Feminine Destiny

Story Info
True story on how I finally became a woman.
4.3k words
4.54
20.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I saw a porn film was 1988, or maybe 1989, I can't really remember the date, I do recall however my our neighbour, Uncle Dave - he wasn't really my Uncle just a close friend of the family walking in our living room waving a VHS tape.

"I got it', he said with a big beaming smile on his face,

'You ready to watch John?' he asked my Dad.

Dad also smiled and said 'Yeah, I've been waiting for this one'.

'How about you Jay?' my Dad asked,

'What is it?' I replied,

'A surprise', he said, 'Don't worry you'll like it son'

Uncle Dave popped up 'Are you sure John? I mean he's still young'

'Nah, he's eighteen now, a big boy, he can handle it' - my Dad laughed, Dave passed him the tape and Dad placed it in the Bush VCR recorder he'd bought from Argos for Xmas.

Now Uncle Dave was always bringing films round our house, usually pirated copies of Hollywood blockbusters, I remember a few years ago he'd bought around a copy of 'ET' and how excited I was, maybe this was an Arnie film or some other 18 rated blockbuster that up to a couple of weeks ago I wasn't able to watch legally? Well no, that wasn't remotely close to what it was.

After a shaky few first moments with bars of static running across the screen, we were presented with an image of a tall blonde woman, stark bollock naked who was wriggling, writhing in a way I'd never seen a woman move before. Dad just sat there fixed on the screen, I couldn't really move. What the fuck was this? This isn't Total Recall. Fuck.

I was really shy as a kid, and had very little experience with girls, I'd only been kissed once, funnily enough by a girl called 'Miss Wright', Debbie, who told me, 'You're really sweet, you'll make someone a nice boyfriend one day'. I hadn't even masturbated yet. Debbie was right I was sweet and incredibly innocent. Well I was until now.

The blonde woman on the screen started cupping her breasts and gently lifted one of the them up and started licking her nipple,

'fuck can women do that?' I thought,

she did the same with the other nipple and the three of us were transfixed. I just sat there hoping that my mum didn't come home early from work and see this growing bulge in my pants.

I crossed my legs but that didn't do anything to hide the tent in my trousers, so I quickly grabbed a cushion and placed it over my lap. I quickly glanced over to Uncle Dave and saw he had a right tent on too. Fuck why was I looking at my 'Uncle's crotch? I think I must have blushed a little, I didn't dare turn to view my dad, as I really didn't want to see the inevitable bulge in his trousers.

What the fuck were we doing? What was this? Was it some right of passage that all the lads in my small town in the West Midlands had to go through before they became a man? Watching a porn vid with family and friends. This was just mental.

My questions about the ethics of this situation disappeared as soon as the guy entered the screen. He was huge, muscly and was sporting a massive erection, the girl's eyes went wide as she saw this black adonis walk in and almost automatically she dropped to her knees as he walked over to her.

My eyes kept flicking between her and him, between her giant breasts and his huge cock, his huge cock that was now inches away from the girl's pretty face, her blue eyes looking up at him, her pink lips pouting in anticipation. This was fucking amazing.

I shuffled slightly, uncrossing and crossing my legs, my cock thankfully hidden under the biggest fluffiest cushion in the house, I didn't want my dad to see how turned on I was by this.

The girl opened her mouth, and slowly moved her lips over the head of his cock. I'd heard of blow jobs about six years previously from a story about a girl at our school who was sick over some lad's cock when she was sucking him off.

This girl didn't look like she was gonna be sick, she looked like she was in heaven, licking up and down his shaft, taking him into her mouth. I was transfixed by her beauty, her blue eyes and black eyeliner, her mascara, her lip gloss, her earrings. She was perfect, and she was having the time of her life.

At that point something sparked in me, something that would set me on a lifelong path of lust, desire, tears and pleasure. I started to associate with her, yes with him not him, I wasn't interested in what it felt like to receive a blow job, but I wondered what it felt like to be her, to be so pretty, to be on my knees, with a big cock in my mouth. Fuck was I gay? I fancied girls what the fuck was going on, I wasn't fucking gay.

But there I was, watching a girl sucking off a black adonis, and wishing I was the girl, wishing I was that pretty, wishing I had breasts and a pussy, wishing that I had a big cock sliding in between my lips.

That desire just grew as he picked her up and threw her onto the bed and she turned around and got on her hands and knees as he moved around behind her, slapping his massive cock on her arse cheeks. I wasn't so innocent to not know what was coming next, and when he slid inside herself I think I let out a gasp almost as loud as she did. In my periphery I heard Uncle Dave chuckle to himself.

The adonis began fucking the girl, and fucking her hard, her tits bouncing on every thrust, his hips slapping against her big bum making a satisfying sound every time they did. This was the most amazing thing I'd ever seen.

I'm sure Dad and Dave wanted to be the guy, but I was sitting there not thinking what her tight, wet pussy would feel like around my cock, but what his big cock would feel like in my tight wet pussy, what it would be like to be her, to be getting fucked, to be screaming and begging as his balls slapped against my ass.

Thirty Three years later I would finally get to find out, I would finally get to fulfill my feminine destiny.

A lot of things happened in the years between, I might cover them another timeI started masturbating of course, always thinking about what it would be like to be the girl.

I also started sneaking into my Mum's lingerie drawer and started trying on her knickers (or panties as you call them in the states) and then pretty much everything else in her wardrobe.

When I moved out of home to go to University I plucked up the courage to go shopping to buy my own panties and eventually bras and stockings always telling the store assistant that they were for my girlfriend if they asked.

And yes I had girlfriends but I wasn't buying the panties for them but for me. Strangely with all the girlfriends I had I never wanted to try their underwear on, for some reason that didn't feel right, but also it didn't really matter because I had a good stash of my own by now. Some of those relationships lasted a good while, some not so long, I even asked one of the girls to marry me and she said yes but we split before we tied the knot.

There was also something else inside me, something that meant I couldn't live that life, I needed to feel what that blonde woman was feeling, I needed to be feminine I needed to be a woman. And this afternoon that was exactly what was going to happen to me.

So here I am 12th February 2022, I lay on my bed, frustrated and horny, I'm wearing a black negligee from Victoria's Secret along with a pair of black fishnet stockings and a black lacy VS thong. I love the way my hormone enhanced boobs push the cups of the negligee up slightly. My breasts aren't big by any means but they are my breasts and they are supple and sensitive and my nipples tingle under the lace and satin. I'm made up like the girl from the video all those years ago, black eyeliner, pink lipstick and blush. I've made a few tweaks though and I'm wearing a baby pink wig and false eyelashes to complete my femme look.

I'd met a guy earlier that day, someone I'd match with on Bumble, he seemed great from his profile and the pics he'd sent me over WhatsApp, 6'4'' muscular with a huge, well you know the rest.

But in real life, boy he was a disappointment, yes he was tall but the six pack had been replaced by a belly, now I don't mind bellies on guys but false advertising I'd been sort of semi-catfished.

The worst thing though was he wouldn't look at me, it was if he was ashamed to be with me, fortunately I'm not the insecure type so I didn't take it personally but I did feel, if someone is going to let you in their body in order to give you pleasure then at least smile a little. Anyway enough about him, I just used all my tricks to get him off as quickly as possible and ushered him out the door.

But that left me just more horny, I just really needed to be fucked. So I edged myself to sissy captions on imagefap, but even they weren't doing it for me today, I needed flesh, I needed a man inside me. So I went on my favourite swingers site and added myself to the 'looking to meet today' list. And waited. And waited.

A couple of hours passed and I'd received a few messages but nothing worth pursuing. I was getting a bit disheartened now and was just about to have a bath and wash all my makeup off when I received a message from 'ExperiencedGuyForTGirls'.

At first I'm like 'yeah a new profile with no pics no verifications, another fantasist' - but then I read his message and he explained he was the male half of a couple that I'd been chatting to, and that his girlfriend wasn't playing anymore and he'd set up a profile for himself -

I replied 'Inventive profile name ;)', trying my best flirting technique.

'Fancy a meet', he wrote

'How far are you away from... (redacted to protect my anonymity)

'About fifteen minutes'

'Ok, here's my address and phone number...'

So much for playing hard to get, my horniness had gotten the better of me, and for the second time that day I'd invited a man around my flat to have sex with me.

Does that make me a slut? Nah, two is fine, three's a slut. To be honest I don't care, a girl has needs, and if one man can't fulfill them then I'll find another who can.

The wait for a guy to turn up is a mixture of fear, excitement, anticipation and the chance that they might not even turn up at all. I went to the bathroom to freshen myself up, making sure I was washed and clean all over, and I touched up my lipgloss and straightened my stockings. I looked in the mirror and thought, 'you ain't bad for fifty-one girl'.

I went back to my bedroom and looked at the phone, he'd sent me a google maps link to see where he was on his journey, it was like a sexy version of Deliveroo. I felt a little flutter in my stomach as I saw the dot turn onto my street, and then a few moments later I heard my intercom buzz. I picked up the phone and said in my best femme voice 'Hi' and he replied 'Hey' - he had a nice voice, warm and inviting. I buzzed him in, not knowing at that point that my destiny was about to be fulfilled.

Usually, I leave my door on the latch and let the guy let himself in, I get a buzz hearing the ding of the lift doors open and then the footsteps of my latest lover approaching my door, opening it and finding me sitting submissively on the bed waiting for them. Part of this me feeling shy about my height, being 6'6'' I tower over all my lovers and for some reason that makes me feel less feminine.

This time however I thought I'd wait at the door for him, and greet him there, he knocked and I let him in.

He beamed at me, "Wow, look at you, you are gorgeous"

'Thank you', I said

'Total Amazon...come here' - he dragged me in for a kiss, I felt a shiver through my entire body as our lips entwined, then I felt his tongue enter my mouth, 'fuck he doesn't mess about', I thought as we stumbled into the bedroom lips still entangled.

He broke the kiss, leaving my lips hanging in the air, gasping for breath.

'Let me look at you', he said playfully, his eyes full of glee taking in every inch of me

I don't know why but I performed a little twirl for him, and lifted the hem of my dress showing off my long legs. I then faced away from him and slowly pulled the hem up further showing off the bottom of my ass, gently gyrating as I lifted one side to the other. Then I felt a strong hand on my waist, and he turned my around and with his other hand pulled my head towards him, my lips towards his, but just as our lips were going to meet. He stopped and held me there, looking deeply into my eyes.

That moment seemed to last for an eternity, it was like he was staring into the depths of my soul, my feminine spirit and reading every wish that I'd had for the past three decades. God I wanted to kiss him, I wanted to kiss him so much, I tried to move my head, but I was held in place by his strong hand.

In one swift movement he pushed me to the bed and I just sat transfixed as he started taking off his clothes. This man was fit, he wasn't overly defined but he had big shoulders, a strong chest and then when he dropped his trousers and pants, let's say he was very happy to see me.

'I can tell we are going to have a good time when I'm hard already' he said, I just gasped as I saw the length and girth of his penis. I didn't have a tape measure so I'm not going to give you that 'It was at least 12 inches long and 7 inches wide' bull that you read in other stories, but it was big, very big, and pretty soon it would be inside me, he would be inside me. I shivered again.

He pulled me off the bed and onto my knees, so my head was inches away from his magnificent cock, I just sat there, motionless, bewitched by his manhood.

'Kiss it' he said firmly

I responded instantly, and kissed the head, then down the shaft, then his balls, then up the shaft again before taking his head in my mouth, god he tasted good.

'Just Kiss it'

I moved my head back and carried on kissing every inch of his beautiful cock

'Good girl... Now you may suck it'

Being instructed like this was such a turn on, I eagerly took him in my mouth and began to use all the tricks I'd learned with every lover I'd had before.

'Mmmm', he moaned, 'Move your tongue around in circles', I did as he commanded and he moaned some more. I began to savour his cock to truly worship it, to feel his essence in my mouth and to truly enjoy it being there, was this how it feels to be a woman? To feel someone as part of you?

'My turn', he said, and I wondered what he meant, I didn't really like guys sucking my cock, I don't know why, sure it felt good when they did but it just didn't feel right, but I didn't need to worry he had something else in mind.

'Get on your hands and knees'

Of course I obeyed, I felt him lift my dress, and then a familiar feeling of a digit pushing at my hole, entering me, feeling my insides. I let out a soft gasp. I love being fingered.

But that joy was to be replaced with something new. I felt him withdraw and then part my cheeks, I thought this was it, I thought he was going to fuck me. But he had other ideas.

I was oblivious to what was happening, but I felt this sort of tickle around my hole, then the tickle got a bit stronger and started feeling really, really good.

'Push out', he said.

I tensed my ass muscles, and his tongue entered deeper inside me. He was rimming me, he was licking my pussy, and god it felt good. He licked me for ages, getting me wet getting me ready. No one had ever done this to me before and I wondered why I'd waited so long to experience this.

This guy had so much stamina and he really enjoyed licking me out, I felt my body tensing and then a wave of pleasure flooded through my whole body, making me shake uncontrollably, I'd just cum like a girl when a guy was licking my pussy, this was fucking amazing.

'Get on your knees'

I obeyed, at this point I would do anything this guy asked me to do, I was his, I had no thoughts of my own, I just wanted to go along with anything he said

'Open your mouth'

Automatically my mouth opened and he placed his cock inside, I started sucking.

'Stay still, keep your mouth open'

Slowly he started fucking my mouth, gently and not to deep at first but then every other thrust he would push deep into my throat until his balls were against my chin and then he held it there until I started gagging, and then he pulled out dangling his cock in front of me, a trail of spittle linking us, him just teasing me, me just wanting more

'Good girl'

That phrase just turns me to putty, but coming from his lips, with his cock dangling in front of me was just too much, I lunged forward taking his cock in my mouth, wantonly slobbering all over it, pulling him in, I needed his cock in my mouth, I needed to taste him. I thought this would please him.

'No'

I was shocked, I was pretty proud of my cocksucking skills and no man had ever told me off for sucking him like that before, I felt a sharp pain on my left butt cheek, he'd spanked me, this man had spanked me for sucking his cock. What the fuck. I felt another hit but on my right cheek this time, it stung so nicely, the heat making me even hornier.

'Only when I tell you'

I wasn't sure what he meant, my mind was buzzing through the pain, the pleasure, the submission

'Understand?'

His voice snapped me into a moment of clarity, he'd spanked me not because I was sucking his cock, but because I sucked his cock without him telling me too, wow

'Yes', I replied

'Yes what?'

'Yes, Daddy' I said, fuck why did I say that, why did I say 'Yes, Daddy'?

'Good Girl', he said as his hand moved towards my nipple

His face was a couple of inches away from mine and we were staring deeply into each other's eyes. I felt a sharp pain in my left nipple as he twisted, I flinched away from him, but didn't say ouch.

'Don't flinch' he said, as he started twisting my nipple again, the pain increasing gradually, but like the good girl I am I didn't flinch, I just looked him in the eye and when he'd finished I gently whispered 'Thank you Daddy' Fuck what was happening to me, this guy was torturing my nipple and I was thanking him.

He moved to my right nipple which for some reason was more sensitive than the left and gave it the same treatment. I began breathing heavily but I didn't pull away, regardless of the pain. I panted as he pulled and twisted.

'Get on your back'

I lay there prone on my back as I saw him reach to the bedside cabinet and roll a condom over his beautiful cock, his beautiful cock that within seconds would be inside me, filling me, making me a woman. Making me his woman.

He dripped some lube over his dick then rubbed some in between my ass cheeks, I was just in a daze at this point, I'd never wanted to be fucked so much in my entire life, I wanted him inside me.

He pulled my leg up over his shoulders and I could feel a poking around my hole, this was it, I was about to become his woman.

The first moment of insertion has always been special to me, the point of penetration, when they become part of your body, but I couldn't feel it, what was wrong? Why had he stopped?

'Lift your hips'

I felt a couple of pillows slip under my bum, now I was in a better position to be fucked. He looked me in the eyes.

'Don't flinch'

I gasped as he entered me, his girth stretching me, god that felt good, so fucking good, he held that position for a short while, god he's such a fucking tease, just fuck me already. I wasn't ready for the first full thrust and didn't feel his balls hit my ass cheeks, my attention was fully on inside of me, his cock rubbing against me, sure I'd been fucked before, I'd cum by being fucked before, but this was new, this was something else.

He pulled out and started gently fucking me, pushing his hips upwards on each thrust so he touched that place inside me, at this point I was gone, completely lost in submission and feminine desire, being totally taken, owned by this man. Just staring into his eyes as he took me. I felt his hand around my tits and he grabbed my left nipple again and started twisting it, this was too much for me and my back jolted and I began shaking all over, cumming all over his cock while he fucked my and abused my breasts.

12