Feminine Intuition Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, a sudden noise brought her back to rude reality. Without undressing, she quickly pulled on grey sweatpants and a GAP hoodie and slipped on her running trainers from the wardrobe. She started towards the door, unfamiliar noises were approaching the door.

Then all was ruin and chaos.

In a burst two men, in dark clothes and ski masks, into her room and launched themselves at her. Gina lashed out and punched wildly. She screamed in fear and defiance and flailed her arms, providing a difficult target to snatch. She struggled and her loose clothes had made it impossible for the men to take a firm hold. Gina kicked and punched out, and as her assailants tried to grab at her, she slipped from their grasp.

" Usa nū prāpata karō" One of the men shouted. The other clambered unsteadily over the bed and reached out. His hand slipped off her hoodie top, as Gina thrashed wildly.

"Usa nū phaṛō" A harsh foreign voice echoed in Gina's ears.

The second man yelled but it was too late. Gina's strength and determination, her hours of gym class had given her a reserve of physical strength, that allowed her the few moments, she needed to evade them both. Her heart raced. Her head was pounding but she flung herself out of the bedroom and almost leapt down the stairs to the hall and bolted to the door. The assailants had left it open, just a crack but in a breathless moment, Gina was out.

Taking to her heels, she across her path, then looked around the deserted street. She ran straight out and took off, her muscles tensed and ready to go. She ran full pelt out across the road. The street was empty. She saw only a black car in the corner of her eye, Gina glanced momentarily and saw the driver immediately open the driver's side door and stared straight at her. Without breaking her stride, she headed for the only place of safety, she could think of. Gina bolted off down the street and, made for her friend's house, four doors down.

Gina almost fell into the stout, white-painted front door and pounded it with her right fist, glancing back across the street. Figures were moving but she looked back at the door. Gina continued to pound on the door, a series of hard knuckle-bruising knocks. Moments later, the noise heralded Alison, her good friend and colleague at the local surgery, opening the door. Gina pushed inside and slammed the door behind her. Her back against it, her breath ragged and coarse. Alison, a short sparrow of a woman, looked shocked at he friend.

"Gina! What's the matter?" Alison asked.

"Call the police!" Gina shouted, gasping for oxygen. Alison looked shocked but went straight to the hall telephone and dialled 999.

Gina cowered behind the door. "Where's Mark?" Alison looked at Gina and then called out to her partner. "Mark! Mark! Come here! Gina's in trouble."

Alison started to talk to the emergency operator on the phone. Mark, a tall, large-framed man dashed in from the garden, he saw Gina and then heard Alison on the phone, talking to the police.

"What is going on Gina?" Mark's anxious voice was louder than his usual calm demeanour.

Gina gasped as she spoke, "There are men in the house. They want me!" Gina blurted out, "There's a black car and one of them is waiting!" Her chest strained without enough oxygen to speak further.

Mark, immediately, pulled Gina up from the floor and then sat her on the bottom stair. He opened the door and rushed down the path and into the street. Alison shouted out.

"Mark, where the hell are you going?" Alison screamed in alarm.

Mark hadn't thought about what he was doing. He accelerated across the road, surprised at his courage yet outraged that his neighbourhood was under assault. He ran up the path and peered into Gina's house. He saw no one. No car. No one to vent his anger upon.

Then minutes later, the air was filled with the sirens of the police.

End of Part One

12