Femdom: The Edging Chair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"....maybe", she added with a giggle. "So, what shall it be this week? Will it be that orgasm you've been yearning for, or would you like me to pay you some attention?""

"You said that it might be both" he said hopefully.

"Oh yes!," She said with mock rememberance, "then I shall proceed with my devoted attention, and I guess you won't know whether or not you finally get to orgasm until the end!"

She lowered herself to her knees and took her usual position before his throbbing erection and dangling testicles.

"How much do you want it?" She asked.

He tried to answer. "more than any..." he started, until his breath was caught as she made the first delicate swipe of her tongue across his left ball.

"More than...?" She asked.

He did not attempt another answer, just threw his head back and moaned loudly as she nodded back to his balls and licked the other testicle.

"Are you going to cry for me again tonight?" She asked.

"I... I don't know... yes, if it pleases you, would you let me cum?..."

She made her lips loose and slowly sucked one of his balls into her sloppy, wet mouth, then she gently sucked on it and delicately massaged its underside with the flat of her tongue. She marvelled at the swollen size of it, the weight of it in her mouth, and she pictured it to be full to bursting-point with sperm. Colin clasped his hands together behind the back of the chair, and moaned loudly. She took her time with this poor testicle, ensuring that her ministrations were almost imperceptible. He reacted as she hoped he would, subconsciously spreading his legs wider to give her more access, and inching his groin forward. Still she refused him a firmer touch, and she continued her tease until he was groaning non stop and repeating her name.

Slowly, Nancy let his taunted ball slip from her mouth, then took up the other one and began to tease it in the same fashion. Colin's unintentional vocal cues continued to guide her mischievous efforts, and she administered his blissful agony. Eventually the tension of anticipation was more than he could bear; it felt to him as though his semen was boiling in his wretched balls, and he cried out; "Nancy!, I'm so close to cumming! I beg you, please Nancy!, finish me! finish me!"

Colin had never crumbled so soon before - even in this cruelly conditioned state she had expected him to last until she slipped his fat, tight, purple head into her hot mouth, or at least until she had dragged the nib of her tongue along his frenulum. She felt that if she continued as normal he could explode at any time, pumping his pent-up load into the air before she had even reached his glans, and a terrible, delicious idea came to her. Gone was her idea of burying him to his neck, and her subsequent whimsies about having him ejaculate into a hot frying pan, now she had a new idea to fuck with his mind and reinforce her superiority; she would ignore his desperate cock and tease only his balls until the thrill of her cruelty tipped him over the edge, and he erupted in an excruciatingly wretched hands-free orgasm, his ignored dick thrashing around in the air and hopelessly spurting ropes of cum in all directions.

She made this her new mission; to break him in this most delightful way; to literally tease the cum out of him. If he didn't achieve this agonising orgasm tonight then he must not be desperate enough, so she would make him wait another week, and another week, and another week.... no matter how much he cried.

12