All Comments on 'Femdom Wife makes Husband Suck Cock'

by Goma_Ellis

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
jonno50jonno50over 1 year ago

Great story, love the dynamic between the husband and the wife. The miscommunication which they both benefitted from was also a really good twist. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Many women have fantasy of seeing her man suck cock. Proper Dildo training is the key to achieving success. more women should try, they may be pleasantly surprised.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really wish my wife would do something like THAT with and for me and us. I would be SOOO willing to suck a cock and swallow cum at her command even though it would only need to be a suggestion instead of a command.

tongueman53tongueman53over 1 year ago

Great Story ! Now I would love to know if you have gone out to the real Glory Holes and both of you have sucked there .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It’s fun to join my wife in a glory hole we take turns sucking and sharing the cum reward. Loved this story very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Bite that sucker off, divorce the wife and move on. Lesson learned.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

for his 41st she ties him to the bed face down and invites johnlongjohn over to fuck her husbands ass

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well, I wish I was the husband but that being said, the story was a 4 star in my book. Would like to read a follow up and see where it goes. Maybe you should have him suck a cock face to face as a humiliation factor.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My wife broke me into a couple of things when she was dominate. Dressing in nylons and her underwear, and at the glory hole, push my head down on a cock. We always used condoms but now I am at a point that I want to suck a guy off without a condom. Just will not do it at a glory hole. Too many nasty bugs around. I posted an ad on a swinger site but no answers yet.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

He probably doesn't like to clean the garage....order him to do that.... This story was really hard to read with the back and forth, I appreciate the effort, but it was still hard.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

This story was good, but would have been better if told by a narrator and had more emotion. Kind of vanilla to with the sheet. Hubby wanted pushed and gave no limit…the wife should have had him tied up with a ring gag and let John fuck his mouth while looking into his eyes. It was good, but could have been much better.

For the “anonymous” commenters below who scream divorce the bitch…do you even read the stories?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous