Femdom Watching Little Sister Ch. 07

Story Info
Cynthia toys with her older brother some more.
3.4k words
4.36
11.2k
19

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this one has taken a long time to get done. Life kind of ambushed with me demands on my time that had to be put first. Most of that is over now, but even if it isn't, I am generally someone that finishes what they start. The finale begins in the next chapter and I hope to have this story finished by the end of the year.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd been my sister's slave for about a month now and we had mostly settled into a routine. We knew what days and what times she could take her time with me and when we only had time for me to get on my knees and eat her out.

Since Cynthia had stepped all over me in a range of shoes and gotten me off with one of her feet. We hadn't really done anything new. I did spend a bit of time every week - usually Wednesday - being used as a foot stool and she continued to talk about her plans to use the nipple clamps on me whilst I was down on my knees.

I was happy with the way things were going and Cynthia seemed to be really happy too. It had been almost a week since my last orgasm, but before that I'd gotten two a week and she'd repeated having one foot in my mouth and one on my cock for two of the occasions and I didn't even have to roll dice for that to happen.

But now my devilish little sister's next game was afoot. She was standing in front of me holding an envelope that had "for my pathetic big brother," written on the front in her fancy handwriting.

"You can't open this until we're alone tomorrow, but it's important that you have it now," she explained.

"Why?"

"Because I want you to be certain that your performance tonight matters."

"Is this about bowling?" I asked incredulously.

"Yes. Our parents will be out most of tomorrow and what we do tomorrow does not depend on the roll of a dice, but how well you do at bowling."

"I see. And are you going to be unlocking me to go bowling."

"Of course not."

"That's going to make it harder."

"Is it? Is it really?" She smirked. She was not talking about making bowling harder.

"You're pretty consistent, so I want something that'll make you feel like you're in danger."

"But I don't know what's in the envelope..."

"You don't have to know everything yet, but I will tell you a few things," she smiled and sat down on my desk chair and twirled the envelope around in her fingers. "If you average 150 or less or somehow don't make a hundred in any game, I'm going to torment you and make you wait at least a few more days before letting you out."

"That shouldn't be a problem," it had been like five years since I'd scored less than a hundred and I was drunk at the time, and I'd still scraped a 150 average.

"Things get better for you every 10 points your average goes up and just to make sure you're motivated, you'll get that kiss you want if you average 200 or better."

And suddenly I was more excited for bowling since... I don't remember when. Since I got my own balls?

She went on to explain that I'd be punished in some way for any gutter balls and open frames I had which definitely meant I'd be getting punished tomorrow. I could bowl a clean game, but over three games I'd probably have three or four opens.

I put the envelope in my desk drawer and waited excitedly for us to leave. I was worried that the cage would trip me up and stop me getting a 200 average which was pretty common for me, but by no means a guarantee.

Before I knew I was at the alley staring down the first set of pins, I threw the ball to leave only the 10 pin standing which I easily picked up. I flashed a quick smile at Cynthia. At the start of the second frame though, my cage caught my skin as I was stepping forward and I let the ball go and it almost took a single pin, but it fell into the gutter at the last moment. I turned around and now Cynthia was smiling wickedly. Right. She was going to enjoy punishing me for that.

I finished game one with a score of 179 me in third place behind both my father and Cynthia. It had been messy game and the cage was seriously threatening my ability to string strikes together.

Whilst my parents were getting drinks between games Cynthia sat next to me and said, "better get it together," then she leaned in, "an average under 180 gets you the clamps."

That was more motivation to play better, but it didn't change my goal. I was aiming for 200 and a kiss, not to avoid nipple clamps, but that would be a consolation prize.

Game two did go better and I scored 205, but that still left me needing 216 in the last game. And in the last frame of game three it came down needing a strike and a spare. I got the strike, but was then foiled by a 7-10 split. I did get one of them, but it wasn't enough and I finished with 215 and a series total of 599. 1 short.

"Damn."

"You still won," my father said, "how about some pool?"

"I'd rather do another couple of games of bowling," Cynthia said flashing me a smile.

"Well your mother and I will be playing pool. Son?"

"No point in three of us trying to play pool and leaving Cynthia on her own, I'll bowl."

And then our parents left me and my sister alone on the lane.

"So, can I still try for that 200 average?"

"Yes."

"Thanks."

"But you should try your best not to throw any gutter balls or leave any more open frames. The penalties were based on us playing only three games."

I did go on to leave some open frames during the next two games but I did finish with an average of 202 and feeling pretty satisfied with myself when it was time to go home.

Going to sleep that night was rough. There was a mix of excitement and anticipation because I knew something good was going to happen tomorrow, but there was a lot I didn't know. And there was a bit of worry too - there were enough gutters and open frames over five games that I was probably in for a punishing experience too. All the excitement had me straining in my cage too and it took a while for me to calm down enough to get some sleep.

I did wake up straining in my cage and immediately decided to get things done starting with a cold shower. I wanted to get everything I could done before our parents went out so my sister could have her way with me for as long as possible. I had everything done with an hour to spare and I'd even put dinner in the slow cooker and put some chicken breast in to marinade for lunch. I didn't see Cynthia whilst I was cleaning, but basically all of her chores were already done.

Our parents told me they were going out and to make sure Cynthia gets up before noon and before the car was even out of the driveway I had a message from Cynthia.

-Go to your room and kneel naked on the floor in front of your door with the envelope in your hands, but do not open it yet. -

I did as I was told and knelt on my bedroom for what felt like an eternity but I could see my clock and it had only been ten minutes by the time my door opened and Cynthia was standing there looking incredible.

She was wearing the red lingerie from a couple of weeks back and only that. Her feet and legs were bare as were homes and for the most part her shoulders were too. The red lingerie was a couple of shades lighter than the deep wine red of Cynthia's lipstick and nails and it hugged her hips and flattered her breasts.

"Close your mouth, you look stupid."

"You look like a goddess." It sounded cheesy, but I wasn't lying.

"Duh. I am. And as your goddess, shouldn't you be a bit closer to the floor?"

I lowered my head all the way the carpeted floor and she put her foot on the back of my head and rubbed it firmly.

"Would you like to find out your fate?"

"Yes."

She moved her foot from my head. "Then open the envelope."

I leaned back on my heels, but was still on my knees with Cynthia looming above me as I opened the envelope. My eyes wandered straight to the top of the paper where for scoring a 300 - something I still hadn't done - it said we'd have sex and I just stared at that for a while. I wouldn't hesitate to have sex with Cynthia, but I hadn't thought for a moment it was something that was really on the cards. And maybe it wasn't, there was no way I'd have a gotten a 300 with the cage on and she knew knew that, but what could have been was going to torment me for days if not weeks and that was probably what she wanted.

My eyes went to the bottom after that, detailing being abused for the next few hours by nipple clamps, trampling and a riding crop and not being allowed a release for up to another week. And I was confident Cynthia considered that a real option and would have enjoyed it.

What the extreme scores had in common was that she'd be wearing white lingerie. So maybe I'd have gotten to fuck her like she was my girlfriend if I'd gotten a perfect game. If I'd scored badly, I would have definitely been tormented by the fact I couldn't.

And true to her word, scoring over 180 spared me the clamps and scoring over 200 won me a kiss. Higher scores than I'd gotten would've spared me her shoving her feet into my mouth - not sure that was a bad thing - and would've won me multiple orgasms.

"We'll be starting with the punishments for your open frames and gutter ball."

I'd forgotten about that and looked for that section. She was going to slap me once for every open frame and trample me for a minute for every gutter ball. I'd only left seven opens in five games and she wasn't wearing any shoes, it wasn't going to be that bad.

"Are you ready?" She smiled.

"What happens if I say no?"

"The same thing that happens if you say yes."

I put the paper and envelope down on the floor, looked back up and met Cynthia's gaze before her hand came down the first time.

Fuck. That hurt.

My cheek was stinging and it was all I was thinking about when the second slap hit the same cheek. I let out a big breath and I heard Cynthia smile.

I was looking when the third slap came down and instinctively I recoiled away from it. It still hit my left cheek again and it still stung.

"That one doesn't count."

I nodded.

And I took the next slap without moving whilst meeting Cynthia's eyes.

"How much of a pathetic little bitch do you have to be to just let your teenage sister slap you repeatedly?"

I didn't respond. I was just trying to steel myself for the remaining slaps.

The fourth slap stung and my cheek was just hot at this point.

"Most people would have too much pride to even stay on their knees for this."

She slapped me again. It hurt more so much but I just focused on Cynthia and how beautiful and commanding she was.

"But you, you're not even asking me to stop, you understand that I have the right to do this to you."

She slapped me again. Just one more.

"And not only that, it looks like you're enjoying this." She pointed down at my cage which my cock was doing its very best to push off. It looked like it hurt but I could only feel the hot stinging on my cheek.

She slapped me for the last time and I let out a deep breath and leaned forward. It was over.

"And like the depraved pervert you are, you're going to thank me for it."

I looked up at her and saw that she was waiting. Of course I was going to do what she wanted, "thank you mistress."

"If you liked it that much, maybe I should slap your other cheek and make them match. Would you like me to do that for you?"

I didn't want more pain, but at the same time, I felt so far beneath her for letting her slap me that I was turned on and I wanted to give her what she wanted. "Yes mistress." She didn't react. "Please slap my other cheek."

"So pathetic," she said before bringing her left down on my right cheek.

This felt good. Her left left hand was a lot weaker. It hurt but not enough that the pain distracted me from how humiliated and weak I felt letting her treat me like this. She went through the seven slaps pretty quickly with a smile on her face and when she was done I lowered myself to the floor and took a breather.

When I moved my head again, I kissed the foot closest to me and said, "thank you mistress."

"It's not over yet." And she took me by the chin and guided me on to my back before planting a foot firmly on my chest. My focus drifted from the ceiling to Cynthia's face as she put her weight on my chest and on each of my cheeks in turn. The more widely distributed pressure was something I could feel, but it was an almost relaxing pain at times like I was just stretching.

I wasn't sure if she stopped stepping all over me after a minute, but I wasn't going to question it. The punishing part was over and it was time for good things to happen.

She guided me over to the edge of my bed and directed me to her feet which I eagerly started kissing and then licking. From time to time she would stop me, have me open my mouth and shove a whole foot in there whilst using her other foot to play with my caged cock.

I hadn't stopped straining in the cage and it was brutal to be toyed with like that, especially knowing that it would be some hours before she actually released my cock from its prison.

Some time later she unfastened the lace on her pants and with a curled finger beckoned me between her thighs. I didn't need any encouragement and started kissing and licking her already wet pussy.

I kept licking even after her first orgasm and Cynthia started to mock me, "I've slapped you, I've stepped on you, I've made you kiss my feet and eat me out to an orgasm and you're still eating me out," she grabbed me by the hair and made me look at her, "and you've been stuck in that cage this whole time. You're truly pathetic and you must know it to do it all without complaint."

"I know my place."

"So do I." And she shoved my head back between her legs.

After her second orgasm, I worshipped her feet again whilst she calmed down and was then ordered to get us both a drink. Walking down the stairs naked I realized I was leaking and that there was a possibility I might actually just orgasm in the cage.

I was too scared of the possibility orgasming in the cage would mean Cynthia would never let me out again. So I iced myself down in the kitchen and tried to clean myself up before going back to the room with the drinks. I hoped I would be okay. I thought she would be letting me out soon and I could maybe last a little longer.

We sipped a little of our drinks before Cynthia pushed me up against the wall at the head of my bed.

"Are you ready for your kiss?"

"Yes," I moaned catching me by surprise. It was a simple question and I already knew she was going to kiss me, but I still moaned. I needed her so badly.

She put one leg over my legs but was still mostly on her side almost half straddling me and leaned up and leaned to kiss me, but she pulled back and sat more upright so she was looking down at me now. And then she kissed me. Finally. Her lips had always looked amazing; I'd even taken notice before she made me her slave. And they were great to kiss too. It just felt right.

"Do you want more?" She said trailing a finger down my chest.

"Yes."

"Yes what?" Her finger was on my stomach now.

"Yes please mistress."

"Are you sure?" Her finger ran along the base of my straining cock where I'd pushed the cage forward causing me to tremble.

"Yes mistress."

"I'm not going to kiss you once I let you out of the cage, still sure?"

"Yes mistress."

She kissed me over and over again and we made out for what I assume was just minutes but both felt like an eternity and the blink of an eye. I was torn between wanting to stop and wanting it to never stop. And Cynthia's wicked smile and occasional taunt told me she knew just how I felt.

Eventually she decided I didn't deserve any more - pain or pleasure, I couldn't tell - and unfastened the necklace and dangled the key at my eye level.

"I was going to tell you to unlock yourself, but I think I'll do it."

I opened my legs for her to put the key in to the lock and take the cage off. "It'll be a waste of time taking the ring off, it would only be going back on a in a minute or two."

I nodded.

"I was originally going to give you a really nice footjob, but I've since realized that would be a lot of effort from me and too much fun for you."

"The sheet said--"

"The sheet said my feet would be used to get you off, they didn't say I would give you a footjob."

I nodded. She was right, but I didn't see how that wasn't a footjob. And even though she was right she still positioned her feet on either side of throbbing leaking cock.

"Without putting your hands on my feet, fuck my feet."

I was a little disappointed, but I started by thrusting my hips and it kind of worked but was also kind of awkward. I had to put my hands behind me so I could push harder and somewhat stably, but I could only get a few 'strokes' in before I lost whatever rhythm I could found.

And Cynthia was just smirking at me, until she started laughing anyway. Within two minutes, I crossed the point of no return and four strokes later feeling good, I lost my balance a little and started spurting in a half complete orgasm. It still felt good, but it wasn't as good as the footjobs my sister had given me.

Cynthia started playing with cock and I looked at her and she just smiled.

"So pathetic you can't even finish properly by yourself," she smiled an almost sweet smile, "and this is why you need to be your little sister's slave and all locked up in chastity."

Thanks to Cynthia my orgasm was drawn out and the way she was talking to me, looking at me and playing with me stopped me from coming down to a more clear minded state. I wanted to repeat this all again tomorrow, the punishing parts included.

But that wasn't going to happen.

Cynthia finished playing with me wiped her feet clean on my stomach, thighs and bed sheets before leaning over and pushing the cage down on my semi-erect cock and turning the key in the lock. We didn't have to say anything, we both knew it was only natural for me to be wearing the cage and for her to hold the key.