Feminized by BBC Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
My BBC friend slowly feminize me.
3.9k words
4.61
105.3k
122

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,223 Followers

Updated: 7/27/2022

Previously in the Feminized by BBC Friend CH. 01

First, I lick the tip of the cock head, where more precum is already pooling. Then I lick down the shaft. The taste, I think I'm loving it. This time the flavor was stronger. I give a second lick with a big tongue and an open mouth. Jack takes hold of my head and gives it a slow push. His giant cock slides into my mouth and fills it up completely.

"Mmm, mmm, mm!" I'm, trying to talk, but I obviously can't. My tongue is flailing against his big, black cock.

"That's the way, baby, use your tongue," Jack groans. "You are doing great."

I was feeling good because Jack finally started enjoying my company, and then started rubbing my pp simultaneously.

"Rub your nipples," Jack says. "You'll love it."

I start massaging my tight nipples against the t-shirt. Mmm, the sensation is wonderful. How did I not know about this before?

A few minutes later, Jack says, "I'm close, Bree."

Jack starts to move his hips slowly. There's really no denying it: he's fucking my face. The view is incredible. Now I understand why those pornstars love to get on their knees. Fuck, the scent of his cock, sweat, my saliva, and his body odor is making me crazy.

"Mmm.oo..a..nn. sl...o....w d...ow...n. Mmm.oo...a.n." I'm trying to talk again. I don't know why I bother.

"Now swallow it like a good gurl," Jack says.

He tenses his muscles, and his cock grows larger inside my mouth. Before, let me say anything or nod...

"Gulp. p, gulp." Jack is shooting cum like a tornado. I had to fight for breath while swallowing his thick cum to make space for the next shot. I lost count of how many times I gulped his load.

"Bree, your mouth is softer than Mia," Jack compliments me after finishing cuming inside my mouth. Then he pulls out his semi-hard cock from my cumdump mouth.

"Jack!" I make an angry baby face to show him that I didn't like that.

"Mmmm, my baby. Don't you like the flavor?" Jack asks.

"What flavor?"

"You tell me what you just tasted," Jack continues to play with me.

"You cum inside my mouth. And now you want to know how it tastes? Let me guess... Aaaaaa, never mind. It tastes delicious, so creamy, thick, and flavored, happy?"

"Oh, come on, we both know you loved it. I'm going outside, do you need anything? Jack asks.

"No, go away." I was angry but not that Jack came inside my mouth because I liked it so much.

The next day, I was taking a bath, and Jack came inside. There was nothing he didn't see before, but I got shy and covered my nipples and genitals like a girl.

"Have you had any luck getting a job?" Jack asks.

"I think I'm too ugly for a job." I was trying to change the subject. I ate his food and slept with him in the same bed for a long time. Maybe I'm the reason he's not meeting with any girls. Even though I'm taking care of his boner, it was never enough for a hung guy like him. Yes, that's why he forced me to give him a blowjob. Poor Jack gives up his sex life for his homeless friend.

"You need to take care of your body, especially for a job interview," Jack says. "How do you take care of your pubic hair?"

"I shave like everyone else."

"Okay, now try this hair remover cream," Jack says. "Your armpit, pubic, and even your arms and legs. My bolster should be smooth."

Jack's sex drive is so high that he fucks me in his dreams even after I make him cum before bed. Maybe it is because we sleep naked, and my smooth butt or thighs always brush his cock.

"Do I have to use it on my face now too?"

"Haha, you're funny, Bree," Jack says. "I brought some special energy drinks for you. Don't take more than two per day."

"You think I can't control myself." After all, Jack refused to give up my Bree surname. He's sobbing for a lover. I should pretend to be his dream girlfriend, or I'll have to sleep on the street. I'm not leaving this free meal and bed behind.

"I just read you the caution," Jack says. "Now empty my nuts. I'm not coming home before midnight."

A blowjob is comparable to kissing a man in his most favored place. Jack and I, don't kiss, so I think it was our goodbye kiss before leaving the house. He dropped his pants and came forward with his soft cock. The enchanting aroma of arousal struck me firmly. I studied the small, flaccid member in my hand. It was still impressive: thick and heavy. A thick vein was wrapped around its shaft. His tip was dark brown and looked delicious. For a little more encouragement, I reached my tongue and caressed the head of his cock.

"Wow, you're looking so hot, Bree," Jacke shivers.

I took a big breath, closed my eyes, opened my lips, and suckled his soft manhood as I swallowed his cock. It seemed impossible that I could squeeze his cock into my mouth. I could feel his cock struggling to extend into my mouth. I looked into his eyes to see if he was surprised that his friend was doing this for him.

"Mmm, fuck, you are doing great, Bree," Jack says. "Yes, show me the lust in your eyes."

At this point, his cock was stiffened completely. My mouth was nicely filled with his smooth and rigid shaft. Almost half of the cock was in my hands to handle. I guess Jack liked my approach, or maybe he was just turned on. Since I'm no longer whining. His cock's head brushed against my throat. Every heartbeat was transferred straight to me by his cock, which pulsated and throbbed inside my mouth.

"I'm gonna cum," he grunts. I wrapped his waistline and pulled him closer to my lips, anxiously expecting his load. I was grinding my dick against the bathtub wall at the same time. It wasn't much, but Jack had me drowning in nirvana.

His cock spasmed inside my mouth, teetering on the brink of my own orgasm. As cum streamed into me, nearly overpowering me, I quivered and trembled in the bathtub. Oxytocin and dopamine slammed into me, sending me spiraling into pleasure. My orgasm extended throughout my limbs, and my mind became hazy as I lost sight of everything but the cock in my mouth. Jack pulled me down onto his manhood with his hand on my neck, pushing me to swallow. I swallowed every last drop of his luscious cream, flooding my tummy with his seed.

"Ahhhh, uuhh, gagging, mmmm, retching, mmmh."

I sucked hard, devouring everything I could till he was empty and dry. As Jack and I panted together, recovering our breath, our bodies stopped shivering. Both of us were shimmering in post-orgasmic bliss.

"We need to work on your gag reflex," Jack says. "See you soon."

"Take care. And extra thanks for the energy drinks." I was happy that he remembered that I love energy drinks.

**********

Jack's drinks were delicious. Sometimes I'd drink four of them in a day. A few months later, I see that I've changed a lot. It's not about my blowjob routine. Jack turned my mouth into a fuck hole for him, and somehow he managed to remove my gag reflex. He's now fucking my face balls deep. Also, no complaints. I don't like the feeling of vomit when I taste Jack's big black cock. I won't lie that I don't enjoy giving him a blowjob. My PP became rock hard every time I saw his BBC. After finishing him inside my mouth, I walked straight to the restroom. And jerked off my pp while swallowing and tasting Jack's sperm in my mouth. Wonderful.

One morning, I was inspecting myself in the mirror, when I noticed my facial hair had stopped growing. However, I had just a small amount of thin facial hair behind my chin. My face had smoothed out to the point where I looked like a girl or a prepubescent boy. My man's boobs, on the other hand, scared me. My nipples and areolas get quite swollen. People could see that over my t-shirt, and they were really sweet about it. I can now grip my boobs and experience a sense of sexiness.

I pinched my big nipples and stretched them forward, then released them simultaneously. And they bounced on my chest like a spring. I thought maybe I should take some advice from Jack. The moment he returned to the apartment, I asked him about it.

"Jack, do you notice any difference?"

"Now you are questioning like a girl," Jack teases me. I don't react a bit because it is a regular thing for me. Sometimes he talks like I'm his housewife. I know why he does that, he just missed the couple's life. "Ohh, you're serious. You look beautiful and smooth. Do you apply some makeup or something to yourself?

"No, look at my boobs. My boobs are growing."

"Let me see. Something is poking out on your shirt," Jack comes closer. "Do you put something there to impress me?"

Jack touched my nipples and started playing with them. My pp was wet and dripping precum, my knees were shaking, and I couldn't take those pleasures anymore.

"Stop, you are making me horny."

Then he grabbed my waist, pulled me up, and sat on the couch with me on his lap. He helped me take off my t-shirt and made me topless. The brushing touches of the teacher make me moan a little. "Ahhhh."

"I see, they are more sensitive now," Jack says.

Then, he grabbed my left bosom with one hand, as if I was his woman. He puts his right hand down the front of my shorts. He found out that I was licking under my shorts and carried my juices with one finger. And brings his finger in front of my face. I know what he wants me to do, I watched this in lots of porn.

I looked at his eyes and tilt forward and open my mouth like I'm going to eat ice cream. Jack stuffs his finger inside my mouth, and I start sucking like it's a lollipop. I get used to Jack's dominating side while he wants to cum. A man like him is clearly the dominant person in the relationship. I was glad to be a sub since I enjoy having girls exert dominance over me. Sex is more enjoyable when my partner handles everything. I don't enjoy thinking about what to do next.

"Good gurl, I know you're addicted to cum," Jack says.

Why don't I get addicted to cum? For the last few months, he has put a gallon cum inside my throat. Literally, I was his cum-dumpster. Jack was like a bull; he cum at least three times a day. Then again, he got inside my shorts and held my pp with his thumb and index finger, brushing it up and down as if he was rubbing a girl's clit.

"Mmmm. Mmmmm. Mm", I start moaning like a horny girl.

"Moan for me, baby," Jack whispers on my neck.

He was moving so slowly and smoothly that I was squeezing precum and excited. I was getting ready to come, so I started moving my hips back and forth to increase friction on my pp. I was actually fiddling with his fingers. He realized what I was doing, so he took his finger off my pp and then seized my breasts with both hands.

"Keep doing that, Bree," Jack says.

I was thinking about what I was doing. When Jack kept groaning and moaning, I realized I was doing a lap dance for him. I could feel him hardening and pocking my thigh. His cock under my butt cheeks and thighs was a new sensation for me. The temperature was rapidly rising.

"Yes, like that, Bree. Don't stop," Jack groans. "How does it feel?"

"It feels like I'm grinding on your's forearm."

"Haha, you'll like it more, pull down your shorts," Jack says as he helps me strip nude.

Jack lifts me up and puts me on the floor. I was too shy to let him see my shrunken dick that's why I turned and bend forward to put off my shorts. Now I was giving him a great view of my wide hips with the butt.

"Show off, Bree" Jack teases me. "You have grown a new pair of the bottom. Look at that wide hips of yours and those jiggly bubble butt."

He catches me off guard when he grabs my thigh and pulls me into him, and he kisses me deeply. I put my hands on his chest and push him back. He's so much bigger and stronger than me that I can barely make him move. I need to confess that he's a good kisser. The way his tongue licks me dry off and his grip are so strong that I had only one option, which is to kiss him back.

"mmmm mmm, mmooa, ooonnn mmm mmm".

"Now who's gay?" Jack asks.

He was tasting me, what I do next. But too late, the shipped already sailed. I want to cum no matter what he talks about. I forgot when I last kissed someone except Jack's cock which was exclusive.

"You wanna know." I grasp his neck and begin kissing him like a teenage girl makeout. I move my hips on his rigid cock to show him I'm also a wonderful lover. I know how to please my beloved.

"Bree," Jack says as he grips my head and pulls out his lips. "My cock is hurting me."

I nodded like I was his bitch, and the way he held me in his arms drove me insane. I sat on his stomach, my small penis pressing against his massive black cock. He knew I was comparing them. But I was enjoying how little I was in comparison to him.

"See, I told you it is more of a clit," Jack says.

In reality, he just made it up. I couldn't believe I was responding to such nasty comments. I was preparing to mention something about his cock in response, but the truth always comes out.

"Your cock must be at least four times bigger than mine in length and girth." And that was more humiliating.

"Lol, you aren't even bigger than my little finger," Jack replies.

He reaches around from behind me and grabs my rock-hard pp with two fingers, holding it upward from my stomach. Then, he puts his other hand's little finger next to my pp. He is right that my penis was shorter than his little finger but a little girthier. I never feel as lewd then as I do now. His soft humiliation of my little pp and the way he is holding my pp as if it is a little worm for him. I almost blow out if he didn't release my pp and grabs my head to guide me toward his cock.

When I bend down forward, my ass cracks open up in front of his face. I was so embarrassed and hid my face in his crotch while his cock poked down my throat. I was clenching my ass muscles too much to keep my pp hard.

"Wow, you have a tight pink pussy," Jack compliments me. "Looks like it's want something inside."

I want to correct him that it was my anus, but I can't talk with his juicy cock while fucking my throat. His hip is moving like a sex machine.

"Bree, we have to take care of your pussy," Jack says this while checking at my compress sack, which was like in the frigid morning. "Are you feeling cold, or is it your nuts that are small like your clitty."

I forcefully pull my mouth from his cock for air. I look down under my legs to answer him, "I don't know. They seem to be getting smaller than before." What the fuck happened to me? Looking at my leaking pp, I am humiliating myself. Maybe I like a little bit of humiliation from him.

Jack keeps rubbing my clitty while I am giving him deep-throat. "Jack, I'm gonna cum." He rolls me on his stomach like I am just a doll and push me till my pp crush his cock base. Then he grabs my hands and holds them back so that I can't move except my hips.

"Now scream like little gurl you are," Jack says.

Jack pinched my right nipple and brushes them so delicately. I couldn't hold back my orgasm anymore. "Mmmmamm, mmm, eeee, mooan, uuuh." I squirt rope after rope over his cock. I cover his black cock with my white milk. Now his cock is reflecting light.

"Good gurl. Now, finish me like a daddy's girl," Jack whispers as he kisses my forehead.

I get onto my knees and start sucking him clean. My cum wasn't as thick and delicious as Jack's, but I liked to swallow and taste my cum.

"That's my girl, clean me like a new car," Jack groans.

Jack's cock starts throbbing inside my mouth, and I know very well what's going to happen next. Without wasting a single second, I take a deep breath and push myself hard toward his cock until my nose touches his groin and I lick his balls. Jack cum fast when I do that, and he gives me a big treat for that.

"Huuuh, Ahhhhh, mmmh," Jack starts groaning hard and emptied his balls inside my throat.

Jack holds my head and gives me my morning nourishment. His morning load always fills up my stomach, and after that, I don't need to eat anything till lunch.

"Do you still have a problem with your oversensitive nipples?" Jack asks. "I believe you came even harder than before. Let's do a home test."

"I don't like watching the blood."

"Haha, don't be afraid, daddy's here," Jack relax me. "I'll touch your nipple and clitty at the same time. Just tell me which one gives your greater pleasure. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Now close your eyes," Jack says.

He starts what he said and, to my surprise, my nipple is more sensitive than my clit. I mean my pp. I think it's because I just came, or is it? I knew pp became more sensitive after orgasm.

"So, which one do you like more?" Jack asks.

"Aaaa, my nipple."

"See, no problemo," Jack replies.

**********

Jack teaches me some exercises to stretch myself, such as bending, squatting, donkey kicks, etc. And it makes me so flexible and lean. My hips and booty change drastically, especially my waist, which gets a lot smaller and toned now. Jack trains me in some additional workouts to focus on my ass. He keeps saying one thing, "I want them to bounce on my lap," while he helps me with physical exercise.

A few days later, a parcel comes for Jack. "Hey, jack, you have a parcel. You want me to open it for you?"

"Sweetie, it's for you," Jack replies.

I opened it like it was a Christmas gift, but the presents I got. I wasn't expecting any of that.

"Hey, Jack. What is this?"

Jack comes naked in the living room from the shower and stands right in front of me. His cock is dangling in front of my face and the smell of it is like a viagra pill to me.

"Bree, I ordered some bras, panties, tank tops, makeup, and anal staff for you," Jack replies. "You seemed bored in the apartment alone. So I thought maybe this will help you spend some quality time."

"Anal staff?"

"Don't worry about those. I'll show you how these things work," Jack replies. "And from now, you wear these clothes and start practicing makeup on your face."

"Girls wear these clothes. I can't"

"Oh, don't worry, you don't have to wear it out just when we are around each other," Jack reassures me.

"But?"

"Don't you find it gay, when two dudes are kissing, sucking, and blowing each other," Jack says.

Fair point but when did he suck my dick.

"So?"

"Look if you wear girls' clothes and act like one it won't look like we are gay, are we?" Jack asks.

"You're right but why always do I have to be the submissive bottom?"

"I thought you like to be a submissive bottom," Jack replies.

"I'm submissive and bottom. Aaa aa, I mean... Okay, I'll do anything for you, but what are you offering me in return?"

"Anything you want, babe, anything," Jack replies.

"Aww, you are always nice to me. But this time I tricked you. I want you to break the deal."

"What deal?" Jack seems confused.

"The deal, you said I have to jerk off you wherever and whenever you want. You took photos of me, remember."

"Oooo ho, that was just for fun, Bree," Jack says. "I just wanted you to be with me."

"Then what about those photos?"

"Here take it and check," Jack handed over his phone to me. "I deleted them right after I came."

"So if I refuse to give you a handjob you can't force me, right?"

"Did I ever force you to do anything?" Jack says. "So all this time you were just pretending?"

"No, I don't mean that. I love making out with you. It just people make fun of gay guys."

"How I can believe you again," Jack asks.

"Let's make another deal. From now, you can use me for your pleasure anytime you want, even wherever you want."

I'm completely submissive to Jack. After all, he is the one who looked after me while everyone else abandoned me. Plus, I trust him with my life

"Bree, I brought these outfits because I felt they would look well on you," Jack says. ""And I booked an appointment in a parlor. Show them this card. They'll take care of you."

"But, Jack!" I was making a fussy baby face.

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,223 Followers
12