Feminine Fate Fulfilled Ch. 02

Story Info
Oliver remains Sylvia for the next day after the party.
4.8k words
4.59
16.5k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day after the party we woke up around noon. Neither Dani nor I had drunk that much, so we were feeling relatively well; but still we had to brush our teeth before having the morning kiss. My morning wood might have been already gone, but the kiss was long and passionate and I got a chance to feel up my beautiful girlfriend's almost naked body; before our lips parted my boxers were tented. Unfortunately this was not the best moment for our first time, the house was still full of people and they were all waking up. Without much effort Dani convinced me that I should continue my feminine act and wear girl's clothes at home too. For now I put on my sister's white yoga pants and tank top, underneath I had a white lacy thong and a bra with pads inserted into it, not the ones that were supposed to be glued to the chest though. To stay comfortable I did not tuck my penis, so the bulge was clearly visible; even now I had to agree with Dani that I looked hot. My full feminine booty and hips looked marvelous in tight white leggings.

"Hello, sexy!" my sister was of the same opinion.

"Look at that ass!" Max's words were immediately followed by deeds as he playfully slapped one of my buttocks, then groped it.

Eric soon followed his example, Sarah did not want to be worse than the rest, so she did the same; I did not oppose any of them. My cock was still semi-erect from the earlier making out with Dani, now I felt it twitch from the caressing of my body. I would be lying if I said that I had not enjoyed yesterday's groping, but with my penis tucked between my legs it had not had the chance to get hard. Now my cock had no such restriction and was exhibiting its enthusiasm to the world; of course it could not go unnoticed.

"Our girl got excited!" my sister was the first to notice.

In someone else's mouth it might have sounded like mocking, but her voice was pure joy and I was fully confident that it represented nothing but sisterly love, I just smiled in response. Dani came to me and we kissed, she put her petite palm on my crotch; when our lips parted she whispered into my ear "Today". She clearly wanted it as much as I did.

During the late breakfast the loose conversation often steered into playfully lewd regions, often mentioning the events at yesterday's party. I enjoyed embracing the role of a unique girl as long as Dani (and to certain extend Emily) was there with me. After the meal we decided to evaporate the remnants of alcohol by going for a walk; but first we had to dress up. Surprisingly the girls had no problems picking clothes for themselves, but the discussion about my outfit was longer. I had had enough of tucking, my cock needed some comfort as well, especially since it got half-hard every time I kissed Dani; because of that the dress could not be too tight in the crotch region.

Eventually the girls found a perfect set, it consisted of a pink dress that was tight above the waist, but loose below; it was incredibly short and ended only few centimetres below my buttocks, at the waist it had a white belt that emphasized my slim midriff. My legs were to be covered in sheer white pantyhose, the lacy panties underneath them were pink and could barely contain my penis. On my feet I would wear a pair of pink sandals on nine centimetre tall heels, tall enough to be sexy, but not too high as to cause fatigue to my feet, the heels themselves were thicker as to be more practical for a walk. My overall look was incredibly girly, enhanced further by pink lipstick and simple but cute hairstyle; just like yesterday I found my feminine self really sexy and the whole experience exciting.

When all of the 'girls' were finally dressed the whole party could go out to the park. The bus ride was relatively short and uneventful, although the girls and especially their legs attracted many male gazes. The weather was sunny and balmy, but not too hot; just right for short dresses and sheer pantyhose.

We walked through the park holding hands and talking, conversation circled mostly around the party, all the fun we had had and of course certain events that stood out the most. Even though it was no longer necessary everyone repeated how they loved my new female persona and how well I had played my role; obviously I fully agreed.

"And you got really sexy legs" Max stated bluntly.

"Oh yeah! Incredibly hot" agreed Eric immediately.

"We noticed that you had enjoyed touching them quite a lot" added Emily with a wink.

"Maybe even more than mine" Sarah was playing jealous, but she obviously was not.

"They are sooo hot, aren't they?" said Dani as she squatted down by my side.

She then run her palm from my nylon covered ankle to the hem of my dress and back.

"I bet you'd looove to take Dani's place" I got into the role as well.

I looked down at my girlfriend, winked, then looked back at the guys; they did not need to reply, the answer was clear on their faces.

"Go ahead" Emily nudged her boyfriend and right away Sarah did the same.

Dani stood up, freeing up the post at my legs, she got in front of me and we kissed, it was a long leisurely sensual kiss. Meanwhile the guys did not need to be asked twice, they squatted down beside my legs and began to caress them. Their hands run up and down my nylon covered skin, as Dani and I continued to kiss. I was not exactly sure which sensation was turning me on more, but combined they got me really excited, so excited that I was glad my dress was loose, otherwise my growing erection could have been easily spotted. The men were not shy with their hands, they slid them under my dress as well and groped my full round buttocks; in the meantime Dani's tongue and mine continued to mingle.

The unusual erotic quarter continued for a minute or two, until it was eventually interrupted by Emily.

"Maybe we should stop it for now, people are starting to notice us."

She said it in a light non-committal tone, but we all agreed. We did not want to make a public spectacle, besides we had almost the entire day ahead of us. Again hand in hand we resumed our perambulation. The erection felt tight in my lacy panties, but eventually my penis went soft; I was aware that it would get hard instantly at the slightest suggestion, the sexy clothes I was wearing were alone a sufficient stimulant.

After about a quarter we found a more secluded spot, it was a cul-de-sac surrounded by bushes and trees, all of them were neatly cut, but dense enough to offer cover; there were two benches standing vis-a-vis one another. Before we sat down Dani and I shared another kiss, the other two pairs soon followed our example; again it was long and leisurely. When our lips parted we sat down, the girls on one bench, boys and I on the other, with me sitting in the middle. Their palms were immediately on my thighs, the gazes of all three girls were encouraging, so I parted my legs slightly to give the invading hands more space; once again I began to feel the tightness growing in my panties. The guys' palms roamed over my thighs from the knees almost to the crotch, they groped the meaty inner parts and caressed all over the nylon covered skin. My dress got hiked up quickly, so the state of my arousal was revealed; Max was even so bold as to caress my cock through the clothes with one finger, and all the girls were watching!

Eventually Dani stood up to "save" me, although it was just a change of predicament, not that I would complain in either case. She outstretched her hand, I grabbed it and got up. That did not discourage the men, now they had even more skin available to touch; and touch it they did, sometimes gently, other times possessively. I focused my attention on kissing my loved one, this time we put a lot more passion into it, our tongues again got busy. Dani wrapped her arms around my back, while I slid mine along her slender body to her full buttocks, I wanted to do some groping of my own. This kiss lasted forever or just a blink of an eye... I don't know, it felt like both at the same time. I became only vaguely aware of the four palms touching my legs and buttocks, I focused entirely on the girl in my embrace. Our lips remained locked together almost the entire time, we parted them slightly to catch a breath, in those moments our gazes remained locked; then our tongues renewed their dance. It was beautiful!

Ultimately our lips parted and we were both breathing heavily. As we continued to look onto each other's eyes, our gazes filled with love and lust, I finally remembered about the male hands on the lower parts of my body; they were still groping me shamelessly. It was again Emily who intervened.

"How about a short break, huh?" her tone was playful, but it also showed traces of arousal. She had clearly enjoyed the spectacle.

The guys withdrew their hands and leaned back on the bench. I finally became painfully aware of my own erection, the sheer white pantyhose were keeping my cock in place, but there was a wet stain on their front, as well as on the pink panties. Dani mouthed "Today" as a reassurance of her earlier promise and I knew, that she was thinking about the same thing as I and wanted it just as much. I was confident that the guys had erections in their trousers too, there was a chance that their girlfriends would help with these too.

Emily stood up from her bench and assumed my former spot between the boys, Dani and I sat down next to Sarah. Crossing legs would be uncomfortable in my current state, but I kept them close together in a feminine fashion. Max did not wait long to put his hand on Emily's thigh, she did not protest and laid her palm on his. Eric and Sarah sat on separate benches, so there could be no touching, she seemed to be teasing him with her pose and smile. She even placed her palm on my thigh and run it back and forth gently. The conversation slowly renewed and we sat there for twenty more minutes or so. Later we wandered around the park for a longer while, it would have been a terrible waste not to use the wonderful balmy weather to its full extend. There were no more "special kisses", but we had regular kisses between respectful pairs. Not that Dani or I would protest, if any of the guys wanted to touch my legs, but both boys sensed that their girlfriends needed more attention. They might not have been acting jealous yet, but why risk it by showing too much affection towards the new girl, even if she was 'special'.

From the park we went to a restaurant for a dinner, we enjoyed the weather some more by eating the meal by an outside table. We drank a glass of wine with the meal and then drunk another one; any signs of hangover were long gone. Eventually we headed home, the bus ride was just as uneventful, but again our legs attracted a lot of attention; it gave me a small sense of pride, so I flaunted them whenever I had the opportunity. I sensed that Dani as well as the boys felt tempted to touch my legs in front of random spectators, but they realized that it would not be prudent in such a diverse crowd, so they restrain themselves.

In normal circumstance after returning home we would all grab some light drinks and snacks, sit down and continue our chat into the night. But current circumstances were not normal, especially for Dani and me, but I sensed that our arousal had transferred to the other pairs as well. We had a quick drink in the kitchen, but then went straight to my bedroom. Emily was a good hostess, so she let Sarah and Eric use her room, while she and Max went to the salon; I could only guess that they would not be watching the television.

Once we were alone in my room Dani and I kissed some more, this time without additional participants we could make out more freely, our hands roamed over our bodies and our tongues mingled inside of our mouths. Slowly in such a passionate chaotic fashion we reached my bed; Dani manoeuvred us so that it was I who sat down on it. This time I was not feminine and proper, I spread my legs in an unladylike fashion, my girlfriend knelt in front of me and began to caress my nylon covered skin, starting at the calves. I leaned back on the bed and issued a quiet moan. I was craving for more, but I knew that my patience would be rewarded generously, so I waited.

Dani's soft palms gently caressed my skin, it was completely unlike the earlier groping of the men. She proceeded slowly from my calves upwards, occasionally laying a soft kiss here and there. She spent more time at my thighs, but maintained her gentle approach; it was the most wonderful teasing one could imagine. My breathing had gotten more audible, but apart from that we both remained silent. Eventually Dani reached my crotch, I craved that she would finally extort my hard hungry cock from underneath the pantyhose and panties, and that we would finally fuck! But she just laid a soft kiss on my erect penis, it twitched in response and I moaned in anticipation; she then moved away to my other thigh, I moaned again, this time in disappointment. The wet stain around the head of my cock was wide and expanding farther, but she ignored it.

Dani continued to tease me by caressing and kissing my nylon covered thigh, but eventually she got merciful and returned to my crotch. She laid another soft kiss on my large hard cock, again it twitched and I moaned. Fortunately this time she did not end it at teasing, Dani carefully took out my erect penis and swollen balls, then licked the shaft, another twitch and a louder moan followed.

I had never received a blowjob in my life and as far as I was concerned Dani had never given one either. I did not know if her 'technique' was correct or not, it felt marvelous to me and in these few moment I had swiftly travelled to heaven. My girlfriend licked the swollen head of my cock for a moment, then took it into her mouth and began to suck; one of her palms slowly stroked the shaft, the other continued to caress my thigh. I do not know how long I managed to withstand the magnificent sensation, probably not much longer than a minute. After the entire day full of novelty and stimulation I was almost on the edge, even before we began. Finally I could empty my overfilled balls!

I issued a long low groan as my cock erupted with thick seed. To my amazement Dani kept the head inside of her mouth and tried to swallow, but there was simply too much. At some point she withdrew her head, but never stopped stroking the shaft, few more streams of cum landed on her face and dress, she did not seem to mind it in the least. Eventually my orgasm ended, I took a deep breath and tried to thank Dani and praise her, but only an incoherent moan escaped my lips.

"Was I that good?" my girlfriend asked in a teasing voice.

"Even better" I finally managed to say, as I lifted myself back to a sitting position.

"It tastes weird, but not bad" she said while she gathered some cum from her chin with her finger and licked it off.

I lifted her from the floor and sat on the bed next to me. She gathered more cum from her cheek and outstretched the finger towards my mouth. I wrapped my lips around it and licked it clean.

"Not bad, indeed" I agreed with her "salty, but kinda tasty. The fracture is weird."

We sat in silence for a moment.

"Clean my face" she commanded with a mischievous grin.

I was happy to oblige, I leaned forward and kissed a cum covered spot on her other cheek, I sucked it in and swallowed. Slowly with my lips and tongue I cleaned the remainders of my semen from her beautiful face.

"Dress too" the mischief had not gotten away from her face yet, she was enjoying 'bossing' me around.

And I enjoyed obeying. I bent lower and licked as much cum off her dress as I could; some of it had managed to soak into the fabric already; eventually she was somewhat clean.

Some could say that it was awkward that I had tasted my own cum, before even tasting a girl, but it did not bother me. I knew that the latter would occur soon. Without saying another word we kissed, it was long, sensual and lasted until we run out of breath. When our lips parted I said quietly:

"My turn."

I got onto the floor and grabbed one of Dani's slender calves, I smooched its toned muscles as I laid a soft kiss on the top of her foot. I mimicked Dani's teasing when I kissed and caressed her nylon covered legs, she also occasionally issued soft moans. The activity was tremendously pleasurable for me as well and I felt that she had enjoyed touching my legs just as much. I also spent more time at her firm thighs and too laid a kiss on the center of her panties, when I was moving to the other leg; her panties and pantyhose were even wetter than mine had been. It as only then that I realised that when Dani was teasing me and later sucked my cock, she was at the same time teasing herself. I understood her situation, but I could not leave the other thigh unattended, the smooching did not last as long though.

Eventually I reached Dani's crotch, unfortunately it was not as easy as with my cock. I did want to rip a hole in the pantyhose, so my girlfriend raised her derriere and I pulled her hose and panties down. I tossed them onto the bed and dived between her long legs. At first the smell was awkward, as unusual as the taste and fracture of the semen, but soon I learnt to enjoy it. I felt clumsy as I licked Dani's pussy and fingered her clit, I had no experience whatsoever, but all the enthusiasm of a lover and a newbie. The growing volume of my girlfriend's moans and her constant mild wiggling were proof enough that my cunnilingus was good enough.

I needed more time to make Dani climax, but it still was only few minutes; she had obviously craved it as much as I. She issued a long high-pitched cry and her entire body began to tremble, I continued to lick her enthusiastically. Female orgasm is not as obvious as a male one, it is not a sudden and relatively short outburst; I was not exactly sure when it ended either, so I just kept licking. At some point I thought that I had sensed some signs, so I stopped and looked up from between Dani's legs, she was lying on the bed and panting. I got up from the floor and laid down next to her, we wordlessly cuddled for awhile. We might have both experienced orgasms, but technically it was still not sex, even without talking about it we both understood that this had been just the beginning.

Some time later we got up, stripped and went to take a shower. When we were crossing the corridor we heard sounds coming from the salon, they suggested that Emily and Max were not watching the television, just as I had predicted. We quickly showered together, we wanted to get to the main dish as soon as possible, while still giving our tender parts the necessary rest. When we crossed the corridor again Emily and Max were still not watching the television.

Once we were inside Dani asked:

"What do you say, if we put on matching lingerie?" her smile betrayed how enthusiastic she was about the idea.

I would be lying if I said I had not enjoyed acting as Sylvia. Did I still want to dress up when I was about to be the man?

"Sure!" I answered firmly.

She brought up two identical sets of lingerie, they consisted of a black cupless bra, matching crotchless panties and a pair of sheer black stockings on suspenders, all of it lacy and incredibly sexy. We put it on, Dani assisted me with attaching the suspenders, and we quickly got onto the bed. We assumed a sixty-nine position with my girlfriend on top, some oral preparation was necessary; maybe two minutes later we were both ready.

Dani got off me and we shared a kiss, it was short but passionate. She then laid on her back and spread her legs wide. Yes, I am aware that there are many positions more interesting then missionary, but they were designed for more experienced people. I got on top of my girlfriend and carefully guided my cock to her waiting pussy, I placed it by its lips, but did not push inside right away. I was feeling terribly clumsy, but in Dani's face I read that she felt exactly the same.

12