Feminization Locktober: Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh okay. No worries! Here are the dream angel collections, anything else you need help with?" she asked, almost ignoring the absurdity of a grown man buying panties.

"Um yes. I had a list of different panties that I would like to buy, and was hoping you could help me out and point me to where I could find the different types?" I said sheepishly.

"Sure! That's what I'm here for. I'm Erin by the way. " She said as she nodded. "Erin here. I'm going to help this customer buy panties. Take me off availability till I report back" she said into her headset.

"I'm Razia. " I said without thinking, using my femme name.

"Nice to meet you Razia!" She said stressing h syllables on my name as if it seemed unlikely I would have a feminine name. "Do you have a list of everything you need? Is this like a scavenger hunt?" She said giggling at the end.

"Yes, I do. It's right here." I said, showing her the list I copy pasted from Kelly's email into my notes app.

"Ooh it is definitely like a scavenger hunt! It's so much fun! I'd love to help you out with this! So first things first, do you know your size?" Erin asked.

I was about to respond with a "I don't know" but instead thought about it. I am wearing panties now! I was sure they were L as everything fit perfectly including my cage. "L for the most part" I said.

"Okay. So the first two say a thong and a v string. Do you want to pick up some from the dream angels collection? It's 3 for $35. So you could pick up a thong, a v string and a pink brief so that would check off the first 3 items off your list. You could pick up another thong if you want? Are you more of a thong girl or a brief girl?" She said using the gender specific. Before I could answer she spoke up "Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to call you a girl. We get all sorts of customers, the majority are female obviously. And I guess I didn't run it through my head. I'm mostly a thong girl!" She said trying to make it less awkward.

I smiled sheepishly. "Actually. I haven't worn a thong yet. " I said.

"Oh wow. Well you're gonna love it! I like the way they fit on my body and having no panty lines is a really good plus point. So have you selected your panties from this collection? If you have, we can move on to the next ones on the list."

I picked up a black lace hipster thong, a maroon velvet v-string and a pink lace ribbon slot cheekini panty. I nodded as I thought to myself how sexy this collection was and how my junk would feel wrapped in it.

"So what's next? PINK? We'll have to go over there for PINK. We have a 7 for $30 offer right now on all PINK panties, so let's see if we can get you as much from that list as possible." She said as she led me to the PINK shelves.

PINK was the section of the store that seemed to cater to more everyday and less sexy underwear. PINK also seemed to be populated by more younger women. I couldn't help but feel like they were staring at me.

"PINK is a really good choice for everyday panties. You know the panties that you wear at the end of a long day or when you're back from a bad date, and just want to lounge around in something soft and comfy?" She said louder than before. Was she trying to draw attention to us?

"So you should be able to pick one panty of any choice, one panty with writing on it, oh you should definitely get that one that says "Naughty and nice!" on the back, definitely one of our best sellers, and you should also get your brief or "granny panty" here too." she said with air quotes on granny panty. I stood transfixed at how loud she had become. I could feel the stares of the other girls

"Um. Sure." I said as I picked out the panty with the writing, an orange brief and a baby blue thong.

"Say, what did you say your size was again? Large? Are you sure? I get the feeling you'd be more of a medium or even a small for some of our panties. Do you want me to measure you?" She said loud enough for quite a few passersby to stare.

She was doing this on purpose! But why? It was getting more and more humiliating by the minute! But the humiliation was also turning me on. I could feel my cock straining against my cage.

"Um no. I'm large. I'm sure" I said, a conversation I've had with multiple girls over my lifetime in a similar context.

"Oh well if you insist. So you picked 3 from this but if you pick 4 more, you could save some major cash!" She said as I started to browse the collection and ultimately decided on picking a high leg string bikini panty in pink checks, a floral hipster panty with the PINK logo on the waistband, a lace strappy thong in purple and finally a black boy short with flowers and the words PINK emblazoned in white bold font on the butt.

"You really do have cute tastes! Now what's the last thing on the list?" She said as she put my panties in her basket.

"The last one is your favorite panty, or I guess something you recommend." I said.

She stood there for a while playing with her hair, while I admired her figure. She was tall, her breasts were perky under her work shirt, and her legs were smooth and looked soft covered by her skirt.

"Ooh that's a tough one. But if I had to choose one,I'd go with the shine straps! You must have seen those, the panties with the shiny rhinestone logos on the side straps? I love them!" She said as she led me to the shine strap collection.

"Razia, I know you seem like a thong girl and I love the thongs personally, but you have to buy this Brazilian! It's got less coverage than a brief or bikini but more than a thong. I think whoever gets to see you in them is a lucky man! You have to buy the matching bra! It is so sexy" Once again increasing her loudness to embarrass me.

I was too embarrassed to even rebut her! "Um. No bra for me now. Just the panties" I said as I tried to finish up things with her. I headed to the counter, paid for the panties and left. I must have gotten maybe two yards from the store when I heard someone call my name or Razia's name, and found Erica running towards me.

"You forgot your V string!" She said as she waved a white V string panty I had never seen before again as loud as possible making sure everyone in the vicinity of the store knew what was going on. She dropped the panty in my bag and said to me "That's a free one, on the house! Tell Kelly I said hi. We have known each other since high school!" she said as she winked. Before I could say anything else she ran back to the store and pretended to be busy.

That explains why she was embarrassing me so much! Kelly must have put her up to it! But what did she know? And how much did she know? My heart skipped a beat at wondering the answer. Kelly had assured me when we started our cuckold journey that nobody knew, that she wouldn't tell anyone or share any pics but Erin knowing seemed to contradict that agreement.

I made my way home and sent Kelly the requisite pictures of the panties and receipts with a small rundown of what transpired with Erin and asking how much she knew about us. In response Kelly just sent an email that said "Cute panties" completely ignoring my attempts to find out more about Erin.

The next day marked day 3 of Locktober, and I was hoping it wouldn't be as humiliating as day 2. I got the email from Kelly sometime in the afternoon.

Good afternoon Razia!

Day 3! By now you should be smooth shaven all over and wearing panties. I hope you've been following the rules and only wearing panties for now? If you have you can continue with the sissy task for day 3: Painting your nails!

I'll give you one guess which color you should be painting both toenails and fingernails! It's your new favorite color! You'll find nail polish in the bathroom medicine cabinet. Proof of completion is once again a picture. You have till 6pm to complete the task.

Xoxoxo,

Kelly.

After the humiliating day that was yesterday, it was good to have a slightly low key task. I put on some TV and painted my nails carefully in the shade of pink that Kelly had left out. I sent a pic to her but once again got no response. I hadn't seen much of Kelly since we started this feminization journey, granted it had only been 4 days but perhaps she was spending more time at her bull's house than at home for me to run into her at breakfast or dinner?

I went to bed early that night and was woken up by loud moans, almost screams from the room next to me. It was Kelly and her newest lover who for some reason had not even bothered to close their bedroom door, as if she had heard my thoughts earlier about not seeing much of her! It dawned on me that I used the pronoun "their" to describe the bedroom as if it wasn't mine once.

I tried to go back to sleep but I kept tossing and turning listening to Kelly yelling about how good the dick was, and how much she'd been waiting to be fucked by a real dick. My own cock twitched in longing in its cage and PINK panties while I tried to ignore the frustration and go to sleep.

I did not sleep very well for the rest of that night. I woke up and tried to go about my day despite feeling exhausted. I had hope today's task also was something menial and easy but the email came shortly after that thought and broke any facade of it being an easy day.

"Good day Razia!

I hope my antics last night didn't keep you up! Sometimes I can't help it, my body gives me away and I just give in to the pleasure of a really good cock! It's a pleasure I hope you will know one day!

Anyway todays task is simple: Bras!

You may wonder why I didn't just ask you to buy a bra two days ago when you were shopping for panties! Well I have to make this whole month worth the slow burn don't I? Also it's the stores annual sale today so it'll probably be much more crowded than the usual days!

I understand you've made a friend at the store. You can certainly ask her for help. Here's exactly what I want you to do:

1. Get yourself measured for a bra and have a definitive size. You will need a store persons help with this.

2. Buy 4 bras. One must be white, one must match with one other sexy panty you bought earlier. You can buy anything else you want.

3. Buy a bralette. This can be from PINK or the main store. That's up to you.

To finish this task, I need a picture of you in the matching bra and panties.

You should do this before 6PM, that's when Erin finishes her shift! You could always have a new salesperson help you out.

That brings me to the new sissy rule:

Sissy rule#4: A sissy always wears a bra.

When I say always, I mean always. We really girls get to take off our bras at the end of a long day. You don't have that luxury. Yet.

This also means from now on you must wear a bra with panties at home. These must be the only things you wear at home. Slowly but surely we will add more femme clothing to your closet!

Xoxoxo

Kelly"

Okay. This wasn't the breeze I had hoped for. I looked at my calendar. I had time after 4PM. I decided to leave at 4 and make it to the mall.

When I approached the store, this time I didn't feel that apprehensive. It felt more familiar, and I saw Erin helping someone else out. She signalled that she'd be with me after she was done. While waiting for her I grabbed a basket and began to browse the bras. I don't know why I felt so much more confident shopping this time around despite the crowds being larger.

"Hey Razia! How are you girl!" Erin asked as she hugged me. "Are you here to get a bra? Love your nails by the way!" She said.

"Yes. I also need to be fitted for one. I don't know my size. " I said.

"Okay. Not a problem. Come with me in the back" she said as she led me to the back. I entered a fitting room with her and she closed the door behind her. "I can do this with your shirt on, but it may be better to do this with your shirt off. I've seen a lot of tits in my day, so seeing yours won't be anything new! ".

I removed my shirt and stood bare chest in front of her. She measured me and said "Not bad, 32A! I would have thought you'd be a AA cup size but you're closer to me! Welcome to the itty bitty titty committee!" she said as she quickly lifted her shirt to reveal a lace bra and tiny tits.

"So what are we in the market for today? What do we need?" she asked as I got dressed.

"A white bra, and a matching bra for one of my panties. And two other bras.Oh and a bralette." I said.

"Have you thought about what you want from the other two?"

"I was thinking I have to get one in plain black. And maybe one in pink? Do you guys have anything in pink in lace? And what about bralettes? I was looking at this really cute one before you came, it was a halter one though " I said not sure where the excitement and the drop in inhibition was coming from.

Erin laughed and said "Calm your tits! We'll get you all the bras you want! We have some good offers and you may save more money if you buy 5 bras instead of 4 and two bralettes. I can't slip a bra on the house this time but I can give you an employee discount!"

I ended up buying 5 bras: A white lace lined bra, a black push up bra, a leopard print bra (with matching panty, Erin said I had to), a purple t-shirt bra and the matching shine straps bra for my shine straps Brazilian panty. The two bralettes I bought were a pink halter bralette and a heathered grey bralette.

I had just gotten home and changed into my matching bra and panties. I finished taking the pictures and had just hit send on the email when I heard Kelly come in.

She looked at me and whistled. "It's true what they say about Victoria's huh? It can make anyone look good!"

I stuck my tongue out at her as she got settled in our living room.

I came and sat next to her.

"So I met Erin" I began.

"Isn't she the best? We used to go to high school together! Since I thought about this feminization Locktober, I knew having her would help! Didn't want to involve random people without their consent and Erin loved everything I told her and agreed to help!" Kelly said as she put her feet up on our coffee table.

"So Erin knows everything??" I asked.

"Yup! But don't be such a prude! She was very open minded about everything, and loved to humiliate you. She texted me today and told me how cute you were, going on and on about bras and that made her decide to not humiliate you that much today!"

It made sense. Today was definitely a much easier time shopping, although I wondered how much of that was due to me inherently being more at ease with my predicament? Was I getting used to this feminization? Was I liking it more than I thought I would?

My thoughts were interrupted by Kelly.

"Sorry about last night. I just couldn't stop. I've been seeing this guy on and off for the past month but something about his dick just drew me back to him again and again you know?" She said.

"Yeah that's okay. Sound like you guys had loads of fun though!" I said.

"Loads of fun is an understatement! His dick was amazing. It was hitting spots that were never touched before, so big! But that wasn't the best part. Do you want to know what the best part was?" She asked.

I decided to entertain her. "No, what was the best part?" I asked.

"He knows how to use it! And he lasts so long too! This guy is the perfect package! And has a perfect package!" She giggled.

"Glad you had a good time" I said trying not to sound bitter.

"Aww. Is my little sissy jealous? Don't be! The month of feminization has barely started! Can't say more so you can avoid spoilers!" She said with a wink.

Kelly left shortly after, exclaiming how sore and tired she was. I headed up to bed shortly after.

The next day I woke up to a new email:

"Good morning Razia!

Are you ready for sissy task #5? This one is a big one:

You will finger your sissy pussy!

Are you wondering what your sissy pussy is? It's the only hole in your body big enough to take dick! But before we take dick we have to warm it up.

Today you will finger yourself for ten minutes.

Your pussy doesn't get as wet as mine so you will need lube. Make sure you buy enough lube, doesn't matter which brand but has to be anal lube. Water based is what I prefer.

Also definitely make sure you wash yourself thoroughly before tonight!

Today is a task you won't be doing on your own. Your mistress will guide you. At 5pm I expect you in your bedroom wearing nothing but your panties and the bottle of lube.

See you then

Xoxoxo

Kelly"

I had never played with my butt before. I never wanted to play with my butt before. But it seems tonight I had no choice. The actual tasks I had to do were pretty simple. I went across to the nearest pharmacy to get some lube. I showered shortly after I got back and at around 5pm I stripped to my panties (I was wearing the white lace v string) and waited for Kelly. Kelly arrived shortly after and went straight to her room and signaled she'd be by shortly.

While I waited for her I found the smart TV in the guest room suddenly switched on and started playing a video. It was a porno called "Thick dicks and tiny chicks Vol. 37". By the time I could react to the porn playing loudly, Kelly entered the room in nothing but her panties.

"Like the porn? I thought it'd set the mood. Now lay back and relax. Since this is your first time fingering yourself, I thought I could help you out. Why don't you sit on the bed and I'll sit around you." She said as she sat down on the bed and spread her legs.

I sat in between her legs as the porn video continued to play. It featured a petite girl with perky tits in a sundress being fondled by a large man. As if imitating the man, Kelly started to fondle my chest and play with my nipples making my breathing harder.

"You like that don't you? Just relax and watch the video. Imagine yourself to be that girl. Don't you want to be her? All petite and slutty with a tight little body ready to please men like that guy?" She said as she opened the bottle of lube on the side table.

"Yes" I managed to say as I felt the lust and the depravity of the situation take over. I immediately regretted saying that as I felt a slap and a stinging sensation on my balls as I winced in pain.

"Yes what?" Kelly asked.

"Yes mistress," I said, still wincing.

"Good. You're already such a naughty slut. I will not tolerate any more disobedience. Now back to the video. Can you imagine being her? Can you imagine yourself with that tight body, those perky tits and that round ass. You want to be her don't you? You want to be a slut. See, she even has the same panties as you!" Kelly said as she played with my caged cock and moved my panties to the side.

It was true. The girl in the video was wearing a white thong not too dissimilar from my own. She was now sitting in the man's lap, making out with him while he started to finger her pussy with her thong askew.

I then felt Kelly move her fingers near my hole and apply lube. As I focussed on the video, I started to think about what Kelly said. I wanted to be her. Most men would kill to be the dude, ready to fuck a hot little slut. I instead wanted to be her. It also seemed like I was on the way there with my painted nails, my smooth shaven body and my panties. I then felt Kelly move her finger inside me and I let out a moan.

It felt like nothing I've felt before frankly. A whole new sensation, helped by the video playing as I empathize and emulated the girl in the video moaning and begging for more as she got fingered.

"That's it. That's a good slut. Just keep imagining you're her, having your tight hole fingered. Maybe in the future we can find someone else who can finger you, or maybe even do more things to you than just finger you? Maybe it'll be someone with a big dick who's just fingering you to warm your tight little hole for his massive cock. You'd love that wouldn't you? You'd love to be his little whore, begging to be used and fucked."