Femdom Prom (Prelude)

Story Info
FWB turned Goddess puts me in my place.
1k words
4.29
18.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jbrady884
jbrady884
15 Followers

**Disclaimer: all people involved in this story are over the age of 18**

I tried to control my breathing and throbbing erection as I knelt on the scratchy carpet eagerly awaiting my Goddess' emergence from the bathroom of our motel room. I couldn't believe the situation I currently found myself in. What started as a simple peaking of interest at a few femdom videos and stories online had somehow led me to this point. Anxiously waiting to get a glimpse of my Goddess' outfit while I knelt before her in nothing but a tight, silky pair of animal print panties.

I glanced over at the counter and shuddered as I saw the bottle of lube she had placed there. "How cliche?" I thought to myself. "I might lose my virginity on prom night."

Now before I go further, I must explain a little more. No, I was not a high schooler fresh out of the senior prom. And yes, I had had sex before. Many times in fact. Specifically many times with my Goddess. I was however a chaperone for the senior prom. A young teacher who was happy to help when asked to volunteer. And my Goddess was none other than my long term FWB, thriving in a newfound role.

It started simple enough. After several years of on again, off again sexting and intense orgasm donations back and forth, we had developed a comfort and were able to engage openly in some of our more private interests. And admission of being attracted to panties led her to start handing me some of hers, knowing full well I was going to take them home to smell and wrap around my cock. This became a fairly common occurrence and was made hotter by the fact that with both of us working at a school, there were many times a thong was slipped off under a dress in an empty classroom and placed into my pocket. Such a hot experience.

As I indulged myself in her panties though, I began to dive a little deeper into the fetish and the literature and videos that accompanied it. I hadn't even thought of wearing the panties, yet as I came across more and more scenarios where the hot girl put the young man into panties , my interest steamrolled. Soon, unbeknownst to my Goddess, I was sliding her thongs up my legs, rubbing my cock through the material in the front and picturing myself as one of the men on my computer screen, enthralled by the thought of being humiliated for a hot, young goddess.

Eventually, bits and pieces of these submissive desires surfaced in my Goddess and my sext conversations. Simple debates over who was "directing" our next sex session had me internally begging that she would take control of my cock. Humiliating me, ordering me to do her bidding, and using me for her pleasure. Spoiler alert: my wish came true!

Slowly, my Goddess began to dig deeper into my fetishes. She used well timed photos and phrases, enticing me into a horny state of honesty, where I revealed to her some of the most creative and deviant fantasies I had stumbled across in porn or even developed myself. She began to find the voice of a Goddess and learn to give commands and sly comments, immediately putting me in my place and humiliating me (making my cock rock hard in my panties). Yes, I should mention that too. Soon after discovering my submissive tendencies, my Goddess had me wearing and modeling her panties. I enjoyed doing it, but being told to do so and that I didn't have a choice made it even more exciting. Several weeks, I wore panties more often than boxers at her command.

There must be some switch that goes off in a woman's head when she sees a man unzip his fly in an abandoned classroom to reveal a lacy pink thong, struggling to contain his erection. Because as soon as my Goddess saw that, her domination took off. I could not be luckier. The way she is constantly trying to improve and getting better at using me for her pleasure is amazing.

The first time we had "femdom" sex was like a blur of incredibleness. From nearly creaming my panties (yes, she told me I must call them my panties, not her panties) while kneeling in front of her lingerie clad pussy to her yanking on my thong straps while I pushed into that sweet pussy. I was in heaven and could not wait to submit again.

That leads us to today. The school bell rang at 2:00 like normal and I received a text to meet my Goddess in the normal spot, an abandoned computer lab on the second floor. As I walked in, she was waiting, twirling an animal print thong around her finger.

"Kneel pantyboy!" She commanded. I immediately sank to my knees in front of her. "I know you're chaperoning the prom tonight, and so am I. You belong to me tonight. I've booked us a room for after the prom and I'm going to make you my bitch."

"Yes Goddess, thank you!" I managed to get out, my gaze darting all over, from the floor to her perfect feet and legs, up to her toned, athletic body.

"However, even though our fun starts when the prom ends, I want you to be reminded all night long what a little panty slut you are for me. You're going to wear this thong under your suit tonight. Hopefully no one notices a panty line or sees your whale tail when you bend over." She purred, running her hand through my hair as I knelt there. "Now kiss my ass and thank me!"

She turned and presented her ever improving (girl worked out like crazy) ass for my to kiss. As I leaned in, she pressed it back against my face, almost knocking me over. With that, she placed the animal print thong over my face and turned towards the door.

"Oh and pantyboy," she called over her shoulder. "I hope your little sissy pussy back there is ready. It is prom night after all, you have to lose some kind of virginity."

I felt my ass quiver as I imagined what she had in mind. I grabbed the thong off my face, waited a moment for my erection to subside, and headed to my car to go home and prep for the night to come.


jbrady884
jbrady884
15 Followers