Femme Fatale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" said Elaine. "I see what you mean."

"He wasn't a bad guy, just sort of strange, real shy, you know, and... well, probably with a lot of urges that he couldn't deal with, like a lot of men his age I suppose. I hope this doesn't make you feel angry, or guilty... God no! you shouldn't feel anything like that!"

"Yes, I know," said Elaine. She sighed. "Well, at least he died happy." Margaret stared at her, shocked. "Oh, I'm sorry," Elaine said quickly. "I know, I shouldn't joke about it." She took a sip of her wine. "But still - binoculars?"

"I know, really!" said Margaret. But she couldn't suppress a smile. "From what I hear, very happy..." They both began to laugh. "Oh dear," said Margaret. "We're terrible!"

"Yes, we are... very," said Elaine, and refilled both their glasses.

==========

Later that night Elaine sat on the couch in her pajamas, thinking as she nursed a small glass of brandy. She had to admit that she was feeling sad. Died happy, she thought - oh yes, I'm sure he did! I guess things were too good to last, for either of us. Margaret's right, I shouldn't feel guilty about what happened. I mean, if his heart was too weak to stand an orgasm, then he probably didn't have long to live anyway, right? I do kind of miss him; I'll miss teasing him, at least. Sort of the same thing, right?

She yawned as she padded towards her bedroom. I wonder who will be moving in next over there? she thought as she got into bed. I wonder, I wonder...