Femdomtopia

Story Info
A female domination game show inspired by Sardax's artwork.
6.9k words
4.2
22.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stage lights dim, the female announcer's sultry voice intones from the darkness, "Welcome to the Female Domination game show... Femdomtopia! And now, our Mistress of Ceremonies, Lady Vendela."

The statuesque blonde strides confidently onto the stage as the crowd breaks into applause. Her black leather suit shines in the bright spotlight as her bright blue eyes sparkle with mischief. She smiles wickedly, her crimson red lips parting as she raises the microphone to her lips, "Hello and welcome to Femdomtopia, the Female Domination game show. I am Lady Vendela, your Mistress of Ceremonies. We have a great set of contestants today, so let's meet them before we get into the game."

She strides to the right side of the stage, her spiked heels clicking loudly. As she stops, the lights come up to reveal five seated Ladies with their male submissives kneeling beside them. All of the males are naked except for a small thong that covers the obvious bulge of a chastity cage.

"Ladies, welcome. Subs... I hope you survive," she chuckles evilly. "Let's talk with our first Domme and sub. Please welcome, Mistress Spice. Welcome, please tell us about yourself."

Mistress Spice is a tall, lean redhead with sparkling green eyes. She is dressed in a black latex top and pants, the gleaming material shines in the bright lights like her eyes. She smiles and says, "Thank you, Lady. I'm Mistress Spice , a professional Domme working out of my own dungeon. I've been in the lifestyle for over 15 years, but working as Domme for the past 9 years."

"And how would you describe yourself as a Domme?" Lady Vendela asks.

Mistress Spice smiles brightly, "I definitely consider myself a sensualist. I have a real passion for bondage, especially shibari rope work. And while I may enjoy the sensual aspects, I'm not opposed to flexing my sadistic side and I'm pretty good with a flogger, as he can attest." She nudges to the sub next to her, who nods vigorously.

"And who have you brought along today?" Lady Vendela asks.

"This is 'it', it is one my regular subs and has been seeing me for six years, so he's been very well trained in that time," Mistress Spice says petting him on the head. It is a thirtysomething year old man with a very slender build and light brown eyes. He sports several tattoos and piercings in both nipples. His dark brown hair is very wavy, but starting to show flecks of gray.

"Well, thank you, Mistress. Good luck to you both." She steps to the next duo. "And here we have Domme Delta. Welcome, Domme. Please tell us about yourself."

Domme Delta has dark brown eyes and an olive complexion. Her short black hair is pulled back into a ponytail giving her a very severe look. The leather catsuit and boots complete that look. "Hello Lady, it's a pleasure to be here! I'm Domme Delta, I am a counselor and therapist. My wife, Domina Desire and I specialize in sex therapy and counseling, we also do lots of speaking engagements and demonstrations, too. We offer many classes at our BDSM group."

"That's great, I've seen both of you speak, so a pleasure to have you here. Who do you have with you?"

"This is 'boy', he has been a member of our group for years and recently Desire and I made him a collared sub, so this is something of a special occassion for him." Boy is a middle-aged man with an olive complexion matching his Lady. He is still trim though starting to put on some weight, he has long hair, pulled back into a ponytail, mirroring his mistress. His dark green eyes shine brightly.

"That's wonderful! Here's hoping this continues to be a special day for you both." Lady Vendela moveds to next couple. "And here we have Lady Grace, Lady, welcome. Please tell us about yourself."

Lady Grace is a petite blonde with light brown eyes, pale skin and a pixie style haircut. "Thank you, Lady. I am Lady Grace, I run my own fetish shop where we craft our own items. I craft the leather implements and gear and handle most of the operations."

"Wonderful! And who do you have with you?" Lady Venela asks.

"This is 'slime', my long-time boyfriend," she gestures to the sub kneeling next to her. "He handles the sewing for our business, and made this outfit for me just for today." Slime is a short, fit dark-skinned man with his head completely bald and light hazel colored eyes. Lady Grace gestures to her sharp white shirt and black pencil skirt, which gives her a look like a fetishized librarian or secretary.

"I like it! Very severe, wonderful to have you and good luck," Lady Vendela steps to the next group. "Here we have Baroness Misty, welcome Baroness. Please tell us about yourself."

"Thank you, Lady it's great to be here. I am Baroness Misty, I'm a writer and educator, specializing in alternate sexuality and relationships." Baroness Misty is a very muscular dark-skinned woman with wavy hair done in braids. Her outfit is a black and white checked PVC top and skirt, that really highlights her muscles. "I just finished my new book which will be coming out later this week. And I run a local BDSM munch and group."

"Congratulations! That's very exciting, I enjoyed your last book, so I look forward to this one," the hostess smiles. "Who do you have with you today?"

Baroness Misty smiles and gestures to her sub, "This is 'thing', he's a long time member of the group and has sessioned with me for several years now." Thing is a short, muscular man with short blonde hair, dark blue eyes and a number of tattoos across his chest and shoulders. Thing's pale skin flushes slightly as Baroness Misty talks about him.

"Great, a pleasure to have you here, best of luck today, " Lady Vendela steps to the last couple. "And here we have Mistress Zee, welcome and please tell us about you."

"I am Mistress Zee, I'm an aspiring Domme. I'm studying in a dungeon with my mentor. I've been in the scene for several years, but I've always been a switch, so now I'm learning how to flex my Domme muscles, so to speak." Mistress Zee is a very curvy brunette with wavy shoulder length hair and pale blue eyes. Her leather corset and dress are cut to show off her curvy physique.

"That's great, good luck on your training, and who do you have with you today?" Lady Vendela asked.

"This is my husband 'pet', we've been together for over twenty-five years, mostly with both of us as switches, however in past few years I've been taking the lead in our relationship," Mistress Zee explains. Pet is lean with a muscular build sporting short dark brown hair, bright blue eyes and several tattoos on his chest and back.

"That's great, good luck with the next steps and the show today. Speaking of the show," Lady Vendela steps to the front of the stage, "Here's how our show works. Each of our duos will get to show their BDSM skills in a variety of areas. We'll have three different stages, two qualifying stages and then our final round. Also, you'll note each of our submissives are wearing only a small thong. If you see those bulges, yes, they've been locked in chastity for a month now. We want to make sure all subs are equally frustrated and eager to please. So, let's get into our game."

Lady Vendela pulls out a small index card, reading it she notes, "Our first, round today will be," she looks at her card, "Ohhh, a crowd favorite, Corporal Punishment!" The crown applauds loudly.

"So, ladies, if you could move yourself and your subs over to the discipline area." She gestures to a small zone to the side of the seating area with five spanking benches set-up.

"The details are pretty simple, each sub will spin the Wheel of Punishment," Lady Vendela gestures to a five foot high wheel with several words printed on it. It says: Paddle, Crop, Flogger, Cane, Tawse, Quirt, Slapper and Whip. "Depending on the implement the sub 'chooses', their Domme will punish them with a set number of strokes. Thing, spin first."

Thing steps up and spun the wheel which landed on Crop. Baroness Misty walks thing over to a spanking bench to strap him in.

"Baroness Misty will start things off for us. While she's prepping thing, boy you will now spin the wheel."

Boy nervously steps over and spins, with the wheel landing on Cane. He shivers a little, whether in fear or excitement... maybe both? Either way Domme Delta takes him by the arm and leads him to a separate bench.

"Pet, you're next," Lady Vendela orders.

Pet steps over to spin, and lands on Flogger. He lets out the breath he'd been holding the whole time and Mistress Zee leads him over to their spanking bench.

"It, your turn," the emcee tells him.

He steps up and spins, landing on Paddle. Mistress Spice smiles, looking very happy, it smiles nervously as she leads him to their bench.

The Lady gestures to slime, "Your spin, slime."

Slime spins the wheel and lands on Slapper. Lady Grace excitedly takes him to their bondage bench. Lady Vendela crosses to Baroness Misty and thing. Thing is secured at wrist, ankle and waist to the bench. Baroness Misty wields a heavy leather riding crop.

"Okay Ladies, when you have your target secure, feel free to start and go at whatever pace you like. This isn't a race, the goal is quite simply to for you to both have some fun and show us your style. And if you want to really draw things out and make your target sweat over each strike, well, the audience will have no problems with that. And if you have any set protocols where they have to count or thank you, or anything similar, please feel free to follow that. We want to hear and see you."

Baroness Misty starts off with a heavy stroke catching the center of both of thing's cheeks and getting a hiss of pain from him. Domme Delta quickly follows with a swish and crack of the cane on bare skin and boy cries out softly.

"Oh, I just love that sound," says Lady Vendela, biting her lip. Several of the Dommes nod in agreement and soon all the Ladies are casting their implements into the tender flesh of their subs. Lady Vendela steps over to Domme Delta.

"So, Domme Delta, you have the cane, probably the most fearsome of the implements, but also the lowest number of strokes. Is that a good thing or bad?" Boy already sports several bright red welts and his merciless Domme gives him another before turning to Lady Vendela.

"Its fun, but I do have to go easy at first. Boy is going to have some delightful marks, but the little slut loves that, so I know his only regret is that with the cage, he can't get aroused. So even more frustration for him. Hmmm, maybe we'll look at long-term chastity for him going forward," Domme Delta laughs as she teasingly runs the wood cane lightly over boy's back. He shivers in fear and excitement.

"I love the welts, he's already got. Think he's going to have some bruises?" Lady Vendela asks.

Domme Delta smiles, "I guarantee it!"

Lady Vendela laughs and moves over to Mistress Spice and it, who's backside is already showing several bright red marks. The fiery red head lays into it with another deep strike. The bound sub flexes and hisses, trying to take a deep breath through the pain.

Lady Vendela leans into Mistress Spice, "Mistress Spice you have the paddle, probably the loudest of the implements. Lots of smack to that one. Does the sound play into your strategy at all?"

"Of course, fucking with his mind probably takes a bigger toll than actually beating him," Mistress Spice chuckles evilly. Swishing the black paddle through the air.

"I love it! Is this a fun one for you?"

Mistress Spice laughs lightly, "Of course, I always enjoy hurting my little bitch here." She runs her long red finger nails down it's back, making sure to rake them over his red welts, making him squirm and moan.

"Any special strategy?" Lady Vendela admires her technique.

"No, I'm just going to have fun beating the shit out him, and hopefully everyone enjoys the show!" Mistress Spice laughs lightly again.

"Have fun then, good luck it!" Mistress Vendela moves over to Mistress Zee who is teasing pet with the tassels of the flogger. Several bright red stripes dot pet's back and ass showing he's been well covered already.

"I see you're working pet over pretty well, the flogger is probably the toughest to manage here. What technique are you using?" Lady Vendela asks the curvaceous domme who continues to makes pet shiver by teasing him with the tassles.

"Definitely the strike and drop. Since I only have a few dozen strokes I don't want to use them all on the rapid spin. So, going for max lashes and spreading them out all over my little toy here," the curvaceous Dommes holds the tassels and strikes a concentrated spot with all the tails making pet twist in his bonds.

"Very nice! Looks like a great time!" Lady Vendela steps to the side. "So, let's enjoy the sights and sounds of our amazing ladies tanning the hides of their sub's willing flesh.

Its quite an amazing sight to see the variety of ladies in their outfits and with their different implements taking it to the tender flesh of the bound subs who are all squirming, hissing and trying to breathe through their pain. Each Domme wraps up beating their partner.

Once each lady has finished, they take a few moments to rub their sub's red marks and whisper softly to them. Some of the Ladies putting the provided lotions and oils on the welts and marks of their subs.

Finally, each Domme is provided with a medium sized butt plug, some latex gloves and some lube. Each lady greases up their sub, and with a fair amount of moaning and squirming, seats the plug in their sub's ass. The subs are released and kneel next to their Dommes as Lady Vendela steps back in.

"That was wonderful ladies, thank you for that display of your skills. I don't think its any surprise that our judges had a difficult decision to make, but as you would expect, the cane wielder, Domme Delta took that round. So, one point for her and her sub, nice job, everyone. Yes, even you boys did a nice job, doing what men do best... hanging by uselessly while a woman does all the work," Lady Vendela grins and shakes her head. The audience laughs loudly.

"Time for our next round and next we go to," Lady Vendela consults her cards, "One of my favorites, Sissy Tea Service. " The crows applauds and gives an appreciative, "Ooooh!"

"This is a fun one," says Lady Vendela. "This game and allows the Ladies and I to relax while the boys have to frantically feminize themselves! So, we'll ask each Lady to instruct her sub on how she wants him to be done up. Remember, we have a whole closet full of stuff, so don't be afraid to try something fun."

Lady Vendela walks over to a table with six chairs arranged around it, with several monitors ranged about the table. "Once the ladies have instructed their 'girls', they'll join me over here and we'll get to watch the boys as they gussy themselves up."

The Ladies give their boys instructions and once they've all given their instructions, the Dommes come over to sit at the table. Lady Vendela looks around the table, "Everyone ready?" The ladies all nod, and Lady Vendela says, "Okay, boys, go!"

"In case I didn't say, the boys only have fifteen minutes to make themselves over, so this is a test of speed and following orders, and we all know how men are at following orders..." the subs all rush over to the Makeover Closet. The closet was a room lit with lots of pink lights. There are racks and hangers of all variety of clothes from gowns, nice dresses, to suits and costumes. There's a wide variety of materials, too. Satin and silk are common, but leather and vinyl are there, but also there's simple cotton and other blends. Its also a riot of colors, and is a little overwhelming. The boys make their way in and begin digging around looking for the outfit they've been ordered to find.

"So, Ladies while we sit, and sip on some wine," Lady Vendela raises her glass, and they all toast each other. "Let's talk a bit. Since this is a sissy scene, I'm curious, do all your boys have experience with feminization?"

Domme Delta quickly says, "Yes, my boy has lots of experience. I enjoy most aspects of play, but I find dressing them up can help them to move outside their comfort zone."

Baroness Misty nods, "Yes, we have a Domme in our group who does a full English tea service class. While that's a bit more protocol than I care for, it is fascinating to see. Of course, thing had to be done up as a maid for that one."

Lady Vendela laughed, "Good! That must have been an interesting experience. Anyone else?"

Lady Grace laughs as well, "We've done some, but mostly just panties and stockings, not much with a full outfit. I do like the maid and tea idea though, I have to take that to the group."

Mistress Zee chimes in, "My pet is a crossdresser, so this is kind of old hat for him, but he's used to having time to do himself up. I also like the tea service idea. I'll have to get more details on that from you, Baroness Misty." The Baroness nods excitedly.

"Great Ladies, let's check in on the boys, errr... girls, and see how they're doing. Since they have a time limit, time is of the essence and its a little easy to get... distracted," Lady Vendela directs the groups' attention to the monitors which offer several different perspectives into the 'closet'.

The boys are all frantically scurrying about the closet, looking for certain items, most either wearing some or carrying some of the clothes. The sub known as thing shows how experience can help, and is already most of the way into a very frilly and over-the-top pink sissy dress, with a bonnet and lots of bows. Thing had on stockings and lace wrist gloves and was sliding himself into pink 5" pumps. The others were struggling to find the items their Domme had instructed them. Finally, as thing was putting on make-up, he began helping the others to locate and in some cases instruct them on how to put on their items. Boy began showing his experience with dressing as well, by helping the others with make-up. Both subs were clearly well practiced at putting on make-up.

Lady Vendela commented, "Well, Baroness Misty, looks like thing's familiarity with sissy play is really helping her shine here, she's even giving the other girls some help."

Baroness Misty nodded, smiling somewhat, "Yes, one advantage is that the subs have to work together on the service, so I guess she's picked up on this."

Lady Vendela laughs, looking at the camera, "Yes ladies, men CAN be taught!"

Lady Grace intones, "You just have to find their motivation."

All the Ladies laugh at that statement. Lady Vendela then speaks into her microphone, "Two minutes, sissies. Two minutes and you need to be out and present yourselves. And those not used to walking in heels might want to give yourselves some extra time."

The sissy girls frantically wrap up what they were doing, most in some degree of drag clothes and make-up. At the note of the heels, it and slime ran to the pile of shoes and started to put them on. Pet suggests they put the shoes on by the door to use the wall, and save themselves some walking.

All five of the now feminized subs make their way out of the closet and began tottering their way over to the group.

"Now that our sissies are out of the closet... insert your own joke there. .. they can make their way to our tea station and there is a tray with each Domme's tea of choice on it, and anything else they wanted to include in this challenge. I'm not surprised all the Ladies had a leash on each tray. I do have to say Ladies, putting the weights on was just inspired. Evil, but inspired."

Mistress Spice said, "I figured with the heels and the tray, it would make for a nice challenge."

Thing and pet were the first subs back, each navigating on their heels quite well, the other three were stumbling and struggling to keep up. Both thing and pet fought to balance the cup of tea with the other items, especially several small dumbbells that kept trying to roll around on the tray!

12