Femdom Love Affair Redux Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was it because he couldn't have his wife's body so that he would substitute it with his own? Could it be a way to do all those things that he wished his wife would do to him? Perhaps, he loved females so much that it was a way for him to possess what they have.

We don't know. But, it was the cogs of the reaction machine. It was all those atoms, which make up his collective subconscious, being moved into their positions of minimum energy in order to create the opposite reaction. It was meant to establish the balance.

****

Ah, ... who the fuck cares what it was? What difference does it make? Soon these thoughts would take hold of him. Soon they would move him to action. Soon, my dear reader, he would need to act on these actions! And, act he shall! You will see. I will show you. We will see it together.

4 The spark

To really know what is in Alec's mind, however, we first have to understand exactly the images he saw. You and I need to watch that movie together. We have to watch all of it and see Alec's reaction to each scene. You and I must start now. We have to live through this together.

While Alec is frantically searching the Internet for his feminization fix. I will describe the movie to you. Don't worry, he will get off multiple times there on the couch. He will be masturbating and will be fine. We don't need to worry about him for a while. You and I have time. We have enough time to get through the whole thing. Later, we will come back to Alec and his latest find.

Ready? Here goes. Let's roll the Movie. It might be hot in parts but stay with me.

****

The Sissy-Feminization Cuckold Movie:

The first part of the movie seemed to describe his life. A woman's voice narrates the story in the second person talking to her husband. But, the effect is that she seems to talk to us as if we the audience are her husband. As such, Alec feels that he is the husband portrayed in the movie and the wife is speaking directly to him. In fact, Alec imagines that the wife in the movie is Katya. She even looks like Katya.

She describes their home life. The initial scenes are of them in their large and luxurious home having dinner. The couple is apparently very wealthy. The woman is dressed in formal dinner wear and has a diamond necklace with matching diamond earrings. The man is wearing a formal dinner jacket and tie. They must be in their late 30s. They seem like a visibly happily married couple. As the scenes progress, the scenes shift to them in more intimate situations in their bedroom.

The next scene shows a frustrated lovemaking session, and then another, and again and again.

The wife speaks as the different scenes unfold. She talks to her husband, telling him what she wants him to do.

"Honey, not now, if you don't mind, I prefer if you lick me there," the wife says. "Please lick me down there, we can have intercourse some other time."

The scenes show a husband with his wife in bed. She resists taking his cock, but pushes his head down so that he licks her pussy. The wife has a beautiful skinny body with firm breasts and a shaved mound. She spreads her legs for him. He eagerly licks her. Her legs tremble and clasp around his head, trapping him there to continue his administrations. She orgasms and her facial expression shows how happy he made her.

"Oh, I love you so much. You are so good to me," she encourages him lovingly and with much affection. "You are such a good boy."

This last endearing diminutive name was intentional and part of her much larger plan. Slowly, she will begin to dominate him. These names will be an important tool for her and will have a profound effect on him.

****

In the next scene, they are shown once again in their marital bed. Now he does not even try to have intercourse with her. Now he doesn't even think to stick his hard cock into her wet pussy. No, he knows what he must do.

She whispers to him.

"Honey,... oh, you are such a sexy man! Please, just lick me. You know how much I like it," she encourages him.

The man is now lying naked on his back. His cock is small but very hard. But his wife straddles his face, forcing her pussy onto his mouth. At first, he licks her gentle, but then she begins to move with more force back and forth.

She starts little by little to introduce more names for him. First, they are endearing names, but progressively, they will become rawer. More explicit.

"You like this, don't you, my little pet? Don't you?" she says as she continues to move back and forth on his mouth.

He cannot answer. His face is trapped between her legs and all her weight is concentrated on his mouth. Her expression demonstrates that her orgasm is approaching. She needs more pressure, so she begins to rub harder and with more urgency. She needs to feel pressure on her clitoris. She starts to grind her pussy hard on his mouth.

"Oh, you are such a good little pet. Aren't you?" she taunts him, as she also gasps for air.

He can barely breathe. She grinds her extremely wet pussy over his entire face so that his nose slightly penetrates her entrance and rubs against her clitoris. She feels her climax coming. She uses both hands to grip his head, pushing it hard against her womanhood. It is as if she forgot that it is her husband. It is as if she has an object that she is trying to cram inside her kitty. With one final movement, she spasms with a trembling climax.

"I love how you are such a good little pet," she says as she calms down from her orgasm.

Now, she starts to detach herself from her own body. She starts to refer to her pussy as "she" as if it is apart from her. This personification of her pussy drives him over the top. It is so hot. It is as if she has no control over what her pussy wants. As if they are both at the whims of this new person in their sex life. Now she will use the excuse that her independent-minded pussy will control them both! Even the thought makes the husband very aroused.

"You do like to please her don't you?" she says. "She really likes it when you please her?" she teases him.

When she is done, she simply gets off him, leaving his raging hard-on unattended.

"From now on, we will give her everything she wants," she whispers in his ear. "Do you agree?"

****

The movie progressively shows the wife getting her husband to perform more lurid acts. She is patient and slowly conditions him to her will. Yes, scene after scene in the movie, she is converting him into her sex-craved slave that will allow her to experience any sex she wants outside of their bedroom. He will be ready eventually. But, her plan progresses one step at a time and very slowly over many sex sessions.

****

In the next scene, the husband is on his back again. She is straddling his chest, bent, and kissing him on the mouth. The man's cock is hard but she ignores that. She then shifts position, arching her back and forcing the front of her pussy into his mouth.

"Lick her," she says pointing to her pussy. "Look how much she wants to be licked," she says with a pouting expression.

The husband begins to lick her pussy. She moves her pelvis up and down.

"Harder, pet. Harder!... Oh, it feels so good. She wants it so bad!"

He tries as hard as he can to satisfy her. But then, she shifts her position, so that the hole of her ass is now positioned at the level of his mouth.

Now she introduces more lurid names for him. She calls him a slut.

"Lick me there, my little slutty pet. You know you want to. Lick my asshole. Do it. You know you want to lick me there. Don't you? You are such a slut."

The man begins to lick her there. She pushes her ass onto his face. She shifts her position so that his tongue enters her asshole. She undulates her pelvis so that his nose is rubbing against the entrance of her pussy while he continues to lick her ass. She grabs the back of his head and forces it back and forth into her so that his tongue is like a small penis penetrating her.

"Oh my god, that's it, honey, lick me there. Stick your slutty tongue inside me as far as you can. It feels so good."

Finally, she reaches her orgasm and collapsing on top of him.

"You are so good to me, my little slutty pet. You do love it as much as me. Don't you?" she taunts him.

The man's cock is hard and he is clearly frustrated. But, now she will introduce another element into his training. Oh yes, now she plants the seed in his mind that his cock is small. It will be subtle. It won't be cruel. It will just be suggestive. It will be the first time she says something about his size. He will now know that to her, his cock is tiny. This will be reinforced later.

"You liked that, didn't you, my little pet? You liked sticking your slutty tongue into my ass as if it were your small cock, didn't you?" She asks him. "Look how hard it made your tiny cock?"

****

To Alec, the movie is hypnotic. This slow torturous conditioning makes him feel that this wife is speaking to him. He wants to imagine that. The sexy dominating names are directed towards him, not the husband in the movie. The plasticity of his mind bends to these messages. He is starting to envision himself as a slutty pet.

The wife purposely denies her husband his orgasm. She is conditioning him to only service her. She wants him to be brainwashed into the idea that his pleasure and sexual cadence is irrelevant. She wants him to believe that his cock has no use in their lovemaking. Only the satisfaction of her pussy.

And it was working!

In the movie, the sex between the couple plays out like this for a while. There are scenes where the wife is starting to take assertiveness even outside the bedroom. Alec can certainly relate to the different scenes and wished at least his wife would force him to lick her. But all of this was within the realm of what Alec and Katya could have already done.

However, it was the next scene that produced an enduring effect on Alec. He would realize how excited he is by the idea of cum.

****

The husband and wife enter their bedroom. They embrace and kiss passionately. She points to the floor and tells him to lie down on his back. She tells him that he must lick her because her pussy wants it.

"She needs to be licked my little slutty pet," she says still very playfully.

The husband obeys and lies down on the floor. She straddles his torso, shifts position so that her pussy is positioned over his face.

"Lick!" she commands him. "That's it my little slut. You are such a good little pet."

She moves back and forth just like other times. She begins to grind against his mouth.

Then she stops.

She dismounts him and turns around positioning her pussy above his cock. He was pleasantly surprised. He will finally be able to stick his hard but small cock into her wet pussy. He slips into her waiting hole in one movement because she is so wet.

She begins to ride his cock, each time with increasing intensity. The husband is moaning and she can sense that he is on the verge of climax. Instead of slowing down so that it lasts, she moves faster, and faster. She rubs her pelvis onto the base of his cock. Then, his body tenses and it is clear that he shooting his cum into her waiting pussy. Completely filling her up with his pent up cum.

When he has stopped the tremors of his orgasm, the wife rapidly dismounts from his cock, turns around so that her pussy is over his face.

"Lick my pussy my little slutty pet," she says to him. "Eat your cum from her."

Large amounts of his cum drip from her pussy directly into his mouth. She then rubs her pussy all over his face and he is forced to lick her until she reaches orgasm.

As before, the wife increments by another notch her conditioning of her husband. She has a new name for him.

"Now you are my little cum slut," she says smiling at him. "You like the taste of cum, don't you, pet? You will be my little cum slave." she taunts. "Yes, you are now my little slave."

****

During this scene, Alec strokes his cock furiously. He cannot believe how hot it is. Just the idea of it all is so raw. As the wife is riding her husband's cock, Alec knows he is going to cum soon. But, when the wife turns around and the husband is "forced" to eat his cum from the dripping pussy of his wife, he can't take it and starts to ejaculate gobs and gobs of his cum all over his chest.

More than the sexy bodies of the actors in the movie, Alec is moved by the ideas. He watches their expressions, the language, the situations. He is thinking of Katya the entire time. He is imagining that the woman in the movie is her. Oh, how wonderful it would be if Katy would do these things to him. How exciting their lives would be to have the role-play that is occurring in the script of this movie. If only real life were like this. If only he could capture something of this in his life.

He begins to think that maybe...just maybe he can. If it can't be with Katya, perhaps he can find it somewhere else. He needs to be like that man in the movie. But not in his fantasies, in real life. As he is stroking his shaft, he is thinking of this and it makes him even harder.

****

Many scenes show how he eats his own cum from her pussy. All lovemaking sessions the couple seem to revolve around him getting his own load in his mouth. The wife knows that she needs to get him accustomed to this. She needs to make it natural for him. He needs to be so familiarized with eating cum, so when the next step in her plan happens, he is perfectly willing!

****

"Slave, cum quickly inside me! You know you want to eat your cum from my pussy," she says.

She rides him fast. He hardly has time to savor their intercourse. Once he cums in her, she rapidly straddles his face again, so that he must eat his cum.

"You like your creampie. Don't you cum slave?" she banters him, but lovingly and smiling.

She continues to ride his face.

"Yes, you are a good little pet and a good little cum slave."

She finally orgasms. There are small gobs of cum on his face. Then, she increments her plan one more notch.

"My cute little cum slut likes this so much, I think we will need to find you more cum someday," the wife said. "Don't you think? Maybe cum from another cock."

She kisses him and falls into his arms.

She whispers seductively in his ears, "Does my slave want to have cum from another cock?"

"Yes," he says trying to conceal his excitement.

"Yes Mistress," she corrects him. "Say it. Tell me correctly how you want cum from another cock."

He is so lost in what he thinks is a role game of his wife that he simply goes along.

"Mistress, I want cum from another cock."

"Good," she kisses him on the nose. "You are my good little cucky. Well, we shall see what we can do."

****

Alec's reaction:

These scenes cause a great shift in Alec. He is so turned on he can't stand it anymore. He rapidly strokes his shaft and orgasms again, sending a massive amount of cum onto his chest. He orgasmed with such force, he nearly sprayed his face with his beautiful white cum.

No other movies of pretty young girls masturbating, or any other online porn had affected him so dramatically. It was as if the movie had been made for him. It was as if it were presenting the way to salvage his sex life.

He didn't know where it was going, but he was determined not to masturbate until it was over. He had to see where this was going.

****

In the next scene of the movie, the husband was watching TV. His wife enters the front door. It is apparent that she had been out that evening at it was late. Her appearance is disheveled. Her hair seems not combed as usual and her clothing seems a bit crooked. Also, she seems to have had some alcohol.

"Hi Honey," she says. "I think I have been really naughty," as she slurred her words and acting dramatically as if she were younger. "You won't be angry with me?" she asks with a pouting face.

"No, I won't. But where have you been? It's late. I was worried," he responded.

"Oh, just had to meet with some clients. But forget about that. You know who needs some attention?" she asks while pointing her finger to her crotch.

"You know how she can get when she wants it! I think she wants to be licked," the wife says with an innocent facial expression. "Do you think you could help by licking her?"

He wants to be angry with her coming home so late, but her actions and the way she is talking turns him on so much, he can't deny it. So, instead, he doesn't say anything.

She staggers slightly to the couch and plops down beside him. She leans over and gives him a wet kiss on the lips. She is clearly slightly drunk and tastes of wine. Their kiss becomes more passionate and they begin to urgently disrobe. Then, with his rising arousal, she knows she can take control of the situation. The wife assumes her new role as Mistress.

"Slave, take all your clothes off and lie on the floor while I go and prepare myself a drink."

She gets up while he rapidly disrobes. Once he is naked, he lies down on the floor. She walks over to him almost naked, but she still has her thin laced panties on. She then stands over him and squats so that her panty clad pussy is directly above his face.

Immediately he smells her womanhood and sees a large wet stain. This time, It is pungent and smells raw, like sex. She lowers herself more so that her panty clad pussy is directly over his mouth, without touching him. She moves back and forth, just centimeters above his nose. She wants him to smell her. To smell the musky aromas after she had been naughty. After having been recently fucked. She is toying with him.

"Mmmm... Does cucky like that?"

He answers with a slight affirmative moan.

"Does my cucky like how she smells? Can you smell how wet and filled she is?"

She was torturing the husband. She now starts to rub her wet panty-clad mound over his mouth, occasionally brushing her clit against his nose. Then, she moved her hips faster and began to apply pressure to his mouth with each movement.

"You like that, don't you? My little cum slut," she teases him. "You like her smell after she has had some fun, don't you?"

His suspicions are now confirmed. He knows his wife has just been fucked by another man and her pussy is filled with cum.

"Would you like a little taste? She would like you to taste her? She has been begging me to let you taste her!", she pauses. "Can you see she is all wet and filled up?"

The husband is beside himself. He should be angry, but his tiny cock is rock hard. He has never been so hard in his life.

"You have to beg her. You have to beg my pussy for a little tasty," the wife says.

"Yes." is all he manages to say.

"You have to start to call me Mistress! If you are my little cum slave, you have to always address me by Mistress. Say 'Yes Mistress'. Say it."

"Yes, Mistress."

Now she starts to call him something else. Now she knows she will bring this to a new level. Now she can really begin her plan.

"Very good cucky! Are you are my little cucky cum slut."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Since you have been such a good little slut, now you get to have the present that my boyfriend made for you."

She stands up and removes her panties. She then squats down on his face. There are still gobs of white cum in her pussy.

"Eat up cucky. It is still fresh because she just got filled up."

She rubs against his tongue. Against the entrance of her pussy.

"Stick your tongue out slave," she says. "Make your Mistress cum!"

****

Now the wife's plan is accelerating. She passed the biggest hurdle, fucking another man while her husband knew it. She now knows that her power over him is nearly complete. He is so under the power of her sex and he needs her pussy so much, that he is willing to be humiliated. He is willing to eat another man's cum from her pussy. Another man has just fucked her, and he is still willing to do what she says.