Feminized and Free Ch. 02

Story Info
Dom finally makes the next move.
1.6k words
4.16
4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Free! James was free to be who he wanted to be! James was free to break down walls and barriers with Dom! The same night Dom used James warm mouth to please himself, James went back to his apartment and laid in bed still feeling like it was a dream! James couldnt believe Dom relied on James so much. Dom needed him. In this moment laying in bed James let his brain run wild with the possiblities. What was next? When Dom called him was he going to act like nothing happened, was Don going to bring it up, was it a mistake, had he ruined his friendship, had the friendship changed, or could he use this as a springboard into a stronger relationship with Dom. James wondered "I am his now?" James fell asleep with a stick little cock and woke up stiff and sticky! He dreamed all night about the exhilarating night he had and how he could build upon what had occurred just the night before.

James went to work and what was only a six hour shift felt like an eternity. He didnt want to seem to eager and to cone across as needy. James knew he wanted more of Dom. A few days passed and Dom finally texted him. James heart raced as he unlocked his phone to read the text message. Dom told James about a party coming up and wanted to know if James was free and if he wanted to go. James replied he was free and Dom let James know to pick him up around 930pm. Dom ended with a but of a tease and said "I knew I could always count on you!" James little cock stood at attention as he remembered the last time Dom said those exact words James had a mouthful of cock within seconds! James mind ran a mile a minute wondering what Dom menat by his text or did it mean nothing at all??

The day of the party James woke up excited and reasy to party. James, always the pleaser, wanted to be sure he was ready for whatever hapoened that night. James took the day off from work so he would have plenty of time to get ready and look good. While James used to get ready and look good for girls he found himself, for the first time, also wanting to look good for a man. What had happened to him he wondered. It was new territory and he was excited as ever. James was sure to wear his best clothes and decided to shave to keep his face smooth and clean and sprayed on his best cologne. The time had come to leave and pick up Dom. James waited all day for this and he finally done up to Dom's apartment and texted him he had arrived. Dom walked out and James checked him out from head to toe! James wondered what had happened as he, again for the first time, checked out Dom in a different way than ever before. He noticed Doms jeans and how tight it was in the crotch, he noticed how his short fit Dom so snug his muscle definition could be seen, and he noticed so many other things about Dom he had never seen before. Dom hopped in the car and thanks James for the ride and said "let's party!" James was excited for whatever that meant! As the night went on...nothing! Dom was partying and flirting with girls. James did his best to do the same but something was different. He wasnt working the room as he had done countless times before. As the night ended Dom went up to James and told him he met this girl and she was going to take him back to her apartment. James could tell Dom was excited to fuck her. Once Dom left the party James decided to call it a night too. He left confused. He left wondering what he was hoping for in the first place. Did he really think Dom and him would have a repeat of the night from last week? Did James really think he was in a relationship with Dom?

Over the next several days James went about his usual days but found he thought of Dom often. James didnt want a relationship but he wanted to be there for Dom. He wanted to please him. James luck changed when Dom texted him to ask if James wanted to attend yet another party. Of course, James said yes, got all of the details, and was as excited as ever! This time it was a smaller get together with some of Dom and James mutual friends. Everyone was getting together to watch the big game. As James got ready he was sure to shave his body, smell good, and put on the jersey to Doms favorite team! James left to pickup Dom, as per usual, and they arrived with the small get together already a good time with drinks and good ole fashioned guy fun! As the night progressed Dom got a little tipsy and kept drinking. James did his best to get Dom more drinks knowing if he could get Dom more tipsy maybe Dom would give James some attention. As the night progressed most of the fellas left but Dom, James, and two other buddies stayed and kept drinking. One of them decided to hop in the apartment complex pool and go for a swim! Sure it was after hours but they were drunk! They all hopped in with their boxers except Dom! He went in totally naked! This caught James attention and instantly his little cock got stiff with the possiblities! Clearly Dom was feeling it and with no girls around James liked his chances!

Dom dove in only to get wet and cool down then got out of the pool, picked uo his drink, and sat at the edge of the pool while the other guys stayed in the pool. To James delight Dom called for James to come over as he needed to tell him something. James swam over and asked what he wanted. Dom didnt hesitate and. said "I want you to suck my dick!" The other guys laughed, James froze, and Dom reiterated what he said. Som blurted out to the other two guys in the pool it was no joke and revealed to them how James had sucked his dick weeks earlier. The other guys stayed quiet waiting for James to retort but he didnt. Instead James moved closer to Dom, got between his legs as Dom was still sitting outside the pool on the edge. James had been dying to please Dom again and was drunk enough he didnt care two other buddies were watching. James obeyed and took Doms thick cock in his mouth and started sucking and at the same time just rubbed Doms thighs up and down with his hands. The other two guys quickly got out of the pool and went inside not sure what to do. James knew what to do and kept sucking Doms cock from inside the pool. It was quiet and you could hear was the pool water gently splashing against the walls and James mouth as he sucked cock. James was in heaven! As James was sucking Dom put his massive hand on the back of James head to keep his cock lodged in James mouth. He made James look him in thr eye and asked how it felt to have their two other buddies know James was a cock sucker. Dom asked if James liked it and with a mouthful of cock James just knodded yes! There it was...yet again James was free! One more step closer to not having to hide. James wasnt sure what would happen over the next several days or months but he didnt care. It was just him and Dom at the pool in the wee hours of the night. James would end uo sucking on Doms cock for another 30 minutes until Dom pulled his cock out, slapped James in the face a few times with it, then prcoeeded to jerk off, and eventually blew a massive load onto James face! He grabbed James by the chin and looked him in the eye and said "James you look just like one of my bitches with a face full of my cum!" Dom instructed James not to wipe it off but to walk back into the apartment, grab their clothes, car keys, and other belongings and to tell his other buddies they were leaving. James hopped out of the pool, face full of cum, and dod as instructed. When he walked in his buddies were in the kitchen and James turned to them and told them Dom and him were headed home. The guys stared at James with an apparent face full of cum. The guys asked James what the fuck was going on and James told them he wasnt sure and he simply does what Dom asks him to.

James walked out of the apartment exhilarated and gave Dom his things and they dressed. It was a quiet ride home as they listened to music. When James dropped Dom off at his apartment Dom got out and told James "you did good tonight! Its good to know I can count on you for anything. I need you to be my cock sucker!" James was quiet and only responded with an OK! Dom left and James drove home replaying the events. One, he was happy to please Dom! Two, his buddies now know he is a cock sucker! Three, what was next? When would Dom reach out again? Should James resch out next? Nonetheless it felt good to be wanted! James fell quickly asleep knowing he was one step closer to being feminized and free!