Feminine Intuition Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He said 50 hairy camels. He was nice, he was flirting with me. He said I was worth 50 hairy camels." Gina repeated to Joff, she looked at him and then looked at the pistol. She looked back up into Joff's eyes.

"Calm down Gina. and tell him what you think you remember" Joff's voice was soothing and quiet and pulled her close and she hugged him. She babbled in his ear, "50 camels." Surreptitiously, Joff tighten the towelling belt, with one hand, and he slowly pushed her back from him.

"Okay. We both need to dress and we talk to Collins." Joff looked at her and smiled. "You did well, Gina, really well." Gina was snapped back to reality. She tugged her bathrobe belt tighter and then went off to get dressed, shutting the door behind her.

As they drove into the Private Flite offices, in the precincts of Stansted, they talked, and she was very aware of his presence. Her nostrils were filled with the fresh scent of his showering, and she liked it. Her eye darted to the road and then back to him. Joff kept his head facing the road, but Gina saw his eye dart across to catch her in the windscreen reflection. Gina continued to recount the day of the flight and the new details that flooded her memory.

"He was nice. He was being all flirty and he said that I was worth 50 hairy camels!" Gina explained.

"So he used the exact phrase;50 camels?" Joff pondered, "What did he mean?" Gina looked carefully at Joff as she relayed what she had discovered the previous day.

"Mr Collins left a biography of him in the office. He was Rahim Al Lama Akram, but he checked in with a passport as Ricky al-Moud. He had a British passport and his friends had visas for Frankfurt and Afghan passports. When I checked the visa applications through the HM watch lists, they were not cleared for European travel." Gina recalled.

"Christ, Gina your memory is very good." Joff breathed. He sped up, eager to get to the office before Collins made an appearance. Joff thought that Gina might have something to report.

"It's only one of my assets", she knew she was being flirty but couldn't stop. Her smile flickered across her face, "It's what got the Afghans caught in the first place." Gina confirmed.

They pulled up and Gina almost leapt from the car. Once inside, they both set to and sifted through the files left by Collins in the secure box, they had left in the office safe. "So Ricky had two years at Uni, doing economics before dropping out and being radicalized, I suppose," Gina explained.

Joff watched her, he was impressed with her inner strength. Only a few days ago, she was a working mum with kids and an ex-husband. Then all hell breaks loose, and now she was piecing together what caused all this to unravel. Joff watched her and couldn't help but be aware of her beauty. She was slender but had curves too. Her eyes, grey and green were captivating. When her robe was loose, he had forced himself to not look, but he felt her breasts press against his chest. His mouth grew dry but he felt a stir, a feeling he hadn't felt in a while. He forced his mind back on the job, She was only just divorced after all.

"So, what do 50 camels mean?" asked Joff. He looked at Gina.

"I have no clue!".Gina confessed. Her eye lost their lustre, but she was locked into this mystery now. By 10.00 am, Mr Collins appeared and Gina filled in what she had remembered.

"The 50 camels doesn't seem much to go on, does it?" Mr Collins mused. " What do you think it means?"

Gina stood up and picked up a file. " I think if you and your department analyse the files, you'll work it all out."

"It's just a little too thin. I can't believe that I can go to my department with this." Collins stood and made to leave the office.

"You have until the week's end. Mrs Caine, Take the files to your hotel and see if you can work this puzzle out." Collins opened the door " Joffrey, here will be available to help you."

12