Femdom Love Affair Redux Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wife would now increment her plan to the next level. She wants her husband to sucks another man's cock in their bedroom. Then she wants that other man to fuck her while he watches. This will be the ultimate humiliation for him. But for that, there is one more step that she must complete.

****

The next scene shows the wife coming home once again at night.

"Cucky, I'm home!"

"Honey, where have you been, you didn't call or anything," the husband visibly upset. "You could have at least called. I was worried about you."

"First you forgot to address me as Mistress. And next, I have a present for you and your way of thanking me is to yell at me," she answers manipulatively. "Be a good cum slave and assume your position naked on the floor!"

This seemed like an absurd situation. But the husband assumed the role of the submissive, bowing to the infidelities of the wife without protest. The husband disrobed and was lying on the floor, just as before.

With her dress still on, the wife came and squatted over his face. But this time, her pussy was bear since she had not been wearing panties. Once positioned over his face, the husband could make out something that was inserted into her pussy. It looked like the end of a condom.

"Look cucky! There is your present! My boyfriend sent you a present in a little package. He wanted me to keep it warm for you! But first, you have to lick my pussy and then I will let you drink the present that he sent you!"

She squatted down and started to grind against his face. When she had an orgasm, still kneeling over his face, she pulled out the condom that had been lodged inside her pussy. It was so full of cum, the condom looked solid. There was a knot at the end of the condom so that the cum didn't leak out.

"Do you want your present?" she asked seductively. "Tell your Mistress that you want to have the present from her new lover"

The husband was so turned on and so conditioned by her.

"Yes Mistress," he responded anxiously.

"Yes Mistress, what?" she reprimanded him so that he correct his statement.

"Yes Mistress, I want the present from your new lover."

"Good. You are such a good little cum slave, aren't you cucky?"

She stood up from her squatting position.

"OK, so we don't lose any, I will get some scissors."

Once she returned, she cut the knotted end of the condom and inserted her finger into it coating it with the cum inside. Her entire finger was dripping with the cum from her boyfriend. She squatted down next to his face and rubbed her finger over his lips and pushed it into his mouth.

"What do you say? Aren't you going to thank me for your present?" the wife asked.

"Thank you, Mistress. Thank you for my present, Mistress"

"Good boy! Yes, I can see that you like the taste of my lover's cum. Tell me you like the taste of my lover's cum," she demanded.

"Mistress, I like the taste of your lover's cum."

"You are such a good cucky! Oh, I think you have been so good you can have the entire load."

With this, she took the condom and placed it on the edge of his mouth, and then squeezed the condom emptying all its contents. There was so much cum, that he had no choice but to swallow some of it. The rest he tried not to swallow because it was simply too much.

"Swallow you cum slave," she says sternly. "All of it! Don't you dare let any of this precious cum leak out!"

He finally swallows all the cum and she then caresses his face.

"Did you like that cucky?

"Yes, Mistress."

"You are such a good cucky cum slut aren't you?"

The man looked completely humiliated and defeated. At first, he does not respond to her question. She slaps him gently on the face to provoke his answer.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress"

The wife looks into his eyes and now she pounces like a lioness. Now she has him where she has wanted him. She can implement her final plan for him.

"Now we are going to make you pretty so you can meet my boyfriends someday. Would you like that?"

"Yes Mistress".

"Yes, I think we will make you a sexy feminine little sissy so you can meet my manly lovers."

"Yes Mistress".

"I want you to go upstairs and shave all your manly hair off. We are going to make you into a very sexy girl. Would you do that for your Mistress?

"Yes, Mistress."

****

Alec's reaction:

Well my dear reader, as you can imagine, these scenes have sealed Alec's fate. A new fetish has been planted in his mind and it will be very difficult to take away. This is a Pandora's box for him. He took a ball from this magical urn, and it cannot be put back into the box.

Along with all these scenes, the final conclusion to the movie has a lasting effect on Alec. Perhaps even more than the other scenes - purely based upon its implications!

****

In the final scene of the movie, the man and his wife are in their bedroom. She is naked and he is dressed as a woman. His body is now completely shaved. Because the man is very skinny, he looks like a very sexy young woman, with only small tits. His legs are shapely and he is clad in very thin laced panties and a small bra. His cock is so small, that it only makes a small bulge in the delicate panties. His face looks feminine and has eye shadow, subtle lipstick, and a natural-looking wig. If somebody didn't know it was a man, he could easily pass for a sexy and beautiful young female.

He is kneeling on the floor next to his wife when a large naked man enters their bedroom. He is muscular and his cock is enormous and thick. He comes over to the wife and kisses her on the mouth passionately. The sissy husband looks up at them kissing and then bows his head again.

"Cucky. Isn't my boyfriend a beautiful hulk of a man?" the wife says.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you like his cock? Don't you think it is beautiful? Look at him and tell him he has a beautiful cock".

The sissy husband looks into the other man's eyes. "You have a beautiful cock."

"I want you to suck his cock, cucky," she commands him.

With this, she takes his head in her hands and directs it to the crotch of her boyfriend. The boyfriend's cock is now resting on the edge of his mouth, but the husband still resists opening his mouth.

"Open your mouth and suck his cock," the wife says sternly.

Finally, the sissy husband opens his mouth and begins to suck the man's cock.

In the final scene of the movie, the wife says to him.

"You are such a good sissy slave. Your next task will be to let my boyfriend take your virginity!"

The end (of the movie).

****

Well, my dear reader, Alec is now beside himself. These images would be those that drive his desires for some time to come. We will return to him now.

He has masturbated so many times there where we left him, that he is now a bit calm. But he is ok. Don't worry. He will recuperate. Let's go back and see what he has been up to. Let's observe the trouble that he has been getting himself into.

5 Newfound fetish and desires

When we last left Alec, he was navigating the web for some Feminization and Femdom kink sites. Well, he found something! It is a social network for kinky BDSM sex. He registered on the site with a fake name and alternative email that he uses for his "habits". Once on the site, he realized that there are lots of women that call themselves Mistress.

After looking around the site, it was clear that he was not the only male interested in Femdom or sissification! Holy shit, there was a whole community of people into this. And, there are plenty of Mistresses that are willing to dominate their submissives into the types of kinks that he is seeking.

In reality, he didn't believe that this would be too real. He had read some of the forums and the comments suggested that there were a lot of scams and fake accounts. Anyway, there was nothing lost in trying.

So, he filled out his user profile and saved it. Then, he would simply post a message on the forum saying he was looking for a Mistress. Even doing all of this fulfilled some of his latent fantasies. It seemed that he was moving towards an action.

His profile was the following:

****

Hi. I'm relatively new to this kind of thing - only been exploring for a few months really. I'm looking for someone who I can trust and be completely submissive with, but only online (for the moment) and for someone that is here for the lifestyle, the thrill of control, and the psychological play.

I need a mistress that will command me for JOI, CEI, golden shower, cbt, and self-bondage. If you require it, I would be willing to undergo sissification and feminization.

I would be obedient. Initially, because I am married, I could send pictures/videos of the results of completing your commands. With time, I could commit to something in person.

I am looking for a mistress that wants to do this because it turns her on and into controlling me because she likes it.

If you are interested and would be willing to be my mistress with these restrictions, contact me.

****

A couple of days passed. Alec watched that Femdom and sissification movie hundreds of times over and over. Each time, he would imagine that it was him and the woman was his wife. He masturbated what seemed like hundreds of times a day. He couldn't concentrate on his work. Since his wife and kids were away, he would get home strip naked and then start masturbating to the video until his cock hurt from so much friction.

He had forgotten about the online kink social site that he had registered to the other day. Since he had finished masturbating, he entered just to see if there was any activity. When he logged on, he had no messages. But, just started clicking on random photos and profiles of other users. There were also groups and forums and he figured he would look at those as well.

After being on the site for about a half-hour, reading over the forums, he was just about to log out when a red tag with a 1 appeared on his user mailbox. He had just received a message. Since he had read so much about "fake" users and "scams" - people using the site to "sell" their services or simply fake users that are not serious. He figured that is what it would be.

****

That click on the mailbox was a fateful moment for Alec. It would change his life.

6 Enter, Mistress Natalya

Alec opened his user mail on the site. There was a single object in the Inbox. The subject was simple. It read: "Hello slave." The mail was from a user called Mistress Natalya.

He opened the mail. The following is what transpired. They are the logs of the different mail messages between Alec and Mistress Natalya (with some reactions from Alec).

****

Mistress Natalya: "Hello. How are you? I'm a mistress looking for a slave to train and completely own. I saw your profile. I am not a professional Mistress or a fake, but I know what I want. I also know what you need. I don't need you to pay me. Are you interested?"

Alec: "Hi, yes I am interested."

In reality, Alec didn't believe that it was real. He thought maybe this was just some fake that in the end, it would be the type of scam that other users had described.

Mistress Natalya: "OK. I just want you to do everything I ask you to do."

At this point, Alec started to have the idea that it could be real but was still skeptical. Maybe the best strategy would be to follow along. But, his hands were trembling.

Alec: "What do you have in mind?"

Mistress Natalya: "Do you want an online mistress? Do you want to be my slave? I am for real. This is not a scam."

This way of answering seemed so to the point, that he started to become quite tense. He realized that this very much could be real. This could be a woman that was interested in dominating him for her pleasure. It was best to continue, but without ruining it.

Alec: "OK."

Mistress Natalya: "Tell me your kinks"

Alec: "I am kind of new to this, but I am turned on by JOI, CEI, CBT, and forced tasks."

Mistress Natalya: "OK. Why do you want to be my slave?"

Alec: "I want to be submissive."

Mistress Natalya: "I see that you are married."

Alec: "Yes."

Mistress Natalya: "And you are still willing to serve me? I need to have a complete commitment at all hours. If you are not willing to this, then everything is off. Are you willing?"

Alec: "I will try."

Mistress Natalya: "That is not good enough. Answer me correctly, slave."

Alec: "Yes. I will."

Mistress Natalya: "OK. That is better. Are you willing to do whatever I tell you?"

Alec: "Yes."

Mistress Natalya: "First. You must ALWAYS address me as Mistress. Do you understand? The next time you show disrespect, I will delete your email and we will not talk again."

There was a long pause. Alec was a bit stunned. He was thinking of ways to respond, or whether to respond. This was getting serious. This was more than simply masturbating to some videos on the internet. Did he really want to go through with this? This could really jeopardize his marriage. While he was thinking things over, another message from her appeared.

Mistress Natalya: "Do you understand me?"

Alec: "Yes, Mistress. I am sorry, Mistress."

Mistress Natalya: "Is your wife home?"

Alec: "No, Mistress. She is away for a few days."

Mistress Natalya: "Send me pictures of you naked. Right now."

Alec: "Yes, Mistress."

He thought about whether to continue with this. If he continued, then his photos would be in this woman's hands. He would have almost no choice but to continue. If he didn't send the photos, the whole thing would be over. Then, he would always think back to this and wonder what would have happened. He needed to know how deep the rabbit hole really went.

While he was mulling this over in his mind, a new message from the woman appeared.

Mistress Natalya: "I am waiting, slave!"

Alec: "One moment, Mistress. I am doing it now."

He started to undress completely and get his cell phone into position. He started taking pictures of his naked body. He then sent them.

Mistress Natalya: "OK, slave. You are adequate. I will be your Mistress. Are you sure that this is what you really want?"

Alec. "Yes, Mistress. But, if you don't mind me saying, I want a Mistress that would be turned on by controlling me. Would it turn you on to control me, Mistress?"

Mistress Natalya: "Yes, slave."

There was a pause of a few minutes.

Mistress Natalya: "It turns me on. A lot!"

He didn't expect this response. He thought that she wouldn't answer this question. He was trembling with nerves.

Mistress Natalya: "I want you to be sure first. For now, I will control you remotely. But, I will require more of you later."

Mistress Natalya: "After, I will require you to do things in person. Would you be willing?"

Alec: "Yes, Mistress."

Alec felt that he was sealing his fate. One thing was a few messages. But how could he commit to so much?

Mistress Natalya: "Do you realize that I will not be easy on you?"

Alec: "Yes, Mistress"

Mistress_Natalya: "That doesn't bother you?"

Alec: "No, Mistress."

Mistress Natalya: "Then, you are now my slave. We will begin training now, slave. You must do everything I say. Is that clear?"

Alec: "Yes, Mistress."

Mistress Natalya: "Read this carefully, slave. I don't like body hair. I want my slave to be perfectly smooth and clean at all times. You must go to your bathroom and shave off all your body hair. Everything. Your arms, legs, chest, ass, and balls. I don't care how you do it, but you must do it now. Send me pictures in an hour when you finish. If you don't comply, then this is all off. Do you understand?

Alec: "Yes, Mistress

****

With this request, Alec completely freaked out. The exact fantasies that he had were now starting to become real. At one level, this excited him quite a lot. However, this was going so fast and he was entering into a whole new territory.

What if his wife finds out? What if his children find out? What about his reputation at his work. This was absolute madness!

But, he was compelled by some inner voice. Some inner desires. He went upstairs to the master bathroom and shaved all his body hair, as "his Mistress" commanded.

When he was finished, he took several photos of his entire body. Then he connected to the computer and uploaded the photos to the mail account on the kink site and sent all of them to "his Mistress".

****

Alec: "Mistress, here are my photos."

Mistress Natalya: "Good slave. You are a very sexy and feminine slave. But we still have a lot of work to do. Later, you will have your hair removed permanently. I will turn you into the sissy slave that I always wanted. Is that understood?"

Alec: "Yes, Mistress".

There was a long pause of maybe 20 minutes. Alec didn't know what happened. Then, all of a sudden, a message from "his Mistress" appeared in the inbox.

Mistress Natalya: "Slave. I will send you instructions for your training tonight. I expect that you will wait for my instructions naked. Do you have any toys?."

Alec: "No, Mistress."

Mistress Natalya: "OK. Wait for my instructions and do not masturbate."

Alec: "Yes, Mistress."

*****

Epilogue to Chapter 1

So my dear reader, the life of our couple Alec and Katya is about to change. I will not hide from you my disappointment! I really like the two of them. I don't want anything bad to happen to them and it really pains me to see them suffer.

I am a bit of a nymphomaniac myself, so I can understand the sexual desires that Alec has. I only hope that he knows what he is doing! Katya is suffering and she seems so sweet; I would hate it if she gets really hurt.

Well, you and I don't have any say in the matter! We can only watch as the whole sordid mess unfolds! Don't you wish you could help them? I do. I wish I could talk to both of them.

We will just have to wait. Yes, wait, and see what happens. We can only watch as Alec's actions produce a reaction. But, I'll be honest with you. I have a feeling - a really bad fucking feeling - that the reaction is going to be like that of those two assholes, Mike and Ivan.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sissified Ch. 01 Young boy is helped by his hot tutor in his transformation.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Better Life through Chastity A young man is forced into chastity by his loving girlfriend.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Sissification 101: Ch. 01 Straight guy is caught watching sissy porn and…in Fetish
Sissy Hubby Transformation to pegging a sissy hubby.in Fetish
Cuckold in Training Marcia discovers her husband's secret desire to be a cuckold.in Interracial Love
More Stories