Femme Hotel Clerk Gets It

Story Info
Married BBC fucks big butt white boy.
937 words
4.02
38.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
puzziboi
puzziboi
271 Followers

"Front desk. Chuckie speaking," a soft, effeminate voice rang out.

"Yeah! I'm in...uh...room two oh two. Can I get a late checkout?"

"How about one o'clock, sir?"

"That'll work. Thank you!"

The towering, lean guy with sepia skin and a shaved head set down the phone receiver. He turned to his wife and said, "I'm gonna run down and see what they got for breakfast. Want anything?"

"No. I'm good," she replied.

Cyril Hardwick walked out of the one-bedroom hotel suite. He bounded down the stairs instead of taking the elevator. When he rounded the corner to the front desk, he was shocked to see that the girly sounding dude on the phone was even shorter than he expected. And, he was certainly pleased with the raven-haired boy's curvy bottom filling out the khaki pants and his tempting moobs.

He went up to the desk and asked for a piece of paper. He scribbled out a note and passed it back to the clerk with a smile.

The plump employee unfolded the paper and found the following message. 'Do you like me? If yes, text me.' It was followed by a phone number.

-Hey there! It's Chuckie. Hru?

-I'm good. I'm Cy. I wanna have some fun with you.

-I can't now. At work. LOL

-I know. My wife and I check out at 1:00. I'll drive back up here tonight and get us a room.

-Oh really?

-Yeah. I like feminine men like you. You down?

-Yes, sir! What time?

-8:30 or 9:00?

-Perfect.

-Text me some pics. I'll call you after I get away from the wife later. And what's your measurements

-34 waist. 39 ass

-YOW!!!

Cy headed back to the suite and flashed a tell-tale grin at Chuckie.

Later that afternoon, Cy and his wife made it back home. "Dang it! I think I left my laptop up at the hotel," he lied.

"Oh no. Call them," she insisted.

"Yeah! I will once I get the bags inside."

"Okay!"

Cyril unloaded everything but the backpack that held his computer. He went back outside and placed a call.

"Hey, daddy," beamed the front desk clerk.

"Hey, It's Cy! How you doing?"

"I'm good, sir! You still coming to see me tonight?"

"Hell yeah! You gonna have that faggit pussy ready?"

"Yes, sir! Where are we staying?"

"One of those cheap places on Turner."

"That's hot!"

"Yeah! I like fuckng my fags in dumps!"

"I love it. Want to wear a wig?"

"It's up to you. Just be smooth."

"I will be, daddy! I gotta get back to work."

"Okay...I'll check in and let you know. I'll probably be there around six."

"Can I get ready in the room?"

"Yeah, baby boy! See you soon."

Cyril went back in the house and explained that the hotel did indeed have his laptop. He intended to make the trek back up there and told his wife he'd spend the night with one of his two brothers that lived there. She put up very little fuss and turned her attention back to her phone.

"Bitch," he swore under his breath.

An hour later, Cyril backed out of the driveway on his way to spend a night with the juicy white femme bottom.

As soon as he was inside the room, the fifty-eight year-old fired off a message to Chuckie. A few moments later the slut wrote back saying he'd be there in forty-five minutes. Cy settled in and waited.

The five-foot-four sissy came into the room wearing his boy clothes. Yet the drab clothing could not hide his curvaceous 180 pounds.

"Just strip down here," Cy cautioned the boi before he went into the restroom.

"Don't you want me to dress up," inquired Chuckie.

"You can put on whatever you like," he stood and walked towards the punk. WHAP! "I like all this big white ass. Boy! I'm married to a skinny naggin' Black bitch! I love phat white booty boys!"

"Tee hee!"

Chuckie chose a rainbow-colored pride flag tutu. Then put on a sparkly jockstrap. He climbed on the bed and started shaking his ample derriere. "You like this, daddy!"

"Daddy love that shit, white boy!"

"Ooh, daddy!"

"Twerk it for daddy, sissy!"

"Mmhmm!"

"Suck on this dick!"

Chuckie turned around and sucked on Cy's pole until it was a full ten inches.

"Let me eat that pussy," the older man barked.

He ate the hole with reckless abandon as the pansy squirmed and cooed.

"You wanna fuck this faggot ass," checked Chuckie.

"Mmhmm," came the muffled reply.

Cy stood. He angled his love spear at the girly boy's anus. He pushed inside. Slowly.

S

L

O

W

L

Y

"Ooh," winced Chuckie.

"That faggit pussy is tight," he groaned.

"Be gentle!"

"I am. This phat white faggit booty feel so good."

"You like it, daddy?"

"Hell yeah, bitch! So much better than my skinny Black wife."

"Fuck this big white booy!"

"Yeah, bitch! You my faggit now!"

"I'm your faggot, daddy!"

Cyril pounded Chuckie out in doggie before moving to missionary. He smacked his king size dick on the fairy's limp dick and balls. He dove in.

"Take all this dick, pretty ass white boy. "I love that you got titties. I oughta gay marry you."

"Yeah! You like this white boy booty better than that stanky loose Black pussy?"

"Hell yeah, white boy faggit! Open that hole up!"

"Yes, daddy!"

Cyril pounded till he could take no more. He dropped a nine pulse load all up in Chuckie's hindparts.

They were not done. They fucked off and on for the rest of the night.

puzziboi
puzziboi
271 Followers