Feminized by Girlfriend Pt. 04

Story Info
Carla continues to complete feminization.
2k words
4.67
60k
84

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 06/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deeper. Deeper. DEEPER. Oh my god, fuck me harder Carla!"

Carla was fucking me from behind with a strap-on as hard as she could with her hands on my hips pulling me closer with each thrust. I was close to cumming just from being bent over and fucked by my beautiful girlfriend.

That's when I woke up. What kind of dream did I just have? What is my subconscious trying to tell me? I look down at my penis and it's harder than ever. I really must have enjoyed that dream, especially if I was screaming for more.

As I turned over to face Carla, she was still sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her up, I slowly got out of bed and walked into the ensuite so I could pee. I'm not sure what happened last night but I was completely naked and no longer wearing my skirt or pantyhose.

As I flushed the toilet, I made my way back to the walk-in wardrobe to get ready to work from home. We don't really use webcams that much, so I usually just put on a shirt and some basic tracksuit pants. No need to wear a suit if I'll be working from home. As I opened my drawer, I noticed Carla peeking into the walk-in wardrobe. The toilet flush must have awoken her.

"Good morning honey." She sweetly said.

"Good morning sunshine, did you sleep well?" I said quietly.

"I had a horrible sleep. I had a bad dream that you left me because of what I've done to you" Carla said.

"Oh, come on honey, I would never leave you over anything like this. It's just a bit of fun and we're both seeming to enjoy it in our own ways.' I responded.

"Good. In that case, you're working from home today so why don't you go into your third draw, I've put a few things there for you today." Carla responded.

Intrigued, I opened the third draw, and it became clear. I was going to be a secretary today. Lacy pink underwear neatly folded was sitting above what looked like a pink lacy bra as well.

At this point, I wasn't even going to bother putting up a fight. I slid my pink lacy panties up my smooth legs making sure they were nice and tight. I loved the feeling of being hugged tightly by my panties, Carla was right when she said it feels comforting not so long ago. I then took one look at the bra.

"Honey, you might need to help me with the bra, I don't think I have the flexibility to put it on myself."

Carla got out of bed and told me to turn around. She slipped the bra over my arms and then pulled it around my chest. She then clipped the bra into place. It was a perfect matching set for my girly body.

"Oh honey, you look so pretty in a bra, I think you should start wearing it more often, it really makes you look beautiful." Said Carla.

"Maybe we should also get you a pair of silicone breast inserts so it feels a little more real." She added.

"I should look good in whatever I'm wearing honey, I'm your boyfriend." I snarled.

"You look more like my girlfriend to me but suit yourself girlie!" said Carla.

I turned my attention back to the third drawer and picked up a pair of black seamed stockings. I will never get sick of the feeling of pulling up nylon over my bare legs, at this point I would say that I am addicted to the intoxicating feeling. Again, that electric feeling shivered through my entire body as I slid the stockings up both of my legs. This was when I noticed two more pieces of clothing in the draw. I picked up what looked like black and white stripes in a lightning bolt shape.

"Oh honey, because you're working from home and no one will see you, I've found an old houndstooth pencil skirt for you to wear that's too big for me."

Again, with little persuasion, I pick up the skirt and unzip the size zipper. My body in complete shivers as my nylon clad legs brush up against the lining of the skirt. As I pull it up, I realise it might be a little too tight, although it did stretch a little. I managed to get it over my bum and then zip it up. The skirt fell 1 inch above my knee, a very professional, sexy look I might add.

But that wasn't all. Looking back in the draw I pick up the last item. A hot pink blouse with ruffled sleeves.

"That's the final piece honey. Today, I want you to be a hot secretary working from home. It can be our little secret."

With no logic to argue against, I went ahead and slipped the blouse over my head. Pulling my arms through the sleeves was quite a challenge, but I got there in the end. Carla tucked the blouse in from the back and instructed me to tuck it in from the front and then pull it out just a little bit.

I turned to look in the mirror. Me, standing next to Carla, except I was the one dressed like the sexy office worker, not her. It definitely made me feel all the more vulnerable and feminine. All that was missing was a pair of high heels, a wig, and some makeup which would make me look like a woman to those that are none the wiser.

Carla looked as me as I was checking myself out in the mirror.

"You know you look good honey, and I can tell you're enjoying this. It's not ladylike to have your erect penis bulging in your skirt. We'll sort that out later."

I loved not only the way I looked, but the way I felt. I felt free, in a weird way. It's almost like this felt how I should have been dressing from the very beginning.

I went downstairs and with my hips swaying in a feminine manner whilst Carla was preparing herself for work. I made my way to the kitchen and turned on the coffee machine. Whilst I was waiting for the machine to warm up, I paid particular attention to how the lining of the skirt made my thighs feel against my pantyhose. It was amazing, I couldn't explain it in words.

And that's when my worst fear came alive.

A knocking sound at the front door. Who could that be this early in the morning?

Carla yelled from upstairs, "Honey, can you please get that. I think it's an amazon delivery!"

I hid in the kitchen so not to be seen from the glass pane next to the front door. My heart was racing. There was absolutely no way I was going to answer that door.

"Honey, if you don't answer the front door, there will be consequences!" Carla further added.

Again, there was no way in hell I was going to answer the front door. Besides, what consequences could possibly arise from this. I hid in the kitchen until I heard the delivery truck drive away.

As I heard Carla walk down the stairs in her heels, I slowly made my way into the living room where I came face to face with Carla.

SLAP.

"What the hell was that for?" I yelled whilst rubbing my cheek.

"Honey, when I tell you to do something, you will do it. I said there would be consequences, and that was only one of them. You will do as you are told, you are the woman of the house."

I was speechless. She was completely out of order, but for some reason I couldn't bring myself to fight back. Again, the way I was dressed made me feel vulnerable and feminine. It would feel wrong to speak out of line.

Carla walked to the front door and opened it up. I dove for the kitchen so that I wouldn't be seen from the street. I took a peek toward the front door and saw her walking in with 2 packages. Her beautiful hips swaying with those stilettos and short mini skirt. God was I lucky to have someone like her.

"Honey, what are you scared of? No one is going to care how you are dressed, you look amazing today. You look better than half of the actual girls in my office, you should be proud." Said Carla.

As I slowly got up and walked to the coffee machine, I heard Carla opening one of the boxes.

"What did you order?" I asked.

Carla remained silent.

"Just make my coffee how I like it. Don't look in my direction."

I wonder what she could possibly be up to. It's out of the ordinary for us to get packages this early.

I heard her heels clicking on the tiles as she walked up to me.

Carla piped up with quite an authoritative voice.

"Honey, you will not turn around, you will not look at me. Now, raise your left foot first."

As I raised my left foot, I left her sliding a shoe onto it. I felt like a snug fit.

"Place your left foot down now and raise your right foot." Carla ordered.

As I placed my left foot down, I immediately noticed she had slid my foot into a pair of heels. It felt quite high, and I was struggling to balance as I lifted my other foot. She then proceeded to slip another heel onto my right foot.

"These are your new heels for when you're dressed up. They're black, patent, 4.5" stilettos and you will wear them."

Before I got the chance to react, I heard a little click, followed by another little click.

I looked down at my feet in horror. I saw my skirt covering my stockings, and then two, beautiful heels with a strap around my ankle. Each strap had a small padlock, securing my legs into the heels rendering me unable to remove them.

Fuck. I'm locked in them. How the hell am I going to walk around all day? I began to panic.

"Now, I wasn't going to lock them onto you, but seeing as you didn't listen to my instructions earlier, you will have to wear these heels all day until I get home. I will be taking the keys with me to work so you will have to learn to walk like a woman today."

I felt powerless. I felt like all my masculinity had been stripped away and Carla was turning me into a project of hers. My penis had never been so erect though. My body was betraying me. Carla could instantly tell that I was turned on.

"Now honey, I know you're turned on by this, but you will absolutely not masturbate today while I'm away at work, is that understood?"

Knowing she had no way to know if I had or hadn't masturbated. Besides, I've already faced the full consequence by being locked in a pair of heels, so what else was to come? To add to that, I was super horny from being dressed in such a sexy outfit, and now locked in a pair of heels that I was absolutely going to masturbate while Carla was at work.

"Honey, I wouldn't do that to you." I meekly responded. Knowing full well that it was lie.

'Good honey, because if you do and you hide it from me, there will be even more consequences when I get home."

Now I was truly worried. What else did she have up her sleeve? Was she going to lock me in my heels and take me outside? Was she going to take photos of me and post it online? The possibilities were endless, but one thing I did know was that she wouldn't have a single clue.

"I'll see you in 8 hours honey, I hope the heels don't hurt too much. Better you learn to walk in them!" Carla said as she walked out the door to go to work.

_______________________________________________________

Thank you for all the lovely feedback, I really do appreciate it. I was planning to make this one a little longer but I wanted to get something out in the meantime. The real fun begins in the next chapter, so stay tuned! And please provide feedback :)