Fenway

Story Info
Another fulfilled dream at the magical stadium.
2.8k words
3.56
11.8k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is James. I have been married for 4 years to a fantastic woman who is also the hottest woman I have ever known. Her name is Tracy. We met 6 years ago shortly after graduating from Boston University. She has perfect c-cup breasts, a thin and sexy waist, and best of all the best tiny ass ever. She sometimes tans in the summer but she is usually quite pale with dirty blonde hair. I love her immensely and would never do anything that would mess with our relationship.

We often go to local sports events. In August of this year we had tickets to go see a Red Sox game at Fenway Park. Tracy always dressed up so cute for a game. Baseball games were usually jeans, a t-shirt, and a baseball cap with a ponytail pulled through the hole (a very typical look for young women at a ball game). This particular game she went off script by wearing yoga pants. Man does she make me hard in yoga pants. She also had a light zippered sweatshirt on since the evenings could get chilly. We mostly get seats that are pretty affordable. Tonight we were in the right field grandstands which put us high up under the overhang of the roof boxes. It had been raining half the day but it was going to clear up. Sure enough we arrived shortly after the rain had stopped. Unfortunately after finding our seats the rain started up again. We decided to go below to grab a bite and a drink. "I'm getting myself a beer, do you want one too? " I suggested.

"Sure, I'd love one hon" she said while standing in the line to get a snack.

The line for beer was a stone's throw from where Tracy was waiting. I stood in line watching my sexy wife from a distance. The gap between her thighs up to her sweet spot looked so hot in her yoga pants. Just as I was being hypnotized by her legs, ass, and slight cameltoe, I noticed her nipples poking in her t-shirt. Tracy came to the game without a bra on? This wasn't normal for her but I was loving it and starting to sport a noticeable bulge. I was now almost ready to order 2 beers when I became aware that I was not the only one admiring my wifes hot body. In fact it seemed to me like every male in her line of sight was staring at her. Now I was actually starting to shake.

" SIR!!! Can I help you?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, two beers please"

I nervously started sucking down my beer while Tracy finished in her line. By the time she was done I had finished my first beer.

The rain continued for over an hour and the grounds crew finally had the field ready a while after that. The teams still had to warm up, after all was said and done the game started 2 hours late. After 2 hours of drinking beer and watching men learing at my wife we were finally seated for the game. Our seats were in an area under the overhang and beyond the Pesky pole. No foul balls could make it up here, the TV cameras are far from here, and it's kind of dark.

"Looks like a lot of people stayed home or went home already" Tracy observed.

"Do you want to leave? " I asked.

"Hell no! Neither of us are working tomorrow, why leave now?"

There was a smattering of people in our immediate vicinity. While the game was progressing I started to feel the beers dulling my senses. My hands began roaming to my wifes sexy thighs and breasts.

"What's that in your pocket?" Tracy joked.

"It's a Fenway frank, want a bite?"

"Haha, very funny" she chuckled.

The pitchers in tonights game were slow movers and the Sox had taken a 8-0 lead after what felt like forever. Many people had started leaving since it was now after 11 pm with several innings left. I was still getting frisky with Tracy. In fact one hand was over her shoulder and down her shirt playing with her nipple as she leaned into me. The other was lightly carressing her vulva that looked so hot in her yoga pants.

Finally the seventh inning stretch had arrived. We needed a stretch even if the stands around us were empty. We got up and walked up a few rows to the walkway at the top. For those unfamiliar with Fenway, it was built in 1912 and has large steel beams all around the stadium. They can be annoying for line of sight in some seats as well. After the two hours in narrow wooden slatted seats, standing up helped regain feeling in our legs. The renewed blood flow in my legs helped me regain a half chub hanging in my pants.

The stands had become nearly deserted now so I began to slide my hand into the back of Tracy's pants. I looked down the walkway and saw only a few distant bodies heading for the exit but nobody near us. "What do you say we go fuck at the car before we leave?" I asked while rubbing her butt cheeks.

"In the parking garage? No way! It smells nasty in there." Tracy objected.

We were standing next to one of the support beams which obstructed the view down the walkway. I moved my hand from the semi innocent beautiful ass rubbing to around her waist where i began to slide my hand into the front of her pants.

Tracy looked directly into my eyes seeing my lust building. I had to wait a second to be able to decifer if she was going to shut me down, but her eyes soon melted into a dreamy, glazed over, horny, submissive look that made my cock strain against my jeans to be staightened out.

There were so many places I wanted to send my hands. I was so turned on by the public playing we were attempting. My cock was throbbing. I slid my right hand up under her shirt to her easily accessible and most luscious tits. Her nipples were already hard as rock. I gently twisted and teased her cute buttons. She began to breathe shallower and faster. I was very content to be rubbing the most magnificent tits in Mass, but I started to hunt my ultimate goal, the place I knew was now waiting and wet. Tracy bent over the railing of the back row to make it easier for my hand to dive deep enough to find her juicy prize. I purposely passed by the goal so that I could cup her entire pussy from top to hole in my hand. I could feel the heat eminating into my hand as I rubbed up and down with my full hand. Tracy moaned, "Oh god, this is so fucking hot".

Finally I slowly slid two fingers into her while checking the walkway up and down for intruders. Nobody was coming yet. But Tracy was getting close already. I slowed my action while straightening my arm down which in turn pulled her pants down with it. I don't think Tracy had foreseen my next move. I slid over behind her and quickly replaced my fingers with my rock hard cock.

"Oh fuck!! What are you doing? Can we really do this here?" Tracy said while nearly hyperventilating.

"There's nobody around, let's go for it."

I begged, sliding the rest of the way in.

I started to pump my cock in and out of her steaming pussy. She was breathing harder and I was trying to get my second hand on her tits. Tracy had her hands on the railing.

I bent over close to her ear and whispered, "You are doing great honey, I love you." The only response I could hear was "Oh my god! Fuuuucck mmmmeeee".

At that very moment I could hear a male voice from directly behind me saying "wow, that looks like fun". I took a quick peak to see two men looking our way. I don't think Tracy heard him while in the throws of her build up to climax. I leaned over to her ear while still thrusting best I could and said "we have spectators behind us." She didn't react how I had thought. Instead of breaking it off and jumping up to cover herself, she said "please don't stop just fuck me!"

So I continued servicing her hot, wet, beautiful pussy for about 5 strokes until she exploded into a bone jarring orgasm which was so fucking erotic it made me blow my load deep inside her. Tracy collapsed onto the top of the seats below her.

I had temporarily forgotten about the men when I pulled out and stepped aside. The two men started talking about my wifes perfect ass and pussy which was beginning to leak cum slowly down her leg. I moved up next to my wife to check on her still with my hard cock barely inside my pants. I noticed at this point that one of the men had moved much closer and was fumbling with his zipper.

"Honey are you ok?" I said nervously.

"I'm fine" she said with a sigh. "That was the most erotic moment of my life" she continued.

I said "It might not be over yet, look behind you".

Tracy took a look to see the first man with his cock out slowly stroking it.

"Are you up for another round?" I asked.

"You want me to fuck a stranger now?"

"Only if YOU want to. It would be a dream come true for me." I put my hand on the back of her head in reassurance.

"Do it now before I change my mind".

I looked at the closest man, who looked young and very fit. I nodded slightly which was enough for him to pull out his average looking penis. As he started to move closer my beautiful wife looked back again to see her good looking stud move up between her legs.

I moved back so I had a good view while holding Tracy's hand.

"You're up next" I said to the guy who was now holding his hard dick.

My heart rose up my neck and every vein in my head was now pounding from the ultimate excitement I was now experiencing while a strange man lined his cock up with my wife's pussy. My stomach was doing flips while his cock slowly slid inch by inch into my wife. Tracy squeezed my hand tight. His cock was roughly the same size as mine but Tracy made it seem like it was a monster when she felt him entering her from behind.

"Are you ok?" I asked even though it seemed very clear to me she was loving being fucked by a stranger.

"Pull my shirt up please" she managed to spit out. I complied by pulling it up to her neck and quickly presented my rock hard cock to her lips hoping for some lip service. Tracy graciously slipped my cock in her mouth. I can't explain how intense this was having my wife sucking my cock and her mouth moving in rythm with the stranger that was fucking her. Her now exposed tits were bouncing back and forth as he pounded her pussy into her second orgasm which was just as brutal as her first. The stranger looked glassy eyed and pursed his lips.

"Fuuuck yeeeesss" he exclaimed. I was imagining his hot sperm pumping into my wife and mixing with mine. This thought was enough to make me explode into Tracy's mouth. With her stomach and pussy full of cum I could not think of a way this night could be better.

"That was the sexiest thing I have seen in my life" I whispered into Tracy's ear.

But I had forgotten about the second man. Before I had a chance to react, I saw his big 8 or 9 inch erect cock advancing toward the heaven that is Tracy's pussy. Tracy was coming down from her orgasm when I asked "are you ready for round 3?"

"What are you talking about" she said in a dazed tone. "I'm hanging here almost completely naked and I just fulfilled your biggest fantasy, what else now?"

"You don't have to, honey. It's just that the other guy wants a piece of you now."

My stunning wife looked up at me and said "I will do this for you but don't be too surprised if I'm still loving it."

I took my hand off Tracy's breast to quickly wave the guy forward. He hadn't been expecting a shot at her but jumped forward awkwardly when i waved. He was obviously worried about people coming to interupt us because it took him literally a second to present his long, thick cock to her entrance. I was a bit concerned that his cock was much bigger than mine but I had committed and another wave of adrenalin and butterflies hit me as the new stranger slid his cock right into Tracy.

"Oh my god!! What the fuck? Oh oh oh, YESSS. Oh that is incredible. Ohhh, thank you honey for this. FUUUUCK!!

Tracy was now obviously enthralled by the new cock pounding her pussy. Her tits once again keeping time with the pounding until his hands came up to cup them. The stranger sped up his thrusts while I stood staring. I was literally in a trance that felt like a dream. Could this really be happening? My cock has been hard the entire time but I now wanted to wait for my next release. If I put my cock in her mouth I would not be hearing the vocalizations of my horny slut wife.

"Oh god, fuck me hard, fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm gonna CUUUM!!!"

This time the stranger beat her to it by a second.

"Ah, ah, ah, AHHHRRR, OHHHHH, that's gooood. Ohhh, whew."

Followed by Tracy, "Ahhhh YEEESSS" as she shook like an electric toothbrush.

My cock and my brain were now imagining a pussy filled to the limit with the cum of 3 guys.

The second stranger was packing up his package and they both disappeared while I was helping my sexy wife cover herself back up. Fear set in a little as we decided to quickly exit the stadium.

"That was amazing babe!!" I proudly exclaimed.

"How did that even happen?" she questioned as we walked out onto Van Ness street.

"I don't know but there's your two lovers."

One of the two men pointed our way then they waved. Tracy had a great big smile on her face as she waved back and yelled

"Thank you"

The men gave the thumbs up, turned and walked the other direction.

Our parking garage was right across the street which was great cause walking around with a huge erection sucks. When we reached the car there were very few people around so I jumped on the opportunity to get my sloppy fourths. Even after saying no earlier to fucking in the garage, I was easily able to whip her pants down around her ankles while planting a passionate kiss on her hot lips. I'm convinced she was hoping people would catch us fucking since she made no attempt to hide. She scootched up on the hood of the car with her bare ass and spread her knees so I could see her cum filled pussy. I pulled her shirt up to her armpits and pushed her legs back with her pants still around her ankles.

"I think someone is coming" I lied.

"I don't care, just fuck me!" Tracy squeeled. As I was sure she was getting off on the thought someone would see us fucking.

I began pounding her pussy which was slimy, hot, a little loose, and total heaven to me.

Tracy began vocalizing quite loudly as her voice echoed through the garage.

"OH FUCK, FUCK YOUR SLUTTY WIFE!!!"

"GAWDAMIT AWWWW!!"

She shook hard with a wicked awesome orgasm. This in turn made me shoot deep into her cum soaked vagina. We stayed wrapped in each others arms for a couple minutes during which my cock never softened.

"What is wrong with you, you pervert?" Tracy asked with a smirk on her face.

"Come on, we should get out of here."

she suggested.

We dressed and left the garage. Our drive home is actually over an hour to New Hampshire. My brain was reeling from the recent events. First I could not stop thinking about her pussy sitting next to me with other men's cum in it mixing with mine. That thought never left my head.

"Well, did you enjoy that?" Tracy asked.

"More than almost anything ever."

"Good, cause we are doing this again if you can handle it" she said with a questioning, blushing stare.

"Oh, FUCKIN AY YEAH!!"

We got home and fucked two more times that night/morning. The next day was our day off and we smiled and fucked all day.

And this was the beginning of our sexual awakening.

More to come. Thanks for reading.