Vanessa Teaches Her Son Sex Ed

Story Info
Sex Therapist Vanessa teaches her son's class Sex Ed.
8.6k words
4.4
36.3k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first semester of the college year was starting and Vanessa felt nervous for her son, Jason, who was starting induction classes this week. He was going to study sports psychology with the aim of starting his own business someday. They were similar in that way. Vanessa worked as a sex therapist and she guessed Jason saw the benefits of self-employment.

Today was Friday, the last day of induction and Vanessa was hired to teach her son's class sex ed. The only problem was that both Jason and the college didn't know her teaching methods were somewhat unconventional.

Vanessa stood in front of her full-length mirror. After working out pretty hard throughout the summer, she gave herself a proud nod of approval, as if to say she can walk into work with confidence. Standing there in sheer tights and a black pencil skirt, she brushed her long, dark hair before tidying it into a ponytail.

She caressed her large breasts, appreciative of the fact that despite her age, they maintained their perkiness. Her white lacy bra supported them as she fastened the straps and adjusted her ample cleavage. She loved that bra and skirt combination. It complemented her curves and instilled in her a confidence that was reminiscent of her younger days.

She buttoned up a plain white, short-sleeved blouse and sat opposite her vanity mirror to put on her black high heels. While she didn't wear much makeup, she checked it over, but it was more of an excuse to check for new wrinkles one last time. Her red lipstick allowed her lips to shine a bright, wet red. Her radiant blue eyes stared right back at her before she put on her glasses and left her room to see if her son was ready.

"Jason. Are you ready yet? We're going to be late," she shouted from the hallway. She heard some movement from his room and assumed he was rushing. He came strolling down the stairs, dressed, but half asleep. Vanessa noticed the strict workout schedule he was on during the summer was paying off, too. She almost didn't hear his response as she was distracted by him.

"Ha! Says you, Mom. As if you're always on time." Jason was also dressed handsomely, forgiving the belt he was still fastening. Chinos and a shirt were a welcome sight for his mother from a summer off baggy t-shirts and basketball shorts. He was obviously dressed to impress.

"Ha! Okay, I deserve that to be fair. But you know, I'm just nervous for today. You can't deny it'll be a little awkward between us today. I mean, a mother giving her son a class on sexual education... it's absurd."

"Believe me. I've tried my best not to think about it. Anyway, Ryan said he's going to pick me up, so I'm just gonna go in with him."

Vanessa was a little put out by this. She knew he was an adult now and as more of his friends started driving, she kind of expected this. Still, it took her a moment to gather her thoughts that her son was now too old to get a ride from his mother. Nevertheless, she gathered her things and reached for the front door.

"Okay, Sweetie. That's fine. Just please don't be late for school, especially the class that I'm teaching you." She hugged him tightly, a thing she rarely had the opportunity to do. She felt Jason pull away slightly and took this as her cue to separate, not considering the fact that her tight outfit meant that her son felt every inch of her body during that hug, as she could his.

A relieved Jason was thankful it ended. He'd never seen his mom dressed in such tight, form-fitting clothes before. The fact she pushed her body into him, he felt her breasts press into his chest. Normally, a son never thinks of his mother in such a way, but this interaction seemed to have awoken something in him. He felt a stirring in his pants and that's why he pulled away and tried to leave.

Vanessa grabbed him by the hand and pulled him back.

"Hey, you're never too old for a kiss," she said. She caught him by surprise and smiled mischievously. Before he could escape, she kissed him on the cheek. Her soft lips landed closer to his lips than anticipated, but she thought nothing of it.

In the school reception, Vanessa met Ms. Bloom, who she believed to be overseeing the induction week. She was strikingly attractive and coincidentally similar to her in many ways -- maybe that's why Jason was dressed well.

They walked down the corridor towards her son's class, Vanessa's high heels caused an echo as she was gestured into the class, announcing her presence before she even spoke. The whole class fell silent as all eyes fell on Jason's mom, who stood at the top of the class alongside Ms. Bloom.

"Okay, class. Can I get your attention please?" Ms. Bloom announced with a quivering raised voice, slightly intimidated by Vanessa's looks and presence. Some students straightened up their chairs, others sat up a little straighter and the remaining group conversations fell silent.

"As you all know, this is a special class the board is experimenting with. Ms. Phoenix here is going to be teaching all of you Sexual Education." Ms. Bloom noticed that most of the class had their eyes fixed on Jason's mom, making her a little jealous. "We're all going to make Ms. Phoenix feel right home, aren't we?"

"Yes, Miss Bloom," they all said in near unison. Ms. Bloom wondered why the class were overly obedient in their response. The class quickly refocused their attention on Ms. Phoenix, who was removing lint from her blouse. "Okay then. Ms. Phoenix, the class is all yours."

In typical teacher-like fashion, Vanessa approached the board and wrote her name. After writing it she rummaged in her large bag and from it she produced a small riding crop with a leather square paddle at the end.

"I guess this will have to do," she muttered to herself. She took a deep breath, smiled and began her class by slamming her riding crop to point to her name on the board. Everyone in the class jumped at the sound.

"My name is Ms. Phoenix and you shall refer to me as such from here on out." She started to walk back and forth across the top of the classroom. "I'm a Sex Therapist and I'm here to teach you all you need to know about sex. Considering we're all adults here, college is where most people experiment with sex. So, you may as well learn how to go about it the right way."

She made her way through the rows of seats, making sure her riding crop gently brushed against each student she passed. She loved the way each student sat up straight as she approached. It was also a way for her to check out any students she took a fancy to, especially those that were already looking at her with lust. She glanced towards her son, who was also staring at her. Thinking nothing of it, she returned to the top of the class.

"Up until now, your sex education has been somewhat theoretical. Am I correct?" She got no response as the class exchanged glances between themselves.

Vanessa slapped the crop against the desk of Hannah, an attractive blonde girl who Vanessa was sure was the girl his son had a crush on. She wore her hair down to her shoulders, a low-cut tank top under which her bra could be seen and skinny denim jeans that complemented her slender legs and firm, round ass. Hannah, now as silent as the rest of the class, looked towards Vanessa with apprehension.

"Well?" Vanessa asked, with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah... I guess," replied Hannah, and shrugged her shoulders.

"Yes... what?" Vanessa dragged the end of her riding crop and pushed it into the Hannah's chest, happy, but also momentarily jealous, to find out the girl her son fancied was blessed with big tits like her own.

"Sorry. Yes, Ms. Phoenix." Hannah had a slight smile. Her equally alluring eyes caught Vanessa's attention. They stared each other and smiled for a bit, obviously engaging in some telepathic flirting. Vanessa, satisfied, continued her walk through the students.

She looked towards her son and flashed her eyebrows. She playfully teased her son to embarrass him, playing upon the humour that they shared. Thankfully, nobody picked up on this and she addressed the class again.

"I'm going to need volunteers," she said, then suggestively winked at her son. "If you want to know why, well... let's just say this class is a little more practical than what you're used to."

Vanessa continued to walk around the classroom, outlining the material to be covered in class, occasionally observing if students were okay with everything. When finished, she asked if there were any questions. Many hands shot up into the air.

"Ms. Phoenix, is it true that you're Jason's mom?" One student asked, nervously.

"Ms. Phoenix, is your son exempt from being a volunteer in this class? Cos you know... you're related."

"Enough!" commanded Vanessa. "There will be no more questions about my son and I. And no, I will not be taking it easy on him. He'll get no special treatment from me. Isn't that right, Sweetie?"

The class laughed out loud, with many of them mockingly calling him Sweetie. Jason hung his head in his hands with embarrassment.

"What the hell, Mom?" he retorted with a hint of anger.

Vanessa shot him a disapproving look for answering back in that tone, especially while she was working. Although, she saw how red he was in the face and felt a bit guilty. The class fell silent as she made her way to his desk. She stood in front of him and leaned over, which caused her cleavage to be fully visible. Nearby students strained their necks to get a look.

"Sorry, Jason. It's just an old habit," she whispered to him quietly. She caressed his cheek and used her hand to raise his head up to look at her in the eyes, her soft fingers almost tickling him underneath his chin.

Jason, now very aware everyone was looking at him, tried his best to look elsewhere, afraid to give the impression he was staring down his mother's top. He couldn't not look. His mom's cleavage was just too inviting.

"I'll do better from now on, okay? I'm sorry. But what can I say? You know I like to tease sometimes," she said, giving him the puppy eyes and rubbing her hand along his arm. Jason looked towards his mother and glanced down at her chest, this time not trying to pretend not to. Eventually, he indicated to her that he was okay and to continue.

"Thanks for understanding, Jason," she said, ignoring his glances. Vanessa inched forward to whisper in his ear so nobody else could hear. "That's Mommy's good boy." She followed it up with a lingering kiss on his cheek, which left a clear lipstick mark.

Thankfully, the class didn't react to her kissing her son and as all eyes remained focussed on her, Jason got the chance to rub off the lipstick mark his mom left without being noticed. He felt an uncomfortable stirring inside him, as if he liked the kiss more than he should, but dismissed it and thought nothing more.

"Okay. Let's begin!" She walked back up to the start of the classroom and Jason, amongst others, were drawn to her firm ass beneath her pencil skirt. When she got up to the top of the class, they all looked away a little too late. Vanessa was intrigued, and if anything, a little flattered, by her son's newfound curiosity in her.

"Let's start with the basics. Kissing. Who here wants to improve their kissing?" She looked around but there were no volunteers. "If nobody is going to volunteer, then I guess I'll just have to pick someone." She looked around the room, hopeful that a student made the mistake of making eye contact.

"Nobody?" She asked one last time before her eyes fell on her son. Why she thought of him first, she didn't know. Perhaps it was the attention she was receiving from him and she was drawn to paying it back. Curiosity got the better of her and for a moment she checked out her son, seeing him in a different light, in a way a mother should never look at her son.

"How about my dear son?" The class laughed and this broke her train of thought. She felt a little guilty over the momentary attraction to her son. Nevertheless, as a sex therapist, she felt as if her son needed the help despite being conflicted about him acting as volunteer. He hadn't had a girlfriend in a long time, she told herself.

"No, Mom. Can't you literally pick anyone else? Seriously, like, anyone else?" Jason backed up in his chair. His eyes widened with horror and he nodded in refusal to be a volunteer.

A mischievous smile came across Vanessa's face. She bit her lip as thoughts of her son's naked body flowed into her mind. Becoming more comfortable with the guilt and conflict around her newfound attraction, she wanted to see just how far he was willing to go and a kiss seemed perfect. But last minute she acknowledged his wishes. Giving into her guilt, she searched for another volunteer.

"It's okay, son. I won't get you to do this one. But maybe one another one. I can't have the class thinking I gave you preferential treatment, can I?" She looked back towards the class. "So, any volunteers?"

A couple of nervous hands were raised, but not too highly. The person's hand that was raised most confidently was Hannah's, so Vanessa picked her.

After Hannah introduced herself, Vanessa admired the blonde bombshell. She stood alongside Hannah, then held her by the waist. They had a whispered discussion together and even giggled. It was clear to everyone an obvious friendship was forming.

"Hannah and I are going to demonstrate to you proper kissing technique," Vanessa announced. Some hung their head with regret for not volunteering, while others were excited to see the hottest girl in the class make out with a hot older woman.

Vanessa turned to Hannah and held her by the waist, then checked with her if it was okay to still proceed. They both moved in closer to each other, their curvy bodies now pressed against each other. Like earlier, they exchanged glances and giggles all the while exploring each other's bodies for the first time.

"A lot of people think that all there is to kissing is, well, kissing. But there's more to it." She raised her hand to gently caress Hannah's cheek. "There's touching and eye contact." She caressed Hannah's cheek, then traced around her lips with her thumb.

Vanessa glanced towards her son before she leaned in and kissed Hannah on the lips. It was a peck, albeit a slow one. She withdrew after kissing her and again, glanced towards her son before addressing the class, who were all looking on, not knowing how to react.

"One thing to always keep in mind is that you don't have to go shoving your tongue down the other person's throat." She faced towards Hannah again. "You need to build up to that. Take things slow."

Vanessa placed both her hands on Hannah's cheeks. She leaned in and kissed her again. Their lips met, gently pressing into each other. This time, Hannah started to kiss her back. The class watched on with interest with the exception of Jason, who couldn't escape the sound of his mother kissing.

Jason had his head firmly entrenched in his arms, occasionally looking out the window with his mom and Hannah in his peripheral so see if it was all over. In the corner of his eye, he could see his mom's body pressed up against Hannah's, the girl his mom knew he had a crush on. For him, it was a car crash situation -- he knew he shouldn't look, but couldn't help it.

Vanessa and Hannah were now pressed into each other. Their kiss became heated and they were both feeling each other's bodies. Hannah gave Vanessa's big tits a gentle squeeze and Vanessa placed her hands on Hannah's ass. The class watched in awe, some of them noticed that Jason was also drawn to it, which earned him some confused looks.

They withdrew from their kiss, but remained attached to each other. With each second, Vanessa became more in tune with her surroundings. They exchanged some glances and nodded to each other before becoming more present with the rest of the class. In the background, the class whispered amongst themselves. "That was so hot!" was repeated many times, but "Dude, your mom is so fucking hot. How do you deal with that at home?" was what grabbed her attention.

Ms. Bloom had a look of disapproval on her face, clearly annoyed about what was going on in her class. Vanessa tried her best to ignore this and turned her attention to the class, who fell silent once again.

"Everyone, Jason knows I'm is mother, there's no need to remind him. And now he and all of you should know how to kiss properly." She paced up and down the top of the class. Hannah went back to her desk.

Jason could see the obvious smile on Hannah's face that she tried to conceal by biting her lip. His mind wandered and he wondered if his mom enjoyed it as much.

"But Ms. Phoenix," said Ryan, with his hand up, "isn't it weird that you're doing this class with Jason here? 'Cos, like, he's your son."

"It is what it is, Ryan. I appreciate your concern. And as for kissing, Jason and I kiss each other all the time." She turned her attention to her son. "Don't we, Sweetie?"

As the class wondered in confusion if she meant normal kisses that one gives their mom, like pecks on the cheek, or if she meant something more, they watched intently as she walked through the rows of desks towards her son who was now quite embarrassed.

She approached his desk and leaned on it in front of him. With her blouse unbuttoned at the top, her cleavage was directly in line with her son's eyes. Jason, for a moment glanced at his mother's chest, not used to seeing her in this light. She took off her glasses, no longer having a barrier to that alluring stare of hers.

"C'mon, son. Give Mommy a kiss."

"No, mom. This is weird. Plus, we never kiss. And also, I'm not good at kissing anyway." Jason regretted saying that as the words left his mouth. There were some chuckles, but only for a moment.

"Jason, you're not helping yourself here. Just give your poor mother a kiss on the lips." She leaned in towards him and pouted her lips. She got very close to him and closed her eyes.

He watched as his mother inched closer to his face. He could now smell her perfume, the one she wore on date nights. Her lips looked so inviting, seeing her luscious, velvet red lips inch closer to his own seemed all too inviting for Jason and part of him knew there was only one way out of this.

After a second or two waiting, her son's lips pressed against her own. Instantly waves of pleasure shot through her body. As a sexually dominant person, she enjoyed the control she could exert over people, it turned her on. As her son kissed her, she imagined all sorts in intimate acts she could do with him.

The mother in her refuted the ideas. The sexual deviant in her brought them back. She moved back slightly to process the kiss. She expected the idea to drift away, but she now saw her son for the attractive guy that he is, not to mention that all his training and working out had been paying off. It had been so long since she experienced a man's body like her sons.

"Kiss me again, Jason," she said, still unsure of the words that came out of her mouth. "But this time, Mommy wants a real kiss." She ignored the murmurings and whispers of the class and with her bright blue eyes, she stared straight into her son's, still unsure of what was possessing her to behave this way.

"Mom, what the hell? No way!" Jason looked down, to feign his lack of interest. But he had similar thoughts of his mother during that kiss. As he closed his eyes, all he could imagine was his mother's big tits staring him right in the face. He opened his eyes again and his mom was adjusting her top, which didn't help matters as he felt sense of guilt and seconds later, a stirring in his pants.

Vanessa untied her hair tie holding in her ponytail. Her long dark hair unravelled and she shook her head. With her leather riding crop, she pressed the end against his chest and slid it up to just under his chin and propped his head up so they were looking into each other's eyes.