Feminized by Your Wife

Story Info
A deal turns into more than you bargained for.
4.2k words
4.28
75.3k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally agreed.

You have been trying to get your wife to agree to anal for years, and today she told you she'll finally give it up, but only if you do everything she says. You have no idea what she has in mind, but imagining mounting her from behind and the sounds she'll make as you slip into her virgin ass has you so excited you'll do anything.

Your heart is racing with anticipation; you're scrubbing and shaving in the shower in preparation, thinking of jumping on her as soon as you get out when you hear the bathroom door open.

"Use this everywhere," she says as she slips a bottle between the shower curtain and the wall.

You take it from her and before you can respond you hear the bathroom door close. You poke your head out to check, and she's gone. She handed you a large bottle of hair remover. You just shaved how you normally do before a kinky night, which are few and far between, so you consider not using it.

Everywhere?

You've never shaved anywhere besides your pubes and face, let alone using hair remover. She did say the only way she'd give it up is if you do exactly what she says, so you read the instructions and apply it to your arms, chest, legs, ass, and as much of your back as you can reach. It is starting to tingle and almost burn, so you don't dare put it on your balls. You double check you got everything there with the razor while you wait for the hair remover to work. The burning becomes almost unbearable, and finally you rinse. Like magic the water takes your body hair with it. You chuckle because you haven't looked like this since before puberty. It doesn't really feel different though.

You get out of the shower and realise how wrong you were. The sensation of the towel on your smooth skin feels incredibly sexy. Even the air feels different. You're rock hard as you start to rub your hands all over your legs and ass. You can't wait to feel her hands on your body.

You open the door to the bedroom expecting to find her on the bed in something sexy, but she's not there. Something sexy is though, and there is a note.

"Put this on. All of it. How bad do you want me to give it up? Let me know when you're ready."

What the hell? On the bed is a bra, thong, and garter. All black lace. There is also an unopened pair of black lace top thigh highs. You've never done this with your wife before, although there was that one kinky girl whose thong you wore when you fucked her, and that was a major turn on. She was bat shit crazy though. Your wife has never done anything anywhere near this kinky. It looks like she's into more than she ever let you know. You pick up the thong and realise it's not your wife's. Neither is the bra. Did she buy all this for you?

Still wondering what she's planning once you have this on, you step into the thong. It settles into place over your erection and actually contains you pretty well. you have to adjust it a bit for your balls not to stick out the sides, though. You find the best way to do that is to pull the sides and back up nice and tight. Good thing your hips are bony enough to keep it there. You are so turned on you can't help run your fingertips over your cock through the fabric, and it feels awesome. You pick up the bra and notice it's not like your wife's at all. There is no padding and the cups have an extra layer of fabric on the inside. You wrap it around your waist to hook it before putting it in position and slipping your arms through. It feels like it fits ok, but the cups are drooping. You're starting to feel rediculous. Your imagination turns back to taking your wife's anal cherry and you rip open the thigh highs. You've seen your wife do this enough times to know how to ball them up and carefully roll them up your legs, and as you're getting the first one on you can feel yourself getting harder and a wet spot form on the front of the thong. Once it's all the way up you run your hands up and down your leg, not believing how fantastic it feels. You hurry up and get the other one on and pick up the garter. Once you figure out which way the straps are supposed to go you pull it on. After what feels like an eternity fumbling with the clips you're finally ready.

"Ok honey!" you call into the hallway.

You're feeling rediculous again and are not sure what to do. You decide to just sit on the bed. The door opens and the first thing you notice is the sinister smirk on her face. She's wearing a red satin robe, black stockings and red patent leather heels. You can't wait to see what is under the robe.

"Good boy. Now here are the rules: no speaking unless prompted, and follow all instructions. Got it?"

Feeling awkward and exposed, you just nod.

"Follow me."

She leads you into the spare bedroom where her make up vanity is and tells you to sit in the chair. Then she tells you to hold your hands behind your back. It came as no surprise when she locked the cuffs around your wrists; you've used cuffs on eachother before. This time she did something else. You could hear keys jungle and a click from one cuff, then the other. She pulls up the other chair in the room and sits infront of you. You feel around the cuffs to see what's different and you can't feel the safety release. These are real cuffs! She must have seen the flash of panic in your eyes. There is that sinister smirk again. She leans towards you and rubs her hands up and down your thighs. You start to relax again. You can see down her robe, and her tits are pushed up and look amazing. You wish you could see what she's wearing. She grazes her nails up the underside of your balls and your hips instinctively move forward. She turns away and starts rooting through her makeup.

It must have taken an hour, but she carefully applied foundation, blush, dark eye shadow, eye liner, extra long false lashes, mascara, bright red lipstick and lip gloss. Every now and again she teased that same spot on the underside of your balls through the lace with her nails. You've been hard the entire time; you can feel how soaked your thong is.

"Do you want to see what you look like?"

You eagerly nod as she turns her makeup mirror toward you.

"Wow" you say. She did not make you up like she does herself. She overdid it, and you look like a total slut, but you are surprised at how much you really do look like a woman. It is a huge turn on.

"Do you like it?"

You're starting to feel embarassed at how much you are enjoying this and she sees you blush as you nod. This time her smile is more sympathetic than sinister.

"There is still more you need to complete the look"

She pulls a box from under her vanity and opens it to reveal black patent leather high heels, and your cock twitches at the sight. There's the sinister smile again. She bends over to put the first one on and you lift your foot as you look down her robe again. Your eyes stay locked on her chest as she slips the other one on and tightens the ankle strap. You hear a click and realise she used a tiny padlock on the strap! She leans forward and opens her mouth in front of your cock. You feel her hot breath and more precum oozes out. She goes back to your other foot and locks the strap.

She goes into the closet and comes out with another shoe box. You realise why your bra is so odd when she pulls out a breast form. She slides it into the pocket in your bra cup, and you can feel the weight pulling on your bra. she puts the other one in and gets on her knees in front of you. She starts caressing your tits and her breathing gets heavy. her satin robe rubbing against your stockings and lace covered cock is too much; she's been teasing you for well over an hour. You're moving your hips to rub yourself into her. She reaches both hands down and cupps your balls with one hand and gently strokes your cock with the other. You feel like you're harder than you have ever been and could cum any second. She senses this too and pulls you out of the top of the thong.

That's when she moves the hand she was stroking you with back to your tit and wraps her lips around your member. The warmth and wetness is too much and after she bobs up and down on the head a few times you can't hold it. Just as you feel the first shot pulse into her mouth she holds your balls a little tighter and squeezes your breast a little harder. She is really turned on by this, and knowing that makes your orgasm even more intense. She holds her mouth over your cock head as a seemingly endless supply of cum fills her. Only when you stop juddering does she let you slip out of her mouth while she slides her hands around the back of your neck. Then she goes in for a kiss. You try to lean away but she pulls your head to hers. She slips her tongue along with the biggest load you've ever shot into your mouth. You see a string of spit and cum connecting your mouth to hers as she pulls away.

"Swallow."

You plead with yor eyes that you don't think you can, but she moves one of her hands to the underside of your chin and holds your head tight.

"SWALLOW!"

The firmness of her voice surprises you, and frightens you a little. The position she's holding your head in and the command you just received make it impossible not to. You swallow the warm salty fluid.

"Good girl."

She's calling you girl now? You try to hide how much you enjoyed hearing that, but the aftertaste of the cum in your mouth and the feeling of the lingerie on your smooth skin is making you want more. You want her to make you feel what a slutty girl feels.

She steps back and drops her robe to the floor. She is wearing the sexiest corset you've ever seen. It's red satin just like the robe, but it has a black lace overlay. The top of the front is laced up pushing her tits up. It has garter straps attached to her thigh highs which you're pretty sure are the same as yours.

That's when you notice the 6" black dildo she has strapped on.

"W-What's that for?"

SMACK!

She just slapped you across the face - hard.

"Remember the rules! I didn't ask you to speak."

Your mouth hangs open in shock and she takes the opportunity to grab the back of your head and shove her toy in your mouth.

"MMMFFF!"

SMACK!

"Shut up and take it, slut."

She pushes it as far as it will go into your mouth and you gag around it, then it slips into your throat and you can feel the ring of the harness on your lips. It's all the way down your throat and she holds it there. You start to struggle against your cuffs. You can't breathe!

She pulls it out and keeps it right next to your mouth while you struggle to catch your breath.

"You remember our deal, right?"

Worried, but still incredibly horney, you nod.

"Then suck me the way you like your dick sucked."

You look down at the glistening head in front of your lips, also seeing your fake tits and stocking covered legs. You are really getting into this. You stretch your neck forward and lick along the bottom of the shaft back towards the head. You put it back into your mouth and start to bob your head back and forth. This is harder than you thought. You focus on breathing through your nose as you maintain suction while forcing it deeper into your mouth. You get comfortable with it finding the entrance to your throat, only gagging a few times.

"That's a good little cocksucker"

She pulls it back out and goes to the back of the chair. She uncuffs one of your wrists and stands back infront of you. You know what she wants and you grab her ass and pull the cock back into your mouth, the open cuff dangling off of your wrist. You surprise yourself by taking it past the entrance to your throat easily, and start guiding her ass as she fucks your face. Your hand inches closer to the hole she promised and she moves it away. She pulls her cock out of your throat.

"Slow down you whore; we've only just begun. stand up."

Disappointed at her for not letting you keep deepthroating, you stand, forgetting all about the heels. You wobble a bit before adjusting your posture to balance in the unfamiliar shoes. They must be five inches tall! You can feel how they force your ass to stick out, and you have to arch your back to compensate, which pushes your tits out as well. Your wife pulls the chair out from behind you, and wraps something around you. You look down as she has her arms wrapped around you and is hooking a corset together. You didn't see where she got it from; it matches hers, but this one is all black and has no garters. Once she has it fastened you feel the breath being pushed out of you as she tightens the laces behind you.

Then she comes back around the front of you and tightens the laces that push your tits up like hers. You feel more precum leak into your thong. Was the corset squeezing it out of you?

She gets a black stretch leather miniskirt, and tells you to step into it. You nearly fall over trying to avoid hooking your heels on the fabric, but you get both legs in and she pulls it up. It is tight over your ass, and is a bit too short to cover your stocking tops.

"Follow me" she says as she walks into the hallway.

Your first couple of steps are unsteady, but you watch as your wife keeps her toes pointed and try to mimic her. Your ass sways back and forth and your stockings rub together. You feel incredibly sexy. You follow her back into your bedroom.

"Put these on."

She hands you a pair of black satin gloves. you put one on and it goes all the way over your elbow. Your other wrist still has the cuff on it and you look to her for help. She puts the open cuff back on your gloved wrist before unlocking the bare one. You put on the other glove.

"Hands behind your back"

You have a feeling you know what is coming if you comply, but this is turning you on so much you're ready. She cuffs your hands behind your back again and pushes you onto the bed. You're bent at the waist with your legs hanging off, completely helpless, and you feel the dildo pressing between your cheeks through the skirt. You moan in anticipation.

"Lets freshen you up a bit first"

Disappointed, you pout as she leaves the room again. You hear her return from the spare bedroom and come around the bed. She grabs your hair and pulls your head back.

"Press your lips together."

you do, and she re-applies your lipstick. As she does you notice the red smear marks on the base of the dildo and you feel pride and shame at the same time.

"This is so you can't say no to this next part. Open your mouth"

You open, expecting the dildo between your lips again.

"Wider"

You stretch your painted lips and she puts a large ring in your mouth. you feel a strap wrap around your head. You try to move it with your tongue, but it's locked in your mouth holding your jaw open. You immediately start drooling. She goes back around the bed and assumes the same position, cock poised at your entrance through your skirt. She presses it into you, It wants to get through the skirt. You hear her pop open a cap of some sort, and she moves the dildo away. You feel your skirt lift, and your thong move to the side. A cold fluid is rubbed into your hole, and her hands grab your hips.

You never knew how it would feel to be in this position, but you want this.

You feel pressure on your hole and you moan. Your wife is about to take your anal virginity. You thought tonight was going to go a lot different, but you are enjoying the position you're in.

She pushes a bit and you can feel your opening start to give way. You tense up.

"Relax. Breathe."

You take a deep breath and she pushes again. the head pops in and it feels like it's tearing you open! Your breathing gets very rapid as the intruder holds its ground.

"Good girl."

You tingle at those words again. You want to be a good slut for your wife. She pushes more of it in and you let out a moan. It suddenly goes all the way out and you want it in again. This time your hole accepts it like an old friend and she plunges it all the way into you.

You grunt as she holds it all the way in, her hands on your hips. She doesn't move her cock, but her hands go elsewhere. She puts a blindfold over your eyes and you're reminded of the flase lashes on you. You don't have time to wonder why she did that; she pulls all the way out and slams it back into you. You can feel fluid leaking out of your cock and mouth as she starts rhythmically fucking your ass. You are grunting with every thrust, and can not see or hear anything. All you can do is feel this wonderful thing attached to your wife fucking the man out of you. You are nothing but a slutty woman in this moment.

She grabs your hair and pulls your head up, thrusting all the way in. She holds you in this position.

You feel something soft and fleshy on your tongue. It tastes like something you just got acquainted with. Before you can comprehend what is happening, the cock is balls deep in your throat. You feel like protesting, but your wife's strapon starts thrusting again. The ring gag prevents you from being able to stop whoever it is from fucking your throat. The glimmer of anger and betrayal you felt is quickly squashed by your new found love for feeling like a whore to be used. You moan into the dick in your mouth.

The pair of hands on your hips and pair of hands on the back of your head find a rhythm, and you start bouncing back and forth between cocks.

Your wife makes a decision, and unbuckles your gag. The cock slips out of your mouth, and she takes the gag and blindfold off together. With her cock buried in your ass, you look up at the mystery man.

You have no idea who this guy is, and for some reason that comes as a relief. Now is your chance to protest.

You look back down at his cock, and there is no fight in you. You open your mouth wide and he plunges back in. He exhales partly in laughter partly in pleasure.

"I knew you would be a good cocksucker." your wife says as she pushes your head down on his throbbing member.

You don't remember ever being so horny, or having so much pleasure, and nothing but the lacy thong and leather skirt are touching your cock. The toy cock in your ass is finding a new pleasure center with every thrust, and knowing the pleasure you're giving the real cock in your throat makes you feel like you're going to cum. Your moaning gets louder and your mouth gets more eager.

Your wife pulls your hair and the cock slips out of your mouth.

"Turn over and get all the way on the bed" she says.

You feel empty when she pulls out to let you obey, and you hope she lets you have it back. She climbs on top of you and lowers her dripping cunt to your lips.

"Lick me" she says as she leans over your cock, which is poking out of your thong. As you plunge your tongue into her she leans over and wraps her lips around you once again. She moves your thong back away from your hole and you feel something cold again. Another toy? She drops you out of her mouth.

"Are you ready for me to give up my ass?"

The mystery man straddles your head and positions his cock, still slick with your spit, in front of your wife's virgin ass.

"Wait!" You say, but before you can struggle or stop this, your wife pulls her cunt away from your open mouth and shoves her dirty strapon back down your throat. At the same time the unseen toy makes its way far into your ass, but this is no dildo. it stretches your ass wider and wider as it goes in. You feel your mascara-stained tears run towards your ears, as you watch this man's dick penetrate your wife's ass. The sounds she makes are a mixture of pleasure and pain, just as you imagined, and the fact that it is another man forcing these sounds out of her is more arousing than frustrating. He starts pumping in and out forcing the strapon deepter into your throat. The toy in your ass feels like it will rip you apart as she works it deeper. Suddenly, your ass sucks it all the way in and holds it there. She repositions your thong over the end of the toy and takes you back into her mouth. Now the thrusting of the mystery man is forcing her cock down your throat at the same time as it is your cock down hers. She pushes back into him to pull the strapon from your mouth.

12