Feminine Fantasies

Story Info
Man accidentally enters store named Feminine Fantasies.
5.3k words
4.68
8.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shayna9
Shayna9
81 Followers

When can people finally predict the weather right? I just wanted to take a stroll downtown, window shop, and maybe buy a few things. It's fairly warm out. I thought I'd be fine in just shorts and a T-shirt. Then it started to rain. That's fine, despite the fact that there was a 0% chance of rain in the forecast. Whatever, I can deal with it. Then the rain turned to hail and the temperature dropped several degrees. I couldn't deal with that. So, I ducked into the first shop I could find. I moved so fast I didn't even see the name of the shop.

Now I am standing there, in this very small lobby, that will only fit one other person. It's kind of dingy, looks almost rundown, with splintering wooden steps leading up. Then the door opens and a woman rushes in. She is dressed like me, in clothes for a warm sunny day, not a cold one with hail. The two of us just stand there, wet from the rain, our bodies in pain from being pelted by hail.

"The weather took a hell of a turn, huh?" I ask her.

She's breathing heavily, maybe she ran in here, "Yeah, I was totally unprepared for it."

She looks at me. She is very pretty with long black hair and a great body. I think I look pretty decent myself, I've got short orangish hair and a fairly attractive masculine build.

"Did you see what the name of this shop is?" I ask her.

"No, sorry," she says, "I rushed in here so fast."

"Me too," I say, "I didn't see the name either."

"Well, it's kind of cramped in this little lobby with the two of us," she says, "Want to go up the stairs and find out?"

"Sure," I say.

I start walking up the stairs with her following me.

"I'm Jacob by the way," I say.

"Lacey," she says.

"Nice to meet you, Lacey," I say.

"You too, Jacob," Lacey says.

At the top of the stairs is a wooden door and I open it. Inside is a standard looking shop. It's not too big, but not too small either. Despite the rundown appearance of the lobby and the stairs leading up, the place looks very modern and clean. White walls with gray streaks and white, very clean looking stands. However, there is nothing. Nothing on the walls, on the shelves, on the stands. At the back is a counter. A woman is standing there looking at us. We walk over to the counter and I can see that it's one of those standard glass counters. Though, just like the rest of the store, there is nothing in it. Behind her are hooks and shelves, but they are empty too.

I stop at the counter. The woman behind it has long black hair and her face is full of piercings. She has lip and nose rings and there is jewelry all over her ears. She is wearing a black tank top which allows us to see she is heavily tattooed. Her arms are covered and I can see the beginning of more, clearly her whole body is heavily tattooed.

She seems especially focused on me and while looking at me says, "You're not the usual type of clientele I get in this store."

"And what kind of store is this?" I ask, "I don't see you selling anything."

"Just close your eyes," she says.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"Both of you, just close your eyes," she says.

For some reason I feel like I should listen to her. So I close my eyes and leave them closed for a moment before opening them. What I see astounds me. The entire store is filled with items now and every single one is sexual in nature. Dildos, buttplugs, and sex toys of all kinds adorn every wall, every shelf, every stand.

"How is this possible?" Lacey asks, "None of that was here a second ago."

She's right. It should be bothering me too, but my attention has shifted elsewhere. My entire body feels like it's burning and it's only getting worse. My clothes start to feel constrictive and so I start removing them.

"What are you doing?!" Lacey screams at me.

I ignore her. The feeling is too much to pay attention to anything else. Getting naked didn't help like I thought it would. At this point the warm feeling envelopes my entire body. Then my body starts to change. I start to shrink, my muscle mass decreases, my hair grows longer. My chest starts to expand while my penis and testicles start shrinking. My body hair recedes and I put my hand to my face only to feel it changing. The transformation speeds up and when it's over the warm feeling is gone, but I've changed completely into a woman.

The transformation took a lot out of me and I put my hand on the counter and take deep breaths. My new large breasts jiggle with every breath, my long orange hair is in my face, and the window below the counter acts as a mirror allowing me to see my new vagina. Everything is a reminder that I am now a woman.

Having caught my breath, I stand up straight and ask the woman across the counter, "What just happened?"

"I cater exclusively to women," she says, "In fact, this place finds you. You could say it has more control than I do. Clearly, it wanted you here, otherwise you never would have found this place. Since you were a man and this is a store for women it probably felt the need to fix that."

"By changing me into a woman?!" I scream, "I liked being a man. I don't want to be a woman."

"Are you sure?" she asks, "You never would have been allowed in if you weren't at least a little curious. And you are, aren't you?"

I was going to object, but as I stare into her eyes they glow a bright red and I realize she must be right, "Yes." I say and I feel a lot calmer now.

Beside me, Lacey is still panicking, "What did you do to him?"

Her eyes are still glowing red and she turns to Lacey and says, "Him? Don't you mean her?"

Lacey seems a little bit caught off guard, but she seems to shake it off, "Right, what did you do to her?"

"Whatever do you mean?" the woman asks, her eyes still glowing red, "Didn't you both come into my store on purpose?"

"No, I would never come into a store like this on purpose," Lacey says but she doesn't seem very confident, "At least, I don't think so."

"No," the woman says, "You did come into this store on purpose. Deep down you're both wanton sluts who want to finally let it out. That's why you came in here."

Something about that sounded wrong, but I couldn't figure out what. She has a point, why else would we enter a sex shop like this unless we both were just constantly horny sluts, wanting more toys to use?

"See, she understands," the woman says, pointing to me.

"Wait, that doesn't explain why she's naked," Lacey points out, but it's clear in her tone of voice that she's wavering.

"Weren't you paying attention?" the woman asks, "I told her that her clothes didn't fit the slut image she wants. Yours don't either. Why don't you take them off and you can both come into the back with me and I'll get you more appropriate clothes to wear."

Lacey starts to remove her clothes, "Yeah, that sounds great."

I walk over to the side of the counter and the woman opens it to let me in. Lacey, now completely naked, follows me and I follow the woman into the back.

As we walk she says, "I'm Kilvia by the way, I own this shop."

We follow her a short way through a small hallway and into one of a few doors. The room we enter is small and inside is a large vanity on one wall. On another wall is a rack filled with clothes and beside it on the floor are many pairs of high heels.

Kilvia starts rifling through the clothes rack. She pulls out a red thong and hands it to me. I put it on as she finds a blue thong for Lacey. Lacey puts that on as Kilvia goes through the clothes some more. She grabs a red crop top and a short black mini skirt. She hands them to me. I put them both on, ignoring the fact that I have no bra. She finds a matching black mini skirt for Lacey along with a blue crop top.

"Lacey, why don't you pick out some heels for you two sluts while I help Jemma here with her makeup," Kilvia says.

Lacey eyes the many high heels on the ground with desire, "That sounds like fun. I'd love to."

As Lacey starts trying on heel after heel Kilvia sits me down at the vanity.

"We'll start with some foundation," Kilvia says as she applies it to me, "Great, now pucker up." I pucker my lips and she applies a bright pink lipstick. I press my lips together to help it spread. "Perfect, now stay still as I apply your mascara." I try to stay still so she doesn't poke me in the eye as she applies the mascara. This is followed by eye liner. "Fantastic, now close your eyes for the eye shadow." I close my eyes and when she is done I can see a pink eye shadow on my eyelids. I look at myself in the mirror and I look great.

Kilvia looks too and says, "There, you look more like a slut already, but something's missing. Oh! I know what it is." She walks away and returns with a box of fake nails. She glues these long pink nails to each of my fingers one by one. I hold my hands out in front of me to check her work and they look great. I get up and turn around to see Lacey holding a pair of six inch stripper heels. They are red and match my top. Lacey is already wearing a similar pair although hers are blue and match her top. As I put my heels on Lacey does her makeup with some tips from Kilvia. When she is done she stands up and walks beside me.

Kilvia looks at both of us and says, "There. You both look like the sluts you were always meant to be. Why don't you try strutting your stuff as you follow me back into the store?"

Kilvia's suggestion sounds like a great idea and clearly Lacey agrees. The two of us follow Kilvia back to the main part of the store. As we move we swing our hips and walk effortlessly in the high heels. It seems Kilvia was right, Lacey and I are both naturals at this.

Now back in the main part of the store Kilvia says, "Now please take your time looking through my store. I'm sure two sluts like you will find several items you'd like to purchase."

*****

I sure was surprised when that man came into my store. My store is more female oriented and it's been quite some time since a man entered. I was even more surprised to see him turn into a woman. That's never happened before, but I don't question my store's actions. We're partners in this after all.

Dressing them up like sluts was fun, it always is. I've always thought that mortals need to let loose more. They need to learn to relax and have fun. They're always so uptight and they take things too seriously. Their whole society is far too prudish. If they want relief they should just do it. If only they knew how good it could feel. Well, that's what I'm here for.

*****

This store is amazing. It's everything a slut could ever want. Lacey and I go through the whole store and grab so many items. We bring them up to the register only to go back for more. By the time we're done a whole pile of items are on the counter.

"That's quite a lot you've picked out," says Kilvia, "It'd be a shame if you bought it and then didn't like it. I have a special offer for you. I'll let you try everything you've bought. That way you'll only buy the things you already know you like."

"Really?" Lacey asks, "That's so kind of you."

Kilvia gestures for us to walk over to a table that is next to the counter. It seems to be bolted to the ground and there are two metal bars attached in the center of it.

"Why don't you sluts get undressed so we can properly try out all the toys you picked," Kilvia says.

Lacey and I strip, leaving only our high heels on. Kilvia takes a good long look at each of our bodies.

"Look at how excited you two are," Kilvia says, "You're both so wet your pussies are practically leaking." She points to one end of the table, "Lacey you stand there and Jemma you stand across from her." With us in position Kilvia walks over to me and puts a hand on my back. She gently pushes me down until I'm leaning forward over the table. She slides her hand down my back and then over my butt. She gives it a nice squeeze and says, "What a lovely ass you have. Perfect for a slut like you. Now put your hands on the bar." I do and she says "You wanted these furry handcuffs. Let's see if you like them." She uses two furry handcuffs to attach both of my hands to the metal bar. She walks over to Lacey and does the same..

Lacey and I are both leaning forward with our elbows on the table with our faces close to each other. Kilvia holds up a key, presumably to the handcuffs, and says, "I'll go put this somewhere safe. After all, we won't be needing it again for a while." She walks away towards the back of the store. For a moment everything about this whole situation feels strange to me. I move my wrists and realize I really am trapped here. I'm at Kilvia's mercy and that starts to scare me. I can't understand why. Didn't I come here for this? That thought calms me down as Kilvia returns.

Kilvia places a purple butt plug in front of my face on the table and a pink one in front of Lacey. "Why don't you two lube those up while I attach these spreader bars you picked out." She bends down to my ankles, pushes my legs apart, and attaches the first part of the spreader bar to my left ankle while I start licking the butt plug in front of me. She attaches it to my other ankle and makes sure it's locked in place before heading over to Lacey. I continue to lick my butt plug all over while Lacey does the same. Kilvia attaches Lacey's spreader and stands up.

"Before those go in you I should probably lube up your assholes," Kilvia says. She bends down and starts doing something to Lacey, but I can't see it from where I am. It seems to really affect Lacey as she squirms and briefly stops licking her butt plug. After a few moments Kilvia stands up and walks over to me. I hear her bend down and feel something warm and wet enter my asshole. Kilvia starts to lick my asshole causing me to squirm just as Lacey did. It feels great, but it doesn't stop me from continuing to slobber all over the butt plug in front of me while Lacey does the same. After a few more agonizingly pleasurable moments Kilvia stands up.

"That was fun, but I think it's time we inserted those plugs," she says. She tentatively grabs the pink butt plug in front of Lacey with two fingers. She walks behind me and shoves it up my ass. It feels nice to be so full back there and thanks to Kilvia and Lacey's spit it slides in easily. Kilvia tentatively grabs the purple butt plug and as Kilvia inserts it into Lacey's ass she makes a very nice face showing how much she likes it. I must have made the same face when Kilvia shoved the other one up my ass.

Kilvia walks away only to come back with a vibrator wand. She holds it with both hands. She moves it back and forth as if inspecting it and says, "Top of the line, very powerful. A great choice. I promise you won't regret picking it, but to make sure. . ." She stops talking as she turns it on. The humming of its vibrations fill the silent room as she walks behind me with it.

As she presses it slowly against my clit I can't suppress a small moan. She pulls it away only to push it back onto my clit even harder. It's an even larger feeling than before followed by an even larger moan. This seems to knock something loose in my mind.

I'm a man. It shouldn't be possible for me to feel the pleasure of a vibrator against my pussy. So many crazy things happened and for some reason I wasn't questioning any of it. It's hard to talk through the pleasurable feelings of her moving the wand over my pussy, but I manage to ask, "What did you do to me?"

"Oh, interesting," Kilvia says, "I can't believe you broke out of my charm spell."

"Please," I plead, "It's too much," This feeling of pleasure is like nothing I ever felt as a man. If it goes any further I feel I might lose my mind.

Kilvia just laughs as she continues to press the vibrator to my pussy. The only thing that changes is she starts to move it around faster and she presses it into my pussy and clit even harder. The pleasurable feeling only grows until it explodes in an amazing orgasm and I scream louder than I ever could have imagined. She finally pulls the vibrator away.

I'm just left standing there, out of breath, my pussy juices dripping onto the ground and down my leg. Kilvia walks behind Lacey with the vibrator still turned on. As she starts to pleasure Lacey, who seems to delight in it, I try to break free. Despite them being furry handcuffs they are much too strong for me to break out of and the spreader makes it impossible to try to move anyways. After Kilvia gets Lacey to orgasm she puts the vibrator away.

When Kilvia returns Lacey is still out of it due to her tremendous orgasm and I say, "Please let us go."

"Let you go?" Kilvia laughs, "You can't tell me you didn't enjoy that. Hell, you even got wetter just watching me pleasure Lacey." I want to tell her she's wrong, but I can't as I can tell that my pussy is wet and only wants more though I refuse to admit this.

"I could just charm you again," Kilvia says, "But seeing as you're stuck I see no need to."

I try and struggle some more as I desperately try to escape my bonds. It's pointless. I really am at her mercy.

"Now this next part has an ironic name coming from me," Kilvia says, "I call it Vibration Heaven."

Kilvia takes two little pink capsules and she tapes one of them to each of my nipples. She does the same to Lacey. She walks away only to come back holding two long thick dildos.

"What naughty girls you are," Kilvia says, "To pick such big dildos. What sluts you must be." She laughs as she walks over to me. I feel the head of the dildo at the base of my pussy and then Kilvia pushes it all the way in. She walks over to Lacey as I feel this massive dildo in my pussy. It's so big it slightly sticks out. Kilvia shoves the other dildo up Lacey's snatch who makes a large moan of pleasure, her facial expression of happiness showing her enjoyment.

"Now I'm going to turn on all of them, the nipple vibrators, the butt plugs, and the dildos," Kilvia says. She holds some kind of remote in her hand. I grimace in anticipation while Lacey starts to breathe heavily, she's practically drooling, and her excitement is plain to see. Kilvia takes notice of our expressions.

"You should take notes, Jemma," Kilvia says as she points to Lacey, "She's embracing her innerslut. And you will be too after this is all over." She presses the button.

I feel all the toys turn on at once. The sensation is overwhelming. I can't stop myself from crying out. Lacey is even more vocal than me, moaning over and over again. I try to keep my voice contained, but it's so much pleasure. Occasionally, a moan escapes my lips. I lose focus on everything else and completely lose track of Kilvia until I see her place a ball gag in Lacey's mouth which she straps in place around her head.

Kilvia walks over to me and places a ball gag in my mouth when I let out my next moan. She straps it around my head, leans over, her mouth next to my ears, and she sensually whispers, "Don't worry, By the end of this you'll just be a slut begging for more. Just like her."

She stands back up as Lacey and I continue to make muffled moans. She just watches as the vibrations lead both Lacey and I to a strong orgasm. Despite the orgasm the vibrations continue and the pleasure starts to build again. Kilvia walks over to me and removes my ball gag.

"Do you feel like a slut now?" Kilvia asks me.

"No," I say through gritted teeth, "I hate this. I'm no slut."

Kilvia laughs and she runs a finger around the edge of my vagina, "You've sure been squirting a lot for someone who hates this. At least your body is being honest even if you won't be." She seems to think for a moment before saying, "How about this? I need to make a house call. I'll leave you two like this while I'm gone. When I get back we'll see how you feel then."

"Please, don't" I say, "I can't handle it."

Lacey seems completely oblivious to our conversation. She is already lost to the pleasure. Kilvia ignores my plea and puts the ball gag in again. She walks out the front door of the store leaving us alone.

Shayna9
Shayna9
81 Followers
12