Femdom: Tease and Denial Ch. 02

Story Info
A deeper shade of blue.
6k words
4.7
27.9k
43
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/07/2022
Created 03/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This female domination story contains scenes of orgasm denial. It is entirely fictional and completely my own work.

Please DO NOT read any further if you do not enjoy fictional stories in which males submit to dominant females, either willingly, forcible, or by coercion

Please DO NOT read if you think that stories like this should end up with the male taking control and beating or fucking the female - If that's your bag, this story is not for you.

Please DO NOT read if you don't like the idea of women making men wait for their orgasms.

Please DO read further if you want to know what the protagonist's wife does next.

If you like this story, please vote and comment - it helps to marginalise the votes and comments from Trolls, of which, sadly, there are many!

I hope you enjoy!

----------------------------------

A deeper shade of blue

----------------------------------

I will never forget my first night in chastity. The tube that Sue had locked my cock in was heavy and somehow always cool, and as I pushed my groin into Sue's backside the metal felt bulky and alien between us. It was the lack of sensation in my cock, however, that I found the strangest. When thrusting myself into the cleft of her arse, my brain was telling me that I should feel her warm, soft flesh gently enveloping my fat, hard shaft, but my cock was reporting nothing of the kind - it could feel itself being moved around by the grind of my crotch and the resistance of Sue's body, but the only sensation in my shaft and bell-end was that of tight confinement. There was absolutely no rub, nor any feeling of stimulation whatsoever.

As I lay on my side, spooning Sue, I could not help but occasionally slip my hand between us to grab my cock in a subconscious attempt to somehow reconnect my brain with my genitals, but there was nothing to hold but hard steel. My hand was in the right place, fingers looped around my glans in the right position, but instead of my rigid cock, all I could feel was hard, unforgiving metal. Similarly, my cock, which should have been experiencing the expert caress of my fingers, felt nothing but the movement of its prison. My predicament was infuriating.

I tried hard to distract myself - to think of anything other than Sue cramming the tube onto my poor, swollen little man and then rolling over to sleep, and how mind-blowingly erotic it was to have her do that to me; to tease me expertly, then to deny me so cruelly. I thought about work, my day, household chores, hoovering the car out, quadratic equations and ugly politicians, but nothing could hold my attention for long; nothing was more captivating than recalling the evening's events, remembering how Sue had teased me until my cock was tortured and I was desperate, how she had revealed the cock cage, and how she had forced the hard steel around me. I thought of how she must have researched chastity devices behind my back, picturing me in the various designs, deciding how small she should make it. It turned me on even more to know that Sue had been planning my captivity for weeks, maybe months, paid for it out of one of our joint accounts, or maybe syphoned-off money here and there to pay for it in cash. I realised that, in Sue's mind, my emasculation must have started weeks ago, and I suddenly felt as though the cage was not just locked around my penis, but also around my hopes and freedoms. With the little silver key that Sue now had in her possession, my wife had taken control of so much more than just my orgasms; she had taken control of ME... and the magnificence of that reality was erotic beyond my wildest dreams. The more I thought about it, the more my racing mind prevented me from getting to sleep.

Though I tried hard not to, I found myself subconsciously humping Sue's arse cheeks in frustration, and the cruel lack of sensation in my glans was more intoxicatingly erotic than it ever was when I could feel her flesh around me and control my own pleasure.

After half an hour or so, I lay on my back in an attempt to detach myself from the situation, but the chastity device still felt heavy and alien around me, my poor cock still tried and failed to get hard, and my stupid brain would not let me forget about Sue's rise to power. Eventually I decided that I had to do something different.

I slid out of bed and silently stepped into the en-suite. Closing the door gently behind me, I inspected the prison around my poor cock. It was a simple steel tube about 3 inches long with a bulbous end to mock my poor bell-end. It curved downward by almost 90 degrees to force me into a flaccid shape, even though my cock was swollen within. On the bulbous end there was a little slot to pee through, and at the other end a heavy ring circled the entrance to the tube. Sue had attached that ring to a much larger loop that encircled the base of my cock, trapping my balls between them. The brass barrel of the lock was hidden somewhere in a steel block that sat atop the base ring, and I knew, without even looking, that it would be impossible to extract.

I attempted to masturbate by yanking the cage back and forth. This gave me some sensation, but nowhere near enough to set me on the path to orgasm, and, in the silence of midnight, it was noisy too. I tried to pull my balls through the gap between the two rings, but it was too thin. I even tried to rub my glans by pushing an ear bud in through the little pee hole in the end of the tube, but this was intensely uncomfortable, and tortured my bell end long before the cotton tip reached my sensitive ridge.

Still frustrated and lacking any other ideas for illicit relief, I returned to bed and slipped between the covers.

To my surprise, Sue asked softly, "Can't sleep?"

I hadn't thought that she was still awake.

"No Sue," I whispered, spooning back into her and letting the clunky metal press between her soft buttocks again.

"Me neither!" she confessed, softly, "I'm too excited - I can't stop thinking about you in that cock tube... it's really turning me on!"

I knew all too well how difficult it was to sleep when horny, and I realised that, if I played my cards right, I might coax her into some further sex-play. Excitedly, I spooned into her more firmly and let my right hand slip from her waist to cup her heavy tit.

"Is there anything I can do to help yo get to sleep?" I offered, letting my fingers brush softly across her stiffening nipple.

Sue sighed softly and pushed her backside onto my aching crotch, gyrating softly. "How's our little man?" she asked.

I gave a frustrated groan. "I know my cock is swollen and filling the tube," I explained, "but it doesn't feel like having a hard-on. I actually can't feel anything in my bell-end, just a feeling of confinement. It's really... frustrating... and my balls... they feel tight and kind of tingle all the time to remind me how blue they are."

"Blue?" Sue asked.

"It's an expression... to say that they're full and denied, but really desperate to be emptied. They just never stop reminding me that I really need to cum."

Sue reached her hand behind her back and rooted around my chastity tube until she cupped my poor testicles in her warm hand. "Blue balls," she giggled, "I like that expression. Poor little things; loyally making sperm for me all day, but not being allowed to empty, slowly getting bluer and bluer.

"How do you like being in a tube?"

"It's frustrating as hell!" I admitted, subconsciously grinding myself onto her arm that now separated me from her hot, soft buttocks, "but so exciting. I'm hornier than I've ever been."

"But you like it? you like having blue balls?"

"Fuck yes Sue!" I admitted, then quickly added, "but I'm so horny Sue, and my poor balls are so full. Please can I cum?"

Sue gave a satisfied "Mmmm," and began to caress my balls gently with her fingertips.

"Should I be a good wifey and empty you?"

"Would you!?" I asked, eagerly, the prospect of release nudging me to a new height of excitement. "Oh, please will you do that for me?"

"You're such a good boy!" She exclaimed, "so polite when you're horny."

Sue had only started calling me a 'good boy' since she'd initiated our tease and denial lifestyle, and it never failed to cause my cock to throb even harder. It seemed deliciously condescending. I began to feel like I might cum without any stimulation.

"Thank you Sue, I'm so horny... please will you empty me?"

She switched from teasing my balls with her fingertips to scraping them, almost imperceivably gently, with the tips of her painted nails. I groaned loudly, causing her to sigh softly - the sound of my frustration caressing her libido.

She caressed me softly for several minutes, then slowly withdrew her hand leaving my balls without attention for seconds that felt like minutes. She took my right hand from her boob, lifted her right knee to part her legs, and slid my right hand towards her crotch. My fingers cupped her hairy mound and she let me softly caress her there for a moment, then she manoeuvred my hand again so that two of my fingers pressed into her hot, sodden slit, and onto her clitoris. She sighed softly to herself, then began to pull my hand back and forth so that my finger tips slipped over the button of her clitoris.

"Oh that's good!" She exclaimed, so softly that she could have been talking to herself.

We had never done this before. Even when we were younger and more adventurous, Sue had never masturbated in front of me, never mind with my own hand as a dildo.

"Tell me more about your blue balls," she whispered.

"Oh my god Sue," I breathed, "I couldn't be hornier right now! My balls are throbbing so badly, my cock is so desperate to get hard but it just can't!"

I ground my captive cock into her butt crack to emphasise my desperation.

"You're making me so horny darling,", she said, "Tell me more! Tell me how frustrating it is. Tell me how desperate you are."

"Oh Sue!" I panted as she continued to rub herself with my hand, "please will you release me so that I can at least cum in your butt crack when you cum? I promise to clean my mess up, please Sue? I'll do anything..."

"Tell me more then!" She demanded.

"My balls are tingling so much now Sue, it's like the restless, energetic, euphoric feeling you get in your body when you're excited about something, but entirely concentrated down into my prostate and balls."

"Your what balls?"

"My blue balls Sue, my blue balls are tingling with excitement, they're making me so desperate!"

"Who made them blue?" she asked, her breath short and ragged, her voice impatient for an answer.

"You did Sue, you tease me so much! You bought a chastity device behind my back, and imprisoned me in it, and now I know that only you can decide when I cum. I love it so much, love being owned and denied by you."

"Why did I do it?"

"Because I desperately wanted you to! It's my favourite fantasy!"

Sue scoffed playfully.

"No, David," she said, her voice had a hint of amusement amid the urgency of lust, "I did it for me! because I wanted to! because your frustration makes me so fucking horny!"

Sue had never sworn during our love-making before, and I saw it as a new and thrilling measure of her rising passion and welcome abandon.

Suddenly, in an attempt to encourage her further, I said something that I immediately thought I might come to regret.

"I love being frustrated by you Sue!" I admitted, "I love the way you enjoy making me desperate, I've never felt so horny in my life, thank you for locking me away, please will you keep me frustrated for days on end?"

Sue continued to frig herself wildly, her legs spread wide, her body sweating, her eyes clenched closed.

"Weeks!" she gasped as she tipped over the peak of her climax, and crashed into the first convulsion of her orgasm. She groaned loudly and unashamedly, and bucked wildly between my loyal hand and my cruelly imprisoned cock. "I'll keep you frustrated for weeks and weeks!" She gasped as she shook, her exhilaration causing her to abandon all composure and betray her innermost fantasies.

I lay still as she rode out her orgasm, keeping my hand in place for her to grind against every now and then. I even backed my aching cock away from her buttocks when I realised that I must have been pressing her quite rudely with the hard metal. Finally, Sue let go of my hand and slowly rolled over to lie on my chest.

Several minutes passed before She eventually said, with a soft, contented time, "That was wonderful darling, probably the best orgasm of my life!"

"I'm so glad you liked it," I said softly, "it was really exciting to have you control my hand like that."

Several more minutes passed, but Sue said nothing more.

"Sue?"

"Yes darling?"

"I'm really, really horny now... please will you let me out and make me cum?"

She flashed here eyes at me in the dim midnight light.

"Not tonight," she said, simply.

"But Sue! You came! what about me?"

"I'm Not going to release you tonight David. You've been such a good boy tonight and I know that you deserve a treat, so I promise that I will make you cum tomorrow. Be patient, and I promise that I will really blow your mind."

"But Sue... can't we do it tonight?"

She slid her left hand to my balls and began to slowly scrape them with her nails again. She let her tongue slip from her mouth to lap gently at my left nipple.

"It's tomorrow night... or in a few weeks... which is it to be?" she said, sleepily, between wet laps of my solid nipple.

"Sorry Sue," I said humbly, trying not to let my boiling frustration show. "Please can I cum tomorrow night?"

"It's a date," she whispered, "Now go to sleep darling... I'm not going to let you cum tonight."

I endured the sweet torture of her nails and tongue for as long as it lasted, but within ten minutes she was asleep on my chest, snoring softly. Unable to get to sleep myself, I slipped out of bed, went downstairs, and tidied the house.

In the morning, Sue found me asleep on the sofa.

----------

The next day had a similar feel to that of my first day denied; the constant distraction and arousal, the inability to think about anything other than sex. I was excited about the way things had escalated, so there was a kind of constant joy throughout the day, but at the same time I was constantly annoyed - my body ached from lack of sleep, and I was oddly irritated at being denied, even though this was actually my fantasy come true.

Sue did not help. Taking complete ownership of my orgasms had brought a spring to her step. She happily waltzed around the house doing this and that, clearly delighted that I had done so much housework during the night. She teased me mercilessly by telling me that locking my cock away had helped me to find my place in our marriage, or that if this is what I did after just one night in chastity, perhaps she should keep me locked for weeks after all.

At around lunchtime, she told me that, if she was going to let me cum that evening, I would have to spend the rest of the day naked, but for my cock tube of course. I willingly complied, but felt strangely awkward at being naked while she was fully clothed, even though we had been married for decades. It felt strange in other ways too - the air felt slightly chilly and I could feel the breeze of movement if Sue walked close to me or I closed a cupboard door. I could feel the texture of wooden chairs and fabric sofas as I sat on them, my feet were cold without my slippers. Without my pants for support, the tube and ring were heavy on my cock, and tugged as I walked.

Sue seemed to enjoy having me naked, stroking my skin gently if we were close, resting her hand on my tube as we ate lunch at the kitchen table. As we watched our crime drama that evening, Sue lay with her head on my lap, as she often did, but she kept rubbing her head against my tube, reminding me of what she had done to me.

When the credits rolled after just one episode, Sue sat up from my lap and snuggled into my side.

"How are your balls today darling?" she asked, softly.

I was quick to respond. "They ache so much!" I admitted.

"Tell me more," she cooed.

"I'm so horny all the time. My cock wants to get hard but it can't, and that seems to make my balls ache even more. It's constantly distracting - the way they feel hot, as though the sperm are swarming, impatient to get out even though it's only...."

I paused.

"How long since you last wanked?" Sue pressed. She sounded firm but not angry. The expletive another new word in her spoken vocabulary; vulgar and sexy.

"Four days," I admitted, blood rushing to my face.

"Four days," she repeated, firm but still not angry, "I can't believe that it was only six months ago that I actually thought you only came when I made you. Well, we've put a stop to that now haven't we!"

I was acutely embarrassed but also strangely relieved that she now knew about my secret masturbating. I cringed at the thought that, on at least a few occasions, she must have known exactly when I was bashing myself off. She might even have known about me dirtying her knickers. She must have been well aware that, when she initiated one of our days-long tease sessions, she was already controlling my orgasms by effectively causing me to stop all self abuse.

"Yes Sue," I mumbled, and then, for some reason, I added; "thank you Sue."

She sniggered happily. "Will you be thanking me when your balls are purple and the size of two grapefruit?"

My cock leapt in its tube at the thought. "Oh god Sue!" I exclaimed aloud.

"That excites you doesn't it!" Sue said, rhetorically.

I was silent for a while, I had to be careful not to say anything that might discourage Sue from letting me cum tonight, but at the same time I really, truly wanted Sue to deny me my orgasms for weeks or even months.

"Yes," I quietly admitted.

"How long, in your little dreams, do I deny your orgasms for?... but don't worry, it's not a loaded question, I'm still going to blow your mind tonight."

"Weeks," I admitted, "sometimes months."

Sue lifted her head from my shoulder and looked me in the eye. Her face was beaming, her eyes intense and hungry. She looked like she was as horny as I was. She moved her mouth to my ear and with her wet lips she said, "We want the same thing... and I'm going to make your dreams come true... but first, let me thank you properly for last night"

She climbed off the sofa, held her hand out for mine, and said, demurely, "Let's go to bed."

----------

Sue had tied me to the bed once or twice in the past, and I have to admit that I always enjoyed the sense of helplessness. Tonight she told me that I would always be restrained whenever she took my tube off, and suddenly the excitement of being bound trebled. I realised that this gave her even more power, and that I had no way of knowing when I'd ever be able to wank my cock again.

When she had finished tying my wrists and ankles to the brass bed frame with my own neck ties, she stood beside the bed and undressed. It wasn't a strip tease, in fact she kept her back to me and was quite unceremonious about it. When she turned around, however, I saw that she had shaved her pussy bare for the first time, her freshly shaven skin was smooth and sun-starved, and bore a faint shaving rash. My soft intake of breath told her that I liked what I saw.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Oh yes Sue!" I admitted, honestly, "it's very sexy!"

"I'll let you get more acquainted with it some other time," she teased.

Around her neck she now wore a silver chain, and, suspended by it, the key to my tube nestled into her cleavage. She climbed on to the foot of the bed, leaning forward so that the key hung above my locked cock, then she lowered herself until it clinked against the metalwork of my prison.

12