Feminization Locktober: Pt. 02

Story Info
Razia gets through week 2 amid blowjobs, and wet dreams.
9.6k words
4.63
15.4k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: Thank you all for your love and patience with Pt1. This series is a huge effort and adventure for me as I have never attempted a series. Your patience means a lot!

After the high and low of the bittersweet ruined orgasm began to subside, Kelly kicked me out of her bedroom and I trudged back to my room where I immediately fell asleep.

The next morning was day 8 and instead of waking up to an email from Kelly, I woke up to the sight of a nude Kelly.

"Wake up Razia! It's time for a cage change! You're past one week, only 3 more to go!" She said as she brandished a new pink cage in front of me.

I rubbed my eyes and went to the bathroom to wash my face and came back to find her sitting on my bed. I walked over to her as she unlocked me briefly, letting my clitty breathe for a bit before putting on the new cage. The new cage was still pink, but smaller than before. Or at least it felt that way. I smarted as she adjusted things to put it on, and she noticed.

"Yeah it's going to be painful for a bit. But beauty is pain and all that!" She said with a wink before locking me in place. She got up, gave me a spank and as exited said "I'll mail you later, bye!" as she ran to her bedroom to presumably get in a fuck session before work.

I showered and put on my underwear and bra and had started to get ready for the day when I got her email.

"Razia!

Wow! One whole week down! Can you believe it? I can't! You're becoming more feminine and womanly by the day! Speaking of feminine, a big part of being a woman is getting your period.

And I just got mine.

You're lucky you'll never know how bad that feels. But we can try. Today's task is feminine hygiene. This task will be slightly longer than the others because some of the effects will last as long as I have my period. Here's a list of things you'll need to do to complete the task:

1. Buy the following feminine hygiene products: Pads, pantiliners, an enema bulb or douche, feminine scented body wash, feminine shampoo, a feminine lotion and women's vitamins. You will from now on, until the end of locktober, use only these hygiene products. Also, buy pads only. You shouldn't be using tampons, they can't be used anally, and I am not going to be the one to take you to the hospital to explain that to the ER nurses.

2. Until I say so, you must always wear a pad in your panties this week. Oh and you can't wear thongs or g strings. Only Granny panties which means bikini style or brief style. Basically anything that can hold a pad properly.

3. You must change the pad at least twice a day. This also means you need to buy enough. I will check to make sure you are wearing one as well as changing it regularly. If you're caught without one, or forget to change, I will make you ask the nearest woman for one, and I'm sure you don't want that to happen.

4.Lastly, in addition to changing your pad, you will have to clean yourself a little more using the enema bulb. Make sure your insides are clean at least twice a day.

Proof of completion? Receipt of purchase of everything above and a picture of you in panties wearing the sanitary pad. Again, be thankful I'm not making you get kicked in your groin every hour because that's how bad this feels :(.

Talk to you soon and welcome to shark week!

Xoxo

Kelly"

I paused to make sure I got everything. So it was a shopping task, but shopping for feminine hygiene products. Okay, shouldn't be that hard. I double checked the email and couldn't find any time sensitive deadline so I had time. I decided to finish up work and then head to the drugstore.

The drugstore was not very crowded which gave me time to get the things I needed leisurely and with nobody lurking to find why a masculine looking person was buying period care products. When I arrived at the shelves, I felt similar to how I felt at Victoria's the other day. Like I didn't belong, and like I stuck out. At least I didn't have to tell anyone what I was up to. I looked at the various products and bought the most appealing looking ones. Stayfree pads, I bought two whole packets, mentally calculating that it would suffice me through this week. I then mosied over to the soap and shampoo and bought a cherry blossom body wash, and a coconut Pantene shampoo. I picked up the women's vitamins, and some chocolate for Kelly. I know things between us are weird but I still loved her and wanted to do something nice for her, besides I know how much she craves chocolate when on her period. Lastly I settled on a PINK coconut body lotion. This day and this task was easier than I thought!

I would slowly rue that statement when I got home. I knew I had to change as I was wearing a thong and the pads could not be worn. I looked into my closet and found only my thongs and g strings left, with a note from Kelly.

"Hi Razia, my laundry didn't come through and I have no panties left that I haven't bled through. So I thought I'd borrow yours! You can always buy more can't you? I heard they have a new type of panty made especially for girls on their period, you should try that! Love, Kelly"

It started to dawn on me that this was her plan all along Just another excuse for me to drag my sissy ass back to the lingerie store and humiliate myself again. I glanced at the time. The store would close in two hours. I grabbed my car keys and drove to the mall. I was hoping I wouldn't run into Erin again but there she was, almost like she was waiting for me. And for all I knew, she probably was! I had no idea how deep Erin was involved in all this.

"Razia! What brings you to our store again? Need some lingerie for a date tonight?" She said with a smile.

"Um no. I just want to buy some more panties. " I said.

"Oh wow. Well, I would have thought you bought enough the other day! I joke of course, who am I to say no to a good sale! What are we in the market for?" Erin asked.

I took a deep sigh. I was running out of excuses. Plus Erin probably knew everything anyway. And my patience with this had started to wear thin. Might as well get the humiliation over with, right?

"Im looking for period panties. Or well panties to wear on your- or my period" I said trying really hard not to blush.

When we were dating, I would go the drugstores and markets to get pads and tampons for Kelly. But this was something new entirely. A part of me thought of how silly this was, pretending like I'm on my period, it almost felt like I was making fun of these women who went through this. Another part thought that this was something I should do to understand better how they felt. Without the pain part at least.

"Aww. Babys first period? Yeah Kelly warned me you'll be here lol. Can't believe your first period and it's perfectly synced up with Kelly's! I can help you get some period panties plus some regular panties that I wear during my period! Come on!" She said taking my hand as I giggled slightly.

We picked out one of the new period panties. They were panties with an absorbent gusset, so that kinda meant you didn't need to wear pads or tampons. Apparently a lot of women not only don't like pads, they cause rashes and some women are even allergic to the material.

In addition to that I picked up 5 new panties from the PINK section, each with crazy sayings on the butt like "Good times start here", and "Crazy. Sexy. Dirty. Flirty". I was having a good time with Erin, joking and talking, and it also helped that we were the only ones in the store, it being so close to closing time.

I finished up and drove home and basically crashed as I felt more tired than I thought.

The next morning I woke up and found an email from Kelly as I had expected. Except it wasn't a regular email. The subject line said "Task failure: final warning!"

"Razia,

You have failed to show me proof of completion of your task. This is your final warning. Send me your pics within ten minutes of receipt of this email else face the punishment. "

I looked at the time. The email was received 6min ago. I quickly pulled my panties down and took a picture hoping that would be enough.

I lied back down hoping I could lie down till work time but I got woken up by Kelly who burst in wearing her night robe.

"Good morning slut. You failed to complete yesterday's task. So you will have to be punished. Wake your ass up and meet me downstairs. " She said firmly.

I came to my sense and retorted. "What! I just sent you the pic!"

"You did. But there's no pad in there. And even if I let that slide, take off your panties now and show me the pad" she said.

I did as she told and replied "But Erin said these period panties don't need a pad!"

"I don't give a fuck what she said. Is she your mistress? " She asked with her hands on her hips.

" No mistress" I said with my head bent down.

"Good. Now I'm too tired to spank you. And I don't think you're ready for any of my lovers to spank you yet. That's actually a reward if I think about it, so I have a just punishment in mind. Dress up and meet me downstairs soon as you can. " She said as she left.

I showered, wore my bra, panties and a pad and headed downstairs to find Kelly holding some sort of monitor like device with wires coming out of it.

"Hello Razia. Since this feminization week has kinda been about periods and how if you want to be a woman you learn to deal with everything that comes with it, I thought a fitting punishment would be to let you go through the pain. This is a TENS unit I borrowed from my friend Janice, the nurse at City hospital. It is supposed to stimulate period pain and cramps

For your punishment, im going to have you connected to this and suffer the pain. You will wear this for roughly 8 hours. You will not disconnect it. It's pretty portable so you can go places with it but you may not go far. So I'll allow you to do today's feminization task after 5pm, which you should be able to do. So why don't you come on over here and let me look you up!" She said as she gestured to the machine.

I walked closer as she applied the nodules to my skin. Two in the front near my tummy and two on my back.

"Okay, so I can control this from my phone. So if you do remove them I'll know and then I'm going to punish you worse. I know you're a brat but you're not that bad so don't do it I guess?" She said laughing.

"Okay. I can't feel anything " I said as I sat down.

"How about now?" Kelly said pressing something on her phone as a shooting pain started near my tummy causing me to double over.

"Uhhhohohh" I managed to muster while Kelly laughed.

"That's one of the high settings. We'll start things off slow for now, but we may gradually increase it? I don't know let's see. I have to go soon but have fun dealing with this. Here's a pro tip: Hot water bag really helps me. You'll find one in my medical cabinet. Toodles!" She said while leaving.

I took a deep breath as I could feel the pain but it was more of a slow tingle in my back. I decided to get on with my day.

In an hour or so the pain had increased but was mostly in my back and not my tummy. I found the usual feminization task email from Kelly and opened it.

"Razia,

You're wearing bras, panties and now sanitary napkins. What's next you may ask? Make up! Your task is simple enough. Go to the nearby Sephora, ask one of their associates to do a simple make over and ask them to help you buy some basics. Also you may want to sweet talk them into asking them to teach you how to apply make up because from now on: you will be wearing make up everyday you go outside. Proof of completion? A selfie in make up. Actually make that a nude selfie in make up. The only thing more funny than you as a clown is you as a naked clown!

Xoxo

Kelly "

I digested the contents of the email and thought that once again this wasn't that hard, although that had started to become my default reaction to each of these tasks. As I started to plan when exactly I could leave I started to feel sharp pulsations in my tummy. I decided to continue to work, or at least attempt to.

In an hour or so, my pain had subsided in my tummy but had started to increase in my back. An hour after, my pain from my back has disappeared but the pain in my stomach was back with a vengeance. About half an hour after that, the pain had felt so bad that I had to double down.

An hour after that, the cramps got so bad that I had to call off a meeting and had to lie down and felt tears go through my eyes. I tried to nap for a bit but it didn't work. At 5, I felt all pain subside and the machine turn off automatically. I realized that meant Kelly probably turned it off.

Although the pain was gone and I did disconnect the machine, it almost felt like the pain followed. I realized I had to change my pad as per the task requirements, so I did and stepped in my car once again to the mall.

In this almost two week journey, I had been to the mall quite a few times, but this was one of the few times I wasn't going to the lingerie store for a change. Something about the past week had definitely made me more confident and more assured in the things I was doing. I may have been timid and easily humiliated but, if the past experience with Erin buying period panties taught me anything it's that, I liked this and it felt more and more like I was meant for this in some ways, or at least I had the gained the confidence.

I went straight in to the Sephora and was greeted by a male presenting associate which made me feel a little more comfortable about my impending ask.

"Hi there! My name is Andi with an I! My pronouns are they/them and I'd love to help you out tonight! What can I do for you?" He began.

In about an hour and a half, Andi with an I not only gave me a makeover but a crash course in all the basics of make up, from foundations and primer, setting spray, the nipple-lipstick trick (they say the best shade of nude lipstick is that which matches the color of your nipple) and everything in between. I stepped back in my car, and then realized how much Andi had transformed my face. It was almost unrecognizable! I looked way more feminine than masculine and although I had just started to feel comfortable being more feminine, this scared me a little. How far had I come? And how far left to go? I tried not thinking too much about it as I drove back home.

I got home, stripped down and took the naked selfie required and sent it over to Kelly before following Andi's instructions on how to remove the make up. I fell asleep quickly after that.

The next morning I did not receive an email from Kelly weirdly enough. I thought maybe she'd send it later on in the day, or in the weird and very off chance she actually forgot, but around 4PM I went to answer the ring of the doorbell to find Erin, yes the very same lingerie store associate who is friends with Kelly, at my door step. I first thought she was here for Kelly but before I could say anything she broke the silence.

"Surprised to see me? I am too, but Kelly asked me and I did have some free time!" Erin said as she made her way into our house.

"It's great to see you! But what are you doing here?" I asked almost incredulously.

"Well, I could explain. But I'll let this explain for me." She said shoving her phone in my face with a screen of what looked like a verbose email.

"Razia,

I thought I'd shake things up a bit for the tenth day! By now it's no surprise, Erin knows about us or well about you, and if you couldn't tell she loves to help you out, so I thought why not?

Today's task is feminine fashion. And this task will use one of the most womanly skills known to womankind: Shopping!

Your task for the day is to shop for clothes, Erin will take you along to help. But as always some small catches:

1. You can of course shop for whatever you want but some mandatory items include: Skinny jeans, leggings, a pencil dress of any color, and a little black dress.

2. You will need to shop for at least 3 full outfits. This may or may not include the above mandatory items but should also include any accessories you may need.

3. You'll need to send me a photo from the trial room. Erin can help with this!

Apart from the photo, you don't really need to send me a proof of completion as I know what you'll buy courtesy Erin!

Oh and I guess this is kinda important: From now on, till the end of the month, you will be wearing women's clothes and women's clothes only. You can note that down as a sissy rule, although I've forgotten how many sissy rules you have? Maybe that would be a fun assignment that could get you a reward?

Have fun shopping!

Xoxo

Kelly "

"Um wow. Okay I guess. Let's go?" I said before Erin interjected, "Not like that! I was told you need to be in make up before heading out?"

"You're right. I kinda forgot about that. Okay give me ten and I'll meet you here. Make yourself at home, I guess" I said as I ran up the stairs to apply the make up as best as I could before running back down.

"Wow! You're actually not bad! Maybe next time do a little less primer on the cheekbones?" Erin said as she opened the door to let me out.

"Maybe next time you could show me how to be better at make up?" I said with a wink. Was I flirting with Erin? Honestly I wasn't sure, but I did really enjoy her company.

The drive to the mall was mostly uneventful. I got to find out more about Erin and how she knew Kelly. Erin was bisexual, she knew Kelly for a while, and had recently started to rekindle their friendship. Erin worked at Victoria's secret as a manager, and that's how the idea popped into Kelly's head. Erin initially didn't know much other than her helping me out being a way to humiliate me, but over time she badgered Kelly who told her the whole story, which Erin thought was really cool and wanted to be a larger part of. In fact, the little prank where Kelly stole all my thongs was Erin's idea.

"So honestly what do you think? About all of this. I mean do you think it's fucked up? Do you think I'm fucked up?" I asked her as we approached the mall.

"Who gives a shit what I think? You like this, Kelly likes it. That's all that should matter. I will say, I love the dedication you've been showing to this. If I was a dude and I had to do this, I would die. Literally!" She said as I smiled.

We made our way into the first stop, a Macy's. It never occurred to me how odd the situation would look like to an outsider, a real woman and some dude wearing really feminine make up shopping for dresses? At this point I had begin to not care, and taking a page from Erin's notebook I "didn't give a shit". After browsing for a bit we picked out a little strappy black dress. It was quite simple yet sexy in a fundamental way. The bottom hem ended right below my knees.

"Very cute! But you're going to have to learn to sit and stand properly with a dress like this, unless you want to be called a slut, which honestly with you, I can't tell" she said as I ribbed her for joking around.

The next dress I picked up was a sleeveless pink pencil dress. The length of this was quite fine, and it fit quite good but it felt a little loose around the hips. The bigger problem was that I had a lot of trouble trying to zip it up. After struggling for what seemed like close to ten minutes trying to zip myself up in the changing room I knew I needed help.

I popped my head out and looked for Erin who wasn't far off thankfully looking at dresses.

"Um Erin. Do you think you can help me?" I said as she approached me while I opened the door to let her in and turned around to show her my back in the hopes she would zip me up.

"Sure!" Said Erin as I felt her fingers on my back but instead of the zipper, I felt my bra strap move and then suddenly snap back!

"Ouch! What'd you do that for?" I asked turning around to face her.

"Sorry! It was so tempting. We used to do this to the other girls in my volleyball team in college who would wear just a bra while they were changing!" She said while giggling.