Femdom Wife makes Husband Suck Cock

Story Info
Story told from both His and Her POV.
3.1k words
4.53
59.6k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goma_Ellis
Goma_Ellis
127 Followers

This story alternates between my point of view and my husband's. We've relived this night so many times that I know both sides of this story inside and out. So I've written it down for others to enjoy as well.

Sections marked "Her" are from my point of view, and the ones marked "Him" are from my husband's.

***

Her:

For his 40th birthday, my husband only asked for one thing. For me to push his boundaries in a way he wouldn't expect.

We'd always had a light femdom relationship, he loved me being in control of him. In particular, he loved it when I ordered him to do degrading tasks.

So I decided to make him suck a cock.

Don't get me wrong he'd never expressed any interest in men, not even a little. This was just to give him a boundary push he'd never forget. I had no doubts he'd follow through though, even if he hated it, as long as his domme told him to.

We discussed it beforehand, and he agreed so long as I make it clear that I'm the one making him do it (bossy subs I tells ya.)

So I took to the internet and found a man. After weeding out the weirdos, time wasters and people who jumped ship when I said hubby and I will both be sucking, I was left with one clear candidate.

He happily shared many dick pics and can I just say wow. This guy was young and hung. He would have been early 20s and eight inches. There was a real thrill to talking to him, I was nearly double his age. And while his dick wasn't double my hubby's, it was a decent fraction larger.

Let's call him John Longjohn because that's what hubby and I jokingly called him.

I asked for his measurements and he happily rattled them right off. But he did have to get a tape measure out so I could measure how high his cock was from the ground. I did need to prepare a bed sheet to be a glory hole after all.

Him:

For my 40th I'd asked my wife for a sexual boundary push. I love it when she takes control and orders me around.

In the past when I'd asked for something like this she'd happily taken control. Once, she made me be her slave for a whole 24 hours, fulfilling all her sexual and non-sexual desires. Another time she made me give her 10 orgasms before I'm allowed one.

I'd decided that no matter what she came up with, I'd say yes. Turning 40 was making me feel like I needed to get out of my comfort zone and experience new things.

I didn't know what she was planning, but I was hoping to be her slave again. Throughout the week leading up to my birthday, she'd teasingly said it would be something that involved my mouth, so I had it in my head she was going to make me give her a rim job.

When she told me she was planning on making me suck a cock, I couldn't believe it. I anticipated a lot of different options but had certainly not considered that. Oh well, as long as she leans into ordering me around, I can incorporate this into my fantasy.

Her.

It was finally the big night. I'd spent the afternoon setting up the house. Our front door opens into a short hallway that leads into the kitchen, so I'd hung an old bed sheet over the kitchen door, cutting a hole at John Longjohn's dick height. I was standing in the hallway nervously waiting. Hubby was doing the same in the kitchen. I'd left one side of the Gloryhole open, so I could duck back through into the kitchen once John was here. I'd then tape it up so that John and hubby wouldn't have to see each other.

I was standing by the door, wearing a dress with a very low-cut top, and an equally short skirt. I've never been so nervous. The butterflies in my stomach were churning up a hurricane.

He showed up right on time, which I was very glad for. I don't know if my nerves could have stood too many minutes waiting. I couldn't tell if I was more nervous that he wouldn't show, or about what we were going to do when he did.

After we introduced ourselves, John Longjohn said he was having a little stage fright and asked if I could help warm him up. I stood as close to him as I could, squeezing my boobs together with my forearms, letting him stare down my top.

I rubbed his cock through the front of his tracksuit pants and asked him what he'd need to get going. He told me to keep doing what I was doing, but I decided to treat him, by lifting up the front of my skirt and flashing him my pussy.

I kept rubbing him and could feel him growing hard in my hand. Now he was definitely hard I told him that I was going to go over to the other side of the curtain, and for him to stick himself through when he was ready.

I had to get down on all fours to sneak back through the sheet, through the corner that wasn't taped down. I'm sure John Longjohn got a nice long look at my pussy and ass as I crawled through, but I didn't care.

Once I was through, I taped up the last little corner of the sheet so there were no gaps, apart from the big hole in the middle. I waited patiently for John's cock to poke through.

Him:

Wifey slowly crawled through the gap in the sheet. She was leaning down, holding her pussy in the air for an ungodly long time, giving our guest a long look at her. She took a moment and pulled down her skirt which had ridden up, and then taped up the corner of the makeshift Gloryhole.

I wished I could be behind her, enjoying that view, but looking at the look of pure exhibitionist glee on her face was nice enough.

She looked me in the eyes, beckoning me over with a curl of her fingers. "Come" she suggestively cooed.

I walked over and she indicated that I should get down on my knees, so I did.

In front of me was a fully erect cock sticking through the white bedsheet covering the rest of the doorway. I was struck by how different he was in size and shape from my own. He was noticeably bigger in both length and girth but was also noticeably different in shape. Although his shaft was much thicker than my own, the head of his cock was much smaller. I couldn't be more glad there was a sheet between us, I don't think I could have stood it if I could see his face as well as his cock.

Even with his impressive size, seeing a cock did very little for me sexually. But the thrill of kneeling, naked on the floor, with my sexy wife standing over me, about to order me to do something dirtier than I had ever imagined was really getting me going, I had a half-chub already.

I felt her push on the back of my head, forcing me forward. Her hands on the back of my head controlling me was driving me wild with desire. I loved it when she exercised her power over me. The harder she pushed on the back of my head the harder I got. I just had to channel my desire for her into sucking this dick for her.

"Suck him for me" she whispered seductively into my ear.

Tentatively I opened my mouth. She pushed me so close that my lips were touching his cock, so I took my hands and grabbed it, lining him up with my lips and pressed them to his tip.

I told myself to just imagine it's a dildo, she's forcing you to suck a dildo, but after I took the cock of his head into my mouth it was hard to imagine it was anything except a cock.

His dick was warmer than I expected, body temperature, unlike the dildos she'd made me suck in the past. He tasted like skin and precum. I rolled my tongue around and around his head, flicking it on the sensitive part under the glans.

Her hands were still on the back of my head, and I wanted to do a good job for her. So I started to do things that I liked when my wife sucks my cock. I tried to work up as much saliva as I could, making him as wet as possible. I run my tongue around and around his head, gently stroking his cock as I did, trying to get as much precum as possible.

I used the wet mess of saliva and precum as lube to jerk him with. Then I started in earnest to blow him the way I like to be blown. My tongue and lips were rubbing the head over and over, hands stroking his shaft in time. And to my disappointment, it did take two hands to stroke his whole length, whereas one is plenty for me.

I was actually starting to convince myself that I was just sucking and stroking a dildo for a moment. My wife's hand on the back of my head gave me all the encouragement I needed to keep sucking.

I kept sucking, bobbing my head up and down on his tip. I started to add tongue to my routine, sucking him, licking him, stroking him all at the same time.

Then she whispered into my ear "play with his balls." But once I started playing with them I started to lose focus on sucking. He was fully shaven and felt velvety under my hands. I gently held his balls in my palm and tentatively squeezed.

It shattered the illusion that I was just sucking a dildo, these are definitely balls so this was definitely a penis. The more I rolled his balls in my hand, the harder I found it to motivate myself to keep sucking.

Her:

I was actually really impressed by how good of a job he was doing, working the head, and continually stroking the shaft. There was one area he was neglecting though.

I told him to play with the balls a little, which he eagerly did.

He must really have enjoyed the balls, he kept playing and squeezing them, over and over, to the point he lost all focus on the rest of the blowjob.

So I got down on my knees and pushed my hubby's head aside, taking John Longjohn's cock into my mouth. I closed my hands around my hubbies, encouraging him to keep playing with the balls as it interested him so much.

I fucking throated that cock harder, faster and deeper than I had in years. I wanted to show John Longjohn the best time. His extreme length meant I was barely getting two-thirds of it in my mouth at full depth.

I grabbed hubby's hands and encouraged them to jerk John's cock into my mouth. Hubbie's eyes light up. He seemed to love that, he jerked that cock in tandem with my mouth and kept one hand lightly squeezing the balls. Together we were pleasuring every inch of this enormous cock.

After a few minutes of this, I hear John's flustered voice from behind the curtain say "I'm about to cum."

I took my mouth off John's cock and slowly and gently kept jerking him. Prolonging the pleasure and giving him a moment to recover.

We needed to decide who would be finishing the job, and I didn't want poor John Longjohn thinking neither of us wanted his load in their mouth.

So without making a sound, I locked eyes with hubby and mouthed the question "you or me?" Hubbie had already done such a great job sucking jerking and squeezing that I was about to let him off the hook. I didn't want him to have to take a mouthful of cum unless he really wanted to.

Besides, I'd be more than happy to take that load myself.

"You or me?" I mouthed again. His eyes lit up like I'd given him the biggest gift of his life and he dove mouth first back onto the cock, bobbing his lips back and forward over the head, while furiously jerking the length into his mouth.

Him:

She just mouthed some words, not making a noise. "Do it for me." Is that really what she said? Is my femdom mistress telling me to suck that cock to completion for her? Let a man I don't know fill my mouth with his cum? "Do it for me" she mouthed again. I didn't need to be told a third time.

I took his head in my mouth and sucked it as I moved it in and out of my mouth, jerking his cock directly into my mouth as I did.

He started to gently and slowly thrust into my mouth and I struggled to get my tongue out of the way. His impatience made me gag, but I did my best to push through and not stop.

With my other hand, I took his balls and squeezed them, harder than I did last time. He moaned as he kept gently thrusting into my mouth.

At this point, my mouth was starting to ache, and I was struggling to keep up with the speed he was thrusting. He was basically fucking my mouth at this point.

But then my wife's hands were placed back on my head. One on the back of my head stopping me from pulling back, the other gently caressing my cheek.

"I'm going to cum" came the voice from the other side of the curtain. Barely a second later, I felt his balls tighten as he came in my mouth. The first blast shocked me, but I knew there'd be more to follow so I kept his head inside my lips as his cock pulsated over and over, filling my mouth with so much cum. Even though he'd stopped thrusting, I could still feel his cock moving, throb after throb as he filled my mouth with his pulsating orgasm.

I couldn't believe how much cum there was, I couldn't keep it all in my mouth no matter how hard I tried.

My mouth was so full, I just had to open my lips, so the last pulse of cum spilled from my lips and started running down my face. With his tip still in my mouth, I gave his cock one last stroke, a tight squeeze to drain the last of the cum out.

My mouth was so full of cum. I was so horny that I could overlook the taste but the texture was harder to deal with. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see my wife lovingly staring at me, mouth agape. I remembered her earlier instruction to "Do it for me."

I told myself if I can dry-swallow pills, I can swallow a mouthful of cum. The secret is to trick your body into thinking it's swallowing something else.

So I did what I do when I take a tablet, lift an imaginary glass to my lips, and tell myself I'm just drinking some water. Except this time, it was actually cum. Warm, salty, sticky cum. And one hell of a lot of it.

I closed my eyes and swallowed the lot, and before I had the chance to open them, I could feel my wife's tongue licking my face, cleaning up the last squirt of cum I didn't catch in my mouth.

Her lips then immediately found mine and before I knew it we were making out, with another man's cum all over our lips.

Her:

I couldn't believe how lucky I was to be watching this. A young man who I'd spent a week flirting with, and my husband who I'd spent my adult life in love with. I wanted both of them. I was torn between jealousy that he got to suck him off and pride in him for doing it so well.

I just had to have my husband right now, so I launched myself at him, licking the cum off his face, making out with him and forcing him back onto the floor.

In a rush, I managed to hitch up my skirt and climbed on top of him, forcing him onto the floor. I'd never been so wet. And his was rock hard, so I jumped right on it and started fucking him.

Lost in the passion of fucking I heard the sound of the front door closing, John Longjohn must have decided to leave. For a second I wondered how long he'd stayed there, listening to us, but I was too lost in the moment to care.

I just kept riding my husband, fucking him on the kitchen floor. My eyes were drawn to the bed sheet Gloryhole, I could barely believe how hot what we'd just done was.

He told me he was going to cum, but I kept riding. I was close too and he'd just have to wait. He moaned as he came inside me, but I just kept riding, I was close.

His face was a picture of agony now, but his cock was still hard, so I kept fucking him. And fucking him. And fucking him until I came as well.

***

We needed such a cleanup after that, both our faces covered in cum. My pussy was a cum covered mess too, from how I kept fucking after he came.

Hubby says he's not interested in sucking another cock, but he would like further explore the power dynamic of me ordering him to do something he doesn't want to do. But I doubt we'll think of something to top this.

It's a weird feeling to have such a dirty memory tied to a regular doorway in your kitchen that you walk through every single day.

We probably won't have another cock together. But we often relive that day during foreplay. Sometimes we even look at photos of John Longjohn's cock together. Hubby gets a bit embarrassed but in the kind of way that turns him on. And we still talk about how hot it was to do something so dirty together. I think I delivered him the perfect dirty 40th birthday that he wanted.

Goma_Ellis
Goma_Ellis
127 Followers