Feminized by BBC Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every day I prepare food for him and clean the flat, as well as his filthy underwear and bed sheets. I also encourage and support him when he is under stress, and I remember to thank him frequently for his efforts to make our lives better.

All these are just for his happiness. If I was not here, he might have had a girlfriend and taken care of him. So it's my responsibility as his close friend.

I keep myself clean and appealing to him at all times. He surely adores my silky skin and floral perfumes. I always think the best of him and praise the qualities I admire in him. What can I say? He's my hero. I know sucking his big, thick cock is something else, but I love this now.

How about it's my job, people love their job. When I find a better job I'll move one, no big deal. People have done it for ages.

"Babe, can't you do that for me?" Jack was petting me. "My sweetie, daddy wants to see you in girl mode."

How can I say no when I'm staring at my job's favorite tool, his big black cock, and waiting for this meaty cock to enter my throat?

"Ok, I'll go, and thanks for these lovely gifts. I kind of like these cute tops." Then I kissed his cock head before standing up to give him a hug. I just can't resist his cock.

"Oh, Bree. Only the best things for my gurl," Jack hugged me tightly.

To be continued...

And don't forget to comment.

12