance in fact.

"Please, Mommy, I need to make you moan with my mouth" he said.

"On your knees then. Beg me."

He slipped off the couch and knelt between her legs. Looking up at her, with her winged eyeliner and the coral lipstick on her small mouth, she was a professional woman who got what she wanted. It felt natural to beg such a woman. "Please. Please let me taste your pussy. All I want is to make you cum." He kissed the inside of her thighs as he groveled and she spread her legs in tentative agreement. He let his lips grace the soft skin on her very inner thigh. He could see her bright white panties now, with the smallest hint of a damp spot in the lower center.

"Alright, make momma happy."

She exhaled deeply and leaned back as he pulled her underwear to the side and then nuzzled his face between her legs. She ran her hand through his hair, then pulled out her other breast and patiently played with her nipples, enjoying his warm, wet tongue as he worshiped her pussy.

She thought about stroking his cock with her toes, but it's true, he really could get worked up sometimes, and she didn't want an accident. It was better for both of them if he just focused for now. Proving her point without knowing it, Steve began moaning, as if he was the one receiving oral sex. Sara wondered if it was possible that by controlling his orgasms she made him so horny that he actually did enjoy this more than she did. It certainly sounded like it right now. She smiled to herself and let her eyes drift back to Downton Abbey. No need to be in a hurry and climax right away, Steve would keep going as long as it took, and right now she needed relaxation and then an orgasm. In that order.