Feminization Locktober: Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't take it anymore and started to moan. I was incredibly aroused. My cock may have been locked up but it was twitching as hard as it could in its cage. The only sexual satisfaction I was getting was from the fingering. As Kelly continued to finger me, moving her finger inside me slowly I couldn't take it anymore and my caged cock started to leak pre cum.

"Aww look how wet you are!" Kelly said in reaction as she continued to finger me.

The girl in the porno was now naked and sucking the man's penis.

"Don't you think it feels good to be her? Sucking on such a big cock? It's way bigger than yours ever was, but that doesn't matter now does it? You don't have a cock! You have a clitty!"

I moaned harder and harder until suddenly I heard an alarm go off. Like an actual alarm.

"Aww. Times up sissy! I said ten minutes and we're done!" Kelly said as she stopped fingering me. My hole started to ache for her fingers.

I was still in shock at the sudden stop in action. Kelly stopped the video as I tried to catch my breath. Kelly got up from the bed, leaving me stunned sitting on the bed alone, my panties to the side, a tiny wet spot forming on the front of my thong.

"Doesn't feel good being unsatisfied in ten minutes now does it?" Kelly said as she laughed and started walking towards the door.

She stopped right at the door. "By the way.." she began as she bent over and peeled her panties off, giving me a good look at her ass and pussy.

"..you're not the only one.." she continued as she moved her leg up to catch the panty that she slipped off.

"..who got wet by that." she said as she threw her wet panties at me.

"Keep it! It's going to be a while before you get another girl wet anyway!" She said as she giggled and walked out of my room leaving me once again stewing in my own sexual frustration.

It had been 5 long days with my caged cock struggling, and it looked like there would be no relief in sight for a while! This Locktober was definitely shaping up to be quite different.

I went to bed and woke up the next day. As soon as I woke up I got the email for the day.

"Hello Razia,

My my. On day 6 already! Getting closer and closer to that 7 day mark! What happens on day 7? You get a new smaller cage!

But we're jumping ahead. Today's task is simple:

Sissy task#6: Wear high heels and practice walking in them.

Since your size is a little rare for women's shoes I had to pre order them at the mall shoe stores! You should be able to go pick them up. The order is in your name: Razia.

Once picked up I want you to practice walking in them. You will do this by balancing a book on your head while walking. You will continue to do this until you can walk a stretch without the book falling off.

You have the whole day to finish this task. Proof of completion is a video of you walking in heels and your lingerie balancing the book (which is the only thing you wear at home anyway).

Since this task's completion is defined by how quickly you master walking in heels, it may serve you better if you start early. You've been doing great so far and we wouldn't want to ruin the streak and find out what happens now would we?

Xoxoxo

Kelly. "

I looked at my clock and my calendar. I should have enough time if I went over to the mall at 10AM, and started practicing from then.

Till 10 I went about my day, finishing up work and chores. I headed down to the store at 10 and picked up the shoes without event. I got home and unwrapped the box to find a pair of hot pink pump sandals with a heel that looked to be close to 4 inches. I wore them and they surprisingly fit pretty well! I took some time walking on my own trying to figure out the right way to stand up and sit down. I looked at some YouTube videos about the basics of walking in heels, and once I felt like I got the hang of it, I grabbed a book and started my task.

Walking in heels is not an easy task! It's all about balance and poise and movement. I figured out the right way to sway my hips to keep momentum and balance both myself and the book on my head. After what felt like hours I finally seemed to have mastered it and got the video! I had just finished sending it to Kelly when I heard loud moans from her or our erstwhile bedroom.

Was she with her new lover again? I opened the door and slowly tiptoed in my heels towards her bedroom. Her bedroom door was wide open and from where I was standing I could see her riding his cock. She was riding him cowgirl with her back facing the door, as I wasn't able to see him or her face.

"Fuck. Your dick is so fucking good. Please fuck me like the whore I am." Kelly screamed as she kept riding him.

As I watched I felt my clitty twitch and I unconsciously started to rub the exterior of my panties. While Kelly's moans started to reach a crescendo, her lover stopped, lifted her and flipped her in one swift movement, so she was now facing towards me with her lying on her belly. Her lover - whose face I could now see clearly - then lifted her ass and inserted himself so that he was thrusting into her in a variation of a prone bone position - something I could never handle as due to my small size, I would always end up slipping out. Her lover continued to thrust and spank her as Kelly moaned and begged for more.

Because Kelly now faced the door, I quickly hid around the corner to make sure she couldn't see me, but I couldn't get myself to leave. I couldn't stop watching her like this. I have seen her countless times with a lot of men, but something about this was very different. Just like yesterday, I didn't wish I was the man. I wished I was Kelly.

The man continued to thrust for a couple of more minutes as I continued to play with my panties, flicking the tip like a clit. The man then groaned loudly as his facial expressions changed and I could tell he was going to cum.

"I'm going to come," he said, confirming my suspicion.

"Fuck. Cum inside me baby. Fill me up with your seed" Kelly said as he slowed his thrusts to fill her up.

I took that cue to leave slowly and pottered towards.my bedroom, still clad in bra, panties and the new high heels. I barely made it inside my room and was about to close the door when I heard Kelly call my name.

"Razia! Get the fuck in here now!" Kelly shouted.

Fuck. Did they realize I was watching? Would I be punished for this? Should I go in that room as is? I was in my bra and panties, should I change into something else? I then recalled Kelly's sissy rules and decided to follow them and remain in my bra and panties. I did not want to add to the punishment if I was already on the receiving end.

I once again pottered towards their room to find Kelly and her lover intertwined. She was clearly satisfied and content. His dick was as huge as she built it up to be, easily exceeding 7 inches while flaccid.

As I got into the room Kelly spoke first.

"Did you enjoy the show? That little wet spot in your panties seems to say you did!" Kelly giggled.

I blushed, unable to move as the humiliation started to take hold. Her lover, whose name I still didn't know, was the only other person to see me like this other than Kelly so far.

"Anyway, since you already saw us I thought no better time to introduce you both then now. Razia, this is my boyfriend Chris. Chris, this is my sissy husband or wife? Actually I don't know what the fuck she is other than my sissy cuck. " Kelly said, ending her sentence with a vicious laugh.

Chris continued to lay there in bed with Kelly, her svelte body fitting into his broad shoulders. His face was clean shaven with brown eyes and dark hair. He was tall, dark and quite good looking.

"Nice to meet you. Heard a lot about you. Good luck on Locktober! I'd get up to shake your hand but I don't think I can. Your wife here has me all tired out" he said with a smile.

"Actually babe. I do think you should stand up. Can you stand up and go stand next to her? I want to see something!" Kelly said as she sat up in bed.

Chris got up and stood next to me. Despite my 4 inch heels, he stood slightly taller than me.

Kelly got out her phone and took a picture. I started to tense up.

"Aw calm your tits. No one will see this photo. Actually babe, do you mind taking off her panties? I want to take a pic of the two of you, rather your cock versus her clit. Razia, you must let Chris take off your panties. " Kelly said.

Chris got closer to me and put his hands on my waist and tugged on my panties, exposing my caged clitty.

"Wow. You weren't kidding" said Chris as he stared at my cage.

"Now you see why I needed a real man? Well Razia and I have been in this cuckold lifestyle for a while, but this is the first time we've introduced feminization into the mix, and as you can tell she really seems to like it! Isn't that right Razia?" Kelly said.

"Yes, mistress. " I nodded in shame as my panties hung around my ankles and I stood fully exposed.

"Good girl. Now waddle along back to your room and close the door. If I ever catch you spying on us again, I'll get Chris to spank you with those large man hands of his! I can tell you, my ass is still sore from his spanking!"

I nodded and closed the door and could have sworn I heard laughter on the other side. I made my way to my room and struggled to sleep due to the shame, humiliation and arousal of what had happened.

The seventh day dawned, and weirdly there was no email from Kelly. I waited till 3pm. Finally at 4 I got the email.

"Hi Razia!

Day 7! That's a whole ass week since you started this feminization journey! And look how far you've come! But you've got a longer way to go.

To celebrate one week of feminization Locktober, I'm going to teach you how to masturbate like a girl, and this shall also serve as your task for the day. I'll be back by 6pm. That does not mean you get to be unlocked! But we will have fun tonight, I promise.

We talked about this but from now on you will be feminine words for all your body parts.

You don't have a cock. You have a clit or a clitty.

You don't have a chest. You have tits or boobs.

You don't have an asshole. You have a pussy.

I also hope you've been shaving your body smooth regularly. You don't want to be caught with hair on your body!

In preparation for tonight, wear your sexiest pair of lingerie, your high heels, wash and lube your pussy and meet me at my room at 6:30pm.

Xoxoxo

Kelly. "

Masturbate like a girl? What did that even mean? I took a quick review of my body, it wasn't hairless but could use a quick shave. I shaved my body, washed my "pussy" and put on my shine strap lingerie and knocked on Kelly's bedroom door at 6:30pm.

"Hi Razia! Come in. I had a feeling you'd wear your shine straps so I wore mine too! Go make yourself comfy on the bed. " Kelly said. She was wearing an identical set, except in black. I hadn't seen her wear this before and thus wondered if Chris or someone else bought it for her.

"The theme of today's sissy task is along the lines of reprogramming. Just like we reprogrammed your mind to think of your body as a girl's body, we will reprogram your body's way of masturbating and reprogram your mind. I'm going to play a video on the screen. I want you to pay attention to it. It's a type of video called Sissy Hypno. You've heard of it haven't you?"

I had. Sissy Hypno was a type of porn video where flashing images and pulse music would play with erotic suggestions.

I laid on the bed as the screen started playing a video. The video had trans women and other naked women sucking cock, taking it in the ass, being roughhoused by men with a hypnotic voice saying phrases like "I like panties, more than pussy", "Suck cock like a good sissy slut" and "I'll suck your cock and beg for more".

"I got that playing in a loop for you. I think from now on I'm going to make you watch something like this everyday! Now, I want you to relax, keep your eyes on that screen and take your panties off for me." She said while she reached for something under the bed.

I took my panties off and lay back continuing to watch the screen now filled with alternating flashing images of large cocks and women in lingerie.

"Now you remember my little friend here don't you?" Kelly said, pulling out her vibrator from under the bed. "This little guy is going to help you orgasm tonight! And no, your cage isn't coming off!" Kelly said as she burst into laughter.

I tried to protest but I was immediately gagged by my own panties.

"Shush. You're at my mercy now sissy slut!" Kelly said as she started to place the vibrator on my caged clit. As soon as the vibrator touched my clit I started to squirm in pleasure. It felt so good! Kelly sensed this and immediately stopped.

"Oh no no. You think it's that easy for us girls to orgasm? It is with the right cock, sure, but I want you to feel how I felt. How frustrated I felt." Kelly said once again laughing.

I mumbled with my panties in my mouth, gagging me.

"I know I know. You wish it was a cock gagging you instead right? We've all been there girl! There's something about a good cock hitting the back of your throat that you just can't forget." She said as she started the vibrator again and placed it on my clit, meanwhile she had also started to finger my lubed hole.

Kelly would continue to place the vibrator on and off my clit, multiple times all the while teasing me and verbally admonishing me.

"In 7 days, you've turned into a mess begging me to place vibrator on your clit for what must be a ruined orgasm. Can you imagine how far you'll go at the end of this month? Where do you think you'll stop? Do you think you'll crave cock more than pussy? You've been pussy free for a while anyway. Do you think your inner whore will come out and stay out?" She said as she teased my clit and continued to finger me on and off.

I couldn't take it and whimpered and moaned despite my gag.

"Alright I've let you suffer enough. I'll un-gag you. But only because I like hearing you whimper and beg!" she said as the vibrator turned back on my clit.

My mouth had completely dried up due to the gag and it felt like I had a terrible cottonmouth.

Meanwhile the sissy hypno video continued to play, with a trans pornstar getting fucked and moaning while words like "NO PUSSY", "ONLY COCK", and "BE A GOOD SISSY SLUT" kept flashing on the screen.

I continued to struggle and now that I could talk freely started screaming.

"Please Mistress. Please let me cum" I managed to eke out.

"I'll think about it" Kelly said as she stopped using the vibrator again.

"Please. I'll do anything" I said as my mind started to break.

"You'll need to repeat after me." She said

"Yes yes. Anything " I said as I wriggled around.

"I'm a sissy slut, not a real man." She said. I repeated her words back to her.

"My little clitty is meant to be in panties. I will only masturbate like a girl from now on. I will train my pussy to take cock like the good whore I am. I will be the best sissy I can be by the end of this month" she said, sentence by sentence making me repeat all of it.

"Okay. I guess you can cum, but if you get any of your sissy juice on me, I'm going to make you lick it up"

I nodded as Kelly placed the vibrator on my clitty and I felt an orgasm rising. Because it wasn't a full orgasm, my clitty strained against its cage and squirted cum everywhere, dribbling all over the place as I moaned like a girl.

I caught my breath and found that I came right on Kelly's bra. She noticed and forced me to pick it off, making me taste my own salty cum.

As I recovered from the high of having some release, I started to realize my fate. I also realized how much I loved the humiliation of feminization and Locktober. If the next 3 weeks were going to be like this, I was more than up for the challenge.