Femdom: Tease and Denial Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready for some fun?" she asked, seductively.

"Oh god, yes Sue!" I admitted. I didn't mind letting my excitement and desperation show in my voice.

"And what about our little man?" she asked, flashing her eyes at my poor, caged cock, "shall we let him out to play now that you're safely restrained?"

"Oh god, yes Sue!" I repeated, "please, please will you let him out?"

Sue giggled. "So polite!" she teased.

She sat up, slipped the necklace over her head and dangled it again over my cock, the key clanked lightly against the metal of my tube, and each tiny, tinkling collision made my aching cock throb harder.

"Beg me," Sue demanded. She was attempting to sound stern, but she could not disguise her excitement, nor hide the smile on her face.

"Oh Sue," I said, trying hard to sound as sincere and humble as I was, "please unlock my cock and let me cum. Please Sue, my balls are so full and my cock is so desperate for attention. Please let me cum!"

"Let you cum, or make you cum?" she teased.

"Oh, MAKE me cum Sue! Take control of me and MAKE me cum! Do it however you want... however it pleases you... but please make me orgasm!"

Sue continued to beam, delighted by the state I was in. She shuffled up the bed and laid down on her side beside me in the little space left between my body and the edge of the bed, her head on my chest, her left leg over mine, then she let her tongue snake from her mouth to find my left nipple. I groaned loudly and my whole body stiffened for a moment. Her left hand found my right nipple, and scraped it gently with the tip of a fingernail, causing my body to stiffen again.

"Oh Sue!" I moaned.

"Oh Matthew!" she mocked back at me.

"Please unlock me, please Sue, I'm begging you, please take my tube off!"

She let her scraping nail trail down towards my throbbing cock and balls, and every muscle she touched clenched tight.

"I've already told you I'll let you cum today... don't you want me to take my time?"

I did, and I struggled with the paradox of having my dream come true, yet wanting it to reach it's climax as soon as possible. I recalled several clichés about enjoying the journey rather than the destination, yet still I wanted desperately to cum.

"I do!" I confessed, "but I can't tell you how desperate I am to cum... how much my balls are churning!"

Sue scraped her fingernails over my tight scrotum. "Let's let them boil a little longer shall we?" she suggested.

I couldn't answer. I closed my eyes and pushed my head back, deep into the pillow.

Minutes felt like hours as Sue licked my nipple and tickled my balls. My poor cock filled my tube, attempting to get hard, but remained soft and curved, forced into it's humble, flaccid shape by the cruel metal.

"I love that you like making me wait, but please Sue, please unlock me," I begged, "My balls feel so blue. I can't wait any longer."

"Can't?" Sue teased.

"No Sue, I can't! I can't!"

"Oh dear," she mocked, "And you've only been locked for a day... what about the weeks you wanted? What about the months?"

"It's only this first time Sue, you caught me by surprise, I wasn't ready, I'll be ok next time, but this is my first time in a cock tube and I'm desperately horny, you promised to make me cum and that's just made me even more desperate... I promise that I'll last longer next time..."

Suddenly I realised how pathetic my squeaky, desperate rant must have sounded, and I immediately lowered my tone and attempted to sound more authoritative - a ridiculous proposition from a man tied spread-eagled to a bed, wearing nothing but the metal tube that his wife forced his manhood into.

"Sue," I said, calmly, "You promised you'd unlock me tonight and you promised me an orgasm that would blow my mind. Would you please take the tube off me?"

Sue pretended to swoon at me. "Oooo, such a big man!" she mocked, "so forceful! So manly!..."

She let her fingers slip around my balls until she held them in the palm of my hand, then she squeezed gently. It didn't hurt, but the concept was enough to squeeze the bravado from me.

"...but I preferred it when you knew your place!" she added, through gently gritted teeth.

"Sorry Sue!" I stammered.

She held my balls firmly for a few seconds longer while her hot, wet tongue slipped back and forth over my rigid nipple.

"Who makes all the decisions in the bedroom David?" she asked airily.

"You do Sue! You do!" I made sure that, this time, my tone of voice carried the sound of desperation and subservience that she wanted to hear.

"Who decides when I cum?"

"You do Sue!"

"And who decides when YOU cum Matthew?"

"You do Sue!"

"Good boy! You're learning so fast... it won't be long before I've got you down to two or three orgasms a year..."

"Oh my god Sue!" I exclaimed, thrusting my head hard into the pillow as my poor cock throbbed wildly.

Sue sniggered softly onto my nipple.

"What do you think?" she questioned softly, "One for Christmas and one for your Birthday? How blue would my loyal little soldiers be?"

"Oh Sue, oh Sue, oh Sue..." I repeated. I wanted to beg her to deny me like that, but in my present state I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

"Oh Matthew, oh Matthew, oh Matthew," she mocked, "Would twice a year be too often?"

"No!" I blurted, "I couldn't cum just twice a year!...I'd burst!"

Sue laughed out loud.

"No you wouldn't," she smiled, "I'd inspect you with my mouth every day - make sure everything is tickety-boo."

I groaned at the thought.

"Besides," she continued, "I really DO like frustrating you, and I'm the boss right?"

"Yes Sue, you're the boss."

Sue moved up the bed and kissed me on the lips. Her mouth was hot and her own lips were wet from the saliva she'd spread across my nipple. Then, ever-so-slowly, and without taking her eyes off mine for a second, she kissed her way down my chest and stomach, down my left thigh to my knee, then back up until her lips were grazing my trapped testicles.

"Ready to be unlocked?" she asked softly.

"Oh god, yes Sue!" I admitted, enthusiastically.

Sue kissed each of my balls gently, the touch spinning my boiling sperm into a frenzy.

"Hold that thought then," she teased, "picture how I'm going to bring you off into my throat..."

I closed my eyes, rested my head back on the pillow, and did as I was told, picturing how I would soon be spewing my boiling spunk into her greedy mouth.

Sue ran her tongue across my perineum, over the base ring, and onto my balls. Then she lapped at them delicately for a few moments before sucking one of them gently into her hot, wet mouth. She sucked softly and caressed it with her tongue before letting it slip from her lips and repeating her actions on the other. I moaned and groaned and lifted my hips, attempting to bury my swollen balls deeper into her mouth.

After several minutes of blissful torture, Sue finally sat up. She placed the key into the lock of my tube and looked at me excitedly.

"Ready?" she asked.

"So ready!" I admitted.

She let go of the key and tube, trailed her fingers to my nipples, and held them in a firm pinch. The sensation sent shock waves to my cock and balls.

"Ready?" she asked again.

"Oh Sue," I gushed, "I'm so ready, my balls are so blue, you've made me so weak for you, I'm so looking forward to my orgasm... please will you wank my hard-on when I'm free? please will you grab my cock hard like you normally do before you swallow me? Please can I cum in your throat?"

Sue's face was beaming. I don't think I'd ever seen her looking so beautiful or radiant.

"No," she said, simply.

I caught my breath. "Can I cum in your shaven pussy?" I asked excitedly.

"No," she said again, my nipples still held tightly between her thumbs and forefingers.

"I don't mind," I gushed, "I'll cum however you want me to. Oh my god Sue, I'm so ready!"

"No darling," she said softly, "you're not going to cum tonight."

My head reeled. The sensation of Sue's pinch continued to send electric shocks down to my aching genitals.

"But Sue! You promised me an orgasm... you promised to blow my mind!"

"Oh my poor darling," she laughed, "I know I promised you an orgasm but I was kind of lying. In fact, I'm not even going to unlock you."

Suddenly I remembered that my cock was caged. How could I have forgotten? Sue's fingers left my nipples and trailed down my body. She knelt up, spread her knees, and ran her fingers over her naked mound.

"Sue?" I said, as though to ask what she was going to do next.

Sue smiled and closed her eyes as she slipped the fingers of her right hand into her sopping vulva. She brought her left hand to her tit and pinched her own nipple softly as she began to caress her clitoris.

I was absolutely captivated at the sight of my wife playing with her pussy above me. Never would have I imagined that, if my chastity fantasy came true, it would be Sue who would blossom in the process. Her empowerment seemed to liberate her, casting aside all prudishness and allowing her to do whatever she wanted without modesty. Her new lewdness was intoxicating and completely compelling. I could not take my eyes off her as she towered above me, rubbing her engorged and slippery clitoris. She had her eyes closed for most of the time, but from time to time she'd open them to look down on me to watch me watching her. The look on her face was enough to tell me that she wanted me to watch her, to see her being rude above me, brazenly pleasuring herself without reserve.

The lewd, indecent act of masturbating while I watched was clearly thrilling for her. Her pussy was wetter than I'd ever seen it, her fingers squelched across her sodden clitoris and I would occasionally be splattered with drops of her juices.

My cock was still aching with desire, screaming for attention. I could not feel the ache of being spread-eagled, nor the rasp of the ties around my wrists and ankles, the only physical sensation that filled my mind was that of my crying cock, and the occasional splatter of Sue's juices on my bare skin which shocked me like cattle prods. In support of my poor cock, my brain refused to accept that I was not going to be allowed to cum, and the hope of an orgasm continued to consume me.

Every now and again Sue would catch my eyes with hers, and look towards my imprisoned cock, reminding me that she was blatantly aware that I was unable to feel stimulation while she pleasured herself without constraint, reminding me that my predicament was deliberate, and that she was the master of it, that she was the one taking pleasure whilst I was allowed none.

I wanted to scream at her to unlock me, but somehow I found that I couldn't dare!.. that I could not challenge her superiority. She was now absolutely dominant in the bedroom.

Sue continued to masturbate above me. I knew that she was doing it to torment me further, but she was clearly enjoying herself too - her moans were subtle and subconscious, her arousal evident in the redness and puffiness of her drenched pussy. She rode her fingers, bucking her hips on them, grabbing her tit with her free hand tighter and tighter until, suddenly, she screamed, orgasming violently above me, her eyes clenched closed, her mouth wide open, her thighs clamped tight around her dutiful hand. I had never seen her orgasm so violently before.

She shuddered time and time again, bent forward over me, took her hands from her tit and pussy, placing them either side of my chest to prop herself up, her sweaty breasts brushed my chest, her breath was hot as she panted and laughed above my face, her eyes closed. I lay still below her, imprisoned by her cruel tube, her heavy body, and her newfound superiority. The feeling of subjugation was perhaps the most heady drug I had ever experienced. Although she did not tell me to do so, I remained motionless until she stopped trembling and for a few moments longer.

Now that she had had her fun, I hoped that it was my turn.

"Sue?" I said softly. "That was amazing!"

Sue purred, but kept her eyes closed.

"Sue," I pressed, "that the best thing I've ever seen. I'm so horny now... will you make me cum now?"

Sue smiled sleepily and lowered her body onto mine, crushing her hot, wet tits into my chest. With her lips close to my ear, she said, softly, "No darling. I've told you already that you're not cumming tonight."

"But Sue!" I protested, "you promised me!"

"Oh my poor darling," she cooed, "I know I did, but my promises are meaningless in the bedroom. I'm going to break lots of promises to you Matthew, I want you to never know for certain if I'm going to let you cum or not, no matter how convincing my promises are... but one thing you SHOULD be certain of is this - you don't get released from chastity after just two days... that would be pathetic. It's going to be two weeks minimum, unless you argue, in which case it will be more. So get this into your lovely head - your definitely not going to cum tonight.... that's a 'promise'!"

12