Feminine Intuition Pt. 02

Story Info
Gina finds a clue.
4.3k words
4.74
1.4k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday 21st February 2022 - 1605

The police station was busy and yet unwelcoming. Gina felt unnerved and vulnerable. Ushered to one place and another, her time was one of being moved from one place to another. Eventually, a sympathetic WPC offered her a hot drink and informed them about what will happen next. Finally, Gina was ushered to an interview room that was beige in colour and bare-walled. Only two chairs and a grey table with handcuff recesses on one edge. Gina couldn't shake the feeling of deja-vu. She thought of the security room at the airport. The door opened and two uniformed officers came in and a grey-suited female detective. The detective introduced herself as DC Kurmer. She was a young raven-haired woman, with a caramel skin tone and white, straight teeth.

Gina stood up "What's going on? Have you found Cassie and Molly?" Her voice was tense and sharp," Are my girls safe?" Her mind was racing.

One of the uniformed officers stood close to her "It's okay, we have checked on your daughters. They are all safe." Gina sat down.

"What about Daniel, their father?" Gina added loudly, now feeling acutely aware that the police had other news.

The grey-suited female officer calmed her, with a soft tone in her voice." All are safe."

Gina's tears stung and she mopped up her cheeks with further tissues, provided by a packet offered by the police constable, furnished from a pocket on his stab vest. "Can you answer some questions, now?" The relief of her daughter's safety swept over her. It took a further hour and a half. Gina relayed all she knew and then was, finally, escorted to her grandparent's house. Gina was able to soothe the concerns of her children somewhat. They all huddled on Gina's grandparent's sofa and eventually fell asleep together.

The next day, the girls woke her with a cup of coffee and smiles.

"You're our hero!" The girls chorused. Gina broke down and wept. Daniel, to his credit, left Gina alone with the girls and kept his distance until Gina was ready. They hugged and for the first time in days, Gina allowed the tension in her limbs to relax.

The next few days were the worst in Gina's life. Near constant enquiries regarding the attack, had made Gina tense and anxious. Gina was escorted back to her own house and it had been agreed that her girls and Daniel should stay safely apart from her. She had made an effort to tidy the house and settle her surroundings. She was never alone, an armed WPC and her similarly armed male partner were there with her, then replaced at the end of their shift and then returned. It took her a day to remember their names and attempted to be civil with them. Gina started to feel less threatened. The armed police officer, at her door, didn't make her feel comfortable and found sleep difficult. Then a frighteningly, familiar man re-entered Gina's life.

"Mr Collins!" Gina was shocked to see him, as if out of her dream. He looked exactly as he had done twenty-plus years ago. " What are you doing here?"

"Making certain of your safety, Mrs Caine, I am sorry to be meeting you like this. I am glad you are unhurt," He uttered and smiled thinly.

"Why are you here, Mr Collins?" Gina was tense and her voice taut with emotion. Had her past come back to haunt her?

"Can we talk in private?" Mr Collins asked.

"Of course!" Gina ushered him through to the dining room. Away from the other police personnel.

"I will come straight to the point, Mrs Caine." Mr Collins fished out an Ipad from a soft tan briefcase and showed it to her.

"Two men came in on an incoming flight at Southend Airport and made their way to Chelmsford. We know, they are part of a group, that had German connections."

"Oh, God!" Gina remembered the German connection, from twenty years ago." You mean this is all to do with that?"

"Yes, it seems that when you stopped that flight twenty years ago. You interrupted, inadvertently, a money laundering opportunity from illegal opium sales, flowing from Afghanistan and Pakistan, through Frankfurt and into Great Britain." Collins was almost flush with excitement, as he revealed more information.

"It was twenty years ago!" Gina shouted. She couldn't believe this was due to, stopping three men on a flight.

"When the three men were arrested, certain people were anxious to recover caches of money. Only one man survived detention in that period and upon his release, he was abducted. It seems, your flirty young man had kept a large sum of money hidden somewhere." Collins swiped a series of photographs of the three men from 2003 and then the dishevelled man was released from jail. Gina was shocked to see her youthful memory of him to a rude reality. She was quite shocked.

"He was a detainee, not a prisoner, you understand. He was handed a fifteen-year sentence but then he was involved in the death of another inmate and had 5 more years added to this detention." Collins was absurdly casual, about the fact, that a man had lost years of his life and then upon his release was taken away and not found again.

Gina felt moved and became almost tearful.

Collins looked up. "Please take moment. I know you have had a huge shock over the last few days. Let me come to the point."

"I wish you would, Mr Collins." Gina retorted.

"You are not safe, I am afraid, or your family. I want you to agree to protective custody. We will secure your family and they will be safe from any harm, while you help us work out what you know." Collins picked up a small phone and thumbed the display, let it ring and then cancelled the call. Gina was confused. Mr Collins looked behind her and Gina was aware of someone coming into the room.

"I don't know anything." Gina looked up and a tall, lean swarthy looking man entered her kitchen. "Who is this?"

Collins looked over his shoulder. "This is Joffrey Mokrani, he is your close personal protection officer. He will be with you for the next few days." Collins looked back at Gina. "Make no mistake Gina, if I might call you Gina? What you know or don't know, doesn't matter to certain individuals out there, who think you know something."

Gina had no choice. With a brief telephone call to her children and their father. She explained what going to happen and that she would only be contactable by phone call. Daniel reassured her that all was well and he would look after their girls. Ending the call, she sniffled and fought back a few tears, then made herself focus on the reality of her situation. She was asked to pack one small bag and be taken to a secure location.

In her bedroom, she sat and thought about her lovely, normal if dull life and wished to heaven, that this would be a bad dream. She heard strong, heavier footsteps ascending the stairs. "I'm just coming," Gina called out. Joffrey Hasid entered without a preamble.

"I'm sorry Mrs Caine, but we can't have locked or closed doors for the next few days." Joffrey apologised and stood by the door. "Please, if you would pack toiletries and perhaps underwear. Not too many clothes and make them practical and nothing too fancy, you will be provided with other items, as required, while you're in our care."

Joffrey was quite a striking man. Tall, at least a couple of inches over 6 ft in height, raven black hair, clean shaven with all most black/brown eyes and disgustingly attractive. His skin was a deep olive tone with an unmistakable Arabic background. Gina had to admit she was quite handsome and completely her type before she married Daniel. Gina chided herself for thinking like this But looked and took in his features further.

"Miss Caine?" Joffrey enquired,

"Gina." Gina had begun to hate the false formality.

"Gina, I have to ask you some delicate questions and give you some things to bear in mind," Joffrey was all business and the consummate professional, but Gina could feel that what he would be asking would be difficult to hear.

"Go on." Gina wasn't going to be made to feel uneasy.

"Please understand, for your protection. I have to ask you some personal questions."

Gina nodded. She wondered what on earth was coming. She prided herself on being pretty much unshockable." Go on..ask!"

"Are you pregnant?" Joffrey pulled out a small pen-like device, flicked a small switch and was recording her answers.

"No," Gina replied. She unconsciously touched her belly.

"When is your next period due?" Joffrey continued.

Gina's forehead creased. "Why?" The question seemed to be impertinent and Gina waited for him to elaborate.

"Do you need to pick up any personal hygiene products, sanitary towels or medications?" Joffrey continued.

Gina shook her head. " I had my period three days ago. I'm very regular and I am only taking oral contraceptives," Gina felt immediately embarrassed by her admission that she was taking the Pill. She looked uncomfortable but decided to adopt a business-like stance to him," I have a complete three-month course with me, here." Gina waved the pink container at Joffrey. She was trying to embarrass him and it was clear that she had failed. Gina had only just had the prescription filled, she had thought to be prepared for dating. Joffrey looked at Gina and smiled thinly.

Joffrey continued. "How many men have you seen naked, apart from your husband? Joffrey knew this question was going to challenge Gina and braced for the expected backlash and outright indignation.             

"What the fuck! Why do you possibly need to know that?" Gina stood and anger rose quickly.

Joffrey raised his hand to calm Gina, "It's quite simple. If there was an incident and you needed to see me, and you thought, I might be undressed. You might hesitate. If you were a shy, prudish individual, we would need to consider, the possible situation in which you might be undressed. Would you scream blue bloody murder, if I appeared in my underwear? Or even if I saw you naked?" Joffrey's voice was even and emotionless.

Gina sat down. "Okay. I'm not a prude and I can handle you in your boxers!" Gina stopped. What had she just said? With that Gina looked at Joffrey, Moments later, they both laughed. With that unintentional joke, the ice was broken between the two of them.

"Now, we've established that you can handle me in my boxers!" Joffrey gave Gina, a toothy grin. "One last thing. This is not Hollywood. I am not Clint Eastwood, to throw myself in the path of a bullet. I value my life so we need to be completely clear on how we will ensure we both live through this." Joffrey's voice was clear and slow, making Gina feel that he meant what he said.

His dark features made his next word laced with a serious tone. "If I instruct you, consider it an imperative. The men that came for you were not carrying firearms." Joffrey's brow furrowed, "that doesn't mean they do not have access to them. They want to interrogate you. Remember that interrogating you, requires you to grasp that this is bad."

Gina looked up and felt her stomach clench. "Bad?"

Joffrey looked at her and nodded, "It's my job to see that doesn't happen. There will be no rotation of personnel. I am it." Gina looked hard at Joffrey, he was studying physique and felt that she could depend on this man.

Gina pointed to the line of his suit jacket." Are you armed? I was used to seeing armed officers at the airport." Gina wanted to sound brave but felt like a child.

"Please don't ask me to get it out and marvel at its size!" Joffrey smiled, he was trying to keep things light.

Gina was thankful for the release of the tension.

"I won't" Gina smiled. "I'm ready, I just need a couple of things."

"I suggest you wear casual comfortable clothes and trainers. When we get to our private location, I'll be in casual wear too. I'm not James Bond and I don't wear earpieces or drive an Aston!"

Gina grew strength from this jovial manner. "Pity. I do like the Aston. "

"So do I Gina. "Joffrey smiled. His smile was engaging, and Gina liked him. His eyes were bright, and she noticed how he scanned around the room, ever alert.

An hour later, Gina and Joffrey were in the back of a black Jaguar F-Pace, Gina was intently listening to more instructions from Joffrey.

"For now, on, it's just you and me. Charles here..."Joffrey indicated the driver of the car," is on loan for the day."

"Hello, Mrs Caine. I will be on duty with your ex-husband and children. I will give you one secure text a day to update you on them. Joffrey will give you a call as needed, to talk to them." Charles glanced into the rear-view mirror." They will be completely safe. I promise you that."

"Thank you." Gina's simple reply was all she could handle at the moment.

"And he's been on the outgoing PM's detail so you can trust Charles," Joffrey added, thumbing in Charles's direction.

"What do I call you?" Gina asked, "Joffrey? What?"

"Only my mother calls me Joffrey. I'm Joff to my friends and to you, Gina" Joffrey chuckled.

"And he doesn't have any real friends!" Charles joked. "Just me and I can't stand him!" The banter made Gina feel more relaxed. Her hair was a mess and her small bag of items seemed completely unsuitable. She looked out of the car window and looked blankly at the speeding scenery.

"All right, so we will use two or three cars Gina. You need to memorize each registration and recognise them on sight."

"Why?" Gina asked.

"In case, we have to move quickly. " Joff replied.

"Okay." Gina looked out at the streets that whizzed past.

"Where are we going?" Gina became nervous. "I don't know we are going?"

"Not far now. We'll be in a nice quiet hotel just outside Stansted Airport." Joffrey looked back at her. "Don't worry, the floor we will be on has been cleared and it's a good location.

"It took me twenty years to move on from that place and now I'm back there." Gina sighed.

"We will want you to work on-site for a few days, we'll put you up in a room, while you go over the reports from twenty years ago." Joff sighed " It's the procedure."

"Will Mr Collins be back?" Gina asked.

"Yes, our Mr Collins has a big promotion riding on this little operation. So, don't forget to screw him for as much room service, as you want." Charles chipped in. Gina smiled at the small joke." Also, it's just my take on the man, but watch yourself around him, he's one of those civil service types."

Gina agreed. Her sense of people was still bruised, and trust didn't feel in abundance. "I'll remember."

The drive ended abruptly, as they drove off the arrivals approach and they weaved through the back layout of the airport until they pulled into the gravel parking allocation near the warehouse of the private flight's hanger.

Joff opened the door and helped Gina out of the car.

"Mr Collins will be here tomorrow if you would follow me, Gina?" Joff led Gina to the offices and took her through to a large table with files and collections of paper. The poky little room was part of a cheap-looking temporary building, with three chairs, tables and a kettle and plastic tea and coffee fixings. It took all afternoon to sift through the files and statements, with Joff and Collins trying to help Gina to remember anything about the whole affair.

"It's been twenty years and it's all in the statement, I gave you on the day." Gina was exhausted. "It was so long ago and I'm tired." Collins agreed that fresh eyes might yield results tomorrow.

They retired for the evening and Joff drove her in another Jaguar saloon car to a small hotel. Joff escorted her, insisting on carrying her bag, up the stairs to the first floor and passed down three fire doors to the end rooms, the uniform beige walls and red and blue carpet, reminded her of airline hotel rooms she would stay in twenty years ago. Gina feel tired, her feet hurt and her body ached. Joff took her to the second door at the end of the corridor. " Here you are 121, it's not home but the beds are good here." Joff took out a room key entry card and brushed it against the lock and pushed the door open and let her in.

"I'm right next door. I'll be at your door tomorrow at 8.30 and I'll get some breakfast for us both." Joff shrugged," I'm sorry Gina but Mr Collins will want you back at the office." Joff grimaced. "If you need anything, call me on this." He handed Gina a small black flat-screen phone. "It's a single-use phone, like the Americans use, a... a burn phone. It's got one number. Mine. Keep it on you all the time and here's the charger. You can call your girls if you like. The phone is secure." Gina sighed, the information was getting too much to digest, "finally, my number I want you to commit it to memory. It's 44 outside the UK or 0788543555. Can you repeat that?"

"44 for outside the country and 0788543555" Gina repeated back.

"Good," I will test you every day." Joff chuckled.

Gina accepted the phone. Joff closed the door and Gina walked into the room, dropped her case and flopped on the bed. She didn't stir for a full hour, tiredness washing over her, her eyes closed and she napped, until she struggled to get undressed, brushed her teeth and returned to the bed. She had no appetite for food, having been plied with coffee and tea all day.

She made herself dial her grandparent's number and faked a happier tone of voice for her children and her parents. The telephone call to Molly and Cassie, at their grandparent's soothed any worries. She was pleased that they had all agreed to take the girls away sooner than usual. They would be going to Scotland for three or four weeks, as they did every year. Their father was with them, complete with an undercover policeman and Charles would Molly said was like Jason Bond. Gina laughed at her error and then wished them all a good night and a good holiday, Gina put the phone down and plugged in the charger, now put into the wall socket next to the bed.

Her sleep was fitful, and she woke up to get a sense of the unfamiliar room and the hotel smell. She yearned for her bed and her own house and her own family. In the early hours, she tossed and turned in bed. Her mind was filled with all the anxiety of the last three days and then she felt an unconscionable yearning for strong arms to hold her. She tried to reach out for someone and a face turned to her, she yearned but was shocked to see Joffrey's dark features.

Gina woke with a start and looked around the room. Daylight was peeking through the curtains. Gina sat up and swung her feet to the floor and walked off into the bathroom, toilet bag in hand. She peeled off her strappy top and her panties and set the shower running and stepped in. She let the water cascade over her face and hair. She enjoyed the warmth of the water and the softness of the soap on her skin. She let her hands drift over her body and detected that hairs had begun to grow. She turned off the water and stepped out of the shower and fished around in her toilet bag, located her razor, and shaved closely. Gina chuckled to herself. "Can't be looking unkempt, especially if I'm being hunted down by other hairy beasts." She joked to herself.

Suddenly, a thought entered her mind. The idea struck her as a thunderclap. Gina suddenly stopped shaving, he showered off any loose hairs and then carefully dried herself. Something buzzed in her memory, she kept thinking about hair. She threw on a hotel-provided robe and sat down on the bed.

"What did he say? What was hairy?" She saw a hotel pad and pen and started to scribble words down;

Hairy.....

Beast.....

Hairy beast.....

Cows......

Horses.....

Camels......

"Holy fuck!" Gina exclaimed."50 Camels!" She screamed again and in a moment's passing, Joffery was pounding on the door.

"Gina, let me in," Joff shouted. Gina ran to the door, her robe belt loosened, as she dashed to open the door. He came through the door quickly. He wore loose grey jogging pants but was bare-chested. His caramel torso was smooth and muscular. He saw Gina, her towelling robe had fallen open slightly, revealing her pale toned stomach and a hint of her breasts. He held her robe together with his one hand. Gina didn't seem to notice and she looked straight at him. He lowered his black Glock 19 pistol. Gina was wide-eyed. She was babbling as her mind was racing.

12