Feminine Fate Fulfilled Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are my MAN" she smiled at me "fuck me!"

The dirty language was strangely encouraging, I gently pushed my cock in. Dani issued a soft cry with some pain audible in it, I stopped for a second, but then continued to push in slowly; her noises soon turned into quiet moans of pleasure. When my entire large penis was finally in, I leaned forward and we kissed. When our lips parted we stared into each other's eyes for a moment. Dani mouthed silently "Fuck me" and I needed no more encouragement. The entire feeling of clumsiness had dissipated, even if my actual motions were such indeed; the sense of inexperience no longer mattered, the sense of pleasure did, as well as our genuine love.

I withdrew my hips and pushed them forward more decisively, not hard yet though; Dani moaned softly with pleasure. I repeated the motion, harder this time; her moan was louder, but without any pain noticeable, her expression was equally inviting. I reckoned I was on the right track, so I gradually increased the force of my pushes, it felt good; from Dani's face I could read that it did so for the both of us. She was not lying motionless either, after awhile she tried to match my motions, but we had a hard time finding a common rhythm. More than once we laughed or my cock slipped out, such pauses were usually followed up by kissing. Whenever we resumed our lovemaking it was always more passionate than before.

Time was no longer a real thing, it was only the two of us, our love and sweaty bodies, even the lingerie lost its importance, although I would not say that I regretted putting in on. I have no idea how long it lasted, not long enough or maybe just right; Dani was the one who climaxed first. This time I could see her ecstatic expression when she issued soft cries and her body trembled with pleasure. I was close to cumming myself, but not close enough; I stopped when her orgasm ended.

"I'll finish you with my mouth" she said, so I moved to place my cock by her lips.

Less than a minute later my body tensed with an incoming orgasm. The first shot hit the back of Dani's throat, but she then pulled my cock out and jerked me off onto her chest. When the last drop finally left my cock, she gathered a little of the semen with her finger, licked it clean and asked:

"Will you help me with the cleaning?" she winked mischievously.

How could one say 'no' to such a polite request? I laid down next to her and joined her in the cleaning effort. This load of mine was not as large as the previous one, but there was still a lot of cum, some of it on Dani's soft skin, a bit on her bra. Sometimes I licked it off her, other times she fed me with her finger; I believe that we split the semen about equally, but the accurate number did not matter.

One could ask what kind of man was I, that I was fucking my girlfriend while wearing feminine lingerie and then licking my own cum. Was that some kind of wicked femdom kinkstery? Maybe. I didn't know and I didn't care. Earlier I had acted the role of Sylvia and tried to be as feminine as possible, but right now the lingerie did not make me feel any less masculine. It might sound weird and unbelievable, but it was simply the magic of the moment between two lovers. As for the cum eating, there was no domination theme to it; Dani might have started it, but while the activity was undeniably kinky, there also was no power struggle included. We had both enjoyed it from the beginning, so the taboo aspect somehow went over our heads.

When Dani's chest was finally clean, we kissed, a long slow and sensual kiss. Then we cuddled and kissed some more, fondled our skin, toyed with the lacy lingerie, caressed our nylon covered legs; until eventually we were ready for another round. We decided to try doggy style this time, another simple position, praised by many. Our lovemaking was just as passionate and pleasurable, few times I even playfully spanked Dani's buttocks; she did not protest and enjoyed the additional minor kinkiness. In the end I shot my load onto her booty and back. She could not clean those parts herself, so she remained on all fours, as I gathered the cum with my fingers; half I fed to her, the other half I licked and swallowed myself. Did we both become cumsluts from the get go? More kissing and cuddling occurred afterwards.

"Oliver..." Dani broke the silence, as we lied, our nylon covered legs wrapped over one another's bodies.

"Yes?"

"I was thinking... what would you say about... trying someone else's cum?"

"Max's?"

"You had thought about it too?"

"I'm sure HE had thought about it."

"But would you suck his cock... for me?"

"We'd need to discuss it with them both, Emily too."

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes, my kinky love."

"Thank you! I love you."

"I love you too. We're not a normal pair, are we?" I asked in a thoughtful tone.

"I hope so!" she replied and we both laughed.

Believe it or not, but we had one more round, cowgirl style this time. Dani made my cum over my own smooth belly, the sumshot was tiny and she swallowed it all herself. As we lied in the bed and rested we tried to think about a way of approaching Emily and Max with our kinky proposal. Everything we came up with sounded either like a line from porn or outright ridiculous... or both. After the rest we stripped and took another shower, longer this time, we diligently washed each other's bodies. Before returning to bed we changed the sheets, they were soaked with all kinds of bodily fluids.

We could not pick a sensible way of expressing our proposal to my sister and her boyfriend, so we simply decided to improvise. We were both sure that Max would eagerly agree, but were not confident how far Emily would want to take it. The whole adventure began as just an act and a costume, then turned into groping; a blowjob would be a large step forward. She was clearly open minded, but Max was her boyfriend... We would see tomorrow. We fell asleep naked.

12