Feminized to Save My Job and Life 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see her going through her mental checklist before speaking, "You are to be working the floor today, but some major changes. You no longer have an office; you are to be on the production floor at all times. You may answer questions, you may offer requested assistance, but you are to give no directions, nor correct any behavior or issue, unless it presents an immediate safety issue. You are to observe and be seen. You will respectfully address all employees as either ma'am or sir. That summarizes your instructions for today. You are to check in with me every two hours with a report of progress and any issues. Oh, one more thing, when we are alone you are to call me mistress, not Miss Harrington. You will continue to use the proper name when in public or around other employees, other than Alicia. Do you have any questions?"

Actually, I had a lot of questions, but decided I best, follow directions and go with the flow, since it seems I had no other options. "No, Mistress, I believe I understand."

Mistress continued, "After your 5:00 work quitting time you will report to my office and brief me on any issues you observe or experience. You will then go home, remove your plug, strip to the suspender hose, put on your heels, have dinner, do your first enema, I suggest you watch a YouTube video on how, put the suspender hose and your heels back on. At 7:30 you will be in the same position as this morning with your door unlocked. I will be there later to begin your feminization sexual training, regardless of the time you will remain in position, until I tell you otherwise."

With that she slapped my bare ass and walked out the door, leaving me standing there in suspender hose, a pink thong, a pink chemise and shirt, with a plug up my ass. What had I gotten myself into. I finished getting dressed, putting on my dockers, socks and safety shoes. I got in my car and headed to work. Sitting on the plug was a new experience.

I walked into work not knowing what to expect. I knew that Alicia and Miss Harrington had met with all the workers but had no idea what had been said. I walked around as directed. Several of the workers gave me condolences on the loss of my father. A couple of people asked why Alicia was running the company and not me, I explained the WBE rules and that she was the major shareholder of the company and got to choose the CEO and had selected herself. I got no smirks or strange looks. As I walked around the chemise undershirt and the suspender hose actually felt nice. But I still wasn't used to the butt plug or having the thong up my butt crack.

I answered a couple questions on machine set ups but gave no unsolicited advice which was probably the hardest thing I had to do so far. At least one of the girls I had messed around with gave me a look, but I ignored it, pretending I hadn't noticed.

After two hours I went up to Miss Harrington's office. I knocked on the door and as usual she made me wait a couple minutes before acknowledging me. She told me to come in and kneel in front of her desk. I was getting to the point that nothing surprised me anymore. I did as she asked. She asked how things were going and I told her that so far things were going well. I asked her that since I no longer have an office how are the daily production and inventory reports going to get done. The look on her face told me she had no clue what those reports were or how they were to get done.

I was dismissed and as I stood to leave Mistress said quite forcibly, "In my office you crawl."

I dropped back to my knees and crawled out of her office. I returned to the floor and a couple of people were waiting for me with the type of issues that I had always dealt with. I tried the dictated approach, answering questions instead of directing. In a very short time, most of the employees caught on to the new approach and seemed to appreciate the respect. I was starting to see what Mistress and Alicia were driving at. Working collaboratively instead of directing. I still wasn't convinced how well it would work, but so far, no significant problem.

At lunch I went back up to Mistress's office. I knocked on the door, as usual she kept me waiting for several minutes before allowing me to crawl in and kneel in front of her desk. Without looking up from her computer, she told me that all furniture except the desk, chair, and file cabinets were being removed from my office and that I could use it after hours to do the daily reports. No one else was to be allowed in the office.

I acknowledged the answer and allowed that it would allow me to continue to do that aspect of my job. But her next question shocked me, I should have been prepared for it since they had told me it would be part of my reeducation, but I wasn't.

"Ok, idiot, time to start your sexual service training. Crawl around my desk, we will start with your alphabet training." She said without looking up as she swiveled her chair to the side.

I crawled around the desk and came face to face with Mistress's naked cunt. I had never seen a shaved vagina before. Mistress had removed her skirt and with her legs spread wide I was seeing it up close and personal.

She took two fingers and spread her labia wide apart and said, "Ok idiot, no hands, stick your face deep into my cunt, stick out your tongue as far as it will reach and start writing the alphabet in my cunt with your tongue. Start with a and work through to z and then repeat."

In all my years I had never done oral sex on a woman, oral sex was what women did for me. Apparently, mistress was getting through to me with her lessons as I realized the disconnect. Frankly I was more curious about what it would be like than anything else.

I stuck my nose into her cunt, and mistress grabbed my hair and pulled me in tighter. My nostrils were filled with her smell. I stuck out my tongue and got my first taste. It wasn't like anything I had ever tasted, earthy, not quite floral, perhaps a bit tart. I started moving my tongue and finally figured out what she meant by writing the alphabet with my tongue.

Mistress was surprisingly encouraging, giving some directions and corrections, but also telling me that I was doing well for a first time. I was concentrating on my alphabet when I realized that Mistress was talking to someone in the room. I determined that she was talking to Alicia. Mistress closed her thighs, trapping me in her cunt, and covering my ears so I couldn't follow the conversation.

I finished the alphabet and my tongue was actually tired and sore, but I felt it would be a good idea to continue until Mistress told me to stop. I was halfway through the alphabet again before mistress's thighs squeezed hard against my head and she soaked my face with a tart liquid. She held me tight for a moment or two before relaxing her thighs and pulling my face out of her cunt with my hair.

"Ok idiot, very good for your first lesson. At 5:30 take the daily reports to Alicia's office. Expect to show her what you learned today. Don't forget to be ready at 7:30 tonight for your next lessons. Oh, and don't wash your face until you are getting ready for this evening. Now back to work."

I crawled out of Mistress's office, my face soaked from her cunt and it was dripping down onto my pink shirt. I went back to the floor as things were ramping back up from lunch. I got a couple looks but no one said anything. I helped one team doing a new set up. I let them take the lead and only participated when they had a question. It took a bit longer than normal, but the team seemed quite pleased with doing it themselves.

I went back up to Mistress's office at 2:00 but she wasn't there. I waited and then returned to the floor. At the end of the day, I gathered up the production sheets and took them into what had been my office. It had been stripped of the couches and lounge chairs, and only the desk, office chair and file cabinets remained. I completed summarizing the production sheets and took the report up to Alicia's office.

I wasn't sure what the protocol was now with Alicia's office but decided to be safe and follow Mistress's protocols. I knocked on the door to my father's old office and waited for permission to crawl to Alicia's desk. Alicia at least looked at me before telling me to come in. I crawled in and knelt in front of her desk, the chair that used to be there was no longer present.

Alicia took the reports from me and said, "My daughter is telling me that you are making surprising progress in learning cooperative management on the floor. She also told me that you did very well in your alphabet language lesson today, I can still see the results all over your face. Now come here and show me what you learned."

I crawled around Dad's desk to find that Alicia had pulled her skirt up to reveal her cunt. Unlike her daughter, Alicia's was not trimmed or shaved. Alicia also did not spread her labia as Mistress had done for me. It took me a few tries and effort to finally penetrate in deep enough to put my tongue to work in her cunt. As soon as I had her labia spread and my tongue was inside her I started working my alphabet with my tongue. I was concentrating on what I was doing and it took me a bit to be surprised to hear Alicia moaning. I took that as positive feedback and started working harder and faster till I felt Alicia get rigid and again flooded my face. I continued until Alicia pushed me away.

I knelt there facing Alicia's engorged cunt while she recaptured her breath. She finally spoke, "John, I hope you are starting to understand the humiliation of having to provide sexual service to get what you think should rightfully be yours. In some ways this is like the workers who provided you with sex in hopes of better job assignments and promotions. I'm told that you are starting to understand that management on the floor doesn't always have to be top down, that you can and should rely on the knowledge and skills of those that we employ. I am impressed with the dedication that you have shown so far, and the progress you have made. All I can say now is continue to learn and show you can do what is required, don't blow it now."

All I could say was "Yes, Ma'am. I will do my best."

Alicia looked me in the eye and said, "I expect my daughter will test you tonight, humiliate and hurt you. Know that it is a test you cannot fail."

"Yes, Ma'am, thank you for the warning."

I think I saw a trace of a smile as Alicia said, "You may go now and get ready."

I crawled out of her office, thinking about what she had said. I grabbed a burger from the dive thru and ate it on my way home. I had quite a bit to do to be ready for Mistress by 7:30, my time with Alicia had me running late.

I got home, ran a shower, shaved my body again to eliminate any stubble. Inspecting my ass for stubble I noted some redness from the thong that had been riding in my ass crack all day and gave it some extra lotion.

As I looked at my eyes in the mirror, I had to admit to myself that Alicia had been right. I had taken sexual advantage of the women who reported to me. I had kept too tight a control over operations, not allowing my crew to grow, develop or show what they were capable of. One question remained in my mind. Had the women who traded sexual favors for job assignments and other benefits felt the same sexual excitement that I was feeling about submitting to Mistress, to save my job.

Considering the anticipated activities when Mistress arrived, I was soon rock hard. Remembering her instructions, I got the large ice pack out of the freezer and applied it to by cock and balls. OMG, what a shock. My balls tried to crawl back into the body cavity they had long ago descended from, and my cock returned to its little boy appearance.

I suddenly noticed that it was 7:25. In my rush I left the ice pack on the counter, unlocked the front door, and as I moved to assume my position on the floor, I saw the pink stilletos on the table. Fortunately, they just slipped on, then I assumed my position, on my knees, ass high, chest and nose on the carpet. Then I waited. I had every expectation that Mistress would keep me waiting, holding my position for however long she chose to do so. I was surprised when I soon heard her footsteps approaching my door and the door latch opening, and the door closing.

I knew she was in the room standing behind me but saying nothing. So, I waited. Suddenly I felt a burning pain in my right butt cheek followed by the same pain on my left cheek. It took a moment for my brain to connect the smacking sound I was hearing with the burning pain on my butt and thighs. Without a word or comment she worked my ass and thighs with whatever she was using until my entire backside was roaring in pain.

I heard her walking towards the kitchen and caught a glimpse of her boots out of the corner of my eye. I heard her chuckle in the kitchen and then return. The impact of the ice pack from the counter on my balls and cock was the same the second time. The ice on my balls in sharp contrast to the burning in my ass.

She reached under me and slipped something over my now little boy cock and I felt in incircle and be clicked behind what remained of my balls. I remembered the pink cock cage from the box and assumed I was now wearing it. I felt her boot push against my exposed balls and another round of smacking sounds and new pain in my butt and thighs, but now extending across my back.

Mistress still hadn't said a word, but I could hear her heavy breathing from the exertion of beating me. I felt a sharp sting as the plug was removed from my ass only to be replaced by a cool liquid covering at least two fingers. She worked the fingers in and out of my ass, rotating them to stretch my ring. My cock started to respond only to be stopped by the painful spines inside the cage.

There was a pause as I could hear Mistress working with something behind me. Two fingers were quickly back up my ass, and soon joined by at least one and maybe two more as she worked my ass. Almost as soon as I felt the fingers pulled out of my ass I felt the head of what I assumed was her strap on pressed against my ring and quickly slipped inside with a minimal sting.

Mistress held it there just inside my ring for a moment or two and then started to slowly stroke in and out. I felt it go deeper with every stroke. I wasn't sure how to react to the invasion. It stung a little bit, it felt different, the reaction of my brain to getting my ass fucked seemed in conflict with my body who seemed to if not like it at least admitted that it wasn't too bad.

Mistress kept slowly working it deeper and deeper up my ass until I felt her hips against my burning butt cheeks. She slowly withdrew almost all the way and then back in until I again felt her hips against my butt. She started to slowly fuck my ass, long slow deep strokes. My cock was again feeling the pricks of the spines in the cage. Out of nowhere I moaned.

Mistress took that as a sign to start going faster and harder. She grabbed my still screaming bruised hips and started to go faster and harder, using her grip on my hips as leverage. I felt one of her hands leave my hip and soon felt it grab, squeeze and twist my balls. I screamed in pain and came. Even with my cock in a cage unable to get hard I came and came and came.

Mistress released my balls but kept pounding my ass, until I collapsed onto the carpet. Mistress laying on top of me, her strap on deep in my ass. Mistress's labored breathing was right in my ear. We laid there together as our breathing returned to near normal. Mistress started moving around on top of me, and soon rolled off me, but leaving the strap on still deep in my ass.

Mistress finally spoke, "You made a mess on the carpet, lick it all up."

I got back on all fours and found where my cum had collected on the carpet. I licked and sucked it up as Mistress used her crop to encourage and direct my efforts. She brought over a kitchen towel for me to clean up even more from the carpet.

Mistress moved over and sat in one of the living room chairs and motioned for me to crawl over to her. I crawled over, the strap on still deep in my ass. She took two wicked looking clover clamps and attached them to the skin of my balls, then two more went onto my nipples with a weight on the chain connecting the two clamps.

Mistress said, "You took that well idiot. Now for your second lesson in pleasing women."

For at least the next hour I knelt there on screaming knees learning the various ways to tease, excite, and serve a woman's clit, with a remedial lesson in the alphabet and its application to both the cunt and the clit. Mistress flooded my face at least three times. My biggest surprise was the constant pain from my cock trying to grow in spite of the spines in the cage.

Mistress finally seemed satisfied with my knowledge and progress. She pushed me back from her cunt, removed the clamps one at a time introducing a whole new level of pain as blood rushed back into the clamped area, and brought me a glass of water and told me to drink. Mistress disappeared into my bathroom. When she returned, she told me to return to my original position, ass high, chest and nose in the carpet.

I heard the door open and close and thought I smelt a different perfume but held my position. Mistress removed the strap on from my ass and I felt wet fingers reapplying lube to my ring. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a pair of stilettos walking around in front of me. I was sorely tempted to lift my head and look but managed to refrain.

I suddenly heard Alicia's voice, "I'm told that you have done very well tonight. Now we are going to combine your lessons. My daughter is going to again enjoy your tight ass while you demonstrate the skills you have learned in my cunt. I heard you had an accident earlier; don't you dare do that again before I'm satisfied."

I felt the strap on slide easily into my abused ass, while Alicia lifted my head using my hair and buried my face in her quite wet cunt. I was lost for a bit but realized that I had no control over the action in my ass and I had better do a good job showing my oral skills to Alicia.

Mistress was keeping a nice steady rhythm in my ass. I started doing the alphabet in Alicia's cunt which quickly got even wetter. Apparently, Mistress got bored just fucking my ass and I again felt the belt whipping my ass and back. Alicia came flooding my face, choking me. As I coughed she shifted and moved my face up to her clit. I licked it, I sucked it, I circled it with my tongue, I ran my tongue up the bottom side of it, I even nipped it. Suddenly Alicia's thighs trapped and squeezed my face as I felt her body go rigid and if I thought she flooded me before it was nothing like the torrent that engulfed my face this time. I couldn't breathe. My entire world was Alicia's soaking wet cunt and Mistress pounding my ass and beating my butt.

And then relief. Alicia released her thigh hold on my head and moved her cunt out of my face and stood up. I felt Mistress slowly remove the strap on from my ass and push the plug back in its place.

I heard Mistress, "Nose back in the carpet idiot."

I heard the two of them talking and laughing but couldn't make out the conversation.

I finally heard Alicia, "John you have fifteen minutes to shower, make yourself presentable and be sitting at the kitchen table. Crawl now!"

I had no clue what was going on but scurried into the bathroom, showered, brushed my teeth, and used mouthwash before putting the pink heels back on before crawling back out and sitting at the table.

I was surprised to see that Alicia and Mistress were both dressed and sitting at the table with several papers in front of them. Both were smiling which scared the Hell out of me.

Mistress spoke first, "John, frankly I thought you were hopeless, but Alicia convinced me to give you a chance. You have amazed me with your willingness to learn, to adapt, and to grow. Do you recognize this document that you signed."