Femininity is a Rebellious Bird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aria blushes. "Thank you Miss."

I then continue: "Do you want to keep being my good girl? Like all the time?"

"What do you mean?" She turns around to look at me.

"Like, do you want to be Aria permanently? Are you transitioning? Or is this just for tonight? Or something in between?"

She gives it some thought. "Well, I'm not transitioning. Well, not yet. Probably never. I don't-" she falters a bit.

"Take your time sweetie it's okay you don't have to have all the answers." I kiss her forehead again."

Aria closes her eyes and lets out adorable little moaning sigh. After a minute collecting her thoughts, speaks again: "I don't want to be Aria permanently, like in my regular life, or even in public. At least for now. I don't know-- it's complicated I'm still figuring it out. But-" she bites her lip. "I think... I'd like to be Aria whenever we play together. At least for a while." She pauses again. "I... really liked that." She nestles her face between my breasts.

I pet her hair softly. "That sounds delightful, darling."

She looks back up at me. "Or maybe... like... whenever we're together?" Aria bites her lip again. "I think... I don't want to transition publicly. Or I'm not ready, or whatever. But... maybe you should always think of me as Aria? Is that okay?"

I pull my sweet girl's face up to give her a long, deep kiss. As I pull away, I look her right in the eye. "My darling, my sweet, my Aria, you are my girl always from now on." She smiles, blushes, and shifts down slightly, back to my breasts. "And what a good girl you are." I say, pulling my left breast up to expose my nipple. Obediently, she latches onto it and begins to nurse, as I let out a deep sigh of gentle pleasure, imagining all that which is to come.