Feminine Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

With Kilvia gone, time lost all meaning. The only thing I felt was orgasm after orgasm. It may have only been hours or maybe it had been days or years. I had no idea. All I did know was that I stopped lying to myself. I loved every second of it. I had since the start. Kilvia was right. Deep down I was just a slut who wanted it all. A slut who lived for pleasure and sex. I looked into Lacey's eyes. It was clear she felt the same. After that, I lost myself to the pleasure. I didn't care how long it was. I finally felt free and happy.

*****

"Oh. I forgot you two were here," Kilvia says as she re-enters the store.

Her voice barely registers. It's lost in the sea of pleasurable feelings running through every inch of my body. Then all at once the feelings died down. The vibrators finally stop. I look to see Kilvia holding the remote that turned them on. She walks over to us and she removes our ball gags.

"How do you feel now?" she asks me with a smirk.

"I loved it," I tell her, "You were right and I only want more. I'm a huge slut just like you said."

Kilvia smiles and says, "I'm glad you finally came around. I've always been right about these things. And now that you're finally being true to yourself there is only one thing left to try." She grabs two large thick double sided dildos.

As Kilvia walks over to us the front door of the store opens and a very attractive black woman enters. Kilvia looks over at her and says, "Lenora! It's been a little while."

"Yeah," Lenora says, "I've been busy. I need some things to help me relax."

"Of course," Kilvia says, "But as you can see I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment. Oh! I know. Why don't you join us?"

With a seductive smile Lenora says, "I'd love to." Lenora strips out of her clothes as she walks over to us and Kilvia hands her one of the double sided dildos. Lenora takes it and seems to derive great pleasure from sticking one side into her pussy.

Kilvia addresses me and says, "I feel a woman's first time should be more special than just doing it with a dildo." Before my eyes Kilvia starts to transform. Her skin changes into a deep red color, she grows a foot taller, a wicked tail moves around behind her, red wings unfurl, and sharp black horns emerge from her head. She rips off her tattered clothes leaving herself naked. You'd think I'd find her repulsive, but I find that she looks absolutely stunning. In fact, I can't look away as I've never seen anyone so beautiful.

"In case it wasn't clear," Kilvia says, "I'm a succubus. So something like this is easy for me to do." She puts her hands in front of her pussy and as she slowly moves them forward a cock and balls emerge from where her vagina was until they are as large as the dildo she was holding.

Kilvia walks behind me and she firmly places both her hands on my ass. Lenora walks over to Lacey and does the same.

"Now, tell me what you want Jemma," Kilvia says to me.

"I want you to stick your large thick cock into my tight wet pussy," I tell her.

"Of course," Kilvia says.

Kilvia plunges her cock into my pussy and I see stars. It's even better than the dildo. Lenora pounds into Lacey at the same time. My moans are even louder than before as Kilvia bangs into me over and over. Every time her cock goes into my pussy is better than the last. As I get lost in the moment Lacey moves her mouth close to mine and we begin to kiss. Lenora and Kilvia drive into us over and over and Lacey and I moan as we kiss. Kilvia brings me even greater pleasure and as she cums inside me I let out the biggest cry yet, achieving an orgasm I would never have thought possible as a man. She slowly pulls out of me and calmly walks over to behind the counter. Lenora has also brought Lacey to orgasm. She takes out the dildo and returns it to Kilvia.

While Lacey and I hold ourselves up on the table and catch our breaths, Lenora does her shopping, pays for whatever she bought, and leaves. With her gone Kilvia returns to us and starts removing everything, the nipple vibrators, the butt plugs, the spreaders, and she unlocks the furry cuffs, finally releasing us. As Lacey and I walk over to the counter I can feel Kilvia's cum mixing with my own and running down my leg.

Kilvia rings up brand new, unopened versions of all the items we tried out today. Kilvia reaches down under the counter and comes up with a thick dildo and some paper towels. She hands them to me and says, "It's on the house. We don't want you leaking into your new underwear."

I wipe off the cum on my legs and, understanding what she means, I shove the dildo up my pussy. It feels so nice to be full. Lacey and I put our clothes back on and Kilvia gives me a purse with all my stuff inside, also on the house. The price of everything is high, but reasonable. Lacey and I split the bill.

As Lacey and I walk away some nagging feeling hits me. Like I'm forgetting something very important. Before I can figure it out Kilvia calls to us and says, "Now that you've been here once you can return anytime. Thank you for shopping at Feminine Fantasies."

Lacey and I exit the store, walk down the creaking wooden stairs, and exit the lobby out into a bright sunny day.

At that moment I figured out what was nagging me, "I'm still a woman!" I scream.

I quickly turn back around to re-enter the store only to find that it's gone. In its place is a simple boutique store, windows lined with high fashion. It's a completely different store.

"How do I turn back into a man now?" I ask no one in particular.

Lacey answers anyway, "Who cares about that? Don't you want to try out all the new toys we bought?"

"After everything we just went through, that's all you want to do?" I ask her, "Don't tell me you're still charmed?"

"That wore off ages ago," she says, "Unlike you, I was honest with myself from the start."

I don't really have anything to say to that and Lacey says, "Don't worry so much. She said we could find the store again anytime we want. Now come on, let's go back to my place. It's not fair that Kilvia was the only one who got to enjoy your new body." Lacey bites her lip as she stares at me, "Now it's my turn to enjoy every inch of that body of yours. Don't deny it. You aren't close to being satisfied either."

She grabs my hand and starts walking down the street. I put up no resistance and let her guide me. She's right after all, I'm already so wet. Also, I'm sure I'll have no problem finding the store again.

Epilogue

"Jacob!" Kiliva shouts as I enter her store, "I do love seeing repeat customers. What can I do for you?"

I walk up to the counter, embarrassed with what I'm about to ask. I found the store again and had her change me back and I had no intention of coming back at first.

Sheepishly, I say, "It's been a very stressful couple of weeks. I was wondering if," I let my voice trail off. I couldn't get myself to say it.

Kilvia smiles as she immediately begins to understand, "You were wondering if Jacob could take a little vacation while Jemma came out to let off some steam."

I just meekly nod my head.

"It would be my pleasure," Kilvia says.

*****

Lenora hadn't been to the store in a while. As she enters the lobby, she hears some sounds from above. Sounds she's heard plenty of times. She walks up the stairs and enters the store. She sees Kilvia in her demonic form with the same red head in front of her Lenora saw the last time she was here, bent over the counter. Kilvia is pounding into her and the redhead seems to be loving every second. Kilvia turns to see Lenora.

Briefly moving her attention away from the redhead, Kilvia says, "Lenora! I'll be with you in a bit. After I'm done pounding this slut here, I'm going to set her up in Vibration Heaven. I'll be with you after that."

Lenora just smiles, leans against a wall, and says as she watches them, "Take your time. I'll just be here enjoying the show."

The End

12