Feminized and Free Ch. 01

Story Info
James finally feels free to be who he always wanted to be.
1.2k words
4.47
14.6k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever felt like you were meant to be someone else? Ever felt like there was more? James did! James was an athletic kids and quite shy. He was fortunate to be athletic enough to get by on his small stature. James was 5'9 but slim build with tiny wrists and ankles. He was always skinny and often was picked on for it! He was so athletic it was often overlooked. As a result James grew up confident in his athletic ability. What James lacked was confidence in nearly all other aspects of life. He never had girls lining outside of his door and never had the girls begging for his attention. Being shy, he never approached or initiated conversation. As a result James always hung out with the fellas. His best buddies partied hard and were the typical jocks filled with confidence and testosterone. James tagged along as a wingman always up to graduation of high school. Naturally, partying hard began after high school.

James and Dominick were party buddies with Dom, as his friends called him, was 6'2, athletic, funny, and always attracting the girls and even had a loyal group of buddies who always followed his lead. James and Dom were a duo. They played baseball together, spent time at each others houses, partied, and were always together.

Of course, James story is one of being free to become what he was meant to be all along. Dom was the golden child and a natural leader everyone wanted to be like. Girls wanted to date him and guys wanted to be like him and pickup the scraps left by him.

James however wanted to be more than be like him. James always had a feeling of wanting to please Dom. At first it was simple things like letting Dom always have his way, making sure Dom had what he needed and was always getting Dom what he wanted. Sometimes it was a drink from the fridge and other times it was driving to pick him up and be his driver when they partied. Truth be told Dom probably liked having James around as his sidekick, his driver, his personal servant. Whatever Dom needed James delivered.

Things remained tame and normal until one night just after high school graduation they both were at a party and Dom was doing Dom things! He was trying to take home this gorgeous girl. The plan usually went the way of Dom getting the girl, James driving them home, and Dom getting his cock sucked in the back seat or getting naked with the girl in the backseat while James drove.

On this night Dom couldn't seal the deal. Dom and James left the party with Dom eager to release his manhood and please himself with any girl he could find. On the way home Dom and James were just chatting and being guys talking about all the girls Dom had fucked and how he struck out at this last party. Dom mentioned to James he was glad to have James always be there for him when he needed him most. James loved the shoutout and recognition as he always found pleasure in helping Dom. Dom then blurted out "its good to know I can always count on you. It's good to know if i pulled out my cock right now you would grab it and suck it." The next 10 seconds seemed like an eternity to James.

In that moment he wanted to tell Dom there was no way he would do it. He wanted to be a man and stand up to Dom. Also in the moment he secretly wanted to serve Dom and please Dom and do whatever it took to satisfy him. James didnt respond so Dom unzipped his pants and slid his cock out. James looked over, slighlty buzzed from the alcohol, and without hesitation pulled the car over into a parking lot. He unbuckled his seatbelt and leaned into Dom's lap. Dom gently put his hand on James head and guided his cock into James mouth. James instantly felt free and didnt have to think anymore. James felt the warmth of Dom's thick cock in his mouth. James could smell the manhood oozing off of Dom's body! He could smell the scent of a man from Doms's swollen balls.

As James head bobbed up and down on Dom's cock Dom whispered to James about how good it felt! He repeatedly told James how good of a friend he was and how soft his lips felt. The next words from Dom's mouth changed James forever! Dom whispered "you're such a good girl!" James little cock instantly got hard and sat at attention. It was like a freeing moment of knowing exactly what he always wanted to be or how he always felt. James knew he was different from the guys but could never put his finger on it.

As James continued to suck Dom's cock he leaked in his pants and was overwhelmed with excitement. James mind started to run with what was next. What was next was a mouth fucking like never seen before. Dom started pumping and thrusting his hips up and down shoving and sliding his cock in and out of James mouth and throat. Dom held down on James head and was sure to not let James up from getting face fucked. James slobbered on the cock and gagged along the way. James never felt so helpless and knew his only job was to let Dom have his way with him. James knew his only goal was to help Dom cum and release his manhood. After about 10 min of good ole' fashioned face fucking Dom started to gasp and yelled "I am about to cum!"

Dom held down on James head and told James to "be a good girl and swallow!" James once again, excited to be a "good girl", prepared for the moment. Instantly James felt a warm gush down his throat and his mouth filled with cum and Dom whispered "yes baby, swallow that load!" Dom kept his hand on James head and James was sure to not pick his head off of Dom's throbbing cock. Dom just left his cock in James mouth for a minute and told James "you did good baby. I want you to always remember how it feels to have a cock in your mouth. Think about it right now. How does it make you feel to be sitting here with my cock in your mouth filled with cum?"

James knew how it felt. He decided years ago he wanted to please Dom but never imagined it would be like this. James never imagined he would be leaned over in a car, in a parking lot, with Dom's stiff cock in his mouth, with cum down his throat and oozing out of his lips. James knew he liked being the girl. James felt feminized and free. Dom proceeded to run his fingers through James hair while his cock remained lodged in James mouth. Dom gave one more thrust pushing his cock down James throat causing James to gag. Dom grabbed James head and pulled it off of his cock and looked James in the eye and asked "how does it feel to be a cock sucker? How does it feel to be my cocksucker?"

James maintained eye contact and simply said "I feel like your girl, I feel free."