All Comments on 'Femdomtopia'

by shawnavinyltv

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
RegretsRegretsover 2 years ago
An In-depth Exploration of just One Couple Each Week

Rather than all the dressing up I would like to see a fly on the wall expo of just one submissive and his mistress at home filmed over several weeks.

The sub could be shown at home at the sewing machine while mistress is at work, or has appointments later. He puts the accommodation to good order and, off screen, mistress gives comment about how difficult it was to get sub to bow to long term chastity without complaining or begging for release and how it was that a constant attention to detail in housework was achieved.

Footage could be shown of some sloppy housework and how it was noticed by mistress and corrected with the cane. Recent video would show that the lesson had been learnt and we see the task now being performed efficiently and well.

Mistress might talk about past difficulties like how she was annoyed when sub asked questions about where she was going or had been and how that difficulty was conquered so that now she comes and goes as she pleases and is only met by a well ordered household and a smiling sub. Fans of the show could send in questions and now and then one of these experienced mistresses could pay a visit to a fans own home, and is shown bringing the sub under control and achieving obedience and competence where the fan had experienced difficulty and frustration.

We see the cane, and the caning so that viewers see exactly how it is done, and how it is essential that handcuffs are a necessary purchase to use when the cage is removed, to prevent a desperate scramble. Viewers might see such a scramble take place because a viewer has asked for advice on the matter.

When mistress is at home with sub, and wishes to watch television alone or make very private phone calls sub may be seen sent to a small room to work at his tapestry or might simply be sent bed early.Other details from private life, such as sub sleeping in a narrow bed once a week, having been sent to bed early for a reason. This might be so that he can get up early, say 0430, and deep clean the main room, all this because mistress does not like to see the vacuum cleaner out or furniture moved about.

As he goes about his task, in a uniform that he has made himself, we see that his buttocks have fading weals from a caning several days ago. This has obviously been effective as we admire how the sub goes about efficiently and thoroughly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise. I wasn't a fan of the writing style, but it was very consistent and free of errors, which helped keep the tension throughout.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous