Feminine Fate Fulfilled Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think this is my Pocahontas. I'll need to check the other girls."

Sarah was standing right next to me the entire time and watched the whole spectacle in silence. She did not seem jealous in the least and when our gazes met she gave me a wink. Eric was as meticulous with "his Pocahontas" as he had been with me. His touch seemed to be even more invasive at some points and Sarah even had to fight back a squeal, but she managed to remain silent. Not that it would matter, it seemed pretty clear that Eric recognized his girlfriend.

The audience was clearly enjoying the soft porn live show and no-one complained about the violation of the rules as Eric groped his girlfriend's buttocks. When he was eventually done he exclaimed:

"I believe this might be my Pocahontas, but in order to be sure I'll need to check the other girls as well."

Audience's laughter and giggles were the only response.

Eric was not as intrusive with the other three girls as he had been with us. He did not break the rules but still thoroughly caressed the exposed parts of their legs. Eventually he returned to Sarah and claimed her as his princess; cheers and laughter followed. Their kiss was as passionate as that of Conan and Sonya. Eric even pulled Sarah's dress up to reveal the thong she wore underneath. She did not protest as he grabbed her exposed booty with both hands, she instead jumped onto him and wrapped her legs around his waist. They too kissed until they got breathless; the cheers were even louder this time.

Max was the next contestant; I was once again among the decoys but not necessarily because of my personal popularity. We decided to toy with Emily's boyfriend a little and make it genuinely tough for him to guess. Apart from my sister, Dani and me there were two girls, one dressed as the Black Cat, the other as Zatanna, which meant both wore fishnets. The girls were shorter than the three of us, but still that was the closest competition so far.

Black Cat and Zatanna were the first in line; Max was not as touchy as Conan, but also groped their legs relatively thoroughly. Neither of their costumes included a skirt, so there was no clear demarcation line, but Max halted before reaching their buttocks; both seemed almost disappointed. Next in line was Dani, she kept eye contact with me the entire time while Max groped her legs. With her he seemed to be more meticulous as if he was not only trying to make a spectacle and have some fun himself, but also actually recognize his girlfriend. But telling the difference between Dani and Emily solely by touch was a truly tough task. Max did not reach with his palms under her dress, but groped her thighs really possessively. As he did that I could see the lust building up in her eyes.

Max eventually stopped and sidestepped to me. Dani and I kept staring at each other as his strong hands roamed over my legs. He was again so possessive, so disrespectful and lustful... damn! Why was that turning me on so much?! I was sure that my girlfriend could see the same lust in my eyes as I saw in hers.

Max left the flesh covered by my dress untouched and proceeded to Emily. I turned my head to face her and enjoyed the view of lust building up within her as well. Her boyfriend repeated a similar routine and by the time he was done she was breathing hard. He did not announce his guess though, but instead sidestepped back to me.

This time Max ignored my calves and placed his palms directly on my thighs, the groping commenced. Dani was looking at me with a grin on her face, it got even wider when she noticed that the palms began to hike up my dress and entered my buttocks. My full firm booty was now partially on display as Max's strong hands enjoyed my flesh. They did not stay in one place though but roamed over my buttocks and thighs, especially their inner side. I was breathing hard and Dani was clearly enjoying my predicament.

At one point when Max's palms were moving from my inner thighs to my buttocks he outstretched his index finger and touched my crotch. It was a swift discreet motion and I was sure that it went unnoticed by the audience, but at the same time it gave Max the confidence that I was NOT Emily. The groping stopped soon after that incident and my sister's boyfriend announced that I was his girlfriend. He ignored the laughter as he took off the blindfold; we were the only people who knew that it was not a mistake, although I believed that Dani and Emily suspected that as well.

There was a "penalty" to be paid for such a mistake - sensual dance with the "wrong" girl. from Max's earlier behaviour I already knew what to expect on the dance floor, but I had no idea what to think about it. Someone put on a slow tune, we walked onto the floor and began to dance. It was awkward at first, I might have been playing the role of a female, but throughout the entire night I have been dancing only with girls, mostly Dani. It was not even the matter of leading/being led, but of the proximity and intimacy with another man. Fortunately Max, despite his drunk state and earlier behaviour, was not making it more difficult for me. It seemed that he simply wanted to dance; we obviously hugged and yes, he was a bit touchy, but nowhere near the spectacle he presented only recently. I was confused to say the least, but just went with the flow, partially because the weird flame within me had not died out.

The other guests watched us for a short while, but soon simply joined us on the floor. The game was supposed to be continued after this intermission. A few slow songs were played, but eventually we left the floor and Max thanked me for the company with a kiss on my cheek and a touch of my butt. I just stood there dumbfounded until Dani came and kissed me passionately. I returned to reality and returned the kiss, but some of the confusion remained.

Eventually came the time to say goodbye to those who wanted to remain and get completely drunk and head home. Eric and Sarah lived outside of the city, so they were going to our apartment with us to get some sleep. We had a large spare mattress that we put in the main room for that occasion. Because there were six of us we would need to take two cabs, but it turned out there was a possibility to order one but with more seats. There was one place by the driver, Emily took it, two in the back row, they got occupied by Dani and Sarah, and three places in the middle row on which I sat between Eric and Max. The driver had most likely seen a lot in his job, but was nevertheless glad to carry four pretty scantily dressed girls. As a tip he received a minor show in which I involuntarily took part. I am not exactly sure about the "involuntary" part though.

As soon as we all sat down the boys placed their palms on my thighs and began to caress them gently. At first they were not as invasive as during the game, but as the ride continued their hands became more adventurous. Max rode his palm higher hiking me dress a bit, while Eric moved his to the inside of my thigh making me part my legs slightly. In the rear view mirror I noticed the driver sneaking a glance up my skirt. Their palms roamed over my thighs throughout the entire ride. As we got out Emily paid the driver and tipped him some more with a kiss on the cheek.

There were six of us but only one bathroom, so to speed things up we decided to shower in pairs. Half jokingly the guys suggested "ladies first" meaning Dani and me. We gratefully accepted their offer but declined the proposal of having spectators. We tried to be quick so the others would not have to wait too long, but there were my breast pads that needed to be unglued; fortunately there was a special lotion for that.

Eventually we reached my bedroom; one could imagine that after the entire night and the extremely unusual erotic build-up that was the perfect opportunity for out first time. We might have been drinking lightly, but had gotten drunk nevertheless, it was also really late and we were simply exhausted. After a short kiss we collapsed into the bed and fell asleep instantly. The potential first time had to wait until another tale.

12