Feminization Locktober: Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scowled and turned around so she could zip me up. After she zipped me up I turned around and gave her a twirl.

"So what do you think? I think it's a little loose on my hips and waist" I said.

"Hm yeah I'd agree but nothing that Spanx can't cure! Also you need a better bra. The straps show through the dress but we can fix that? Here let's take a pic and then get out to get more clothes" She said grabbing my hand trying to pull me out of the changing room after taking a picture.

"Wait! I need to change back! " I said opening the door to let her out, but she didn't seem to move.

"You do know you can change in front of me. I've seen your tits." She said as she closed the door.

"Uh okay" I said as I turned around to let her unzip me and let the dress fall to my knees leaving me in my bra and panties.

I turned around giving Erin a look at me in my bra, panties with the pad.

"I must admit you do look quite feminine, hot even. If I met you now, I may make the moves to sleep with you! Although it's a shame you're on your period!" She said pointing to my panties.

I blushed as I put my boy clothes back on to get out of the trial room and shop for more clothes. After what seemed like hours we bought the black dress, the pink pencil dress, a red floral sundress, a green long sleeved romper, a pair of skinny jeans, some leggings, a few different blouses in different shapes, colors and fabrics, and finally some pajamas and nightgowns to wear at home. In terms of accessories, I bought some Spanx, some pantyhose, some stockings and some breast pads which Erin told me would really help fill out my curves.

I dropped Erin at her apartment before driving back home to crash on my bed. I thought I heard some giggles from Kellys bedroom but I knew better than to check, even in the off chance she wasn't at home. My head hit the pillow and I fell asleep shortly, closing the tenth day of my month long feminization journey.

I woke up the next morning and saw the next email from Kelly.

"Razia,

You've been making so much progress! I think you're ready to enter the dating scene! Your task is to make a profile on a dating app. Which dating app? Grindr!

Now I'd be okay with you if you wanted to make a profile on any other app. Even tinder. But let's be honest. You're a slutty little sissy who's just looking for someone to bend you over and fuck your tight little hole aren't you? We've all been there.

Grindr is definitely more conducive to that. Your task is to create a profile on Grindr and upload some sexy pics. Grindr does allow lingerie pics but doesn't allow nudes on their profiles. If you get banned from Grindr, then you're going to fail the task. I'll consider you sending me a link to this profile as a proof of completion.

Don't get distracted with the big cocks and beefy men!

Xoxo

Kelly"

Now this was something. Everything till now has been more of a slow descent or a slow ramp up into the world of feminization and sissy sluts. This was a direct rabbit hole. I was still pretty sure I was straight. But the constant femme state and the other day that Kelly made me finger myself really made me question myself and my sexuality. I guess one way of looking at it is what I called the Erin way now ("Who gives a shit?"),the other way of course was to just go with the flow.

Now that make up and women's clothes were part of my routine, it had started to take longer to get ready in the mornings. I had no idea if Kelly's period was over, but I kept changing and wearing pads every day lest Kelly punish me again. I started to go about my day but I kept thinking of the task I had to do. My thoughts kept going back to the Grindr profile. I was aware that I had been going out in public almost fully femme and that itself had taken a while for me to get used to, now I was basically putting my body on display and hoping men would like it. And for some reason it turned me on so much. I started the process of making a profile while I tried to work, and figured I'd complete the profile with pics in the evening.

I finished my work for the day and went up to my room to think about how I would go about it. I decided to take a shower and shave my body as I not only wanted to feel as feminine as possible, but I did need to make sure my body was maintained as smooth as possible. I stepped out of the shower naked and laid out some clothes and lingerie on when I heard a knock on the door. I thought it was Kelly so I replied with a "Come in" only to be faced with a Erin who was not expecting to see me naked, and let out a short high pitched squeal.

I meanwhile jumped back and immediately tried covering my tits and clit. "Im sorry I thought you were Mistress - er Kelly" I said trying to find a way to cover myself better.

"No I'm sorry. I just wasn't expecting you to be naked is all. You don't have to cover up!" Erin said as she let herself in and I saw Kelly behind her.

"Yeah. We're all girls here anyway Razia!" Kelly said as I started to let my guard down.

"I was just in the neighborhood so I thought I'd drop by and say hi to Kelly and she said you'd be in here, and I thought I'd say hi to you" Erin said as she looked into my eyes almost paying no attention to my nude form. "So what exactly are you up to?" Erin asked.

"Oh is this the Grindr profile?" Kelly asked.

"Yes mistress. I was setting up my Grindr profile and trying to take some pics for it." I replied.

"Oh my God! Can I help? Kelly is it okay if I help? If love to help Razia find herself a man!" Erin said clapping her hands excitedly.

"Sure. I guess I can help too! So Razia, what did you have in mind?" Kelly asked.

"Well, I was thinking a few lingerie pics? I picked out this red bra and panties and was going to pair it with some thigh highs?" I said picking them up off the bed.

"Oh wow. Definitely! Here let's help you with that" said Erin as she took one thigh high and the Kelly took the other, as they helped me put both on. I then put on the panties and the bra.

"Oh why don't you stand there and pose!" Erin said pointing to the empty wall and taking my phone from me, acting like the photographer.

"Sure. But what do I do with my hands?" I said as I walked over to the wall.

"Keep it light and breezy. Put on one hand on your waist and the other on the thigh. Almost like you're inviting him to spread your legs" Kelly said.

I did as they told and they giggled while taking the photos only making me more nervous than I already was. My body began to tense up, and my face got weirdly numb.

"She's tensing up. You want to talk to her Kell? Get her to relax?" Erin said fiddling with the phone settings to get a better shot as Kelly walked up to me.

"Relax Razia. You know you want this. Who are we kidding? Just keep your body loose. Oh I know exactly what you need." Kelly said running away from the room. I looked at Erin who looked just as clueless as me. Kelly returned shortly with a bottle of tequila and 3 shot glasses.

"Here." She said pouring tequila into a shot glass before handing it to me."This will be exactly what you need to calm your nerves a bit. It may even make you feel a little slutty and loose. Which is what we need!" She said pouring another shot glass and handing it to Erin.

"Yeah. Funny thing used to happen when I used to do tequila in college. My panties would go missing!" She said with a wink as she raised her glass to me. I raised mine before shooting it and feeling the warmth make its way through my insides. I shuddered as the alcohol made its way through my system. Perhaps they were right after all? I just needed to loosen up a bit.

I got through the first few pictures with ease but Kelly started to suggest more and more risque poses.

"So I'm not saying you should post this just yet. But how about you get on your knees. Almost like a "I'll suck your cock daddy" pose. What do you think Erin? " Kelly said.

"Ooh yes. Definitely. Kneel down and posture your tits up a bit. So that way you're also saying 'You can cum on my tits daddy" " she said before giggling uncontrollably.

This was clearly amusing to them, but faced with little choice I obeyed, getting on my knees.

"Oh and stick your tongue out! Like Kelly said, you may not be able to post these on your profile but the minute you get a dick pic, you'd want to respond. So these pics definitely help!" Erin said as she moved the camera around.

"Sexy! If I had a dick I may just want to splooge all over that pretty little mouth!" Kelly said before laughing making me blush harder. "I think we also got to get a back shot. Keep kneeling but turn around and show off that ass." Kelly said as I once again obeyed.

"Oh yes! And why don't you give that ass a little spank? There's nothing more rewarding that a good spanking from a strong ass hung man. What say Kelly" Erin said as she moved closer towards me.

"Definitely. If a guy doesn't spank me hard enough, that itself is grounds to dump his ass. I like it rough. What about you Razia? Do you like being manhandled by a hulk of a man?" Kelly said catching me off guard.

"Um I don't know. I think I'd like it!" I said being as earnest as possible.

"Atta girl. Now how about we do one without your bra. But cover them up as if you're being shy. " Kelly said as I started to take off my bra until Erin stopped us by interjecting.

"Wait wait! What if we make this like a strip tease and she slowly removes her bra. Shot by shot. Can you imagine how tantalizing that would be for the men? She'd have them eating out of her hand as they send her throbbing pic after throbbing pic but she responds frame by frame!" Erin said.

"Brilliant! Let's do that" Kelly said as I started to take off my bra slowly.

The rest of the evening proceeded a little more plainly. Erin and Kelly made me change into a sundress and take a few shots of myself, both from front and back. The sluttiest pic I took in my sundress was one without panties and playing with the hem of my dress teasingly. ("You should put something like "Am I wearing panties? Come find out" to really drive them crazy."). I uploaded all the pics and completed my profile.

"Okay your task is done for the day. You may get some responses already, but I'd advise you take it slow. Don't respond to anyone just yet. And don't contact anyone just yet. All in time my sissy slut" Kelly said before she and Erin left.

I took off my sundress and started to get ready for bed, changing into a comfortable bra and panty set (with the sanitary napkin of course because Kelly hadn't told me to stop) and a nightgown. I got into bed and glanced at my phone. I had already received three messages on Grindr. I remembered Kelly's warning but in that moment, something came over me and I, against better judgement, decided to open the message. It was a text and a dick pic.

The text read "Can I cum over". The dick pic was of a man lying on his back, his dick erect and his hand wrapped around his shaft. His dick was quite large, fair skinned, uncircumcised with a bulbous head and quite veiny. I immediately shut down the app and closed my phone and tried not to think about the pic.

I tried to sleep shortly after. Ever since the feminization started, I don't think I had any dreams but tonight seemed to be different. I found myself in a pink satin robe in a bedroom lot by candle light. I took a look at my surroundings and found a bed with rose petals on it. I moved towards it and I found Kelly and Erin in similar robes, Kelly in black and Erin in red.

"Oh good. You're ready. Daddy will be here soon! " Kelly said taking my hand.

Erin took my other hand. "Yeah, daddy's been looking forward to tonight. He can't wait to finally fuck you and take your virginity. And we can't wait to help him!" Erin said as she giggled and took me over to the foot of the bed.

A large man walked in silence towards the bed. Was he this "daddy" the other two would not shit up about? I glanced at his face. He had a beard and was clad in boxers. I did not recognize his face from anywhere.

As Daddy or the man, whoever he was, sat down on the bed, Erin and Kelly grabbed me to stand in front of him.

"Ready girls?" Kelly said putting her fingers on her robe belt as if she was getting ready to take off her robe.

"Ready and on the count of three?" Erin said looking to me.

"Ready" I said as I put my hands on the robe belt.

"Now!" Kelly said as she removed her robe and let it fall on the floor revealing a black bra and panty set made of satin. I had also let my robe fall and was wearing something similar but in pink and Erin wore the same set but in red. I quickly glanced at my body. It looked different. My tits looked more full than before and my hips were definitely rounder. Before I could think too much about why that would be, I felt Erin's hand pull me down on my knees, bringing me in front of Daddy and his boxer clad groin.

"Mmm. Please Daddy. Can we suck your huge cock and get it ready to take Razia's pussy?" Kelly said in a sing-song voice.

"Mm yes daddy. Please let us suck on those big balls of yours like the craven sluts we are" Erin said as her hands moved up to Daddy's boxer waistband, toying with it before both Erin and Kelly looked at me as if to complete the tease.

"Please Daddy. Please can we get your huge dick nice and wet before you ravage my tight little holes" I said in a voice that I was sure wasn't my own! It was definitely way more feminine and way more high pitched than normal.

"Go for it." Daddy said as all three of our hands reached the waistband and tugged at it to reveal a semi flaccid cock, about 8-9 inches.

"Omg. I'll never get tired of seeing this beautiful cock. Let's go girls." Kelly said before licking the right side of the shaft.

Erin followed suit, licking the left side of the shaft, leaving the head and the centre to me. I went straight for the head, sucking on it until taking the shaft deeper and deeper. In what felt like hours but in reality was only probably a few minutes, in between feminine moans and gurgle noises all three of us started to remove our bras. When I got mine off, I noticed my tits were bigger. They weren't huge or large, but they weren't the tiny AA cup that I had been wearing. They were perky and round. What was even happening?

"That's enough. Alright, let's get those panties off. " Daddy said as he stood up, his cock now fully erect. The three of us giggled and stood up to have our backs face Daddy as we slowly and passionately peeled our panties off, almost as if in sync. It was then that I realized I didn't have a clit or rather a cock anymore. In my crotch, there was a pussy. A whole honest to god vagina.

"How do you want to fuck me Daddy?" I said playing with my hair.

"You get on the bed and spread your legs for me. You two can lie next to her, on your fours with your pussies facing me and help get her more wet for me. "

"Yes Daddy " we said in unison as I got on the bed with Erin and Kelly on either side of me.

Daddy slide close to me and spread my legs. "Ready for me?" He said while I nodded. I felt his fingers on my pussy lips spreading them slightly. I moaned at how good that felt before I felt his dick slowly enter me. At first it hurt, and I moaned in pain only for Erin to say in my ear "Shhh. It's okay. You'll love how good he feels. Just relax" as I nodded and let Daddy move my legs to his shoulder as he went deeper inside me.

Kelly on my other side had started to play with my boobs, sucking my nipples and using her fingers to trace around my body. Erin saw her do that and did the same on the other side as I let an electric feeling of pleasure shoot through me, as Daddy's thrusts started to get deeper and deeper.

"Fuck. Her pussy is so fucking tight. Let's see how you too fare. " Daddy said as he continued to thrust in me, while using his fingers to play with Erin and Kellys pussies, making them moan. Pretty soon, all three of us were moaning as Daddy kept going. Picking up the pace with me, and thrusting harder and faster. In between Kelly and Erin would sneak kisses to me or to each other, making Daddy more excited.

"Fuck I'm coming!" Daddy said before pulling out of me. Instantly Erin and Kelly grabbed me as we made a beeline to the floor, on our knees with our tongues out.

"Please Daddy. Come all over your little sluts. Treat us like the cum whores we are" one of us said, as Daddy towered over us with his massive cock. With just a simple jerking motion, daddy ejaculated all over us, as we giggled and took every drop, sharing between us, kissing and licking.

"Was that good for you Razia? Wake up" Kelly said as she repeated "Wake up. Wake up"

I shook and opened my eyes to find Kelly over me. "Razia wake up. Your alarm has been going off for ten minutes!" Kelly said as I started to realize everything that happened was a dream.

"Huh. Yeah I'm up. I'm up. " I said as Kelly walked away out of the room. I got up from the bed, still in a daze from the dream when I realized my panties were wet. I took them off to find my little chastity caged clit dripping and the sanitary napkin wet with my own semen. I must have ejaculated somehow in my dream! I decided to take a shower and get some breakfast, all the while still trying to process that dream of mine. I head downstairs to find Kelly eating breakfast.

"Can I join you Mistress" I asked as Kelly nodded and I grabbed my cereal bowl and poured the milk and cereal. Still bothered by the dream and what it all meant, I asked Kelly if I could talk to her.

"Mistress. Can I talk to you about something?" I began.

"Go ahead." Kelly said not really looking up from her cereal.

"I had the weirdest dream right now. I dreamt that you me and Erin were in this threesome with this really hung guy and he fucked me and took my virginity while fingering both of you before cumming all over our naked bodies and the weirdest part was I was a girl. Like not like right now but like I had a pussy and perky tits and everything!" I said exasperatedly in one breath.

Kelly finally stopped eating and looked up. "What?? Omg tell me everything" she said as I started to slowly recount every detail I could remember.

".. and the saddest part is I woke up having ruined my panties and my sanitary napkin, leaving jizz all over it, and I'm just really confused because I wish that dream was real. I didn't like dick before but I'm dreaming about it and I loved every part of the dream and I know you said don't look at my Grindr messages but I did and found this dick pic and even though I shut the app, I could not stop thinking about it. I'm sorry for ranting, I just.." I said exasperatedly before breaking down in tears.

I expected Kelly to admonish me or even slap me to bring me back to my senses, but instead I felt her arms around me, embracing me and holding me as I continued to cry.

"Shh Razia. It's okay. It's okay to be confused. We all go through it. " She said as she wiped my tears. I sniffled and half smiled before Kelly handed me a tissue.

"Now, first off, that is a sexy ass dream, you me and Erin were basically whores for this person's harem it sounded like! Exciting! Secondly, I didn't mean to cause you such emotional turmoil, it's been almost 14 days so you're almost halfway there but you know you can opt out anytime. And we can call the whole thing off. It's been tough yes, but every task is just going to up the ante. And lastly my period got over two days ago, so you don't have to wear those icky pads. Now back to the question, do you want to continue? What do you say?" She asked.

I stopped to think for a minute. Was I confused? Yes. But did I love every second of this so far? Yes. Was I scared about the future? Yes. Was I excited about it too? Also yes. The answer became more and more clear to me.

"I want to continue mistress." I said wiping my face for a final time, hopefully looking more resolute than I had been minutes before.