Femdom Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh that's disgusting!' she said turning and put the ruler down on the little table. Picking up the pinwheel she said 'You're going to pay for making that mess on my stockings.'

This cunning device had a little wheel with pointed edges set in a plastic handle. Mommy clasped my testicles again and ran the wheel over my hard penis. I wriggled and instinctively brought my hands down to stop her.

'HANDS ON YOUR HEAD!' She shouted at me as she brought the wheel onto my ball sac. The sharp little points of the wheel dug mercilessly into the tender flesh.

'P...p...please Mommy, no...please don't, you're hurting me.'

'Shut up!' she snapped and continued to punish me there. 'You have such a pathetic little cock. I've seen babies with bigger ones than yours! Let's see if we can make it get any bigger with the help of the clothes pegs.'

She took a handful of wooden clothes pegs from the little table. Placing them in her silky lap, one by one she placed them onto the skin of my scrotum. I squirmed with discomfort as she placed twenty in total, arranging them so that they formed two neat rows.

'Lie down on the floor because now your cock punishment really begins!'

I obediently went and lay down, hands passively by my side, erection standing proud with a line of clothes pegs on my balls.

Mommy stood up and took a small whip from the collection on the table. It had short, thin strands of rubber and she had made it herself from old windscreen wipers. It was far more painful than the flogger she ordinarily liked to use. I knew what was coming next.

She lingered for a moment, standing directly over my head so I could clearly see her black lace panties under her slip and that the gusset was already soaking wet. Then without warning she brought the whip down on my cock and balls. I yelled out, but this only incensed her.

'You will not jerk yourself off looking at pictures of other women, you little pervert. Understand?'

'Yes...Mommy...yes...' I said trying to cover my genitals from the onslaught.'

'GET YOUR HANDS AWAY!' she shouted. 'PERVERT, PERVERT, PERVERT! I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT HAPPENS TO A FILTHY PUSSY LOVING SLUT LIKE YOU!'

The thongs of the whip came down and down and down, the blows expertly placed. The ends of the rubber lashed the tender flesh of my exposed cock and caught the two lines of clothes pegs on my balls. I was now sobbing openly, not because of stinging sensation in my penis and balls, but because I knew I wanted her to treat me like this. I wanted to be hurt and humiliated by my own cruel Mommy, this was what I NEEDED and so badly because perversely it made me so very happy.

She stopped and stood up straight, towering over me. 'And don't think I don't know what pictures you've been looking at! If loving your Mommy's pussy wasn't enough of nasty, deviant thing to do, you've been looking at women with cum dribbling out of their pussies!'

It was all too pathetically true, I had not only been jerking myself off looking at pictures of older and even more elderly ladies when she was out been fantasising for some time, the ones that had really aroused me, were women deliberately flaunting sperm dribbling from their used vaginas and I imaging myself having to lick them clean. Needless to say, it was a fantasy that I had transferred to my Mommy's pussy.

'Do you think your Mommy is too old and too unattractive to be fucked by another man?' she asked.

'No Mommy, I don't...'

'Well you'd be right. Mommy can hardly feel your stupid little cock inside her it's so tiny. So while you are out at work, your Mommy has to have sex with real men. Men with man-sized cocks, not girlie sized ones like your pathetic little offering. Men with big and thick cocks that can REALLY satisfy a woman like me.'

She lashed out with the whip again and I started to cry again. 'Yes Mommy....'

'Men with big and hairy balls that a woman can feel slapping up against her as they fuck her; men who've got lots of hot sperm they can pump deep inside of your Mommy's old pussy.'

I looked up at her aghast. What was she telling me?

'Yes young man, I know all about your perverted little fantasy so Mommy's got a nice creamy treat for you today,' she said grinning wickedly as she raised her slip and hooked her thumbs into the black lace panties. Slowly she peeled them down to just above her stocking tops. Then she put her fingers under the gusset and showed me what was there...a big blob of congealed sperm.

'Get on your knees my little sperm slut!'

I struggled to get up, my cock and balls aching from the harsh treatment they'd just received by her hand, the pegs unnaturally tugging on my scrotum to make it feel even more uncomfortable.

Once on my knees, I was eye level with her pussy and the heavily soiled lace panties. I could see the spermy goo had dribbled out and stuck to the gusset.

Hands on her hips to hold the hem of the slip up so that I could clearly see her pussy, she said 'So young man, you'd better get licking...'

I stared at the mess left by another man, thick dollops of sperm that had dribbled out of her pussy onto the material. Could I do it? Could I make my fantasy reality?

Moving my head forward I took in the smell, the very familiar smell of her pussy, which was now tainted by that of another man. Then I opened my mouth and went to tentatively lick the spunk from her pussy. She didn't wait for me to perform.

Instead she started laughing as she roughly pushed my head into the panties, instead then, reaching down to cup the gusset of her panties from underneath, smeared the sticky goo all over my face -- over my lips, under my nose and in my eyes. At that moment I could not have felt more humiliated by her.

Grabbing a handful of my hair she pulled me away and pushed her panties down her legs before taking them off. Then she sat in the chair, legs wide apart, exposing fully her pussy, evidence of her lover's cum all over her prominent labia.

Kneeling still, I moved forward to her pussy and gingerly kissed her inner thighs above the stocking tops -- something I always did at her insistence as a mark of respect.

Then she said, 'Just stop right there. Look long and hard at my pussy. That was well and truly fucked just half an hour before you came home. A man your age, with a big, fat eight-inch cock took me. And as you're going to find out, he's a really good cummer too. His sperm is really thick and creamy and he regularly pumps hard it into this hot, sex starved pussy you so love.

'So young man, time to show Mommy how much you really love her and to you put your nasty...dirty...and sick little fantasy into practice. Lick me clean! Lick HIS cum out my little sperm slut -- every last little drop!'

She grabbed my hair and buried my head into the wetness of her pussy. I licked and I tasted him. This other man's sperm had a taste I'd never experienced before and it was all mixed up with Mommy's own scent and tastes. It was a heady cocktail. My balls ached from the clothes pegs, my cock sore and tingling from the whipping as I lovingly scooped out spunk with my lips and tongue.

'Deeper slut!' she commanded. 'Get your tongue RIGHT inside of me.'

Doing as I was told, I pushed my face hard into her pussy, stretching my tongue as far as it would go, feeling deeply humiliated by the experience. Suddenly she grabbed my hair, pulled me up sharply and then slapped my face.

'Do it properly and gently, I'm still sore there from his cock.'

She roughly pushed me back down again and I continued with the sordid task of cleaning his sperm more thoroughly and slowly.

After a while I heard her breathing quicken and l licked more vigorously, my tongue now focussed on her clitoris. I glanced up at her, my magnificent, powerful and domineering Mommy who I wanted to please so much. I saw her eyes had closed, a contented smile spread on her lips and I was happy because I had made her happy and I licked and licked for all I was worth. Suddenly her orgasm exploded. Mommy let out a load groan and her body shook from head to toe. This was probably the most powerful orgasm I had ever seen her have.

She grabbed my hair again, my cue to stop licking her and she just held me there, my face pushed hard against her grey haired pussy, my mouth open at her lips. And then it came in a hot torrent. Laughing to herself, she let a stream of hot urine spurt straight into my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could, gulping down the fountain of pee, a fountain that never seemed to end. When the flow of piss finally became a trickle and then ceased she grabbed my hair again, pulling me away.

Looking down at me she smiled. 'Time to show your Mommy what you can do, stand up! Hands on your head!'

I got to my feet and standing in front of her; she slowly began to pull off the clothes pegs one by one. In my concentration to please her, my tiny cock had gone limp.

'Look at you!' she said with a sneer. 'You can't even keep it up you pathetic little pervert! Ashamed were you, ashamed of having to lick another man's cum from your Mommy's pussy? A real man's cum? Put you hands behind your back!'

While the pegs had been attached to my scrotum, there had been discomfort, but as she roughly removed the pegs, so my balls became ultra sensitive. Every yank on a peg made me cry out aloud as the contracted skin sought to regain its shape. But in spite of the pain, my cock was growing rigid again -- just as she knew it would. With the last peg off, she cupped her hands around my balls and vigorously rubbed then. I cried out again and very loudly with the pain.

'Oh, you poor little baby, let Mommy kiss it better.'

She moved forward to sit on the edge of the chair and guided my painful cock into her mouth. At first her saliva and tongue soothed my aching and sore penis, even if her hands still made me wince with pain at her touch. But then she suddenly bit my erection. Not enough to damage me in any way, but sufficient for me to feel it. She continued to roughly chew on my hardness and my foreskin like a piece of old meat.

I could take it no more; uncontrollably and spontaneously I shot my load into her mouth, filling it with my sperm. Without further ado, she stood up and planted her lips on mine. She gave me a long and deep kiss, depositing my own sperm back into my mouth. When she pulled away again, she simply said, 'Swallow my little sperm slut. Swallow ALL OF IT!'

The deed done, we retired upstairs to her bedroom. Still naked I lay beside her on the bed. She pulled down one of the straps of her slip to expose one of her beautiful creamy breasts. Pulling me to her nipple, I suckled her like a newborn baby and proceeded to cry my eyes out, both in joy and happiness.

'Mommy loves you, really she does,' she said quietly. 'But spare the rod, spoil the child. That's always been my philosophy, you know that. You're a very bad boy and I only hurt and humiliate you for your own good. You know that, don't you?'

'Yes Mommy,' I mumbled happily and contentedly.

Femdom Mommy 3

I'm Alex, and if you don't already know, I'm a pathetic 31-year-old man who is regularly dominated by his Mommy. Today she stood towering over me. I was on my knees in front of her, my nose pressed against hard against her skirt, in-line with her pussy.

Mommy has a very prominent pussy and I love the fact that her pubic hair is now sparse and grey. I am a slave to this magnificent and powerful orifice. There is no greater pleasure for me than to be close to it, to adore it and worship it, and be punished severely if I fail to please and pleasure Mommy in the ways she demands.

But although I had grown to not only adore my aging Mommy and willingly experience the nasty punishments she devised for me, I was sobbing, my tears staining her skirt. My arms were clasped around her thighs, and even though concealed by the skirt, the scent of her pussy was filling my nostrils as I pleaded with her not to make me undergo my latest humiliation.

'Don't be silly,' she said with a sneer. 'You want to make your Mommy happy don't you?'

'Yes Mommy, but...'

'No buts, it's time you truly discovered your feminine side,' she laughed. 'It's no good you dressing in stockings and high heels just for my benefit. It's men who like to see sluts like you all dressed up in women's clothes!'

'Please Mommy, please, not this, I'll do anything but this...' I begged, wiping away my tears.

'Beg all you like you little Mommy loving pervert! You're a filthy little slut and you're finally going to get your comeuppance!'

Let me tell you how this punishment began. I had come home from the office as usual and found Mommy entertaining a mature man. He must have been in his 60s, balding and had a beer belly. He said nothing, simply maintaining a smirk as he eyed me up and down.

'This is Wally,' she said by way of introduction to this stranger. 'He knows all about your deviant desires young man and how you like licking your Mommy's pussy.'

'Mommy?'

'What's the matter?'

'You told this man all about what we do?'

'You got a problem with that?'

'He's a complete stranger.'

'Not to me he isn't!' she snapped and turned to give Wally a smile. He smiled back and licked his lips, letting his hand slip down to the croth of his trousers. I could see he had an erection. 'Now go to your room and wait for me to call you when I'm ready!'

Obediently and without comment, I went upstairs, my stomach churning. I had believed that the nasty games she and I played out in our home were between us and us only. I'd really no idea that she'd told anyone else about them. What had she got planned for tonight?

When I entered my room I found Mommy had laid out some lingerie on my bed. This I knew was an instruction for me to wear it for her. I knew better than to think about it. Without further ado, I got undressed.

I began by slipping on the sheer black stockings. Then standing in front of the mirror, I hooked up the deep black lace garter belt and attached the suspenders to the stocking tops. I reached for the panties, which although high cut, barely hid my now semi-erect penis, erect in anticipation of whatever humiliation was to come.

Then I took the black lacy bra, an A cup, just the right size to hold my man-boobs in place. This was followed by a sheer lace slip. I finished off the ensemble with four-inch high heels. I admired myself in the mirror for a moment, my cock hardening at the sight of myself in black lingerie. I'm ashamed to say that as I had found out over the past few months, being dressed as a sissyboy was a real turn on, but I dare not play with myself, as to cum prematurely before Mommy called me would result in a double punishment.

Dressing complete, I sat on the bed and waited as I heard Mommy and another pair of feet, definitely male, ascend the stairs. Mommy was whispering, but I couldn't hear what she said. Then she laughed as she led the stranger into her bedroom, but I didn't hear the door shut. All too soon, I heard male grunts of the sort when fucking a woman. Mommy's bed creaked as Wally's cock pumped her old pussy. I heard her cry out, a triumphant orgasm given by another man, a noise she knew would humiliate me.

I anticipated that a creampie humiliation was going to be my punishment this evening. Not so long ago, Mommy had caught me looking at pictures of hot, gooey creampie dripping out of women's pussies. I can't explain why, but the sight of a freshly fucked pussy dribbling sperm had become a delicious and erotic masturbatory pleasure as I fantasized about being made to eat another man's cum from the beloved pussy of my Mommy.

Needless to say, Mommy had made me confess and then made it a reality and on a regular basis. She made no secret about how she saw other men when I was out at work. And as she was at pains to reveal to me, they were real men with REAL cocks, long, thick and capable of pumping thick and hot cum into her vagina, unlike my puny little piece of meat. And cleaning other men's cum from her pussy had become a regular chore for me.

But how wrong could I be about what she had in store for me tonight? That was a question I asked myself now as tears ran down my face. She had eventually called me into her bedroom and had ordered me to kneel in front of her while the strange and now naked, bar his shorts, middle-aged man looked on.

I looked up at her. She seemed so powerful, dressed in her stilettos and expensive stockings and black lace lingerie and stockings. Slowly she raised her lacy slip up above her stocking tops and suspenders until I could see her white see-thru nylon panties. It wasn't just her pubic bush I could see through the taught nylon. I could also see that her panties were severely stained by cum that had leaked from her pussy.

Although I had gotten used to performing creampie duties, I had never met the men Mommy allowed to fuck her. This time, the cum of the man who had used my Mommy's pussy to deposit his sperm now sat on the bed smirking with contempt at me not bothering to hide the fact that he was enjoying my humiliation.

'You may lower my panties,' Mommy said with a sneer. I gently lowered her soiled knickers until they were half way down her thighs. The full extent of the goo now became evident. This guy was a very heavy cummer, the gusset of her panties was soaked. I looked at the sticky mess for a moment before performing my duties.

'Well what are you waiting for?' she barked, reaching for the whip that lay on the bed in readiness. She brought the whip down hard onto my back and I visibly winced. 'Get licking, clean that filthy spunk of Wally's off of my panties now!'

Slowly I bent my head down to the gusset and momentarily let the heady aroma of her cunt juices and warm sperm assail my nostrils. She wasn't in the mood to wait, she pushed my head downwards and I took the gusset in my mouth and licked and sucked the goo from the material.

'Don't take all day slut!' she yelled. 'My pussy is sore and I need it soothed with your tongue, the tongue of Mommy's pathetic little sperm loving slut!'

I sucked and licked the last of the goo off of her panties and as I raised my head, so she slipped out of them and placed them over my head, the gusset pressed against my nose. Wally laughed out loud at the sight of me.

'You're so fucking pathetic!' she sneered as she walked towards the bed and sat down, slip raised and legs apart waiting for my attentions.

I moved over on my knees to where she sat. As I drew closer, I could now clearly see that thick globules of sperm smeared the lips of her sparsely haired vagina. Mommy widened her legs a little so I could gently began to lick and swallow Wally's cum as I set about cleaning her swollen pussy lips.

Then I heard Wally come behind me. Roughly he pushed my face into Mommy's pussy. 'I want to see you lick you Mommy properly,' he said. 'Get to it you perverted little Mommy loving boy!'

Mommy moaned as my tongue probed deep inside of her, my tongue slurping out Wally's think white cum from within. I winced as I felt Wally's hands roaming over my ass.

'He's a right little tart isn't he,' he said as his hands now slid down between my legs and groped my cock and balls that were imprisoned in the lace of my black panties. I could feel him fumbling down there, pushing my panties aside as he grasped my balls. I became distracted as he said, 'Nice ass. A real sissyboy, make no mistake.'

'LICK ME PROPERLY YOU SPERM SLUT!' Mommy screamed down at me and she whacked me on my back with the whip. I tried to concentrate hard on my task, ignoring the attentions of the dirty old man now fiddling with my private parts. Suddenly Mommy pushed me away.

'Enough, you pathetic little bastard child of mine!'

She stood up and as I looked up at her, so she placed the stiletto heel of her right foot on my cock. 'You love your Mommy don't you?'