Femdom Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes Mommy,' I replied, feeling tears welling in my eyes again.

'If you want Mommy's pussy, you have to do things for her don't you?'

'Yes Mommy,' I whimpered.

'Perverted things, because you're a little pervert aren't you?'

'Yes Mommy.'

'No normal man wants to lick his Mommy's pussy does he?'

'No Mommy.'

'But you're not normal are you? You love your Mommy's pussy don't you? And you're prepared to do anything to make sure you get to lick it aren't you.'

'Yes Mommy,' I said. 'Anything.'

I could see in the corner of my eye that Wally was fondling his previously flaccid cock. Slowly he began to get erect. It must have been 8 inches at least, thick with veins that stood out prominently.

'Stand up!' she barked.

I slowly got to my feet, wobbling a little on my stiletto heels. Mommy stepped forward and pulled down my panties to reveal my erection. 'Let Wally see that pathetic little cock of yours.'

'You said he wasn't very big,' Wally said smirking as he played with his more substantial organ.

'Not big!' Mommy laughed as she grabbed my balls. 'It's a weenie. That could never satisfy a real woman could it? Only a mother could love it,' she said giving my weedy erection a smack with the palm of her hand with a laugh. 'Come over here Wally, put your cock up against his and let's see the difference.'

Wally obliged. He stepped out of his pants and shorts and came up to me. Standing directly opposite me, he pushed his cock up against mine and it was dwarfed. 'Oh, it's so little it's like a girl's clit,' he said pressing his massive cock even more firmly up against mine.

Mommy intervened; using both hands she rubbed our two members together. I felt dirty, but there was a very perverse joy too from being made to look so foolish in front of this man.

This is what a real man's cock looks like,' Wally said. 'And it ain't anything like yours is it? Are you embarrassed sissy boy?' I nodded. 'So you should be, because from what I hear you're a dirty little Mommy loving slut. A pervert! And by the time I've finished with you, you'll be a cock sucking slut too because this monster will be going in your mouth before we're both finished with you tonight!'

'I think young man it's time to show you what real sissyboys do. Don't you agree Wally?'

He nodded as Mommy came behind me.

'Don't think you're going to get off lightly. Wally is a very good repeater.'

Mommy began running her hands all over my body, getting lower and lower until she clasped my now exposed and very hard, if little penis. She stepped aside as Wally came round to join her. He roughly grabbed my arms and pulled them behind me. In a trice, he'd slapped on a pair of handcuffs and I so was now powerless to stop him from molesting me as he chose.

'Ooooh, this is a very little organ isn't it?' he said, roughly pulling the foreskin of my cock forwards, then rolling it back to reveal the head inside. 'Cute.'

'CUTE? He thinks your baby boy cock is cute!' Mommy laughed cruelly. 'I say it's pathetic, don't I?' What is it?'

I mumbled weakly. 'Pathetic Mommy.'

She slapped my face. 'Tell me how pathetic!' she demanded with a glint in her eye.

'My penis is very pathetic,' I said. 'Not like a real man's cock, not like Wally's.'

'It's time to get down on your knees slut and show Mommy how much of a sissyboy you really are.'

I didn't need to do this by myself; because Wally buckled my legs from behind and manhandled me to the floor. Then he pulled me back onto my knees.

Tears were welling in my eyes again and then began to stream down my face because I knew what was going to happen next. I looked up, and I could see his obviously superiority over me, his substantial eight inch erection overtly intimidating me. He was a man, and he I knew was not.

'We'll make a woman out of you yet! Kiss it slut,' Wally said. 'Kiss my cock all over.'

Still handcuffed I bent down and placed my lips on the cock head and began brushing my lips over it, giving little kisses that I hoped would placate his anger and raw aggression towards me.

'Look at his little prick!' Mommy exclaimed. 'He's hard as a rock. He's actually enjoying it!'

Indeed, perceptive as ever, Mommy saw and knew that in spite of my protestations, the prospect of having this man's enormous member in my mouth was making me very aroused. As I kissed it all over, I felt increasingly wanted to submit to its strength and power. My tiny cock and enforced feminization meant that I really was a sissy, and a pathetic cock sucker with it. I wanted to submit Wally's big and powerful organ. A sense of girlishness washed over me in a way that had never been the case when I was dressed in women's lingerie with Mommy.

Instinctively I opened my mouth. He took hold of his cock and he slid the uncircumcised head slowly over my lips, dribbling pre-cum. I thought that I could experience no greater humiliation and yet as I locked my lips around his erection and began to lick under his foreskin, I wanted it deep in my mouth -- a wish that was about to come true.

"Suck my cock like the good sissy slut you really are,' he said with menace in his voice. Suddenly he forced his massive manhood further into my mouth. I greedily moved my head back and forth along the shaft. Was this how a real girl did it? Mommy answered my question.

'That's pathetic, really pathetic. Don't show me up, suck his cock properly!' She grabbed a handful of my hair and forced me onto Wally's erection. I gagged as the head of his cock hit the back of my throat. Mommy laughed and pushed my head still further onto the other man's hardness. I really gagged this time and she let go as I coughed and spluttered.

Wally didn't let me have a moment to recover. He clasped his hands around my head and made rhythmic thrusts into my willing mouth. From time to time he paused and then pushed really hard against my throat, making me gag again and again.

'Stupid little slut, you're not doing it right. I think your Mommy should punish you for that!'

Mommy reached for the whip and I felt it crack on my ass. Again and again she brought the whip down my exposed and tender flesh. She pulled away from me abruptly and Wally grabbed my hair.

'Lick his balls!'

'Please Mommy...no!'

'LICK THEM NOW YOU SICK LITTLE PERVERT!'

Wally held his big cock up to his stomach to fully expose his sizable testes. Mommy pushed my head forward and I began to lick them. Why was licking his balls even more humiliating for me than sucking his cock? It felt like the most humiliating thing that I had ever done. But why did I enjoy being ashamed and humiliated by this overt display of his masculinity, as evidenced by my rock hard erection?

He let his cock fall and Mommy forced his swollen cock into my mouth once more. He roughly thrust his huge member in and out. Not content to watch, again she pushed my head onto his cock so that it hit my throat and held me there. I gagged again. That suddenly seemed to incense Mommy.

'You pathetic little pervert! I'm going to punish you now!' she yelled.

Before I knew what was happening, Wally had pushed me so I was half on, half off the bed and held me down as Mommy gave me a sound spanking, hurling abuse at me as she did. I struggled, but it was no use, Wally held me firmly in place.

SLAP SLAP SLAP...and on and on she reigned blow to my bottom. I am ashamed to admit that I really began to cry out loud.

At the end of my spanking, I knew my bottom must be very red. It was certainly sore, but I was still hard as a rock. Even with tears streaming down my face, I liked this, I liked the way I was being roughly treated by Mommy and this strange man and I wanted more. And more was what I was going to get. Still prone lying on the couch, I felt Wally liberally apply a lubricant to my anus. The next thing I knew was that a butt plug was forced into me. I yelped in surprise. It was the first time I'd been violated anally and in spite of the lubricant, it hurt.

'Now kneel and kiss Mommy's pussy,' Mommy demanded. I was on my knees as she stood, proud and magnificent. She slowly raised the lace hem of her slip to expose her pussy fully for my attention. She then sat down on the edge of the bed and regally parted her legs for me. I gingerly knelt before her. Wally undid my handcuffs so that I could be on all fours as I brought my tongue to her glistening pussy. She was soaking, very obviously aroused by our little game.

Wally produced Mommy's paddle from somewhere. The first I knew of it was when he whacked my ass several times while I concentrated pleasing her. Each blow was aimed so it would not just hit my flesh, but also the butt plug. My moan from the muddle of pain and pleasure was stifled by Mommy's pussy. The sight of me being beaten must have really aroused her as she was soaking down there and her pussy got even wetter with each blow Wally delivered.

Then I heard Wally say, 'I'm going to fuck this pathetic little asshole!' "You fucking slut,' he roared. 'You're just like every other sissy boy I've ever known. You tease me with your panties and your high heels; well it's payback time. All girls have to get fucked sometime and you're about to get my cock in you.'

Having roughly pulled out the butt plug, he began fingering my anus. I moaned as this strange man's fingers roughly probed my anus. First one then two fingers before he forced three deep into me.

Then he abruptly removed them and before I knew it, he was forcing his cock against me. I gasped as I felt a sharp pain. His cock head had roughly penetrated my sphincter. As I took my first man inside of my body and submitted to his manhood I moaned. 'No, please no...I'm a virgin.'

Mommy laughed, 'Too late my boy, there's no going back. You really are sissy slut now aren't you?'

I felt Wally's cock as he pushed it deep and deeper into my ass. His left hand reached around me and pulling away the material of my flimsy bra, he grasped at my nipples, brutally pulling and tweaking them. His other hand descended to grasp and work my cock as he began to thrust himself into me.

I was now impaled on his cock and utterly helpless, he could do whatever he wanted to do to me and I had to accept it. He had taken possession of me. I was his 'girl', the object of his aggressive lust. I began to moan in pain and pleasure. 'Ohhh... Yesss... Fuck me and make a woman!'

Shut up you stupid little cock loving slut!' Mommy shouted at me. She grabbed my hair and forced my face into her wet pussy. 'Mommy loves you, Mommy loves you,' she kept repeating as my anus was brutally assaulted.

'God, it's so good to fuck a virgin,' Wally muttered as he drove himself still deeper into me. I felt every inch of his cock's thick girth as he roughly and relentlessly pumped it back and forth inside me with no regard for my tight little sphincter.

'Oh God,' he shouted.

Suddenly I felt him let loose his cum deep into my asshole. I felt him throbbing and spurting inside of me. Mommy's pussy stifled my moan of pain, pleasure and humiliation by holding my head tight against her. I felt her shudder as she orgasmed too and let out a long moan. With my head still between her thighs, she let loose a stream of her urine over my face and into my mouth.

Wally pulled his monster cock out of me and I sank to the floor. Slowly I rolled over onto my back. Wally was now on his feet and standing over me, holding his cock and looking down at me with a nasty grin.

'Your Mommy was right, you are a pathetic slut aren't you sissyboy?'

I began crying again, aware that some of his sperm was now dribbling from my bottom.

'Tears won't do you no good,' Wally continued. 'I can see you like being a slut because although it's still a pathetically small dick, I can see you're still hard. Not so much a cock, more like a clit.' Mommy laughed.

He continued to stand over me, smiling nastily and playing with his cock, which was now becoming soft again. Then, without warning, he let a powerful stream of his pungent urine splash all over my face and body. I was soaked.

When he had finished pissing on me, she got up and stood over my erect cock, before lowering herself onto it. Slowly rocking too and fro, she spoke to me. 'So mow you know how Mommy feels when she's being fucked by a man, don't you?'

'Yes Mommy.' I said, as the wetness of her pussy soothed my penis and my pride. My breathing was becoming more laboured as I approach my own orgasm.

'I think you'll look good in a little skirt and blouse when Wally wants to use you again,' she continued, still rocking back and forth on my cock. 'And some makeup I think. Lipstick, eye shadow, mascara...we want you to look like a proper little tart, don't we?'

'Yes Mommy,' I moaned and she too began to breath harder. 'And there'll be other men taking you now you're no longer a virgin. I find it a real turn on, seeing a man fucking you. There'll be men who want to kiss you and fuck you while I watch. And next time, you'll see Wally fucking me too. You'll like that won't you, you sick little Mommy loving pervert!''

'Oh God, yes!' I said as I felt my balls tighten. 'Yes, yes, YES!' I shouted as I spurted my cum deep into Mommy's pussy, shaking violently as I did. Then she stiffened and yelled out as her own orgasm enveloped her body, in a way that I had never heard or seen her before. I felt her vaginal muscles contract violently around my baby penis as I continued to throb and deposit my own sperm inside of her.

I opened my eyes and saw that Wally had gone. Mommy and I were alone again.

'I love you Mommy,' I said breathlessly and quietly.

She smiled down at me. 'I know you do young man...I know you do. And because you love Mommy, you're going to let me scoop some of Wally's thick and creamy spunk out of that tight little asshole of yours and you're going to eat it ALL up from my fingers, aren't you? Why? Because if you don't, Mommy won't let you lick her pussy ever again.'

'Yes Mommy...'

She slid off of my rapidly shrivelling cock and kneeling beside me, slid her hand between my thighs. In between the crack of my buttocks she used her fingers to scoop out some the cum that had dribbled out of my abused anus and brought it to my lips. I licked the brown tinged white goo from her fingers and swallowed.

'That's good boy, my sissy, Mommy loving boy...'

I smiled, I'd made Mommy happy and that made me happy, very happy.

Femdom Mommy 4

Naked, I was on my hands and knees in front of my elderly Mommy who once again was making me making me feel very small, pathetic and vulnerable. She had no end of ways to play on my need to be dominated, humiliated and hurt by her.

She sat arrogantly on the sofa fully dressed wearing white stiletto heels, barely black stockings, suspenders and a little black dress. When I say fully dressed, this excluded her black lace panties. These were pulled down her to her mid-thighs and her legs were positioned as wide apart as she could get them.

There I was, on all fours, my nose in the stained gusset of her panties inhaling the scent of her pussy and told not to move. I was being forced to stare at the sparse grey hairs of her pussy and her stocking tops while she sat and read her book, totally disinterested in me, Alex, her 31-year-old whose life was dominated by his Mommy's pussy.

But if I faltered for a second from my position, she'd reach for her whip and bring it down with a crack on my back, hurling abuse at me as she did before returning to her book. In the half hour that I had assumed this position, I had been beaten four times.

'How many times have I told you not to move!' she screamed at me as she reached for her whip. Yet again she brought it down hard on back several times and I cried out as I tried to move away. 'Take your punishment you little pervert! If you want to lick your Mommy's pussy clean then you do as I say. Do you understand?'

'Yes Mommy,' I whimpered. I rose up from my crouched position and instinctively I touched my manhood.

'And don't touch that pathetic little cock of yours! Do you hear me?'

Her whip cracked down on my hand. I quickly drew it away and she seized the opportunity to whack my erection.

'Look at you! You're a pathetic Mommy-loving pervert! What are you?'

'A pathetic Mommy-loving pervert' I said quietly.

'Only your Mommy's pussy makes you hard doesn't it?'

'Yes Mommy.'

'And you love making your Mommy happy don't you?' You love licking my pussy don't you?'

'Yes Mommy.'

'Well there's a price to pay. Nasty little Mommy loving perverts like you have to be taught a lesson.'

'Assume the position,' she barked. I went to all fours again and she turned her attention to my exposed bottom and bringing the whip down on me hard and several times before sitting down again to resume reading her book.

Every now and then she would reach down between her thighs and slowly run her fingers across her pubic hair and then between the lips of her moist pussy. She knew that above all else I desperately wanted to be smothered by her sex, to lick her and to please her, but I was being mercilessly teased.

After slowly fingering herself inches from my face, she'd take her wet index finger and smear her juices over my lips and nose. My erection would return and I'd ache to play with myself, but that was of course, forbidden.

After an hour she finally put her book down and stood up. With her panties still at half-mast around her thighs she pulled up the hem of her dress to reveal her stocking tops, bare thighs and pussy and said, 'You may kiss Mommy.'

She didn't mean on the lips, leastways, not the lips of her mouth. No, she meant I might kneel before her and kiss her pussy out of respect and thanks.

With my arms around her stocking clad legs, I buried my face into the warmth of her pussy, savouring its comforting smell as I reverently and repeatedly kissed her. She put her hands behind my head and pushed me hard against her and then rocked my head so my nose and mouth rubbed against her clitoris and her rough grey pubic hair.

I knew she was looking at us in the full-length mirror opposite and I guessed she was probably smiling too. A cruel and controlling smile, one that confirmed she had me quite firmly by the balls.

'Oh, my poor little baby boy, I know you want me to play with that little girlie sized cock of yours, but not yet. I've got a little surprise for you'' she said. 'Get dressed!'

****

I drove and she gave directions. I hadn't a clue where we were going or why. All I knew it was hard to keep my eyes firmly on the road as she had hitched up her dress again and was gently rubbing her pussy through the black lace panties. From time to time she reached across and rubbed my erection through my trousers. I was so aroused I could have cum there and then, but held myself by thinking of other things -- like where we were going to end up.

We drove through the forest. Suddenly she told me to pull over into a lay-by.

'I need to take a leak,' Mommy announced.

'Oh, OK I said, I'll just wait here then.'

She turned to me and slapped my face. 'If you think your Mommy is going to simply squat and urinate you better have another think coming! What kind of woman do you take me for? Get out the car, you're going to be Mommy's little toilet.'

'What? Here? In public?' I said, genuinely shocked at the idea.

'Yes right here,' she announced firmly opening the car door. 'And if you love you Mommy like you say you do, you'd better come with me now.'

I reluctantly got out of the car and followed her into the forest. The road wasn't that busy, but cars were going past and I was terrified of anyone seeing us. She lead me down the path towards a little clearing partly, but not totally hidden from the road.

'Lie down and take the toilet position,' she snapped. 'You know what to do.'