Feminized to Save My Job and Life 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shoved the last chance agreement across the table to me. "Yes, Mistress I recognize it."

Mistress took it back and ripped it to shreds. I still had no clue what was going on and their smiles still had me scared, though the fact that she called me John instead of idiot I took as a positive sign.

It was Alicia's turn to speak. "While I had my doubts, I thought you were not only salvageable, but still had much to offer the company. I have a document here naming you as the Vice President over sales and operations, with a nice salary boost over your current salary. I will warn you that it does have a clause that any verifiable claims of sexual harassment will result in immediate termination for cause, but I trust that will no longer be an issue. You may of course have time to review the document and I have requested your attorney go over it with you. I think you will find the terms fair and beneficial. Do you conditionally accept the offer?"

I was speechless. Here I was sitting naked at a table with my recent fully dressed tormentors with a plug up my ass pink heels on my feet, and a cage on my cock being offered a vice president position with a significant salary increase, and being asked if I would accept the position.

I finally found my voice, "Pending a review of the conditions in the contract I accept your offer."

Alicia answered, "Very good, an appointment has been set with the attorney tomorrow at 9:00 AM and a meeting in my office tomorrow at 11:00, you may bring the attorney if you choose to do so, most terms in the contract are negotiable."

Mistress finally spoke, "You may now call me Julie. While I would love to continue serving as your mistress outside of working hours, that is your choice, and whatever you choose will not affect our ongoing working relationship. Now is probably not the best time to have that discussion."

With that Julie got up and gave me a long deep kiss, handed something to Alicia and left.

Alicia took a long look at me and said, "There is one function that your father filled that still needs to be addressed. With that she stood and took my hand. I followed her into the bedroom, she had me sit on the bed and unlocked my cock cage. Then to my amazement dropped her dress, revealing nothing underneath.

She went to her knees, cradled my balls and started licking and sucking my cock back to life. I looked down into her eyes which never left mine. Her ministrations quickly succeeded in restoring my cock, and her continued efforts licking, sucking, and taking it into her throat soon had me at full glory.

Alicia rose from her knees, climbed onto the bed and pulled me over on top of her. "Fuck me John, fuck me hard like your father did."

While her statement addled my brain, my cock had no problem finding her wet cunt and driving home in one long hard push. I reached down and hooked my elbows under her knees and bent her in half and started fucking her as hard as I could. Part of it was payback for the tortures she had put me through, and part of it was years of unsatisfied lust wanting her and not having her.

It was a long hard night, and we were both fucked raw by morning. We shared a shower before I rushed out to make the appointment with the attorney.

The attorney went over the offer in detail with me. The salary was more generous than I had imagined, and the benefits included better medical coverage and twenty five days of leave per year. He carefully went of the clause about sexual harassment, and smirked when he made it clear that it only covered employees specially excluding Alicia and Julie. He also presented with a smile, language that Alicia had sent over that morning including "services as required" for the Company President.

I felt no need to take the attorney to the morning meeting where I signed the agreement. I noticed that work had started on a new office on the executive floor shared with Alicia and Julie and noted that the couch from my old office was prominent in its placement in my new office.

Julie and I had dinner that evening. We came to terms on our ongoing relationship with her as my domme. I still wear the suspender hose, pink thong and chemise to work every day along with the pink shirt. Plugs at work are not every day but frequent.

Members of the existing crew were trained and took over most of my old job while I concentrated more on following up with the customers that Dad and created relationships with. Julie has proven invaluable in bringing in more WBE contracts, though Alicia brings in her share.

Alicia and I worked out a company loan to pay off my debts and get Bermuda off my back, so I didn't disappear one night.

A month later Alicia moved into Dad's house with me. Originally, we had separate rooms and bathrooms on opposite sides of the house, but that only lasted about another month before we started sharing the master bedroom. That allowed Julie to move into the rooms Alicia had been using.

Julie has become more than my domme, which Alicia is not only aware of but approves of. I'm never sure which I will find in my bed when I get there. Not sure why, but it is a nightly choice between the two of them, about which I have no say. Some nights after Julie is finished with me in the dungeon. she takes me to bed. Some nights Alicia meets us at the dungeon door, takes my leash and we head for bed. Both have made it clear that a mother/daughter three way will never be in the cards. There is also a definite pattern that whichever one does not share my bed at night shows up at my office the next day for a closed door couch conference.

No talk of marriage yet, but I'm getting hints from Alicia that I have her blessing to marry Julie and what am I waiting for. I won't admit to her that I like the current arrangement, she has moves her daughter hasn't learned yet, but which I'm working to teach.

Thanks Dad.