Feminized by Your Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eat me." she says, so you dive back into her sopping cunt. She takes you back into her mouth and moans intensely. You can tell she's close. He starts thrusting with more vigor, his balls slapping against your forehead as you suck her clit.

She doesn't let your cock out of her throat as she starts cumming, her muffled screams of extacy vibrating through your shaft and the plug in your ass. As her orgasm winds down the man's thrusting quickens.

"Suck his balls." she says before continuing to deepthroat you. She starts pushing on the plug in your ass.

You move from her sopping cunt to his balls, but all you can do is stick your tongue out and let them bounce off of it. You want him to cum before you but you don't think you can hold it.

Just when you're about to cum he starts grunting and slams it deep into her ass and holds it there. You take the opportunity to fit his entire sack in your mouth. You feel him spasm and you know he is cumming in your wife. She grunts as she feels his seed spray inside of her. She takes your cock even deeper in her throat and you realise he is holding her head down. You start shooting your cum down her throat.

After four or five pulses of his cock he pops his balls out of your mouth and rams his cock in your throat. He shoots the rest of his cum in your throat as your wife drains the last of yours while he holds her head down on you.

He releases her head and she pulls you out at the same time as his cock leaves your throat. She rests her head on your thigh, spent. As you catch your breath you hear him leave the room and the door close.

As you start to dose off you feel the cum start to drip out of your wife's ass and onto your painted lips. You lick it off and smile as you fall asleep.

12