Feminized by Girlfriend Pt. 05

Story Info
Carla knows how to bring out my feminine side.
2.9k words
4.69
14.8k
40

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 06/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was left shocked as Carla shut the door behind her as she left for work. Never in my life have I seen her behave this way, and the odd aspect of it all was that I enjoyed it. I enjoyed her taking control and ordering me around. I felt like I was relieved of my duties from having to make my own decisions.

As I heard the car pull away, my thoughts immediately went to wondering how the hell I was going to survive in these heels all day, not to mention the fact that they were locked on my feet. Something about the sound of the locks being clicked shut really turned me on. Knowing that I cannot escape these heels and that I am truly stuck. It is a thrilling feeling.

Looking at my body, you would never be able to tell that I am a male. My cute houndstooth skirt hugging my smoothly shaven stocking encased legs, paired with a pink ruffled blouse. The heels were just the cherry on top. I was getting turned on just by looking at myself as a tent started to appear in my skirt. I could not help but feel so vulnerable, feminine, and desired in this moment.

Standing there in my heels, "my heels?" I thought to myself, I was a little wobbly. I walked slowly over to the coffee machine to make myself a coffee before logging into my laptop to begin work for the day. I couldn't help but notice the alluring sound of the heels clicking on the tiles floor, it was extremely satisfying.

As the coffee machine whizzed and whirred away, I sat down at the dining table making sure to sweep my skirt underneath me the way that Carla taught me. I took one leg and crossed it over the other to try and mimic the way most females sit when wearing skirts. The feeling of wearing stockings with a skirt and crossing my legs with my heels on full display was liberating. It felt natural to me, like I had been doing it my whole life. Not to mention how arousing it was to be locked in the heels with no escape. Did I like being submissive? Did I enjoy being held captive in a weird way?

I dismissed my thoughts and enjoyed the moment. As the coffee machine finished brewing, I stood up as feminine as possible and wobbled my way over to get my coffee mug. As I made my way up the stairs trying to balance in my heels and not spill my coffee, a thought came over me. I immediately set my coffee down on my desk in the study and walked back into the main bedroom. Somehow making my way to the ensuite in my heels, I bent down making sure to bend at the knees and I opened the cabinet.

I was greeted with a wide range of assorted makeup products. I don't know what came over me in this moment. I reached out for a tube of lipstick. A luscious, velvety, deep red color. I took the lid off and looked at myself in the mirror. I twisted the bottom of the stick and put it up against my lips. I dragged the lipstick across both my upper and lower lip, slowly transforming them from a normal pink lip color to a deep, almost slutty red. I rubbed my lips together as I had seen Carla do many times to even out the color and make sure it looked as uniform as possible. What was I doing? Why was I putting on this lipstick?

As I closed the lipstick and packed it away, I took one look in the mirror and smiled. I have never felt so feminine in my entire life, all that was missing was a wig and some other makeup. My teeth appeared to much whiter with the lipstick on. Lost in my own desire, I failed to notice that the time had escaped me. It was 9:02am, 2 minutes late for my daily catch-up with the team.

I rushed to the study in my heels, wobbling yet again but now restricted by the skirt as I tried to take larger steps. Is this really what it was like to dress as a woman? I rushed to my desk and sat down making sure to sit as feminine as I could. Before I joined the call, I made sure that the webcam was disabled so that no one would see me like this. I would be ridiculed for the rest of my life by my team members if they ever knew.

I joined the meeting and apologized for being late, citing that I had an issue with my internet that morning. The meeting went on as per usual, people discussing what they had done yesterday and what they were planning to do today. I took a sip from my coffee and enjoyed the morning buzz that the caffeine gave me.

The day dragged on very slowly. I was extremely distracted as a result of feeling aroused. All I could do was feel my smooth legs and appreciate how feminine I looked. I wonder if women always felt this sexy and desirable when they dressed like this. Unfortunately for me, the day was busy. Meeting after meeting and lots of proposals to create for new work that we wanted to win with some clients.

As 5:00pm ticked over, I was beginning the get tired and my mind started to wonder around what we would be cooking for dinner tonight. As I stood up and made my way to the bedroom to remove my lipstick, I was met by Carla in the corridor.

"SHIT, you scared the hell outta me" I screeched.

"Why is that honey?" Carla said while chuckling.

"I didn't even hear you come through the front door. I must have been to caught up in thinking about dinner" I said.

Carla looked at me puzzled and then smiled.

"It suits you honey. The lipstick, it is a nice color."

Oh no. I completely forgot I was even wearing the lipstick. My face had drained white and I would have looked like a ghost at that point.

"Having a bit of fun experimenting with your feminine side, are we honey?" Carla said as she winked at me.

I had nothing to say. I had no logical response. Here I was standing Infront of my wife with a deep red lipstick on and it was my choice, she didn't even ask me. She knew I wanted this, I could see it in her eyes.

"I thought I'd play the part given how I was dressed" was all I could muster up.

"Well, it really does suit you, I mean it honey."

Carla took a few steps towards me and came in for a hug. I took her embrace and held her tightly.

"I just wanted to say I am sorry for this morning. I did not mean to slap you the way I did or to be too aggressive with you. I don't know what came over me. I hope you can forgive me honey."

I hugged her tightly and told her that it was okay.

"By the way honey, you look so sexy in that outfit. You've been such a good girl today, I want to make it up to you" Carla said.

She dragged me to the bedroom and pushed me playfully down onto the bed with. My back laying down whilst she towered over me.

"You have been a good girl today and I think you deserve a reward. Now, I want you to lay down and just enjoy this moment with me. Do you trust me?"

What choice did I have? I trusted Carla with my life at this point. She has been so accepting of me exploring my feminine side and has not been judgmental whatsoever.

"I trust you honey" I responded.

Carla placed a blindfold over my eyes. I could hear some shifting around the room whilst I laid down in the bed. I felt her grab my arms and place something around each wrist of mine. I heard the infamous clicking sound of what I only assume could be a lock. I was about to say something to her, but then I remembered that I gave her my trust so I should just enjoy the moment as she said.

Next, she did the same with my legs. I felt a strap around each leg followed by the same clicking sound. As I tried to move, I realize that I was tied down to the bed. Over the last few weeks, I have come to release that I enjoy being submissive. This only fed into that enjoyment. I could not see anything or move my arms or legs.

I could feel Carla hiking up my skirt and pulling my panties down. She had freed my ever-growing erection. As I felt her get onto the bed, I waited in anticipation. What was she going to do?

"Honey, just relax, you deserve this" Carla whispered.

What I felt next was what I could only assume to be her mouth. She began by kissing and licking the tip of my hard cock and it was heavenly. She took my whole cock into her mouth and sucked away. Carla was amazing at giving blow jobs, sometimes it was almost better than the sex. She sucked as if her life depended on it, and I was getting closer and closer to cumming by the second.

What came next is something that will change the course of our lives forever. A cold, wet, finger made its way to the entrance of my asshole. I let out a soft gasp.

I opened my mouth and said "Ca..."

"Shhh, honey. Just enjoy it. Be a good girl, you trust me right?" said Carla.

I just froze and let her have her way with me. She slowly inserted one of her fingers with little resistance. She must have used a lot of lube. She continued to suck like her life depended on it, but now she had started to gyrate her finger around inside me. I could only describe the feeling as a pressure building deep inside me that I have never felt before. It felt amazing. I didn't even realise until Carla brought it to my attention but I was pushing onto her finger to get it deeper inside of me. What was I doing? It felt so great but so taboo at the same time. She won't think I am much of a man anymore. All these thoughts and feelings so hard to reconcile in my mind.

I let the pleasure take over. Carla began to gyrate and finger me harder whilst deepthroating me. I could not handle it anymore. I squealed like a little girl.

"Carla, I'm going to cum!" I screeched.

"Cum for me baby, be a good girl and cum for me" Carla yelled.

That was all I needed. For some reason, being called a good girl really turned me on. I came, rope after rope of cum shooting into her mouth whilst she kept gyrating her finger inside me. I could feel my sphincter pulse on her finger while she moved it in and out of me effortlessly.

As my orgasm subsided, I felt Carla withdraw her finger. I was panting. I could barley breathe. That was the most amazing experience in my life. To my surprise, I felt the bed shift and Carla crawl closer to me. She gave me a big passionate kiss, with the added surprise of forcing my cum into my mouth from hers. So aroused and confused about the whole situation, I took my cum and swallowed it all whilst kissing her. I was in heaven.

I felt the bed shift again. At this point I was too exhausted to even move so I just laid there catching my breath. I heard Carla rummaging around in one of her draws. I assumed she was trying to find the keys to the straps on my arms and legs.

Again, I felt the bed shift. Carla grabbed my now flaccid penis. It was very sensitive, and I flinched. I felt her put some sort of ring around my penis, followed by what I could only explain felt like a plastic condom. That's when I heard the same clicking sound of the lock. Confused, I asked Carla what she was doing.

"Honey, I want you to trust me, and I think this is going to help you explore yourself."

She took off my blindfold and I immediately looked down at my cock.

"Before you say anything honey, this is a chastity device. It is used on men to stop them from getting erections. It helps men stay faithful to their women, but it has another use." Carla said.

Still getting my thoughts together, Carla went on.

"It will help you feel more feminine and enjoy who you really are. I know that you are enjoying this honey. The clothes, the heels, the submissiveness, and the femininity. I want to help you, and I feel that this is one of the best ways. Besides, women do not have bulges in their skirts, so it will help you feel more comfortable when you're dressed up like this."

Carla was right. I was loving this but I was having trouble admitting it to her. Looking down to see a tent in my skirt wasn't a good look, and it would look much nicer to have it flat and feminine.

"How long does this chastity cage stay on for?" I meekly responded.

"Because you've been such a good girl for me, I have decided that I will let you have the keys. But honey, I want you to know that this is your choice how long it stays on for. I bought you a little box that has a timer lock on it so you can put the keys in there and lock it for however long you want to."

I was intrigued. She gave me the option? This means that if this was truly something that I wanted, I would have to lock the keys away which not only tells Carla that this is what I want but reaffirms to myself that this is indeed what I want.

"That being said honey, I do want you to at least see what it's like to not have to think about your penis, and just bask in the world of femininity" Carla said.

With that, I saw her go to the bedside drawer, open it up and retrieve a little box. She placed the keys in the box and pressed a few buttons. I heard some beeping and then a small motor sound.

"I will only set this timer once, and that will be today. I have set the timer for 24 hours so that means you will be free in 24 hours if you want to be. It will be your choice after the first 24 hours honey" Carla said with a smirk on her face.

I honestly did not know what to think. How was I going to pee? How was I going to shower? All these thoughts came rushing to my head. Carla make her way over to me and laid next to me. I was still tied up in the straps so I couldn't move much if at all.

"Did you enjoy that honey? Did you like my finger inside you?" Carla whispered into my ear.

I couldn't lie to her. The way my body reacted and the amount of cum that I shot into her mouth only for me to eat it after was like never before.

"It was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. You really knew how to push my buttons" I replied.

"Oh honey, you could have lied and I still would have known. The way you kept pushing back onto my finger told me that you loved it even if you were afraid to admit it." said Carla.

We lay there resting for a few minutes before Carla got up and went to the wardrobe. I heard her rummaging around in the wardrobe whilst I almost fell asleep in exhaustion. She emerged from the wardrobe. As my eyes made my way up her legs starting at her black stilettoes and black seamed stockings, I noticed that she was also wearing the same houndstooth skirt.

She was shirtless with no bra and her breasts on full display. My limp cock twitched and tried to get hard, but the cage was stopping it. It felt odd, but somewhat intoxicating.

Unable to get hard whilst staring at my lovely wife whilst I'm bound to the bed wearing stockings, locked in heels, wearing a skirt and a pink blouse. Who would have thought that I'd be aroused by any of this. I was completely and utterly vulnerable and at her mercy

"Now honey, we're not done just yet. I'm glad you're still tied up for this" Carla said.

Puzzled by what she meant, she took one hand and lifted her skirt slowly. My jaw dropped.

_______________________________________________________________

Thank you everyone for your kind feedback. Sorry for the delay in this chapter, life has been really busy. I plan to continue this series and write new chapters more frequently. Please let me know your thoughts!