Femdom: The Edging Chair

Story Info
Wife attempts to break her husband's mind.
4.2k words
3.64
80.6k
51
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wife attempts to break her husband's mind with prolonged tease and denial

This female domination story contains graphic details of physical and mental sadism and masochism, including the use of prolonged tease and denial, and mental anguish. It is entirely fictional and completely my own work.

Please DO NOT read any further if you do not enjoy fictional stories in which males submit to dominant females, either willingly, forcible, or by coercion.

Please DO read further if you want to know how Nancy attempts to break Colin's mind with prolonged tease and denial.

----------

One of Colin's finest properties, Nancy thought, was his talent for creation. During the day he was a decent financial advisor, clinically pushing numbers around for people with enough money to push, saving millions for his clients and being rewarded with a healthy salary. Outside of work, however, Colin was a very different man; a fastidious artist and craftsman who could turn his big hands to practically anything, creating beautiful objects from wood, leather or metal.

Whenever he was working on a project, Colin would spend his evenings hidden away in his cavernous cedar workshop amongst the trees of their capacious garden, happy amongst the wood turnings and oil-scented machinery. Nancy did not mind her husband's dedication to his hobby. In fact, she actively encouraged it, being that most of what he made was at her own behest.

"Make a humbler for yourself" she would say, or "craft me a paddle so that I can spank your ass cherry red," and Colin would scurry off to his workshop to start the design. A few days or weeks later he would present to Nancy the object of her desire, every design feature, detail and finish to the highest standard possible in order to prove his devotion. She liked his dedication to her every whim, but most delicious to her was the knowledge that he made these contraptions willingly, fully aware of the fact that she would use them to hurt or frustrate him. She imagined him hard as steel as he sanded and polished a shaft of wood shaped to penetrate his backside, or a leather strap designed to ensnare his testicles. The thought of it turned her on so, and she would sometimes visit his workshop unannounced to smack his bottom with a paddle as he worked.

Colin's latest big construction was the Edging Chair; so named because of both the physical position it put him in, and the torment that Nancy would subject him to. The construction was as exquisite as ever, with carved ball-and-claw feet, a metal studded leather cushion, and an intricate gothic-latticed back. Nancy cooed as he unveiled it in the electric light of their hidden playroom and, again, she pictured him hard as he laboured on it with absolute devotion. The seat was high -- fully 80 cm from the floor, and exceptionally shallow, and the back was upright but slightly reclined, and when he demonstrated it to her for the first time, perching on the little ledge with his groin hanging over the edge, she knew that it was perfect.

Nancy and Colin immediately began to use the Edging chair once a week, every week. "Go to the chair" Nancy would command, and Colin would dutifully make his way down to the basement where he would remove and fold his clothes then make himself comfortable on the narrow seat. Meanwhile, Nancy would climb the stairs to their bedroom, dress in something provocative, spray a little perfume and take her time fixing her hair and applying makeup. Then she would saunter down to the basement, stopping in the kitchen on the way to pour herself a glass of wine.

Nancy's scanty clothes and sultry demeanour would immediately elicit a stiffening of Collin's meaty cock, and she would seductively drop to her knees between his spread legs, resting on a cushion that Colin had placed on the floor for her, and coming to rest with her red lips mere inches from his erection.

"So...." Nancy would question, "what shall it be this week? Will it be that orgasm you've been yearning for, or would you like me to pay you some attention?"

At first the decision was easy; Colin would opt for his wife's attention and she would remain kneeling between his parted legs and subject him to hours of the most exquisite sexual pleasure, but she would never let him cum. Instead, she teased and teased, delighting in the glow of his frustration until she knew that his balls were throbbing and his mind broken; unable to process anything other than the sweet torture of denial. Then she would rise to stand on her aching, wobbling legs, tilt her head ever so slightly back so that she could look down her nose at him and say "I think that's enough attention for you this week little boy".

----------

At 8 weeks they reached a milestone -- Colin had never gone so long without an orgasm in all his adult life, and his balls were fuller and bluer than ever. Still, when the question came he opted for her attention -- he knew better than to suggest that an orgasm was more important to him that his wife's tantalising labour. In the weeks that followed, Colin became ever more frustrated by his situation. Thoughts of the next edging session crept in to his working hours, confusing his numbers and making his cock stiffen at any moment.

One night as Colin and Nancy lay in bed beneath their cloudlike duvet, the scent of her naked body and lingering perfume filled his nostrils, and his anguish reached a new unbearable peak. He was not allowed to initiate sex, and he knew that to do so was to play with fire, but in a desperate hope that she might realise his distress and take pity on him, he let his painfully erect cock nudge into the delicate crevice of her buttocks below the small of her back. Nancy was delighted. She pushed back to meet him and gyrated her bottom ever-so slowly on his erection, her hot, soft cheeks enveloping his shaft and stroking him gently. "Someone's horny" she said.

"Yes darling" he admitted, his heart pounding hard in his throat, "It's been such a long time and I'm so desperate to cum!"

Nancy rolled over to face him, fixing him with a contemptuous stare down her dainty nose. "What were you hoping for?" she asked, "did you think I might finally allow you to have anal with me?"

"No!, no!" Colin stammered, "I wasn't trying to..."

"What then?" she interrupted, "what were you doing with your dick on my backside?"

"I.. I was just trying to get your attention, to let you know how desperate I am, I've got to cum, please let me cum, my balls are aching all the time, it's driving me insane, I...."

"And where were you hoping to cum little boy? If not in my ass then where? In my pussy?, in my mouth? Onto the bed sheets?"

"Anywhere that pleases you Miss. Anywhere that pleases you..."

She knew that she could not hold her stern look for very much longer. Her delight at his anguish threatened to make her burst into a smile at any time, so she reached up and innocently stroked the side of his face for a moment, then she slid her fingers into his hair and made a fist, clenching a tuft of his locks harshly.

"Why would I let you cum?" she chided as her hand began to pull his head down beneath the duvet toward the delta of her open legs, "Why would I let you cum when your desperation makes me so horny? Don't you like it when I'm horny?"

"Yes Miss! Yes!" he blabbed as he obediently scurried into position between her legs, directed by the force of her hand in his hair. In the dim light beneath the covers he could see that Nancy's pussy was already sodden, her long oval slit gaping slightly as two fingers of her right hand spread her labia majora around her clitoris, inviting him to do his duty. Her crumpled labia were also parted, giving him a glistening view of the sodden pink passage beyond, and he ached more than ever to sink his painfully erect cock into it so that he could finally unburden his cum and frustration.

With her husband in position and the covers hiding her face from his view, Nancy finally allowed herself that joyous smile, until she felt the first delicate sweep of his tongue between her labia and up over her clitoris.

Colin worked as diligently as any man would as he worshipped that which he desired the most, but still Nancy held him firmly by his hair, pulling and pushing him around to control the pressure and position of his ministrations. At first she rebuffed her urgent need to cum and took time to tease herself with the tongue of her willing toy, edging herself with clitoral play then forcing his head deeper between her spread thighs so that he could lap at her vaginal passage with the flat of his tongue, or delicately prod her anus with the tip. Time and time again she cycled through intense stimulation and teasing caresses and, slowly, the animal compulsion grew within her. The time she allowed for edging grew ever longer until the teasing was unbearable and the desire to climax uncontrollable. She panted heavily and ground her pussy onto Colin's face. Her right hand joined her left, entwining its fingers in his hair and holding him hard in position. Waves of passion washed over her as Colin continued to lick with his aching tongue and she climbed the many peaks toward her orgasm. Closer and closer she got, her bottom lifted off the bed as though her orgasm lay just above her. Colin's tongue was now trapped in the vice between his face and her pelvis, tonguing as best he could the engorged button of her clitoris until, finally, inevitably, Nancy held her breath and stiffened. She remained motionless for four whole seconds until her orgasm tore through her body, shattering her composure, forcing her to buck her hips violently and pounding her soaking pussy repeatedly into Colin's eager face. Still she held him firm by the hair, hard against her groin as her convulsions wracked her body, then inches from her hot cunt as the first quakes subsided and the aftershocks danced around her pussy, pulling him back from time to time to smack her sex against his mouth to prolong the blissful comedown.

Eventually, after several minutes, Nancy let go of Colin's hair and patted the bed next to her. "Come up here little boy" she said. Colin scampered back up the bed to lie by Nancy's side, his heavy, swollen cock stiff along his tummy.

Nancy lay on her back.

"God that was good," she admitted, "I really needed that". She knew how that statement would mess with Colin's mind. He was now 12 weeks into his ordeal and was clearly desperate beyond words.

"I'm really glad that you liked it", Colin said, "I found it really exciting too and...."

Nancy turned to look at him down her nose. Her face was sweaty and etched with exhaustion.

"Don't think you won't be punished for prodding your filthy prick into my back," she sighed, "and there will be no Edging chair for you this week either. Now go to sleep and don't dare to bother me again".

Colin rolled over and lay awake but perfectly still until the morning, his purple erection throbbing in time with his heart.

----------

By week 16 Colin felt that he could suffer his torment no longer. He hated Nancy, and worshipped her. He wanted to flee her cruelty, and yearned for her compassion. Worst of all, Colin began to consider the greatest betrayal -- secretly he fantasised about masturbating without her knowledge, furiously pumping his thick cock to a glorious, forbidden orgasm, but the guilt of disloyalty wracked him so much that he worried Nancy might sense that he had simply though about masturbation, let alone committed the treacherous act. By the time of the next edging, Colin had decided that there was only one thing to do; he needed to be a man about it.

On the Edging chair that evening Colin was already semi-erect at the thought of what was to come, but he quickly rose to full mast when Nancy entered the room and he saw that she was wearing the black satin, lace trimmed night dress that he loved. The straps were long and the neckline low so that her deep cleavage was visible and framed in lace. The hem split at her right leg so that when she knelt it would separate to show her firm thigh. But most tantalising for Colin was the knowledge that at the back, below the straps that crossed between and below her angular shoulder blades, the satin gave way to fishnet lace, all the way down the small of her back and over her soft, round buttocks, and Colin hoped more than ever that he would be lucky tonight.

"I see you've started without me" Nancy teased, observing his ferocious erection before slowly bringing her eyes to meet his.

"No darling!" Colin exclaimed, "I would never... I'm just excited... you know... about... you know?"

Nancy's head was tilted ever so slightly back as it always was when they played games, so that she looked down her nose at him a little. "Good," she said, "I wouldn't want to find out that you've been touching yourself without my permission".

She observed him for a little longer as she sipped expensive red wine with her crimson lips. His arms were behind the lattice back of the chair, his knees were spread wide, and his bottom was on the edge of the seat with his heavy balls exposed to her gaze. With his torso reclined so slightly, his heavy cock rested on his stomach, twitching in anticipation. Nancy dropped slowly to her knees and Colin watched the split in her night dress separate around her thigh, and then the cleft of her cleavage entice his gaze.

"So...." Nancy questioned, "what shall it be this week? Will it be that orgasm you've been yearning for, or would you like me to pay you some attention?"

Now was the time.

"Actually Nancy," Colin began, "Please can I have both?". He had meant to say 'I want both', but lost his nerve.

A puzzled look rested fleetingly on Nancy's face, then she gave him her sternest stare. "No, Colin, it's one or the other. Either you enjoy my attention, or you value your dirty little orgasm more than all the effort I've put into the past few weeks". She continued to stare him in the eyes.

"No, I... I don't!, I value your attention... crave it even.... but I need to cum! It's been such a long time now and I think I'm going crazy, I can't concentrate at work, my balls..."

"Stop it Colin!" Nancy snapped. "I don't want to hear your pathetic whining. It's one or the other Colin. You don't get both. Which is it to be?".

The way in which she spoke to him excited her. He was a big, strong, successful man who could walk away at any time, but somehow she held power over him. His sexual compulsion was to be dominated completely, to be owned and abused, and she was his perfect match, his nemesis, a natural dominatrix who tormented him for her own pleasure as much as his. She could decide that he had only two choices, and he would accept her authority, no matter how much it tested him.

Colin looked away from her face, down at her deep cleavage and naked thigh.

"I have to cum" he muttered.

"Pardon?"

"I have to cum" me muttered again, no louder. The frustration of Colin's predicament began to overcome him and his eyes began to well with water.

"Are you crying?" Nancy snapped.

"No Miss!" he said, but a tear rolled down his cheek to betray him.

"Oh my poor little boy" she mocked, and pouted a little. "Shall we make all of this pressure go away?".

Colin nodded slowly, though he didn't know exactly what she was implying.

She brought her mouth to within an inch of his heavy balls. His cock had softened slightly and now lay in a long arc over his hip.

"I'll make the decision for you" she said softly, her hot breath dancing over his scrotum. The sensation stiffened him immediately.

She looked up at him with her big brown eyes, her pupils dilated with lust.

"Yes" he whispered.

She let her face brighten.

"Good boy!" she said. "I think you held out as long as you could"

"Yes. I did!"

"Have I beaten you?"

"Yes Miss!"

Her head inched closer to him with every sentence until she was practically forming the words with her painted lips around his balls. The vibration of her voice palpable on Colin's yearning skin. He was fully hard again now, hoping more than ever that she would continue her journey until his throbbing plums were fully encased by her hot, wet mouth and that she would reach up to rub is swollen head with her delicate palm until he pumped rope after rope of thick cum into the air and over her tumbling hair and haughty face.

"Well, I suppose you have waited a long time for an orgasm. Are you truly desperate?"

"Yes" he said, his voice trembling, the tears still hanging in his eyes.

"Good" she said. "I like that you're desperate -- it turns me on... so I'm not going to let you cum this time Colin. I'm going to pleasure you again, and make you wait another week for your orgasm"

Colin rolled his head back, her destruction of his hope made him groan audibly. Nancy sniggered a little.

"But if you cry for me some more, I guarantee you'll have a 50% chance of having 'both' next week". She looked up at him, sucked one of his testicles delicately into her wicked mouth, and watched the tears stream down his face.

----------

At times during the next 7 days '50 percent' seemed like great odds - the best he'd had for months, but at other times Colin was terribly depressed about his chances of cumming, knowing as he did that it would be Nancy's hand rolling the dice. He trod on eggshells around her, making sure that he always impressed her with his devoted servitude and never gave her cause to want to punish him. He cooked better, cleaned more thoroughly and spent no time at all in the sanctuary of his workshop.

For her part, Nancy's latest conquest of Colin elevated her to a new, delicious high that she rode all of the following week, the memories of his tear-tracked cheeks and desperately throbbing cock providing the stimulus for many solo indulgences. She was entirely certain that Colin would not break his vows and touch his cock illicitly, but she began making cock inspections twice daily nevertheless, just to add a little more psychological pressure to his crumbling mind. Somewhere in her head she wanted to make sure that Colin was as desperate as humanly possible before their next session, because somewhere else in her mind she knew that, eventually, she had to bring the Edging Chair game to a close. Besides, deeper still in the recesses of her brain she was already hatching her next plot; to have him dig a hole so that she could bury him up to his neck in sand for 24 hours, or some such scheme.

When Saturday came the tension between the couple was palpable. They did their best to act normal; to eat a lazy breakfast, walk the dogs, watch a film on TV... but whatever they did, none of their thoughts were far away from the evening's prospects.

Eventually, when Nancy had waited as long as she possibly could beyond 8pm, she leaned over to Colin and whispered into his hear; "go to the chair, Colin".

He waited two whole seconds to say "yes Miss" so that he didn't sound too desperate, but the tremor in his voice betrayed his deceit. Embarrassed, he did as he was told.

This night Nancy wore a teddy made entirely of scarce inch-wide black straps that underlined her breasts and criss-crossed her nipples, whilst bands from her hips and shoulders converged between her legs to hide her pussy from him. To frustrate his view further she covered this with a semi opaque silk robe fastened by a single bow, suspended between her breasts.

"It's been a hell of a week hasn't it my little boy!" She said, standing before him and sipping her wine.

Colin nodded, his throat too tight to dare a verbal answer.

"Nearly over..." she said softly, smiling sweetly at him and resting the tip of her left index finger on his nose. Slowly she traced her finger down his philtrum and over his lips, down his chin and over his throat. When she reached the hollow of his neck she diverted to the left, brushed across his pectoralis and rested the hard tip of her fingernail on his stiff nipple.

12