Feminine Intuition Pt. 01

Story Info
Gina is thrown into a world of intrigue and stolen money.
4.2k words
4.65
2.2k
2

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday 22nd July 2003-15:03

Gina sat in the interview room at Airport Security. She was certain that her career in the airlines was over, her uniform was creased and damp with perspiration. How dare she bring the operations of a major airport to a standstill, on her female intuition!

"What were you thinking? " Gina whispered to herself. Her skin shivered with a sheen of cold perspiration and her stomach felt tight. She felt acutely aware of how alone she was." No, she reminded herself, "I was right to do what I did."

Her head hurt and her brow was furrowed. Doubt crept back into her mind "Who the fuck did she think she was?" Her voice felt thin on her lips, "stopping an entire flight, on nothing more than her intuition, her female intuition."

Gina swallowed the last of the water and set the bottle on the white laminate desk. The room was featureless, and she looked at the door, willing for all this to be over.

Why had she given in to her instinct? Who was she, a mid-level supervisor demanding that the captain of a flight not take off? Only her immediate superior, Rob Wallis, had supported her. She had gone to him, as a last resort and he contacted the tower. Her head was now pounding and she back ached from the cheap chair.

The shit hit the fan.

Wednesday 22nd July 2003-7:46

The morning had been, like any other. Gina rose from her bed and padded off to the bathroom. She sat gingerly on the toilet and thought about the day ahead.

"Oh, Christ!" Gina had now realised that she would be on duty in only a few hours. She rebuked herself for going out for 'one' drink last night, which had turned into too many. She stood, wiped, and flushed the toilet and regarded herself in the mirror. Her elfin features suffered only a little from her drinks binge, the night before. Her blonde, low-lighted hair hung loose and was in some disarray but her eye green was bright. She stripped off her vest top and panties and set the shower to hot and looked again at her reflection. Her slender physique was taut and her skin smooth and white. Her 32b breasts were perky and firm, with stiff little dark nipples. Her stomach was flat and shaped from gym classes that she led, as an extra source of income.

The warmth of the shower was just right, and she stepped in. The water cascaded over her body and she set to washing her hair and body. The heat of the shower helped to clear the cobwebs away and she carefully soaped and conditioned her hair. Looking around for the white and green razor, she shaved carefully. After checking for stray hairs that had been missed, she put the razor aside and smoothed her hand over the outer folds of her sex.

She wanted to play but thought again. She ought to get on with her day, as her flatmates would also be getting up and thought it selfish to use all the hot water. She turned the shower off and stepped out of the shower. The bathroom was warm and steamed and she thought back to the sauna and steam at the gym, which she visited frequently.

She wiped the mirror and regarded her body once more. She dropped the towel and cupped her boobs. She liked their firmness and very little sagging. Her nipples are always erect, her favourite feature.

"Oh, you naughty little b..." She cooed at her reflection and was now thinking that she might have time, for a little play.

A savage knock on the bathroom door drew attention from the mirror. She picked up the towel, ashamed at her desires and the timing of them. Gina picked up her pyjamas and turned to the door.

"Gina! Let me in! I got to pee. Please, I can't hold it" Mille's voice was terse and agitated. Mille, her flatmate, had roused herself. Gina opened the door and let her in. Millie brushed past her as Gina left the bathroom. Within a couple of hours, the two women walked into the glass and steel edifice of the Stansted airport. The airport was a major hub of flights now, and three of Europe's budget airlines had made a substantial killing in the growth of overseas travel. Gina had been lucky in getting in on the ground floor and working her way to a supervisor. She had done her time in the air, but her talents were spotted, and she was set to work at the arrival desks and promoted to supervisor.

They were both on time, a rare thing for Millie, as they strolled into crew assignments, with their customary blue and yellow airline uniforms and pull-along cases. The daily briefing was thankful and short, and the assigned duties were given out.

"No flight duty for you, Gina!" Mille smiled. Mille was pleased to get a short-haul assignment to Dublin for their duty period. Gina looked over to Millie and studied her.

"Just don't get into it with Dominic!" Gina warned her.

Dominic has been on Mille's radar for a while. He was the classic, handsome senior attendant, with a disturbingly long, list of conquests with the less-experienced cabin crew females. Mille had managed a kiss or three, at the Christmas bash, last year but hadn't had the opportunity to make further ground with him. Gina had seen it all before. Being senior for six months, she had watched the politics play out and the rivalries and the sex. Mille wasn't a shrinking violet and could probably handle Dominic, but she didn't want to have to deal with heartbreak in the flat. Gina had played the field, on passing her cabin crew training but she left the other attendants alone. She'd had a torrid, passionate affair with one of the pilots, who had decided to stay with his wife, after a year and a half of sleeping with her. Gina wasn't going to suffer another round of punishment like that. She had moved beyond that now. She'd risen quickly, in the airline, competently handling short and long-haul flight assignments and she'd been noticed. Other senior crew supervisors had seen her potential and had put her in difficult situations, and she had been exceptional. She had a certain something.

Gina started the shift, with the usual clearing of passengers. The summer was always super busy, and the passengers had been streaming in all day. By lunchtime, she had dealt with two difficult passengers and a feuding Irish family and was looking forward to the end of the shift. That's when things changed. In the line ahead of her were three men who would change her life.

Back in the interview door, the door opened and in walked; Rob, the floor senior supervisor, another man she didn't know and Derrick, the pilot she had prevented from taking off, and her former lover.

'It would be him, wouldn't it!' Gina mused. Her head still throbbing, an ever-present reminder of the mounting stress she was under. Derrick was positively fuming his face was stern and his eyes were like ice. Gina looked directly back at him. She took his gaze and then smiled quickly, just to put him off and to dare him to cross her today. She remembered the same face when she told him to put his clothes on and get out of the airline hotel room in Cyprus, three years ago. Gina was all ready to launch into her defence, she'd prepared while sitting for the last hour in the interview room.

Rob sat down opposite Gina and smiled a little nervous smile, in a poor attempt to settle any nerves, mostly his own. Gina read Rob's expression and knew that Derrick had been chewing his ear off on the walk to the room.

"So Gina, we have to document all of this" Rob Wallis began. Derrick leaned in. The smile has not worked, and Derrick wanted to teach her a lesson and pick up some points for leaving her room, in his underwear. Derrick wanted some measure of payback.

"Mess! This is a bloody mess!" Derrick interrupted. Gina could see his annoyance.

" It was the procedure. I am completely within my rights to alert the outgoing flights, if paperwork is not in order..." Gina looked first at Derrick and then at Rob and then at Derrick again. She felt oppressed by Derrick's venom and Rob's lack of verve for her protection, he looked as if his uniform jacket had grown too big for his frame to fill it. Was Rob going to support her in this, or had Derrick's locker room cock measuring taken Rob's authority away?

"Gina!" Rob interjected." It's okay! You were completely spot on." Rob looked across at Derrick and Gina felt some small measure of comfort that Rob's dick had made an appearance in this cock fight. Derrick's face reddened and his eyes darted to the door.

The interview door handle snapped down sharply.

Gina looked up. The door of the interview swung open and a small, thin-faced man entered. The unknown man took out a black wallet and displayed his credentials to Rob. Looking back to Rob, for assurance, she reacted to Rob's statement.

"I was?" Gina looked up at the man. A tall, thin and weaselly-faced individual, that put her on edge. His eyes scanned her, then Derrick and his face were now placid. He absorbed the discussion, without a word. His presence did not make Gina feel easier at all.

He look up and spoke, even his voice was thin and quiet. Rob gave up his seat and the weaselly man, complete with a balding scalp, accepted the chair.

"Miss Crow..it is Miss Crow with an 'e'?" The weaselly man asked.

"Yes. Gina Crowe..with an 'e'" Gina looked to Rob. He smiled and Gina felt a measure of relief. The thin man's eyes were impassive as he looked at her again.

"Miss Crowe" The thin-faced man continued, "What was it that, made you think that these particular men were a threat to the aircraft?"

Gina looked at Derrick, who sat fuming with his arms crossed. Rob, who had sat beside her and smiled, encouragingly and nodded towards the weasel man.

"It's a pure paperwork issue. The three passengers were Afghan nationals, by the paperwork and their appearance. The friendly one held a British passport, that didn't track. The visas were for a nine-month stay in this country and they had tickets to Frankfurt but the visas for Frankfurt were not made out correctly and I felt they were not legitimate. The first guy was friendly and he was nice, the other two were very quiet."

"So, you just thought they must be terrorists!" Derrick chimed in, his voice is laden with sarcasm.

"Captain Forrest!" Rob rebuked him " Miss Crowe had the right to inform the supervisor and the aircraft that she believed there was a problem with the passenger manifest." Rob defended her, his temper was being tested, his voice had grown dry and his cheeks reddened.

"And I spoke to you, Captain" Gina's words were laced with emotion. She felt her voice crack. Derrick sensed her trepidation," but you wanted to get away, despite a senior supervisor's warning!" Gina glared at Derrick. A silence, and then the thin voice chirped up again.

"Please continue, Miss Crowe." The weaselly man spoke calmly.

"The paperwork didn't track. The visas looked genuine enough but why Germany? The nice one was the English speaker and was even quite flirty and that seemed too much as well. It was too flirty if you know what I mean?"

"Ha!" Derrick interrupted again. The weaselly-faced man looked round at Captain Forrest. His eyes were icy and the voice took on a nasty edge.

"Captain Forrest!" The ferret-faced man grew a set of bollocks, his voice cracked like a whip. He stood and stared at Derrick. Gina felt a nasty, cruel edge that she didn't like in this man. " Stand quietly or leave the room."

Derrick, as though a scolded schoolboy, stood and sulked. Whomever this man was, he set off heckles down Gina's neck. She wouldn't forget this man in a hurry.

After a further hour of de-briefing, Gina was exhausted and Rob asked her to wait until the official had contacted his superiors.

Derrick waited until the room was cleared. He edged to Gina, sensing that this was his time to get his licks in, without witnesses.

"Don't you ever try and pull rank on me again! I'm the Captain of an aircraft. It is my responsibility, once the ground control has cleared me, for take-off!." Derrick had leaned over the table, his body, threateningly close.

"Derrick, don't be arse all your life! It was my responsibility to ensure that the passenger manifest was clear." Gina wouldn't let him beat her down. Gina was too tired to care now, she summoned her reserves and fought back She knew what had got to him. His all-perfect record had been endangered by her holding the flight. It could also affect his finances too!

"The senior flight supervisor had cleared them!" Derrick wouldn't let it go." I lost my window for take-off and had to cycle out for over three hours. Then the plane was reassigned to another pilot. So I'm here." Gina saw the utter venomous irritation on his face. Gina played her last card.

" You can bully me now Derrick...we aren't in Cyprus now"

Derrick recoiled as if slapped. He looked back at the door, as it opened again, as Mr Collins and Rob Wallis stepped in.

Rob re-entered the room. "Captain Forrest, you owe Supervisor Crowe, an apology! It seems that the three men had some outstanding warrants on them. Mr Collins here..." The ferret-faced stood on the threshold of the room,"..has discovered that their link to Frankfurt had discovered some paper at Interpol had red-flagged the three of them." Mr Collins entered the room, snapping his briefcase shut, he walked up to Gina and she stood up. He held out his hand, to shake hers. He smiled and his whole demeanour had changed.

"Miss Crowe, I would like to thank you for your diligence. We will be contacting you, again, to formally take a statement. Thank you on behalf of Her Majesty's Government." With that, Collins left the room. Gina was taken aback, the colour drained from her face and she slumped back on the chair and looked at Derrick. Derrick Forrest stood shamefaced. He mumbled an apology and left the room, trying to catch up with the government man.

Gina sighed in relief " Oh my God!" Rob shook his head. His dark stubble was now visible on his chin. It had been a long day.

"Take the rest of the day off and tomorrow, get yourself straight. You did well Gina." Rob smiled.

"I will," Gina replied. She left for the day, thinking a career change might be in order.

Monday 21st February 2022 - 0802

Gina Caine sat up, the feelings of her dream had cascaded into her mind and she shivered. His skin prickled with sweat and her bedclothes were in disarray. She blinked her eyes and gently shook her head. She hadn't thought about that day for years. Why? why had she dreamt of her airline days? It baffled her. She'd had two other careers since then, before her marriage and her girls, Cassie and Molly. She came to and remembered that the girls were off with their dad and she ought to get moving.

Her ears were filled with the sound of movement and voices. Her head cocked to one side, her hands pushed stray hairs from her face.

"Gina, are you up there?" Her ex-husband's voice called out to her. Gina pulled off the duvet and reached for her bathrobe and made her way to the top of the stairs, and looked down. At the bottom, her twin girls held with a bunch of flowers and a box of chocolates. Her ex joined in the chorus.

"Surprise!" The three of them chorused together.

"Oh, you guys!" Gina smiled and looked over to Cassie and Holly." What's all this?"

"My new job!" Daniel announced. "And my new place! Have you forgotten?" Gina smiled and hid a little pang of sadness. Gina was pleased for him. Although, they were separated now, and the divorce was completed with the Decree Absolute sitting in a pile of papers on her dresser table. Gina and Daniel had discovered that they had become good friends, better than when they were married. Daniel and she had always agreed, that he should have the girls as much as he liked. He had arranged to whisk the girls off to his parents, so they could have a long two weeks during the summer holiday and then off to Scotland for his new job and flat.

Quickly descending the stairs, Gina hugged each of the girls, their blonde-brown hair in pony-tails and sporting little pull-along cases. She hugged Daniel too, he looked happy to have a new focus in his life and they made her smile. They made their way out and Gina went back upstairs.

"Have you got everything? You know what you are like!" Gina called after them, as she turned on the staircase.

"Come on girlies, let's get on with it!" Daniel called and Gina turned, waved and started to make her way back upstairs.

Heading into the bedroom, she pushed the door closed with her back and felt it shit. Gina sighed and thought of her ex-husband. Daniel was a good father and still cared for him but their life had unravelled, drastically over the years and then suffered two long Covid lockdowns. Gina couldn't keep making excuses for him, although both had been given the financial respite of furlough payments the pressures of working from home and the stress of home-schooling found ways to disguise the cracks in their marriage.

Also, the lack of privacy and intimacy brought things to a head. His lack of attention and desire combined with a lack of imagination in the bedroom, though he had tried on occasion, the spark had gone. Then life just became difficult, their arguments over work and money and intimacy hadn't helped. They recognised that they couldn't just ride it out or even worse, stay together for the kids. The strain had made their lives unbearably hard, especially during enforced lockdowns. The time came when both of them descended into harsh arguments over normally trivial matters. The hair on the back of her neck was always bristling and her temper short. Life had become intolerable for both of them. No romance. No intimacy. No love and no sex. They had to think for the best, in the long term and even the girls, had said they were happier when she and Daniel weren't fighting!

Gina walked back into the bedroom and flopped back on the bed. She needed to cheer herself up and focus her mind on the future, or rather the approaching date she had arranged for next Tuesday evening. Gina closed her eyes, and then a naughty thought flashed through her mind. She rolled over, and straining hard, she reached under the bed and pulled out a thick glossy lingerie bag and looked at it. It had been a naughty birthday gift for herself but she had not had a chance to try it on. She looked into the bag. Her fingers rubbed the smooth lace and silk and her eyes closed. She smiled a crooked smile.

Dare she? Of course, she did.

She missed the feeling of sexy lingerie on her body, the cool silk and the pretty panties. Her nose picked up the faint whisper of the silk's newness.

"I wonder if it suits me now?" She whispered to herself. She had to try it on. Just to feel it on her body and who knew, she might get a chance, to wear it for someone, now she resumed dating. She poured out the contents onto the bed; a red suspender belt, sheer black stockings, a red quarter-cup bra, trimmed with black lace and lacy red skimpy panties, with another pair of luxurious red silk French knickers. She dressed quickly, finishing off by squeezing her firm boobs into the quarter-cup bra, her nipples already erect and poking out of the cup. It covered nothing. She was essentially serving her boobs up for a touch, or a kiss. She felt excited with this fantasy dressing up, How she missed the excitement. Her skin bristled with electricity. She enjoyed the sense of the tight panties caressing herself. She stood up and regarded herself in the mirror.

"Ooh, you look naughty" She pouted at her reflection, in the full-length mirror and considered taking a selfie. She reached for her phone. She shrugged off the thought. Gina brushed her hand across her chest and her skin became goose flesh. She smiled, enjoying the attention. Her nipples stiffened and the nubs ached with arousal. A finger came to her lips and then, she sucked on her index finger, wetting it. Her nipples stiffened. A moment later, she let her other hand drift to her panties. The silk was soft and Gina now fought the desire to return to the bed and reach for her well-used vibrator. She started to relax and was about to thumb the rubber switch.

12