Femininity is a Rebellious Bird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see Aria thinking hard about what I've told her, a smile slowly creeping up her adorable little face. I notice a flicker of confusion, and add "Oh but you're definitely going to make me cum. Just because not all girls always get to cum doesn't mean that I'm not getting mine. In fact." I spread my legs a bit more and raise my eyebrows expectantly.

Aria needs no further instruction. She scoots forward between my legs and buries her face in my pussy. Her tongue is broad and gentle, as she focuses between my lips for a while. The texture of her mouth is so soft, warm, smooth. I let out a low moan "Mmmmmm.... Good girl, keep going." I run my hands through her hair gently, she has such gorgeous hair. Thick and wavy, like a waterfall of gold. This seems to inspire her, and she starts to go just a bit harder. I feel her press her face deeper into me, and her tongue moves up slightly, teasing my clit. God she feels good. I throw my head back and lightly grab hold of her hair. "Yes good girl Aria, fuck yes just like that." She starts rolling my clit around with her tongue and I gasp. Sharply, I blurt out "tell me what you are."

"I'm your pretty submissive girl." Aria recites her lines quickly before diving back into my pussy. I hardly even have time to notice that she momentarily wasn't eating me out.

Again, I instruct her "Tell me who you belong to."

"I belong to you, Mistress." This time she reorients herself directly to my clit and starts suckling gently. My hips buck ever so slightly into her face.

"Tell me your fucking name." I can feel myself getting close to cumming. As she brings her head up to answer, I wrap my fingers tightly into her hair.

"My name is Aria, Mistr-" before she can finish, I shove her face into my pussy as hard as I can. Aria understands the assignment and starts licking from my entrance to my clit while suckling as hard as she can. I feel my orgasm build and pull her face in even harder as I buck my hips forward. I can feel her nose push into my mound- she probably can't breathe. But I don't care -- all I need now is pleasure, is this sweet girl between my legs making my toes curl as I wrap my legs around her head. As I start to cum, I can just about feel her licking and sucking, feel the softness of her cheeks between my lips as I pull her as hard as I can into my pussy. My body is shaking as my core convulses, but my adorable subby girl is such a trooper, she keeps going no matter how hard I squeeze.

Eventually my orgasm subsides, and I release Aria. She immediately gasps and starts panting -- I guess she couldn't breathe down there. But she's grinning ear to ear, face wet with my wetness. I smile, and pull her up by the hair for a kiss. I can taste myself on her -- I've marked her as my property. This, I very much like.

"On the bed." I stand up, hoping desperately that my legs will support me. Thankfully, they do. "Face up." Aria, obedient toy that she is, clambers onto the bed and lies down on her back. Arms at her side, legs spread just a bit. I climb on top of her, sitting on her thighs. I grab her arms and all in one motion, throw them up above her head and lean down, my face just close enough to hers that I can focus on her eyes. Her pupils are wide like a cat about to pounce, her eyelids fluttering with lust and fear. I can still smell myself on her and I feel blood rush to my freshly-eaten pussy.

Holding her hands outstretch above her head, I start to talk to her. "Such a good girl you are, Aria." I gently kiss her forehead. "You're going to be so fun to play with." I kiss her cheekbone. "So fun to defile," her other cheekbone. "To abuse," her nose. "To ravage." I go in to kiss her on the lips, she opens her mouth expectantly. Instead, I spit in it. "Swallow, whore." She does obediently, closing her eyes as she does it. "Thank me."

"Thank you Mistress." Her voice is delicate, shaky.

"For what?" I lean up slightly to get a better view of her entire face, but still keeping her hands held above her head.

"-for spitting in my mouth." She hesitates slightly, I deem this unacceptable. I release her hands and slap her across the face. Not hard enough to leave a mark, but hard enough to sting. She starts to move her hands and I slap her again, a bit harder.

"Don't you move your fucking hands, slut." Shocked, Aria's hands shoot right up above her head again, even higher than I originally held them. Good. "Now thank me like you mean it."

Aria's eyes are wide open, almost in fear. "Thank you Mistress for spitting in my mouth." Based on her chest, she's breathing quickly. This is fine, within our negotiated limits. I could even go a bit further, and I think I will. Not by too much though.

I slap her again, on the other cheek, but harder. There's a sharp crack, dampened by all the blankets and other cloth in the room. I make a mental note to try impact play in a more acoustically active space. "I said like you fucking mean it, whore."

As though possessed by a spirit of submission, Aria calls out, her voice strong and clear "Thank you for spitting in my mouth and slapping me Mistress; you remind me that I'm your toy, your property to use and abuse. Please, I would love it if you kept using and abusing me, to make sure I understand my place as your submissive girly toy." At this she opens her mouth gleefully.

I feel my heart start to beat out of my chest, this confession has turned me on beyond belief. I move my hand to Aria's neck and squeeze gently, then bring my face to her ear. I whisper "It's a good thing you're so fucking cute." I sit up slightly to admire my toy. There's a slightly red handprint on the left side of her face -- I hope that doesn't last too long, I know she doesn't like public markings. But until then, I love admiring her splayed out for me like charcuterie, my handprint on her cheek. I can still smell my pussy on her, and I feel myself being turned on once more. I want to cum again, and I know exactly how I want it to happen.

I take off my shirt, revealing my large, voluptuous breasts and stick my fingers into Aria's mouth, holding it open. I feel her start to drool, and I squeeze her neck a bit tighter. Leaning forward, I say gently "I'm going to touch myself, and you're going to nurse on me until I cum. Understood?" Before she has a chance to answer, I remove my hand from her mouth and replace it with my nipple, bringing my newly moistened fingers to my pussy.

Instantly I know that I was right to make her drool, her tongue feels amazing on my nipple as she rolls it around with her tongue and suckles gently. My fingers don't need any help though; my pussy is already dripping wet. As my fingers roll around my clit, I feel waves of pleasure emanating from my groin and chest, meeting in my stomach, creating something far greater than the sum of its parts. "Oh Aria, you're such a good girl for me," I groan out. At the mention of her name, I feel Aria suck harder at my nipple, making me gasp. Fuck she is adept at making me feel good. I can feel my second orgasm building already, and I get an idea. "I have a surprise for you Aria~" I say in a singsongy tone, and then I get a sharp jolt of pleasure as she responds to her name once again. Through a grunt "I'm going to share my orgasm with you, would you like that?"

I both hear and feel a muffled "Wvv mffhvv," which I can only assume is Aria's best try at "Yes Mistress." She knows better than to take her mouth off my nipple; that would have resulted in severe punishment. The thought of how obedient my sweet girl is being starts to push me over the edge and I know exactly how to finish the job.

Rubbing my clit a little harder, I praise her once more; "Oh you're being such a good girl Ariaaaa~" At 'good girl,' I feel her suck just a bit harder and I begin to cum as I say her name. At once, I remove my hand from my pussy and place it firmly around her clit, grinding back and forth. The hard plastic of the cage keeps it from really going inside, but I can just about feel through the holes in the side. I'm sure she can feel the wetness and warmth of my pussy. Indeed, at this moment I feel her sucking harder than ever, almost not not quite painfully, in our shared ecstasy. I can feel her thrusting gently, rubbing her clit into mine. Perhaps trying to please me even more, or perhaps trying to please herself. Either is fine, she's certainly earned it. I hope she can feel the walls of my vagina tensing and relaxing, squeezing her locked little clit, letting her know how good she made me feel.

After a spell, my second orgasm subsides and I pull my breast from Aria's mouth and sit up, towering above her. My pussy still right on top of her clit. There's a substantial hickey on my nipple. I smile devilishly. "You must have had a lot of fun to have left something like this, hm?" Aria nods. "Almost as if you were trying to mark me as yours?" She bites her lip as I lean in close, across her eyes is a flash of shame, and of fearful anticipation. I place my hand on her throat. "Let me make something clear, toy. You belong to me. You are my property, not the other way around." I squeeze her neck for emphasis. "Do you understand."

"Yes Mistress." Her voice is meek and shaky. This is insufficient.

I slap her across the face with my other hand-- the mark from earlier has mostly faded. My voice louder, stern, but not quite angry: "Do you understand, whore?"

"Yes Mistress!" Her voice is louder, but still shaky.

I lean in close, our noses almost touching. I squeeze her neck slightly harder. Not hard enough to restrict her breathing, but enough to constrict blood flow a bit and make her lightheaded. I speak in a low voice, just above a whisper. Quietly intense, dripping with unspoken threat. "Do you understand who you are, what you are, and what your place is?" My tone is sweet, almost candylike, but only as a veneer. Like a sweetener added to venom, making it palatable to its unsuspecting victim. In her neck, I feel Aria's heart racing. Her clit pulses in my pussy. On my lips, I feel her breathing quickly, but not quite hyperventilating. Just where I want her.

Aria's voice is a bare whisper, but an intense one. "I'm yours to abuse as you like, Miss. It's not my place to claim you, I'm just a toy, a piece of property. I exist at your pleasure, Mistress." She wholeheartedly believes what she's saying, and every word is going straight to my pussy.

I release my hand from Aria's neck and sit up. I switch to barking orders at her. "Arms out and up." She complies immediately. "Grab the bars there." Her hands wrap around the bedframe near the head of the bed. Her face is tense and even, unquestioningly submissive. I can see in her eyes -- she doesn't care if she's enjoying what's happening. I'm in charge and she will do exactly what I say without thinking. Just how I like her. "Stay there." I get off the bed and reach under my nightstand for some rope, which I deftly wrap around her wrists, attaching her to the frame. "Too tight?"

Aria wiggles her wrists around a bit, testing the knots. I watch carefully as they hold fast. Even if she wanted to, there's no risk of escape. "No Miss. They're just right."

I lean in close to her face "Excellent. I wouldn't want my girl to be uncomfortable, would I?" Before she has a chance to answer, I kiss her on the mouth. She kisses back with a desperate passion, she's breathing very hard, and I can still faintly taste my pussy on her lips. My hands run from her hands down her arms, my nails gently scratching her all the way. She squirms and moans, especially as I start to reach her chest.

At this point, I extricate myself from the kiss. "Now it's my turn to play with my girl." I scoot down slightly. "Starting with her titties." Smiling wide, I extend my tongue and run it around Aria's nipple, eliciting a gentle moan. God I love the noises she makes- it takes everything within me not to fuck her into the mattress right now. But instead I'm patient, take her nipple into my mouth and tease it gently with my tongue, while my hand dances gracefully down her side. Aria moans and gasps, squirming everywhere that I touch. I want to talk to her, to tease her some more verbally, but that would give her body some respite that I just can't afford right now. And beside that, her nipple in my mouth is just the right texture on my tongue, and she tastes delightful. There's a hint of some kind of floral note -- I wonder if she put on perfume or something before she left home and the rain hit.

My fingers dance down her lithe frame, tickling her sides to elicit a bit more squirming, until I reach her thighs. At this point I do remove my mouth from her nipple: "God Aria your titties are so tasty."

She can just about manage "thank you Mi--iiiaaaaah" before I latch on to her other side and start sucking harder. She arches her hips, giving me immediate access to her lovely little ass. In particular, I begin to rub my finger up and down her pussy. Aria's moans grow more frantic. I can almost hear her trying to say please. And as much as I'd like to make her beg more, there's no chance I'm giving her another break. I press my finger up against her rosebud, and I feel it first pucker, and then relax welcomingly. As my finger slides eagerly into her pussy, I hear Aria's moans grow even louder and more desperate, her wriggling growing more and more intense. Undeterred, I push deeper, finding the smooth protrusion of her g-spot. As I stroke it directly, I also bring my teeth to Aria's nipple and bite down gently. Not too gently mind you, she needs to know that I'm there, but I don't intend to draw blood. The conjunction of this pain and pleasure throws Aria into a spree -- she starts screaming out in pleasure, calling my name, bucking her hips, and generally losing control of her pretty little self.

Eventually her writhing is too much for me to follow and my hand falls out of her pussy. I take this as my cue to extricate myself from her body and once again sit between her legs without touching. She's panting, sweaty, and looking at me with hungry, slutty eyes. I make my voice as sweet and innocent as possible "What do you think should come next, my darling?"

"I want you to fuck me." Her voice is clear, confident, and almost gravelly. She is determined.

I'm not so easy though: "To fuck you? Where would you like to be fucked?"

Aria bends her knees, spreads and lifts her legs. "I want you to fuck my pussy."

My mind goes blank, looking at her present herself to me like this. Her pussy is fully exposed, her clit clearly straining against its cage. I want to keep toying with her, but truthfully even my own patience is wearing down. I step off the bed, grab my strapon that I laid out earlier, and slowly put it on. Aria watches me with wide eyes as I lean over to untie her arms. She opens her mouth for my cock, so I grab her head and very gently fuck her face for a short while. But that's not what this is about.

I climb back onto the foot of the bed, douse my cock in lube, place it just outside her pussy and push forward ever so slightly. Not enough to actually go inside, but enough that she can feel it. Every fiber of my being wants to thrust into her, but I can't let it on. I try as hard as I can to sound threatening, domineering, even malicious as I instruct her: "Beg for it." And I mean it. I want my whore to beg so hard that I couldn't restrain myself even if I wanted to.

Aria looks up at my, eyes wide, mouth agape. "Please Miss please fuck me." I'm taken aback by her clarity of mind, but she continues "Please fuck my pussy. Please Miss, I want you to- cum inside me." I'm taken aback. I am wearing an ejaculating strapon; I can fulfill this request. But she goes further--her eyes narrowing slightly, gaining confidence. "I want you to make me pregnant. I need you to cum in me and make me pregnant, please Miss cum in my slutty little pussy and make my carry your babies please." Her eyes start to tear up slightly. "Please."

I look down at the piece of meat in front of me. She is panting, sweating, writhing under me. Her clit locked up in its cute little cage, her entire body lithe and ready for the taking. She looks at me with her wide eyes, but repeatedly closes them, looks away, moaning loudly. Suddenly I feel my hips hit something and look down--without even realizing it, I've pushed myself fully inside Aria's pussy. I try to press harder, to go deeper into my fucktoy, but alas I've bottomed out. My voice cool and even, I instruct her "Say that again."

"Please Miss I want" Aria takes a deep breath through clenched teeth "I want you to fuck me and" she grunts "and cum deep inside my pussy." I look at her expectantly, she looks me directly in the eye with intense, unwavering determination. "Make me pregnant."

I pull out of her just a smidge and smile- finally I can let my patience run out. My voice dripping with lust, "And what kind of a mistress would I be if I didn't oblige?" At this, I pull my cock partly out of Aria's pussy before immediately sliding it back in. She groans loudly. I lean forward, arching her back a bit and pushing her knees to her shoulders. Her mouth goes open silently, her eyes rolling back into her head. I begin to thrust, pulling in and out.

At first, I go slowly--I want her to feel every inch of my cock as it goes in and out of her tight hole. But this can't last long. As hard as I try to pace myself, she's just too cute, too ravagable. Before long, I find myself pounding into her, the rhythmic slap slap slap of my thighs against Aria's ass coinciding with her short groans whenever my cock plunges deep into her. I feel feral, full of animalistic energy. The only thing I want in the world is to pound her into the mattress, to destroy her pretty little self until she's just a panting, slobbering, cum-filled mess.

Aria's legs start to wrap around my back. A fire lights within me. I will cum inside her, and she will carry my babies. I place my hands on her sides, just below her hips, and pull her onto my cock with each thrust. Concurrently, Aria pulls me harder, deeper into her with her legs. After a short while, Aria's desperate moans shift to a rapid mantra of "Cum in me cum in me cum in me cum in me," and I quickly move my hand to the base of my strapon to deposit my seed deep into her pussy and fertilize her. She screams out as I do this and I see her clit squirting her own cum all over her stomach and chest. Aria squeezes me into her body, keeping my cock deep inside her pussy, while I squeeze my balls and make sure my cum is deep, deep inside her. When she eventually relaxes, I pull out, and she leaks a bit of my cum out. I'm aware suddenly of how hard I'm breathing, both because of the physical exertion of fucking Aria into the bed, and how hot and intense it was to breed her. After a moment of catching my breath, I take the strapon off and toss it to the side. I'll clean up later.

"Well it looks like you made a mess, hm Aria?" I gesture at the cum she's strewn about her body. She nods, eyes closed. I see her mouth move, but no sound comes out of it. "It looks like you're tired so I'll help you clean it up." I bring my mouth to her stomach and lick up all the cum I can, holding it in my mouth. It's sweeter than I'm used to--I wonder if that's because it's from prostate play or because of her diet. I bring my mouth to hers and then, without warning, spit it directly into her mouth. To her part, Aria takes it in like a champ and swallows immediately, smiling all the way. I kiss her lips, then her nose, then her forehead, and roll her over to cuddle a bit.

After a few minutes of snuggles, I break the pillowtalk ice. "So did you have fun being my good girl, Aria?"

"Yes Miss." Her voice is quiet, meek, but confident and assured. "I didn't know that I could cum from my pussy like that."

I chuckle. "Neither did I. You looked so surprised and cute."